Irrefutable evidence against the global conspiracy of the round Earth

Imagine being delusional enough to actually believe you're a monkey-man living on a spinning ball that came from nothing LMAO

Attached: dpt3ei0xceuz.png (490x462, 209K)

but which way is down in space?

no one gives a shit about your shitty bait, op

south, obviously

where the pacific ocea is, because that the most ater .
gn and and we have an oce on the atlantic river

does water form a perfect a sphere in a vacuum?

God fucking dam you people are fucking retarded.

That's not how gravity works dipshit. Gravity pulls things toward the center of the earth.

Wouldn't everything always be going downhill if the earth were a globe?

How can you be so fucking retarded to the point of thinking the image is serious ?

>gravity
OOOOoOoooOh okay then kek

this

this is it, i'm convinced

weak bait slide thread. OP is a big stinky nigger

Shut the fuck up retard. Go back to rebbit.

>tfw you're a physics graduate and are educated enough to realize how ridiculous is the flat earth "argument" but still encourages flat earthers into thinking they're onto something

Attached: 1441490883097s.jpg (197x250, 7K)

Moortugal

then Atlas would drown and drop the earth, dumbass

sage

Don't breed.
>MODS!!!

Holy crap, you just convinced me that everything we've been observing and gathering empirical evidence on for hundreds, even thousands of years is FAKE with your irrefutable genius-level understanding of physics.

Wait... I thought it was the ripple in space time pushing things toward objects of higher mass.

Isn't that how they get around the law of entropy?

Attached: 1551575671421.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Things get pulled toward a center of mass. If you had two objects in space of equal mass, they would pull towards each other at an equal rate.

>water flows to the lowest point
Then how comes there is water in the mountains you absolute retard?

There is no graviton. It has to be imagined as a particle of zero mass in the standard model. Just because you experience pulling doesn't mean you are being pulled. You could just as easily be being pushed.

Fucking kek

found an antisemite

Flat Earth is the master troll job because it pisses off everyone.

And when you do 'convince' someone, being a Flat Earthier becomes a drug like state of pure Euphoria. Now it's the classic case of us few smart people against the ignorant masses. Those in the know realize it's all duper's delight. But damn if it isn't what trolling was meant to be all about.

>he took the bait
welcome to 4chin

Attached: 1412978761802.jpg (257x257, 63K)

Even the fact that 'gravity'(,magnetism,) is always the same, no matter the distance....its a fucking joke
Insult to any normal person
Its a fucking religion

Then why isn't the water all at the center of the Earth?

Checkmate faggot

Este

Anything with mass curves space-time, thus gravity doesn't actually pull on anything, earths gravity for an example is just what we call the feeling or effect of space-time pushing us down towards the earth. It's just easier to think of gravity as somekind of pulling force.

Attached: dogc.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

It forms a perfect sphere in zero gravity

People really believe the earth is flat nigger no amount of stupidity is off limits

Woah ...

That's true !...

if gravity pulls things towardsthe center, then why can butterflies fly with their fragile wings? Are the stronger than gravity?
check mate faggot

Waite !! What ?? So let me get this straight , whatever this magical force is its pushing all the water ( H2O @ 8lbs/gallon ) towards the center of the Earth. But Helium balloon( negative weight) beats that force ?
Ok gotcha.

i believe gravity actually pushes things towards the center of the earth