What was life like in 1999?

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

What was life like in 1999?

Attached: 65432355431.jpg (57 KB, 438x606)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMX2lPum_pg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6-v1b9waHWY
youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=J7drvhZwPcs
youtube.com/watch?v=ymNFyxvIdaM
youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=-nc2C9PQJ2A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ls0WfopgR9k
youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE
areena.yle.fi/1-50151798
youtube.com/watch?v=VVncF6HHWI8
youtube.com/watch?v=JTMVOzPPtiw

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

Y2K was going to take us back to the Stone Age. If only....

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

Much better, but we were being prepped for this hellish landscape.

We were able to watch The Matrix...on VHS...and be happy with it

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

Napster and stuff

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

Better

Attached: 1516003933394.jpg (394 KB, 700x735)

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

LOLOLOLOL... Kenny fucking Powers

Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones

i still had hope

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

The real red pill incoming:

We are still in 1999. "The Matrix" movie had esoteric imagery and audio that was embedded into the film that sat in our collective subconscious to make us think that the world was progressing - when in fact the elites have kept the entire planet in a time stasis field. You ever seen the movie 50 first dates? It's like that, but all of us are the girl that keeps forgetting. The elites sit up on their luxury space station outside of the time dilation field and pull the string each day to get resources out of us. The reason they put all these subliminal esoteric images and audio into the movie "The Matrix" is for plausible deniability. Who is going to believe anyone who says watching The Matrix causes a real matrix?

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

Magical. Technology was good enough to make things fun, music was top notch in all genres and people still went outside without fear at the forefront of their mind. People were generally happier naturally, then 9/11 happened

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

People didn´t overreact to someone else's opinion claiming Triggers, offence, hate crime, general outrage etc.

The world fucking sucks now cos everyone has to have a reaction, then everyone has to tell everyone else about their reaction.

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

I was 7 years old. Life was great. Cartoons on Saturday mornings, lots of video game playing hanging out with the kids from around the block. My mommy made the best tendies. Good times. Its all gone to shit since. Politics have become a thing, the economy sucks, good paying jobs are hard to find and house are stupid expensive. I just want to go back to the good times in the late ninties. Where did it all go wrong?

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

Was before the liberal elites began pushing globalism and multiculturalism hard. They were slowly boiling the frog and igonarance was bliss. Tech was still fairly new and hadnt been molested by the left yet. No massive influx of rapefugees, dindus, muds, chinks, and poos. No trannys and sex ed classes where some liberal pervert gets up infront of your 5 year old to teach your daughter how to suck bbc, get fisted, and have a train run on them by a pack of feral sandniggers. No teaching your son how to dress like a tranny have anal sex and give blow jobs.

Pokémon
Pogs
Yo-yo
3D video games, ps1, n64, diablo, gameboy color

It was a much better time.

t 30 y/o boomer

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

It was a party, hepcat

Attached: DA1AC08D-BA8D-4CF5-B260-29353C0EB073.jpg (1.3 MB, 2492x1662)

John Bell
John Bell

Where did it all go wrong?

9/11. Changed the world forever and it´s never going back.

Compensation culture that we imported from America. The attitude that if anything bad happens, look for the first person to sue.

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

September 11, 2001 attacks weren't that big of a deal to the vast majority of us. Get your head out of your yankee shithole

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

I saw the Phantom Menace four times in theaters.

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

asian friend stole the entire DBZ set
stealing shit from tower records
thinking keanu was actually white

Liam Foster
Liam Foster

The one day maybe wasn´t. But look what has happened and been justified because of that one day.

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

it was pretty good, music didn't totally suck, people still went places to socialize, everyone didn't have cell phones or even internet yet. Comics were for nerds and so was tabletop, I can't wait for this geek shit to phase out...

Attached: you-have-taken-the-lead.jpg (31 KB, 639x361)

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

forgot pic

Attached: creepysexdoll2.jpg (15 KB, 480x360)

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

quake was the millennial version of doom

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

Dense cunt, 9/11 set the wheels in motion for every fucking policy introduced in every country which has led us to this current mess. Every fucking road leads back to 9/11

Ethan Ross
Ethan Ross

Video games were so good I couldn't care less about anything else apart from going to friends' houses to play games I hadn't yet burned to disc.

Luke Young
Luke Young

pentium 3,128 ram, riva tnt 2- kicking ass in unreal tournament.

days where life worth living.

Attached: UN.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720)

Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly

jew
good at video games
dont make me laugh moshe, your inbred ass can barely play cookie clicker

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

N64
AOL Instant Messenger
Everyone said "Welcome to the 90's" instead of "Um, it's [Current Year]" and it was sarcastic and funny.
Everyone had a phat Geocities or Express home page with a <marquee>banner</marquee> and repeating GIF background
Biggest national outrage was president getting dicked sucked and most people thought that was funny.
Biggest fear was Y2K and most people knew that was the media just trying to get ratings.
SNL still funny
Nog entertainment still mostly background noise. Most music was Everclear or Shania Twain.
Britney Spears photoshopped nudes on Sublime Directory

It was a better time.

Attached: DonDraperJoker.jpg (79 KB, 605x450)

Aaron Edwards
Aaron Edwards

Your post reminded me that the shitty meme you retards base your entire personality around has its origin in a film directed by trans women.

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

You sound kikish

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

We're able to dominate entire countries you think FPS games will be our downfall?

Jacob Morris
Jacob Morris

Always hate people glorifying times like the 90's. Society was slightly less decayed than it is now but that's about it. Take a look at all the films from the decade that dealt with modern angst. Things were getting bad.

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

It was a great fucking time to be a teenager. Spending 50% of your days playing final fantasy and gran turismo on PS1 with friends and 50% outside without all the social media BS you have today. First parties, first girls, ...it had pretty much everything you could want.

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

It went wrong when you made yourself unemployable in the best hiring market in years

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

only nerds used computers and vidya was safe

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

Based.

Attached: 1456875373156.jpg (500 KB, 1745x1231)

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

Are you fucking retarded? Extreme surveillance state, wars in the Middle East and the refugees, it all leads back to 9/11.

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

easy
completely unconcerned with matters on the world stage or politics in general, no fear of my country or people getting wiped out, figured we'd all be happy some day with houses/jobs/spouses/etc

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

it was peak civilization. i was 21, and slaying all the pussy.

Xavier Lewis
Xavier Lewis

The 90s was the "token black guy" and "hes a cool dindu" era for flim. Then there was bs sitcoms like will and grace. The left was just starting to normalize the degeneracy theyre pushing now. It never ends. It only gets worse. Worse than you could ever imagine. The sick crap they push now would never even cross the mind of any sane and normal human being.

Noah Martinez
Noah Martinez

Thought it was the coolest thing to talk to my friends on instant messaging.
Tied up my phone line until people stopped calling the house.
There were literally no niggers on the internet.
To name a few....

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

No one knew about the internet.

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

Wonderful, biggest concern was a software bug that didn't really exist, and that was all I had to fight against.
Today, sexism, racism xenophobia, Islamophobia etc etc all perfectly natural things, necessary for the survival of the white species is under attack.

Camden James
Camden James

Best time to get pussy over the Internet. Chatrooms were full of girls willing to meet you. Nowadays it's impossible on social media.

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

Well you could have sex at parties and do hard drugs at music festivals without some faggots filming you.

Hunter Johnson
Hunter Johnson

What if you've never seen the matrix?

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

Better... no migration and islam and terror shit. Everything was possible till 2001 when a leader of a fcked up country decided to start a new war to make him and his fcked up friends rich

Robert Rogers
Robert Rogers

How can one mention video games in 1999 without mentioning unreal tournament? That game was amazing.

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

Yankee shithole
American poster

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

Are you gay? I've already fucked a girl from Tinder today and its 9 am.

Henry Smith
Henry Smith

in one word: simpler

Jaxson Davis
Jaxson Davis

Biggest issue in the US was a guy having a blowjob. Believe it or not.

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

ITT: faggots with nostalgic cognitive bias cope about the "good old days"

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

Immigration was already a massive problem in 1>8<99, you dumb fuck

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

comfy af.
the PC shit had only just started, most rejected.
e-thottery didnt exist
SJWs didnt exist

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

Better, we didn't have constant bombardment of LGBTBBQSAUCE fuckers consistently in your face, relationships were pretty good among neighbors, the 90s were pretty great. America was great, people wanted to come to America and not illegally, back then we actually enforced our immigration laws. Pretty much from the year 2001 to now the US has been on a steady decline just overall.
We are due for a collapse, we're well past the 200 year mark for most civilizations, the only reason we still exist is because the US dollar is the worlds reserve currency, without that we wouldn't still exist.
We are everything the founding fathers were trying to escape from, we let the exact same shit happen all over again. We were trying to escape kike influence yet here are.

John Butler
John Butler

people didn't stare at their phones, internet was something only governments and social outcasts used, games were better, TV was better, cars were better, people were healthier both mentally and physically, people were more free and comfortable around others, people didn't care about politics and this is why everything's fucked up, politicians were straight up invading half of the world and by 2008 it caught up thanks to the Patriot Act and introduction of Iphone

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

Everyone was a faggot and I could tell this would be the future now a few of you aren't faggots and it's too late.

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

Its objective, zoomer. Enjoy being born into modern hell

Gabriel Stewart
Gabriel Stewart

SJWs didnt exist
They did. You just didn't hear as much about them due to lack of social media. Also, their SJW work was more relative to it's time. They've always been around, mate.

Logan Watson
Logan Watson

Back in the 90s you could jokingly say the word nigger and not lose your job over it, back in the 90s you could call someone a faggot and people would laugh.
BACK IN THE 90S CUTTING PEOPLE DOWN WAS JUST A MINOR OFFENSE
youtube.com/watch?v=CMX2lPum_pg

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

In Y2K1 the stone age came back and attacked

John Wilson
John Wilson

The 90s smoozed into the 00s because most menories here dont take the core issues
You think antifa is new?
Seatlle wto
Cellphones?
Bitch we had those
Internet
Eh, not really, bantz on ircs a good
Shitty consumerism?
Might i interezt you in funding my furbies, beanie babies, real eatate scammery?
Depressions?
Before william jeferson clinton
Toys were fun
The physical ones

The issue is many things plateau
Like writing or cooking, how do you renew something so basic

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

The Jewish immigration law was already passed, so the seed was planted.

Brandon White
Brandon White

Not to mention the game came with the full-fledged map editor. When I was like 11 I modded the hell out of the maps. Added secret compartments and passageways, one-way mirrors and fukken portals. You could even teach the NPCs to use/find them with Botnodes.

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

all cities were still dirty and gen x was busy smoking recreational angel dust brick weed and heroin talking about equality

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

Here's the thing fucknuts, I can barely make out what the fuck you're trying to say since you can't spell anything write.
You think antifa is new?
Seatlle wto
They aren't new but their popularity is.
j edgar hoover went on and on about the communist and how they were infiltrating America, people back then likely thought he was a fucking crack pot. well, well, well look where we are now, the democrat party might as well be the communist party. Hoover was right, and we were all sleeping while he was trying to get rid of them

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

The zoomer's right though. The death of the middle class was well underway, the mass migrations that ruined the US had already happened, the CIA drugs had been out on the streets for the better part of 30 years, Jews already controlled the media, EU, the Euro and Schengen were up and running, and the list goes on.

The only difference now is that it's all now on the surface.

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6-v1b9waHWY

Attached: 90s-kid-by-alexandradal-d529g1d-fullview.jpg (81 KB, 600x589)

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

Hey boomer
Mayo casseroles
Cry more

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

there is absolutely NO reason why you should use your phone other than to call or send a message to somebody

Dylan Brooks
Dylan Brooks

Yes the major difference now is they aren't hiding it.
The biggest mask coming off was when Trump was elected and all the NWO faggots lost it on twitter, that's when I knew we made the right move

Logan Morales
Logan Morales

The one true difference before 9/11 though, there was a general belief in western society that the future would be better than the past. There was still a general sense of optimism.

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

Lets go for a helicopter ride you fucking faggot piece of shit

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

I mean I just built a computer into my body, so I dont even need that.
But that's me
Jizal over there needs it to set off todays church bomb.

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

life was much better pre-9/11 honestly. zoomers these days don't even realize the TSA was never around. they don't realize how good life was without constant internet access and social media.

i kinda miss it but oh well.

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

The music was just better.
youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

Sure, get your barf bag ready.
Need to send Iran some highly dense material to bomb Israel, and what better than compressed boomer spine.

Thomas Rodriguez
Thomas Rodriguez

it was, Blink 182 likely saved much of this generation from suicide

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

This is just very low effort

Attached: Naruto.jpg (12 KB, 185x200)

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

Nostalgia is always rose tinted.

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

Tony Hawk landed the 900 and I'd spend an hour a day on AIM talking to what I assumed were females my age, and then I'd go outside and skateboard for like three hours and play pokemon with my friend Sam, and we'd watch Who's Line Is It Anyways after dinner.

Benjamin Campbell
Benjamin Campbell

Not like I've had experience exerting myself

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

My God, where did all of the optimism from the world go.
youtube.com/watch?v=J7drvhZwPcs

Attached: battleon.jpg (114 KB, 593x442)

Adam Edwards
Adam Edwards

Where are the energetic white males in the music now?

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

Dude the world went crazy when Tony landed the 900, I remember watching it live and going nuts when he finally hit it

Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell

being oppressed by a jewish industry

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

N64 was the best thing ever at the time but we can never go back and enjoy it because the controller and graphics suck too much.

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

Sounds like Dark City as well. Anyway, I hope you're right and I keep living this comfy day over and over.

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger my nigger fuck white bitches nigger

jewish music industry

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

You seem to be exerting yourself very hard to troll me and failing very hard

Attached: dont-be-tyrone.jpg (51 KB, 640x480)

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

As if I know. Perhaps it's because things looked like if they were improving year after year, even if the 80 were long gone and it was only an illusion.
At least, we had the illusion.
youtube.com/watch?v=ymNFyxvIdaM

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

Takes your meds

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

Amen to that. Honestly the 2016 US presidential election cycle triggered an existential crisis in me. A few months before the actual election I realized the (((global media))) spoke in unison against Trump. I thought and still think he's a narcissistic egomaniac, but still no different from any other candidate. The way the propaganda escalated to an unironic apocalypse pitch by the time the election day came around... I realized the entire global media machinery is a lie. It's just a megaphone for the establishment. There is no free press.

It took me a while to accept I'm living in a nightmare parallel reality where the bad guys had won.

Christopher Diaz
Christopher Diaz

I spent that year playing the beta version of counterstrike on my pc with a CRT monitor. That was when I truly metamorphed into a sweaty gamer.

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

Nigger music of the old:
youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

it's all controlled by the bilderberg group, the narrative was already laid out leading up to the election all the talking heads had to do was repeat it.

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

And yet you continue in this reply chain.
Got to keep up the ego stroking boomet, all about you.

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

Are you still here? Fuck man does it hurt to be this fucking stupid?

Attached: nope.jpg (66 KB, 1154x865)

David Rivera
David Rivera

It was degenerate too. Everyone's was basically a normie at that point.

Even though there was no Facebook, MySpace, & social media at the time, the 90s had it's own form of degeneracy.

Matthew Hernandez
Matthew Hernandez

Far less than what you are taking heroin for.

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

The 70s and 80s encouraged a lot of degeneracy that has just carried on into the years.

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

you never dominated shit, infestation is not domination

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

Projecting this fucking hard
What a god damn newfag, please lurk and you have to be 18 years old to post here

Attached: slap.jpg (43 KB, 369x418)

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

I know brother, i was 8 years old when 9/11 happened,
Everything suddenly turned bleak, grey and uncertain.
I was just a kid, but even i could sense the hard turn into a changing future.
youtube.com/watch?v=-nc2C9PQJ2A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ls0WfopgR9k

Attached: 1559308966516.gif (967 KB, 227x221)

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

Your either a kike or spic. Kys mabye your even a nigger.
Or even getting laid right doomer ?
Only the very rich were induging though. Not common people. It was the doomers wanting there homo shit and fucking girls up the ass that's destroyed the country. Only niggers and subhumans fuck up the ass.

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

I was a baby

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

Show me 9 year old sex workers dancing for gays. On TV. With disapprobation being made illegal.

Yes, we had explicit lirics in some songs. Yes, we had prostitutions at the corner of the street. It does not compare to what we have now.

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

So that puts you 50 years past
muh sex
Team yellow

Asher King
Asher King

wtf i was just watching this movie and wondering the same

Attached: 47903643fb44f6523ff64176fc6d4935.jpg (2.25 MB, 4096x2160)

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

in the US there was tons of drugs going on in the 70s and 80s it wasn't just the rich

Xavier Wright
Xavier Wright

If you really want to go back to the source of all degeneracy, it's started in 60s with 2nd Wave Feminism

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

Your trolling is about 13 years too late to bait me, maybe you should fuck off to /b/ to learn to post like an actual Jow Forums user

Attached: willy.jpg (29 KB, 311x311)

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

This is true 2nd wave feminism did a ton of damage

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

Don't you have clickbait to write about me killing trolling?

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

dude, the 90's were so much better, niggers and other minorities weren't running rampant with crime and violence yet!

Attached: LA-Riots.jpg (15 KB, 259x194)

Brody James
Brody James

You mean, 1941?

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

Nah bro I've got nothing better to do than shit post in this thread and make you look like a fucking clown

Attached: Image00085.jpg (220 KB, 500x500)

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

Honk honk
Keep up boomer

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

If I keep repeating boomer I win the argument
Christ you're pathetic

Attached: welp.jpg (8 KB, 209x169)

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

You know what's funny? I specifically remember reading an article from the 90s that warned that legalizing LGBT+ (sodomy) would eventually lead to the normalization of pedophillia.

Nobody believed the Alt-Right at the time, & instead laughed at them. Now LGBT+ now wants to legalize pedophilla

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?

Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez

I specifically remember reading an article from the 90s that warned that legalizing LGBT+ (sodomy) would eventually lead to the normalization of pedophillia.
There have actually been countless people who have made this point and people have consistently dismissed it. Look where we are now though right

Parker Thomas
Parker Thomas

I have torepeat things since you need to read liberal meme style
E eryone
Just different degrees
You have the whole pedo argument being made by aged roasties upset men want young goods
See roy moore the ebophile

Ryder Campbell
Ryder Campbell

Only 90s kids will know the roller coaster that was the sense of pride and optimism of the 90s followed by the shame and dread of the 00s

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

A fucking phone poster
Christ it's cringe to read your posts

Attached: stop-feeding.jpg (8 KB, 170x186)

Gavin Peterson
Gavin Peterson

The elites sit up on their luxury space station outside of the time dilation field and pull the string each day to get resources out of us.
Maybe this makes sense on some level, but I don't know what the fuck are you talking about.

The biggest redpill is hinted in the first matrix movie. The book in which Neo stores his hacker stuff. Jean Baudrillard: Simulacra and Simulation. The movie was just an easily processable metaphor, but the book actually describes how the thing works that can lock our minds in prison. And it can be hijacked, but it can evolve on its own. So both scenarios are possible. Our world is shit because someone put us in that "matrix", or we just develop more and more higher levels of abstractions for our reality and we simply can't keep up with it mentally.
That book was one of the most enlightening thing I've ever read, but to me it was a heavy reading, because I've read it in english, which is technically my third language.

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?
The LGBTPDQPRDST+.
Funny how the slippery slope argument is always right, all the time. They said gay marriage won't lead to lending wombs and selling body parts.

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

Muhamed fucks his 9 year old wife when hes 23
Western civilization was created by gay tops.
The arguments against it come from kiketianity
Why should I support the Jewtel for you Boomer

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

We just want equal rights
BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE BIGOT

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

Before
youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
After
youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE
Globalism was a mistake

Attached: 1408874451674.png (89 KB, 705x419)

Xavier Kelly
Xavier Kelly

Double quoting me
The desperation has set in

Attached: what-happened.jpg (50 KB, 470x600)

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

it was the last American decade. The Internet was a niche medium used by actual nerds and people socialized and made more friends easily. Looking at youth today, I feel incredibly sorry for them on missing out on a pivotal part of the human experience. The narcissism and naivete exhibited by today's kids make me believe that we are in for a societal reset in the coming decade.

Dominic Walker
Dominic Walker

I was homeless, but the state of the world was a slightly better place. Was still scared af if Y2K would bring us a world as depicted in the movie The Postman.

Attached: 15605239940058888068143560255503.jpg (1.01 MB, 2560x1440)

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

Y2K was my first exposure to hysteria, I learned very quickly not to believe most of the hysterical shit

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

God that photo makes me want to log into Everquest

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

If you ignored social media completely today, you living your best life in 2019 wouldn't be that different from the same in 1999. The main practical difference is in how movies and music are served. In 1999, I still had to buy a lot of records blindly based off the little information I had. Daily life really isn't that different in any meaningful sense.

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

Cause and effect
Just like taking everything and leaving nothing

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

I wish it did. Remember going outside and not being bombarded with radiation from wi-fi and mobile masts.

Connor King
Connor King

did you ever play the doom mod for quake 3, pretty fun death matches on some of those maps.

Attached: e1m1-Q3.jpg (104 KB, 1152x864)

Jose Garcia
Jose Garcia

11+33 millions.
This news made my day.

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

It's not just music and movies, it's information.

Ethan Gonzalez
Ethan Gonzalez

You got hit by shore locas all the time

Aaron Perez
Aaron Perez

I picked up this book at a thrift shop and was hilarious read. It kept me from madness as I was trying to sleep in freezing parking lots.

Attached: 51FZC0JCETL.jpg (54 KB, 310x475)

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

they didn't congregate and didnt force their shit on other people, others were in state asylums

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

On 9/9/1999, I killed a CIA nigger on purpose with
my car. :-)

Attached: terry-(4).jpg (187 KB, 600x900)

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

Every plane will crash! The bank accounts will reset! Power plants will explode!

David Martinez
David Martinez

Won't someone think of the children!!!!

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

tfw don't remember 9/11

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

Based

Easton Hughes
Easton Hughes

If you ignored social media completely today, you living your best life in 2019 wouldn't be that different from the same in 1999
That's not true. The anti-white propaganda blasts through TV and radio stations 24/7. For an example, I've made it a point to listen to YLE Puhe (Finnish, BBC-esque talk radio station), and there's not a single hour I've listened where there hasn't been some feminazi/anti-white propaganda mentioned.

They talk about The Silence of the Lambs, and the first thing 100% liberal panel brings up is the "fresh" take on the #metoo movement (remember the scene at the morgue where the men are staring at the bitch?). They talk about Papillon, and the all white, nu-male panel literally talk about the "sexual fantasies of the WHITE man".

Then few hours later there's a program on about hiphop feminism.

It's fucking disgusting, you can't escape the degeneracy and the propaganda.

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

I slept with some THOT off a THOT dating site
Great for you I guess

Justin Evans
Justin Evans

Sounds pretty based to me.

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

I was 20 years old. World was totally different. The internet wasn’t all encompassing. You still had to meet people and live and interact in meat space.

Joseph Bell
Joseph Bell

pogs literally everywhere and lots of arcades

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

Well, you're the dumbest person in this thread.

Attached: 1523946103593.jpg (21 KB, 473x355)

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

The polar ice cap will be gone by 2010! Every coastal city will be underwater! Temperatures will raise by 2° by 2020!

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

Get your money out now, you won't be able to get it after Y2K!

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

In retrospect, pretty good. Although it was in many ways more hedonistic. Much more alcohol consumption and sex, especially in 1999 as there was an optimistic feeling in the air. The 18-27 year old's at that age were either late Gen X or what is now called the Oregon Trail micro generation so we were all very independent. We genuinely grew up in Stranger Things and IT world just riding around on bikes in summer and avoiding adults and everyone was cool with that. Adults included. Education hadn't been commercialized then so there was a lot less pressure in University/College. No smartphones so a lot less ego and social pressure. Hyper gamy existed but it wasn't as bad as you needed to pick up women in bars and clubs so it was a much more even playing field compared to Tinder and the like.

Downsides: Tech was new and expensive compared to today. It was the start of bad Feminism. Most of the roasties around today were around 18 at that time and just never grew out of it.

What else. Gay people were a lot cooler back then. There was a movement for acceptance but there wasn't the political nonsense you see now. In fact, most homos were quite protective of their lifestyle and didn't want it to become mainstream. I'm from Manchester and the first Mardi Gras was about that time and it was cool. There was a feeling that they wanted a space to themselves and just be left alone.

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

Fugg chechens just exploded my house))xd

Angel Price
Angel Price

fuggggggggg gg :DDDDDDDDDDDD nice digits user

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

Payphone hacking from my shitty town and calling canadians waking them up was so much fun, we'd have 5 people huddled around the payphone laughing for hours

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

I totally remember doing all the shit with pay phones, that shit was so fun

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

How old are you????????

Cooper Collins
Cooper Collins

it was fun

Brody Barnes
Brody Barnes

1999 was good but then JFK jr. got assassinated.

And I found out he wasn't the biological son of JFK but actually the adulterous spawn of Gianni Agnelli

Attached: jfk-jr.jpg (52 KB, 435x580)

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

1999 - I had my first sex with a real virgin, 16 years old.
I taught her to swallow cum during a blowjob ..

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

Feminism was always bad. It was about having the perks of manhood without any of the duties and responsibilities. It just became even worse once they got all the rights of the men. They just kept wanted more and more and more to the point of madness.

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

1999 was peak everything.
dual channel business ISDN running to the house
still kept a backup 14.4 modem
3-5 information workers, couple artists in one house
code, web work, hanging at a cafe with cuties and playing chess
Lollapalooza still rocked
some of best music ever
raves
Ebay and Amazon had just started
new thing called Google
old thing called slashdot
muh hot grits
Then 9/11 and the world imploding.

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

Chilling with family in basement bunkers, because (((NATO))) was bombarding us

Brayden Reed
Brayden Reed

Close but they actually have cast a black spell over us. Watch Moulland Dr

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

It was because of the hysteria that there was no actual event - it got fixed.

James Nelson
James Nelson

Interesting. I admit I don't listen to Finnish talk radio and almost never watch television. The only channel I listen to is YLE Radio 1 every once in a while for classical music and related stuff. Your description sounds like we're starting to get ever nearer to Swedish levels of delusion. I sometimes listen to Swedish state radio and especially programs where they talk about things related to culture, art, philosophy, and so forth. They're brainwashed into multiculturalism and obsessed about race and opposing racism to the point they go on a tangent about the need to be tolerant yadda yadda even when the topic has nothing to do with race, racism, immigration, whatever AT ALL. I really think it's a compulsion: they're so brainwashed they have to repeat the mantras of their mental programming to have a peace of mind.

In any case, thanks for the tip about YLE Puhe, I'll have to tune in to hear how bad the situation really is.

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

Same as now, except there weren't that much internet intellectuals telling how world works. Structures were the same though, but today when information between people travels instantly, people are more insecure of their identities, morale and political beliefs.

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

I feel like everything started changing very rapidly in the last 10 years.

Attached: D1E91520-2290-4A15-9039-9DBFBD01ADBC.jpg (102 KB, 612x768)

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

Based and chadpilled

Kayden Rivera
Kayden Rivera

Yessir, I watched it live. I lost my absolute shit and my dumb ass sister danced around the living room in a green dress because she's weird.

Fuck I remember my hands sweating in anticipation because he kept trying and beefing it and I wasn't sure he'd make it but he did

Matthew Price
Matthew Price

Oh yeah, half the discussion on the hiphop feminism bit was about "brown women" and how it's hard to get a panel together to talk about sexism, misogyny in hiphop and about "privileges that mainstream hiphop artists have in Finland". That was said right after mentioning most of them are white, so they're saying white privilege now - just without using the exact phrase. Here's a link
areena.yle.fi/1-50151798
If you watched the docventures bit on Seinäjoen Arabikevät, you'll notice that despite the show pretending to be fair and balanced™, there was not a single right-winger on the panel other than the director. The sandniggers in the documentary (who were applying for an asylum in Finland) told they've been told in the mosques about taking over Europe via excessive breeding, yet the panelists shut it down as a "right-wing conspiracy theory".

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

In 1999, an aide to the Washington D.C. mayor was forced to resign because he used the word "niggardly" and a bunch of idiots didn't know the word has nothing to do with "nigger." PC was already alive then. There just wasn't social media to get mobs going over it, so it mainly happened in politics and on campuses.

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

I remember in the 90's they were called clandestine immigrants and there was thousands of them every year. The Jews tried the refugee narrative back then but it never worked.

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

The music was better, lots of great ragtime songs. Auto-mobiles were rare, and very expensive. Everyone was dying of cholera.

Attached: RAGTIME---All-coons-look-alike-to-me.jpg (360 KB, 1189x1600)

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

you wouldnt even understand if we told you

Noah Wright
Noah Wright

Yeah, TV has gotten far worse. Most poeple just don't see it because they've been simmered. I got rid of my TV a few years ago when I was watching sports and a promo came on for some random sitcom and two dudes were kissing. By comparson, Will & Grace was made in the late 90s specifically to normalize homosexuality, and even it didn't go that far. Now it's in everything.

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

It's fucking disgusting what (((they)))'ve done to your country, Germany and the UK. It's interesting to see how it pans out when generation Zyklon becomes active, they grew up with the merchant memes, it's only a matter of time before critical mass of goyim know.

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

More white.

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

This is a race. The hope for a slow heating of the water is gone, now they try to get as much as they can in and to give them the right of vote faster than the whites wake up.

Isaac Gomez
Isaac Gomez

TV has changed massively in the past twenty years.

Watch Friends or Seinfeld - which are relatively pozzed shows for their time - you don't see one of them advocating racemixing, ever. In the mid-2000's, suddenly there's a strong uptick of niggers and faggots being pushed into shows, racemixing, but things are politically somewhat neutral. By mid-2010's, things have escalated to a point where half the shows are straight up political now, and the ones that aren't - including sitcoms - they have underlying liberal/leftist themes, and blacks and gays are all over the place. Now, well, you know what it is. Not a single non-political show exists, it's all leftist/liberal/neo-Marxist brainwashing garbage, openly anti-white propaganda now.

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

Indeed. What makes this more interesting is the role of active suppression they've decided to take. I get the feeling it's backfiring, hard. BTW the EU PSD2 directive is an deliberate attempt to establish basis for China type social credit system. They're trying to make this
you disagree with mainstream politics? oops, your bank account no longer exists and your lines of credits have been canceled
a reality. Honestly I think they're too late.

Josiah King
Josiah King

Just do what your grandparents do when they pretend they remember WW2 when they were 3.

Evan Ramirez
Evan Ramirez

mid-2000
2007 to be exact.

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

Why 2007?

Grayson Hernandez
Grayson Hernandez

Disgusting, I'm glad we destroyed it in order to create a better more globalist world.

Attached: 1560000347679.jpg (470 KB, 994x850)

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

t. schizo

Grayson Ward
Grayson Ward

oh man...gas was $1.50 a gallon for 93. Smokes were under $3 a pack. weed was shit quality and nigger music was still not completely mainstream.

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

ITT: dumbass little punks who don't know their ass from their elbow

Asher Evans
Asher Evans

No idea i was 3

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

Sega Dreamcast was the last console to be significantly more powerful than the high end PCs of its time. Personally, I haven't been as excited for a new gaming console since.

*sip*

Yep, those were the days.

Attached: sip-yep.jpg (81 KB, 1024x767)

Oliver Collins
Oliver Collins

dude night and day. take it from an old fag born in 82. where do u think the justification for mass immigration came from? it was to (((pay back))) the countries we fucked up.

Angel Flores
Angel Flores

As a mostly ignorant teen, it was full of hope. Computers were getting better and better, it felt like all the problems of the world were solved and that it'd be smooth sailing from there on out. All the problems of the world happened "elsewhere."
Racial identity wasn't a thing because whites in Canada were an overwhelming majority and it felt like you could get along with anyone.

The jew can't suffer in hell long enough for what they brought to this continent's shores.

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

It was the peak of goyim civilization.
After 2001 everyone belonged to the (((machines)))

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

Wrong, but the notion of a personal computer was new and they were extensive as fuck. Beside, who will want to pay for computing capacity at home? Who could possibly need that?

Blake Reyes
Blake Reyes

Directed by men. Who went on to travel further down their transhumanist wormhole for two decades eventually chopping their dicks off. They are the antithesis of the character of neo.

Oliver White
Oliver White

Did you not have a DELL/COMPAQ/GATEWAY PC?

Anthony White
Anthony White

Wrong

Compare PC Half Life to DC Half Life. It's not even close.

Remember the Dreamcast launched in Japan in 1998. At that point we're talking about first generation Pentium II's and early 3DFX/nVidia cards.

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

Fucking paradise. Globohomo wasn’t even a thing.
Immigration was tens of thousands.
Houses were cheap.
Population density was low.
The PoZ was not so entrenched in music,
Tv and film.
I miss it with all my Heart.

William Hall
William Hall

it was good. kindof hyper materialistic but still good.

William Roberts
William Roberts

no social media so not every person had the power to gather 50,000 people in minutes to get offended at some trivial shit

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

Yes, because computers were seen as a tool for a job. The army had computers 1000 time better than the consoles, just as they do now, but personal computers? There was no market for it.

The secret agencies built their own laptop with government fund for their operatives because there was nothing available on the market.

Cameron White
Cameron White

A much preferable alternative to this clown world that was birthed out of 9/11.

Noah Price
Noah Price

huh flag does not check out.

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

Before the normies discovered the internet, you mean?
Well...people went out in the evenings, and went to parties at the weekend.
Your friends were real and you had to remember their phone number, unless you were one of those cool people who had a Nokia 3210.
Music was mostly played into the room you were in, not into your earbuds. And people listened to the weird things you told them without immediately thinking they were being lied to or trolled.
Tranny's were old fashion radios from the 70's, and fags came in packets of 20 from the tobacconist.
You did your shopping at the shop, and the high street had various stores in it where you could get ALL your stuff, not just charity clothes and vaping capsules.
The police didn't need vest cams, and the evening news was still trusted by most people. Banks were reluctant to give unemployed people credit cards, and you didn't have to pack your own shopping.
And Final fantasy 7 was still the coolest thing ever created.

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

It was pretty based. We had rights, those were things that kept crazy people at bay.

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

great games
great movies
great music
no social media cancer
it was great

Blake Young
Blake Young

The gnostics were more open about their bullshit.

Attached: the-matrix-solomons-temple.jpg (206 KB, 1000x1056)

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

GOTY edition was/is one of my favorite FPS games ever.

Hunter Sanchez
Hunter Sanchez

I'm sorry but you posted wrong version, we don't listen to that zoomer shit. Here's the proper one
youtube.com/watch?v=VVncF6HHWI8

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

the nebudCHADnezzar vs the virgin solomon.

David Taylor
David Taylor

everyone was doing it for the nookie

youtube.com/watch?v=JTMVOzPPtiw

Attached: adsgfdargar.jpg (40 KB, 640x480)

David White
David White

wew zoomers are truly doomed, they have to suffer under current musical trends

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

Attached: wut.png (371 KB, 700x518)

Adam Bennett
Adam Bennett

creepy sex doll
they're real?

Lucas King
Lucas King

Why?

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

No, really.
I laughed when I saw it on the news.
And laughed again when the second plane hit.
Only when the reports of a plane hitting the pentagon started coming on did I think
here we go...second war in the gulf incoming!

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

The Matrix
Stupid boomer movies and your stupid boomer 80's culture.

Attached: DIE-BOOMER.jpg (111 KB, 852x372)

Nathaniel Reyes
Nathaniel Reyes

YOU LEAVE BEANIE BABIES ALONE, user

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

boomer
What's it like existing with someone's granny living rent free inside your head 24/7?

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

You're a boomer yourself aren't you? migapede boomer jew kike shill?

Attached: israel-boomer-time-jew.jpg (65 KB, 750x606)

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

Gen X, apparently (if there is even a way to describe an entire generation with one word).
Ever heard the expression "consumed by hatred"?
You might want to ponder the meaning of that for a little while.

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

Attached: fruitopia.png (381 KB, 390x544)

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

hatred is amazing. people even the word hate to be a strong word making it sound more powerful.

Attached: hitler-picture.gif (1.55 MB, 400x300)

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

9/11 changed everything, and much like the price of WW1 & 2, we'll be paying it long after we're all dead

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

hatred is amazing
Hatred is corrosive. It prevents you from seeing the big picture clearly, and fixing that which is broken.
Hatred is the defence mechanism of fear, which hates to be exposed.

William Anderson
William Anderson

old thing called slashdot
good times

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

with the way things are going, we'll have to go back to using geocities and alt nntp sites in order to get away from the pozz.

Luis Diaz
Luis Diaz

there are zoomers in this thread RIGHT NOW who were born after 9/11, and some illegal zoomers that are probably born after 2005.
fuck it. Wake me up when we start seeing "what was life like in 2009?" posting

Attached: 1560484811673.gif (1.93 MB, 400x300)

Jayden Wilson
Jayden Wilson

i spent about 10k on a fireworks display for my family. 1999 new years eve was glorious

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

This thread was moved to //boards.Jow Forums.org/bant/thread/8210364#p8210364

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit