What was life like in 1999?

What was life like in 1999?

Attached: 65432355431.jpg (438x606, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMX2lPum_pg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6-v1b9waHWY
youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=J7drvhZwPcs
youtube.com/watch?v=ymNFyxvIdaM
youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Y2K was going to take us back to the Stone Age. If only....

Much better, but we were being prepped for this hellish landscape.

We were able to watch The Matrix...on VHS...and be happy with it

Napster and stuff

Better

Attached: 1516003933394.jpg (700x735, 394K)

LOLOLOLOL... Kenny fucking Powers

i still had hope

The real red pill incoming:

We are still in 1999. "The Matrix" movie had esoteric imagery and audio that was embedded into the film that sat in our collective subconscious to make us think that the world was progressing - when in fact the elites have kept the entire planet in a time stasis field. You ever seen the movie 50 first dates? It's like that, but all of us are the girl that keeps forgetting. The elites sit up on their luxury space station outside of the time dilation field and pull the string each day to get resources out of us. The reason they put all these subliminal esoteric images and audio into the movie "The Matrix" is for plausible deniability. Who is going to believe anyone who says watching The Matrix causes a real matrix?

Magical. Technology was good enough to make things fun, music was top notch in all genres and people still went outside without fear at the forefront of their mind. People were generally happier naturally, then 9/11 happened

People didn´t overreact to someone else's opinion claiming Triggers, offence, hate crime, general outrage etc.

The world fucking sucks now cos everyone has to have a reaction, then everyone has to tell everyone else about their reaction.

I was 7 years old. Life was great. Cartoons on Saturday mornings, lots of video game playing hanging out with the kids from around the block. My mommy made the best tendies. Good times. Its all gone to shit since. Politics have become a thing, the economy sucks, good paying jobs are hard to find and house are stupid expensive. I just want to go back to the good times in the late ninties. Where did it all go wrong?

Was before the liberal elites began pushing globalism and multiculturalism hard. They were slowly boiling the frog and igonarance was bliss. Tech was still fairly new and hadnt been molested by the left yet. No massive influx of rapefugees, dindus, muds, chinks, and poos. No trannys and sex ed classes where some liberal pervert gets up infront of your 5 year old to teach your daughter how to suck bbc, get fisted, and have a train run on them by a pack of feral sandniggers. No teaching your son how to dress like a tranny have anal sex and give blow jobs.

>Pokémon
>Pogs
>Yo-yo
>3D video games, ps1, n64, diablo, gameboy color

It was a much better time.

>t 30 y/o boomer

It was a party, hepcat

Attached: DA1AC08D-BA8D-4CF5-B260-29353C0EB073.jpg (2492x1662, 1.3M)

>Where did it all go wrong?

9/11. Changed the world forever and it´s never going back.

Compensation culture that we imported from America. The attitude that if anything bad happens, look for the first person to sue.

September 11, 2001 attacks weren't that big of a deal to the vast majority of us. Get your head out of your yankee shithole

I saw the Phantom Menace four times in theaters.

>asian friend stole the entire DBZ set
>stealing shit from tower records
>thinking keanu was actually white

The one day maybe wasn´t. But look what has happened and been justified because of that one day.

it was pretty good, music didn't totally suck, people still went places to socialize, everyone didn't have cell phones or even internet yet. Comics were for nerds and so was tabletop, I can't wait for this geek shit to phase out...

Attached: you have taken the lead.jpg (639x361, 31K)

forgot pic

Attached: creepysexdoll2.jpg (480x360, 15K)

quake was the millennial version of doom

Dense cunt, 9/11 set the wheels in motion for every fucking policy introduced in every country which has led us to this current mess. Every fucking road leads back to 9/11

Video games were so good I couldn't care less about anything else apart from going to friends' houses to play games I hadn't yet burned to disc.

pentium 3,128 ram, riva tnt 2- kicking ass in unreal tournament.

days where life worth living.

Attached: UN.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

>jew
>good at video games
dont make me laugh moshe, your inbred ass can barely play cookie clicker

>N64
>AOL Instant Messenger
>Everyone said "Welcome to the 90's" instead of "Um, it's [Current Year]" and it was sarcastic and funny.
>Everyone had a phat Geocities or Express home page with a banner and repeating GIF background
>Biggest national outrage was president getting dicked sucked and most people thought that was funny.
>Biggest fear was Y2K and most people knew that was the media just trying to get ratings.
>SNL still funny
>Nog entertainment still mostly background noise. Most music was Everclear or Shania Twain.
>Britney Spears photoshopped nudes on Sublime Directory

It was a better time.

Attached: DonDraperJoker.jpg (605x450, 79K)

Your post reminded me that the shitty meme you retards base your entire personality around has its origin in a film directed by trans women.

You sound kikish

We're able to dominate entire countries you think FPS games will be our downfall?

Always hate people glorifying times like the 90's. Society was slightly less decayed than it is now but that's about it. Take a look at all the films from the decade that dealt with modern angst. Things were getting bad.

It was a great fucking time to be a teenager. Spending 50% of your days playing final fantasy and gran turismo on PS1 with friends and 50% outside without all the social media BS you have today. First parties, first girls, ...it had pretty much everything you could want.

It went wrong when you made yourself unemployable in the best hiring market in years

only nerds used computers and vidya was safe

Based.

Attached: 1456875373156.jpg (1745x1231, 500K)

Are you fucking retarded? Extreme surveillance state, wars in the Middle East and the refugees, it all leads back to 9/11.

easy
completely unconcerned with matters on the world stage or politics in general, no fear of my country or people getting wiped out, figured we'd all be happy some day with houses/jobs/spouses/etc

it was peak civilization. i was 21, and slaying all the pussy.

The 90s was the "token black guy" and "hes a cool dindu" era for flim. Then there was bs sitcoms like will and grace. The left was just starting to normalize the degeneracy theyre pushing now. It never ends. It only gets worse. Worse than you could ever imagine. The sick crap they push now would never even cross the mind of any sane and normal human being.

Thought it was the coolest thing to talk to my friends on instant messaging.
Tied up my phone line until people stopped calling the house.
There were literally no niggers on the internet.
To name a few....

No one knew about the internet.

Wonderful, biggest concern was a software bug that didn't really exist, and that was all I had to fight against.
Today, sexism, racism xenophobia, Islamophobia etc etc all perfectly natural things, necessary for the survival of the white species is under attack.

Best time to get pussy over the Internet. Chatrooms were full of girls willing to meet you. Nowadays it's impossible on social media.

Well you could have sex at parties and do hard drugs at music festivals without some faggots filming you.

What if you've never seen the matrix?

Better... no migration and islam and terror shit. Everything was possible till 2001 when a leader of a fcked up country decided to start a new war to make him and his fcked up friends rich

How can one mention video games in 1999 without mentioning unreal tournament? That game was amazing.

>Yankee shithole
> American poster

Are you gay? I've already fucked a girl from Tinder today and its 9 am.

in one word: simpler

Biggest issue in the US was a guy having a blowjob. Believe it or not.

ITT: faggots with nostalgic cognitive bias cope about the "good old days"

Immigration was already a massive problem in 1>8

comfy af.
the PC shit had only just started, most rejected.
e-thottery didnt exist
SJWs didnt exist

Better, we didn't have constant bombardment of LGBTBBQSAUCE fuckers consistently in your face, relationships were pretty good among neighbors, the 90s were pretty great. America was great, people wanted to come to America and not illegally, back then we actually enforced our immigration laws. Pretty much from the year 2001 to now the US has been on a steady decline just overall.
We are due for a collapse, we're well past the 200 year mark for most civilizations, the only reason we still exist is because the US dollar is the worlds reserve currency, without that we wouldn't still exist.
We are everything the founding fathers were trying to escape from, we let the exact same shit happen all over again. We were trying to escape kike influence yet here are.

people didn't stare at their phones, internet was something only governments and social outcasts used, games were better, TV was better, cars were better, people were healthier both mentally and physically, people were more free and comfortable around others, people didn't care about politics and this is why everything's fucked up, politicians were straight up invading half of the world and by 2008 it caught up thanks to the Patriot Act and introduction of Iphone

Everyone was a faggot and I could tell this would be the future now a few of you aren't faggots and it's too late.

Its objective, zoomer. Enjoy being born into modern hell

>SJWs didnt exist
They did. You just didn't hear as much about them due to lack of social media. Also, their SJW work was more relative to it's time. They've always been around, mate.

Back in the 90s you could jokingly say the word nigger and not lose your job over it, back in the 90s you could call someone a faggot and people would laugh.
BACK IN THE 90S CUTTING PEOPLE DOWN WAS JUST A MINOR OFFENSE
youtube.com/watch?v=CMX2lPum_pg

In Y2K1 the stone age came back and attacked

The 90s smoozed into the 00s because most menories here dont take the core issues
You think antifa is new?
Seatlle wto
Cellphones?
Bitch we had those
Internet
Eh, not really, bantz on ircs a good
Shitty consumerism?
Might i interezt you in funding my furbies, beanie babies, real eatate scammery?
Depressions?
Before william jeferson clinton
Toys were fun
The physical ones

The issue is many things plateau
Like writing or cooking, how do you renew something so basic

The Jewish immigration law was already passed, so the seed was planted.

Not to mention the game came with the full-fledged map editor. When I was like 11 I modded the hell out of the maps. Added secret compartments and passageways, one-way mirrors and fukken portals. You could even teach the NPCs to use/find them with Botnodes.

all cities were still dirty and gen x was busy smoking recreational angel dust brick weed and heroin talking about equality

Here's the thing fucknuts, I can barely make out what the fuck you're trying to say since you can't spell anything write.
>You think antifa is new?
>Seatlle wto
They aren't new but their popularity is.
j edgar hoover went on and on about the communist and how they were infiltrating America, people back then likely thought he was a fucking crack pot. well, well, well look where we are now, the democrat party might as well be the communist party. Hoover was right, and we were all sleeping while he was trying to get rid of them

The zoomer's right though. The death of the middle class was well underway, the mass migrations that ruined the US had already happened, the CIA drugs had been out on the streets for the better part of 30 years, Jews already controlled the media, EU, the Euro and Schengen were up and running, and the list goes on.

The only difference now is that it's all now on the surface.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6-v1b9waHWY

Attached: 90s_kid_by_alexandradal_d529g1d-fullview.jpg (600x589, 81K)

Hey boomer
Mayo casseroles
Cry more

there is absolutely NO reason why you should use your phone other than to call or send a message to somebody

Yes the major difference now is they aren't hiding it.
The biggest mask coming off was when Trump was elected and all the NWO faggots lost it on twitter, that's when I knew we made the right move

The one true difference before 9/11 though, there was a general belief in western society that the future would be better than the past. There was still a general sense of optimism.

Lets go for a helicopter ride you fucking faggot piece of shit

I mean I just built a computer into my body, so I dont even need that.
But that's me
Jizal over there needs it to set off todays church bomb.

life was much better pre-9/11 honestly. zoomers these days don't even realize the TSA was never around. they don't realize how good life was without constant internet access and social media.

i kinda miss it but oh well.

The music was just better.
youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q

Sure, get your barf bag ready.
Need to send Iran some highly dense material to bomb Israel, and what better than compressed boomer spine.

it was, Blink 182 likely saved much of this generation from suicide

This is just very low effort

Attached: Naruto.jpg (185x200, 12K)

Nostalgia is always rose tinted.

Tony Hawk landed the 900 and I'd spend an hour a day on AIM talking to what I assumed were females my age, and then I'd go outside and skateboard for like three hours and play pokemon with my friend Sam, and we'd watch Who's Line Is It Anyways after dinner.

Not like I've had experience exerting myself

My God, where did all of the optimism from the world go.
youtube.com/watch?v=J7drvhZwPcs

Attached: battleon.jpg (593x442, 114K)

Where are the energetic white males in the music now?

Dude the world went crazy when Tony landed the 900, I remember watching it live and going nuts when he finally hit it

being oppressed by a jewish industry

N64 was the best thing ever at the time but we can never go back and enjoy it because the controller and graphics suck too much.

Sounds like Dark City as well. Anyway, I hope you're right and I keep living this comfy day over and over.

>nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger my nigger fuck white bitches nigger

jewish music industry

You seem to be exerting yourself very hard to troll me and failing very hard

Attached: dont be tyrone.jpg (640x480, 51K)

As if I know. Perhaps it's because things looked like if they were improving year after year, even if the 80 were long gone and it was only an illusion.
At least, we had the illusion.
youtube.com/watch?v=ymNFyxvIdaM

Takes your meds

Amen to that. Honestly the 2016 US presidential election cycle triggered an existential crisis in me. A few months before the actual election I realized the (((global media))) spoke in unison against Trump. I thought and still think he's a narcissistic egomaniac, but still no different from any other candidate. The way the propaganda escalated to an unironic apocalypse pitch by the time the election day came around... I realized the entire global media machinery is a lie. It's just a megaphone for the establishment. There is no free press.

It took me a while to accept I'm living in a nightmare parallel reality where the bad guys had won.

I spent that year playing the beta version of counterstrike on my pc with a CRT monitor. That was when I truly metamorphed into a sweaty gamer.

Nigger music of the old:
youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

it's all controlled by the bilderberg group, the narrative was already laid out leading up to the election all the talking heads had to do was repeat it.

And yet you continue in this reply chain.
Got to keep up the ego stroking boomet, all about you.

Are you still here? Fuck man does it hurt to be this fucking stupid?

Attached: nope.jpg (1154x865, 66K)

It was degenerate too. Everyone's was basically a normie at that point.

Even though there was no Facebook, MySpace, & social media at the time, the 90s had it's own form of degeneracy.

Far less than what you are taking heroin for.

The 70s and 80s encouraged a lot of degeneracy that has just carried on into the years.