YOU DID THIS Jow Forums

YOU DID THIS Jow Forums

APOLOGIZE

Attached: D9Bhp5wWwAErH1c.jpg (1125x1125, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubcFTOYUFK8
vice.com/en_ca/article/d3nk7q/turnaway-study-shows-people-are-already-dying-from-being-denied-abortions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
nytimes.com/1985/05/17/opinion/l-how-to-reduce-world-fertility-244978.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>people
You mean women?

>YOU DID THIS /pol.
>assuming everyone has the same opinions on Jow Forums

That's killing two with one law
It's a win-win

How? Also list the names

Good

OH FUCK OFF.

-------------------------DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS /THREAD-------------------

>assuming the RQ isn't "cages or leashes"?

Attached: 1560122439452.gif (320x240, 814K)

Jayqueesha missed the bus to get her food stamps cuz she had to care fo' her keed and then she died of starvation

Someone with a medical emergency tried to go to the place that gives out condoms instead of the emergency room.

>People are already dying
GOOD

Lol good. I hate woman.

>people are dying
>because they can't kill their babies

Attached: 98250035.jpg (495x394, 115K)

Look faggot, don't go assuming Jow Forums is responsible for extra based places like Alabama or Poland doing based things. Yeah we have conservative and some far right views; but we are just the parallel to the left's platforms. Unfuck yourself.

Attached: 1559838180506.jpg (640x480, 24K)

its just a really late term abortion

You thought communism killed millions? Haha, stupid..wait till you hear what the numbers done by the imperialist capitalism. I’ll give you a hint: it’s more than the number of current instagram users.

Good.

Attached: 1a9abfa0690af4ca9479558aa040caf2cf9bea093b7e22291fea41401c774a6d.jpg (630x630, 100K)

>Jow Forums is out there getting women pregnant
Doubt.

Then they should maybe just consider using condoms and not spreading their legs everywhere

Just you wait until you hear how many people die from not having their birthright abortions, user.
It'll make 9/11 look like 7/11.

7/11 has killed more Americans

I don’t care if the child and woman isn’t white.

Good Riddance?

>women don't want to have kids
>women don't want retarded or autistic kids
>women don't want kids with STDs or already addicted to drugs
>women think they're going to die in childbirth
>women STILL won't stop having sex with random strangers, or with a condom
>the only solution for this is to allow prenatal murder regardless of circumstances

At what point do people's stupid decisions stop being the government's problem?

yea but people would die if people got abortions

>assuming Jow Forums would ever apologise for anything

Just have your baby femcel.

>old woman dies, young woman lives
And exactly how is that bad?

Banzai

do your parents often break down in tears knowing you will never give them grandchildren because you'd rather take it in the ass?

Women die if abortions are banned, people die if abortions are allowed

They are dying to go to disneyland

> 60,000 million babies have died from being allowed abortions

I don’t care lol

>you did this
If true this is my biggest accomplishment

kill dem white babies

That's probably just stupid roasties offing themselves because they don't want kids

good. fukkem.

kek, I actually meant 7/7, but good point either way desu. I've never seen a 7/11 though and I have been to the USA 10 times..Are they still going?
Also why is Dunkin Donuts exclusively staffed by poos? So many questions.

Pitcher just threw a slide

The more roasties die the better.

Attached: southern_belle 00.png (620x404, 596K)

> Celebrate Diversity
> They should make blacks exempt to abortion

Attached: pride-in-diversity.jpg (453x560, 106K)

Coincidentally, this is also the ASL sign referring to any Disney Star Wars film.

Numbers game.
5 women die
10,000 fetuses live to become adults.

>Vice
They still here?

Does anyone have that vid of gooks sorting through piles of aborted fetuses??

Nobody cares about dead whores.

help me Jow Forums

isn't it that you can still get abortions in other states where it's legalized?

The concept of not having sex is so foreign to them that they see taking away abortions as taking away their freedom (risk free) to have sex.
We've evolved around sex being a risky endeavor, we were savage apes pummeling each other for pussy until monogamy came in and said 1 women per man. This at least let us grow into an advanced civilization as we stopped being busy killing each other for pussy, it also made it so that fathers stuck around and raised kids properly instead of running off to fuck more women because they didn't know if the bitch they got pregnant had his kid or the ape next to him.
And now these stupid whores want to essentially devolve us back into polygamous ape like societies because their cock lust can't be sated by one man. You can blame the (((media))) for shilling the sexual liberation and for murdering religion, which gave a cultural moral ruleset so precisely this kind of thing didn't happen. Liberation my ass, it's just enslavement to your baser urges.

Attached: 101.jpg (1280x1673, 659K)

>roasties are dying

Fake news by the fake Jews no one dies from giving birth this is the type of evil kike fuck mouthed judeojournalism we have seen before wooden doors

>people

womp womp

Did yo hear about the texas town that outlawed abortion and are calling themselves a "sanctuary city" for the unborn? That shit cracks me up. Everytime the left trys stupid shit, the right is there to use it agaisnt them.

Stupid move making abortions illegal given how blacks make heavy use of abortion clinics.

if it's not the government's problem, why restrict abortions at all?

How are they dying?

Yeah. Even if Roe v Wade was overturned, Blue states would still have abortions. Which, you know. Is a great thing.

Like dead for real??
Well... Im fuking proud

Attached: duckface.gif (243x226, 939K)

Unironically based.

Attached: 1516726288798.jpg (760x1024, 138K)

How do you DIE from not getting an abortion?

>Researchers conducted phone interviews every six months for five years, checking in with participants about their health. Ultimately, they found that women who had abortions in either the first or second trimester didn't experience worse long-term physical health compared to those who gave birth after being denied this care.

So the women who were forced to give birth, none of them had any negative health consequences compared to the women who got abortions?

Interesting.

>For example, according to the study, 10 percent of women who gave birth after being denied an abortion said they were diagnosed with gestational high blood pressure; and most (10 of 16) developed the condition during the pregnancy they had wanted to terminate. “These women would have been able to avoid, or at least postpone, this outcome had they been able to obtain desired abortion care,” the study’s authors write.

Oh... Oh god. Oh no. These women gave birth and got high blood pressure? If only they murdered their babies, they wouldn't have to have high blood pressure!

Mission Accomplished. .

so even if you're living in a state where abortion is illegal you can still get it by just going to hospitals which are located in states where it's legal, right?

Since OP didn’t include a link...

Will someone tell me the truth of the article?
Abortions weren’t even banned a month ago so I doubt the article headline is true.

Same reason one would restrict murder.

You can't just going around assuming genders

>Ralph said it was “sobering” to learn two women in the study had died from pregnancy-related causes. Because maternal deaths are uncommon—approximately 700 American women die each year because of pregnancy or delivery complications—she said they couldn’t assess the significance of these deaths.

According to doctors, these deaths are statistically insignificant and don't really mean anything, HOWEVER it can safely be said that if more women killed their babies then these women wouldn't have died randomly.

I hate their fucking tricky language.
”Terminate a pregnancy” never mentions the inherent consequence of it, KILLING THE BABY!

Don't forget the life-threatening nausea and food cravings, user.

Not my baby

Good, takes abortionists out of the gene pool.
Hell, if there's one good thing about abortion is that it stops the kind of people who have abortions from reproducing.

>Also holy shit
Welcome to "I pulled this out of my ass"
Episode 23490

Survival of the fittest motherfucker

fetuses aren't people, they don't experience thoughts or feelings. and even if they did, let's not pretend that any if you sociopaths actually give a damn about human beings dying/suffering.

Kek approves.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ubcFTOYUFK8

Attached: image.jpg (396x385, 27K)

If anyone is looking for the article:

vice.com/en_ca/article/d3nk7q/turnaway-study-shows-people-are-already-dying-from-being-denied-abortions

You're not far off:

>Women who were forced to carry unwanted pregnancies to term also reported more chronic headaches or migraines and joint pain over time than those who had abortions.

I cannot imagine being the type of person who is writing this and taking it seriously.

Attached: C9ss9BdUIAECLKk.jpg large.jpg (856x1014, 236K)

>niggers
>people
Choose one

Attached: 1560090023307.jpg (567x845, 90K)

Wow people being held for their actions? Oh noooooo

Good. Fuck overpopulation

I think this is god's way of punishing you thots and hoes of the population

>vice
kys

Babies are already dying from being approved aborted

Why is abortion still a thing?

Its time for common sense abortion laws, and to ban bump stocks

Please dont complain about deporting children if you support murdering them (abortion). You are standing on a mountain of dead kids while you sermonize about being compassionate to kids.

How to depopulate the world

Raise the age of consent

When that fails, allow women in the workplace for less effort, equal pay

When that fails promote abortions, called Planned Parenthood

When that fails, design drug contraceptives to remove Oxytocin from females so they won't feel attachment to men, and they will have a lack of maternal instinct

When that fails, legalize same sex marriage

When abortion fails, have child welfare take the first born for trumped up reasons, so that the parents are too sad to have a second child

When that fails, promote the child, through indoctrination either on TV or at school whether male or female for transgenderism

When that fails, arrest the person for the federal offence of cutting the tags from their mattress, and then have the police shoot the person because they can't see both their hands.

(god bless police unions !!)

When that fails, promote mass shootings

When that fails, get women to replace men with a dog, and promote bestiality, as well as give tax breaks to single women with dogs, and impoverish men

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

nytimes.com/1985/05/17/opinion/l-how-to-reduce-world-fertility-244978.html

Attached: depopulation.png (2850x1947, 2.12M)

This is what the illuminati wants. It shows what worthless scum that some human beings are.

Yes, pro-choice bitch; I mean you.

Attached: image.png (350x236, 158K)

If you are willing to murder a baby then good riddance.
>>Have the baby and let a Christian family adopt it

jfc - Vice should have been aborted.

It'd be so much easier if women just went like "Yes, I was a fucking whore and I want to kill my baby" and not rambling about how that baby isn't even human. Rape is a separate issue, though.

Based and basedpilled

except a fetus is not a sentient being lol.
and I know you have an emotional need to denigrate women, but there's absolutely no reason for them to humor you.

>they dont experience thoughts or feelings
So why do some basic hipster bitches play music to their unborn babies?

Bees will sacrifice every single one of their hive to keep the queen safe, the only bee that can have children.
They will do anything so that life can go on. They know/understand with no intelligence we know of that giving birth is more important than one's life.
But human females do the exact opposite. They will kill, they will throw their families under buses if that means they can "enjoy life with no strings attached". They have little regards for life, unless it's their own.

I prefer bees.

Attached: 179108006.jpg (877x500, 70K)

asshole I’m pro abortion, I don’t want degenerates and subhumans to breed.

tfw bees are more moral than women

Attached: 038917534890.png (570x494, 168K)

Bullshit.

feel-good stuff, a fetus isn't even consciously aware of it.

Why not just kill degenerates and subhumans then? Why kill innocent babies?

>Trash dies
nothing of value lost

>It's not sentient therefore I can and must kill it.
I hope you don't go too often in parks or nature. Anything that isn't a mammal deserves to die according to that.