Now that the dust has settled, what really happen

Attached: D659AE2D-081F-4E28-99D7-A7EEF2FA5DEF.jpg (720x720, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZakGtYooyPY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is he part negro? His hair looks kind of bushy. I’m gonna go ahead and blame the Jews for this one. Check em.

It was definitely the kikes

A roasty got toasty and got a young man in jail for nothing. You are welcome goys t.Tips menorah

Atheism-is-Unstoppable covered it in pretty excruciating detail.

>legally able to drink roastie feeds not of drinking age Brock drinks and makes out with him on the couch
>she is sober enough to get up and leave with him and go outside behind a dumpster
>he fingers her pusy
>Swedish cyclists (can't make this up) catch him mid fingerbang
>he freaks and runs
>roastie has a bf, now cries rape
>actually do rape kit test
>no semen at all
>they test his penis, no pusy juice
>rape is definite as penis in vagina or anus
>court rules digital penetration is sexual assault at worst and not rape
>every woman is triggered and demands blood
>libshit lawmakers now trying to revise the law so fingerbanging is rape
>shitloads of people still call him a rapist even though legally there was 0 rape

wait wtf, literally all the people on the left are calling him a rapist and he did even rape
why are they doing this to him?

>Staci and friends go to Brock the Jock's frat house and both get wasted.
>Staci is a thot and wants Brock's jock cock.
>Staci has a boyfriend (Uh oh!) but that doesn't stop her from going with Brock to a nearby outdoor dumpster for private sexy time.
>Brock fingers Staci
>Around this time, some foreign students from Sweden walk by and see the pair.
>Being from Sweden, these men have never seen a white woman and a white man together and having been taught by Swedish schools that such a pairing is wrong and unnatural, they assume its a rape and attack Brock.
>Staci is either passed out, or is pretending to be passed out now that she has been discovered as a slut (What would her boyfriend think?)
> Brock gets arrested, he cooperates, gets interviewed by the Santa Clara County Probation Department (filled with danger hairs and leftists who constantly make excuses for criminals)
>Probation algorithm shows Brock has low chance for re-committing the crime, did not intend to rape her, lawyer help point out holes in the complaining victim's story.
>Probation department and District Attorney agree that while this may be a crime, this sort of thing happens when young people get wasted and its unclear what happened. Brock the Jock gets a six month sentence and is released 3 months early (THIS IS THE LAW; YOU GET 1 day credit for each day served after 48 hours, essentially meaning all criminals serve only half the statutory sentence in California.)
>Stanford Feminist Professor gets wind of this and starts a public campaign using her jew connections to get the Judge fired because the Judge FOLLOWED THE PROBATION DEPARTMENTS RECOMMENDATION LIKE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO

All in all a well-liked local Judge got fired in a national witch hunt for doing his job, Brock the Jock's life is ruined because some thot wanted to get wasted and have a "good time" and jews saw a chance to push an agenda.

Good summaries. The Swedish involvement is literally out of a comedy

You can find thousands of examples of niggers doing 100x worse shit, but liberals lose their shit over this case. I wonder why?

He and some thot got shitfaced and he finger banged her. No big deal.

Sooo....what were his times?

Why did he stopped catching pokemon?

reparations.

Brock was always a ladies man first, pokemon gym master second

good read
this Brock did nothing wrong

i also would like to see the times. i doubt he's actually that good. it would be the ultimate redemption arc though if he could become an olympian (although he may have to publicly repent or some shit first) and win a gold medal, and then in a primetime interview say exactly what the two summaries here say about it being basically just him fingering some drunk slut and he's not even a rapist and fuck this country and the SJW spastic autocrats who live here. and if he'd been black you never would have even heard about the mundane non-crime. then he takes out an AR-15 and starts gunning down all the shitskins and jews in the news room and yells "JUSTICE FOR SAINT TARRANT!" and goes outside mowing down trannies and nigs. then as the cops are closing in, he jumps off the pier and swims away, and the cops stare at each other, dumbfounded and unable to give chase. then a nationwide manhunt begins, with no success, until finally brock re-emerges with a legion of based soldiers and the racewar begins and whites retake the north america and europe.

Brock Turner is innocent. The facts bear that out, and that's why he barely served any time. But the politically correct police department and DA and judges all had to pay their dues to the kike/feminist complex. So poor Brock there will forever be branded a rapist because nobody can admit that dumb bitches get drunk and fuck around all the time.

Nobody fucking 'cried' because he fingered a girl who passed out while he was fingering her. He didn't drag her behind the dumpster. They both went there willingly. Both were drunk. Both were already expressing affection for one another. Both were into it.
Then she passes out, and I'm supposed to believe that he's getting some kind of gratification from fingering her?

>be drunk as fuck fingering a drunk bitch
>she is so wasted she passes out in the middle of it
>so drunk yourself you don’t even notice and continue fingering
>suddenly without knowing it you’re a rapist
It amazes me young people still have the courage to party and fool around in this clown world

Its a bit fucked up really. He and the girl were both drunk. He didn't really rape her he was fingering her. Then the media got hold of it and called the thing rape. While the afluenza boy doesn't go to jail or theany Hollywood sex pests don't go to jail

The judge on that case got dis bared how fucked up is that

No way he would be an Olympian the fucking Jew media and feminist would not allow it he's fucked for life

Gonna be hard to hide this erection at work, asshole.

Holy shit, I had never seen this before. I knew there was something fishy about this case, I didn't know there was this much bullshit behind it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZakGtYooyPY

TL;DW -- Brock Turner is a saint who did nothing wrong.

>39 minutes
the "i comment on news articles while i slowly and incrementally read them" style videos have to stop

Brock’s soldier reporting for duty!

Attached: EA951718-1ADA-4955-ACF6-95F5A6E64F68.jpg (1071x823, 73K)