Are you faggots ready for the draft?

Are you faggots ready for the draft?

Attached: hqdefault (46).jpg (480x360, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p6yLQRF-cEU
brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/06_iran_strategy.pdf
sss.gov/About/Return-to-the-Draft/Postponements-Deferments-Exemptions
google.com/amp/s/www.menshealth.com/health/amp23130077/states-with-highest-obesity-rates/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm 34.
>I'm too old and so I don't care.
In fact yes, start a war and thin out the beta zoomer males and I'll get a 20 y/o gf.
>Thanks Trump.

Attached: 61342204_2334566856799664_4764046495739543552_n.png (686x960, 924K)

Last draft was in what? 1973?

I cannot participate in the military because I am white and it is my patriotic duty to oppose white nationalism. I support our diverse military though. Best of luck Sergeant Shaniqua.

Attached: image.jpg (1462x976, 320K)

Yes

Based NATO

Jokes on you I "failed" the iq test they only take people under 120

Nihgers,chinks and mehikans???

look at all these mutts that can't wait to die for israel

Attached: 1529295180743.jpg (489x493, 41K)

Yes, the EU army will side with Iran and Russia and we will kick you Amerimutts out of the Middle East. We don't want you meddling in Israel's interests.

We might even bring the leaf with us.

Attached: 1437482604136.jpg (640x960, 202K)

STFU and pay up to NATO.

No, fuck Trump!

I'm an RE-3. I can't ever go back. Fuck you faggots
>inb4 they'll waive RE codes for able bodies
What is international waters 12 miles from territorial land?

Attached: 1560518229266.jpg (577x359, 64K)

kek speaks

>tfw NEETs on this board will be the first to be drafted to die for Israel

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg (550x409, 54K)

I want to force feed an American burgers until he pops

Attached: Hisoka_1999.png (387x480, 182K)

Hopefully the quality of Jow Forums improves once the bullet ridden corpses of /ptg/ get washed up on Iranian shores

that's the american dream

I'm looking forward to being ineligible and staying back to fuck all the lonely women

I'm pretty sure those are all Israeli shills. They always use meme flags and post the same shit. Our "Zionism is white nationalism" thread the last few times there were literally zero meme flags. None.

Let's all cheer the new wave of schtrong, empowered women rushing into death's jaws of war.

After all, they fought so hard for this ...equality of opportunity to get their bad selves into the man's roles.

Good luck, dandelions. The next war will have you scrambling for compassion.

But that's been all but used-up.

And I think women deserve this opportunity to fight for something bigger than themselves.

Please start a war maybe then I can find a fucking decent job when all these niggers and spics are drafted. I won’t qualify for medical reasons because I have a metal plate in my head

I'm a boomer, so I'm too old for the draft. But don't worry, while you're out there fighting I'll do my part. I'll put a ribbon sticker on my car to let everyone know I support what you're doing.

it's not happening, you faggots have been fearmongering "WAR WITH IRAN ANY DAY NOW GUYS, PLEASE BELIEVE ME" for almost two months now and nothing has fucking happened yet. suck my cock

Make sure to draft independent wahmen too

Ooh-Rah for the Autism brigade. I hear they don't even try to get them to march in formation.

Things take time

Gotta fix labor force participation rates somehow.

Already enlisted once, they cannot draft me. Also outside of IRR time as well.

Fpbp! I'm 35 and would love some young tali. Draft2020

You understand if you invoke against Iran, more likely than not the blow back will be so bad that the united states splits up like the Soviet Union did

>mfw one year left in IRR

Guess the times gonna finally come, I’m not fighting another war for Israel

Attached: A5248B71-B680-46E8-849B-005155BF1B7B.jpg (498x594, 75K)

zoomers die for israel and all of us millenials get state issued girlfriends

this is a win-win. based trump

they're setting this up so that Iran nuke someone probably the US

well I'd prefer if Jow Forums would hold the "IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!" threads until it actually does fucking happen, not whenever tensions are raised slightly

They dont need a draft, there will be no shortage of patriots ready to kick some iranian ass

Yep, sounds about right

Attached: 1541268797975.png (361x363, 200K)

I'm too old so hahahahaha

I used to rip on Australians all the time but I admire Brenton so much I no longer do it. Have a good day mate

>tfw when you are not american and dont have to die for israel.

Attached: IVqwiio.jpg (231x244, 16K)

women should not be allowed to be drafted, and women should not be allowed to vote

LOL have fun dying for (((Wallstreet))) and Israel

That's okay cause the little leaf will come to us. He's /our leaf/ now.

I would serve to prevent my younger brother from going to some retarded war but these kikes got rid of sole survivor policy so any young goyim can be drafted.

Me too bruh

This is my fetish

Go to Reddit then you faggot.

Joke's on you, I've already served my mandatory time.

youtube.com/watch?v=p6yLQRF-cEU

Attached: mutt army %.png (960x1024, 838K)

brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/06_iran_strategy.pdf

it's been seriously discussed.

page 72

Attached: conscription.png (1331x767, 353K)

>U.S. drafting the landwhales.

Impossible. The U.S. civilian population has never been this unprepared for combat. They aren't just obese, but they're missing all kinds of skills that were once common among civilians. It would take years to make the typical burger combat ready.

well since 1% of the population is 3.5 million people....yeah we have plenty that are fit. nigga you think we need 20 million troops?

sss.gov/About/Return-to-the-Draft/Postponements-Deferments-Exemptions

Why are there machine gun sights on those platforms? What a waste

How old do they draft? I'm 25 with a college degree and work full time

I'm going into the air force soon at 31. Fuck getting drafted to the army or some bullshit.

I'm already an officer desu

first round draft cuts off at 24.
look at your selective service paper...the one you signed...dumbass.

A draft over Iran? I think not OP. Considering the state of the PIC it would be far more ideal to conscript inmates to go to war.

Attached: 1559936652422.jpg (218x231, 11K)

>force
You think that is necessary? As you long as you have the supply we have the demand.

nah I'd rather go to jail then fight wars for (((them)))

t. 1999 zoomer

I'd love to see every white male simply walk off post rather than go to Iran and leave ZOG with a couple of carriers full of SSG sheqwandas from supply and trannies as their invasion force.

37. Was in Afghanistan and Iraq. Lost an eye and have seizures thanks to that shit. Can’t be sent back again. But don’t worry. My seizures are under control so I can watch out for your wives and girlfriends while you’re gone. Good times.

I retired from the Marine Corps last year at 39. I’m ready to go back in if the balloon goes up. There isn’t going to be a draft.

>to beat Jody you must become Jody
Is this the final redpoll?

Combat arms, particularly infantry, armor, field artillery and SF units are overwhelmingly white, lower middle class and rural.

We aren't worried user.
Who watched your wife while you were fucking goats?

Ready to draft our daughters. Thots finally get what’s coming to them

Attached: 22358B13-1AA0-412A-ACCF-0D9C28524F66.png (500x675, 282K)

he's right tho.

>No draft needed.
The U.S. will give citizenship to illegals and their family members in exchange for military service if recruitment rates go down.

It's almost worth starting a war just to thin out the zoomer and millennial scum.

Will?
>implying we don't already.
How do you not know that?

And thots lets not forget about that

I've already seen hell.

The moldy baracks of Gona beach, now closed and sold to russian entrepreneurs.

Me too. Feels good man.

Attached: ezgif-4-afc64eac7c77.gif (305x205, 252K)

Been disability retired from the Army for over a decade and I'm in my early 30s... I joke with friends that if they ever see me in uniform again they can comfortably assume it's the end of the world.

I only wish we could do more for the world.

Attached: Port of Tianjin.webm (800x480, 2.87M)

Just never answer the door and throwaway any mail you get from the government about IRR. No one has ever been prosecuted for skipping out on IRR.

>MFW I'm too fat to be in the military and my daddy is too high up the chain
I'M A SENATORS SON!

Attached: eb7.png (320x240, 82K)

I'm ready for the social media kvetching. Thank God I'm 40, but going to die for ZOG in another capacity.

Attached: 15605238361821020128023429672311.jpg (2560x1440, 1.05M)

This is a pretty good idea

Kek a true patriot

>draft challange make it currently apply to women
>getting those sweet 20yr old female draft dodgers

based trump

Real Talk: another draft is literally impossible outside of a true existential threat. The large majority of draftable aged people are entirely unfit for military service, the age were you simply needed minimally trained warm bodies ended 40 years ago.

Not to mention the inevitable social breakdown that would come from instituting a draft, you'd have literal riots in every major city, every pundit would be talking about how unfair it is etc. Etc.

The simple fact is that the USA is set up with a professional all volunteer military for a reason, and if it ever got so bad that we needed a draft, we've already lost the war.

>350 million vs 81 million

You don't need a draft.

Most of the US population couldn't and wouldn't walk a mile to McDonald's for a cheeseburger without bitching about it, let alone be in shape enough or have the mentality to go fight a war somewhere. If WW3 ever kicked off, the US is fucked.

Right but the conservative sorts will be, generally speaking. Wars cull the right wing while the left wing is left to solidify their power.

>we need a war to toughen up these pussy kids
said the draft dodging boomer

The elites at some point in the next 50 years will push for a ww3 + draft, to finish off white people and kill them all in some pointless war

People are super conditioned in favour of the draft, they think anyone that doesn't go along with the draft is a coward, or they go along with it because they think others will think they are a coward. Need to let people know its the enemy trying to kill us but from our own side

A better way of putting this is that if WWIII kicks off, everyone is fucked. The simple fact is that if two major nuclear powers go toe to toe, the odds of the ball going up are nearly 100%.

The fact of the matter is that masses of cannon fodder don't win wars anymore. No one can invade the US, the US likely could not successfully invade China/Russia etc. Any "world war" will be fought in a series of slow-burn proxy engagements were both sides are hamstrung because they can't win enough to cause a perception of existential threat to the other powers.

>Conservatives
While they may have the mentality for it, conservative states are the most obese in the country.

>Most obese states
>West Virginia (38.1 percent) Mississippi (37.1 percent) Oklahoma (36.5 percent) Iowa (36.4 percent) Alabama (36.3 percent) Louisiana (36.2 percent) Arkansas (35 percent).

google.com/amp/s/www.menshealth.com/health/amp23130077/states-with-highest-obesity-rates/

this

you notice we're not colonizing these countries we invade like the olden days? we just turn them into an even bigger dump then fly them all over to colonize us. says a lot

It would end up like every fucking natural disaster. Nothing but whites doing the work. I’ve never seen a non white do shit in an emergency. Time to kill off more whites I guess.

YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I AM
I WANT A DRAFT RIGHT THIS FUCKING INSTANT

our ancestors actually wanted everyone to experience the restorative feeling of destroying minorities, so they planted seeds for trees which they never expected to stand in the shade of. so, they brought us all the different minorities here so we could have fun killing them here. that way, we didn't have to go to all the trouble of having to find them in their homelands. not to mention, the vast majority of the world is already discovered, so they felt bad that future generations were going to miss out.

It's funny because I volunteered during the past couple hurricanes in Florida to go help people (Irma/Michael) and it was 99% whites doing the work. Go to the ghetto part of Panama City and you'll still see trees down everywhere because they're too lazy to clean it up themselves.

No he isn't.Jow Forums is a place to freak out over the possibility of a happening, not for waiting patiently. Go to Reddit if you want that you faggot.

You're not too old!! Yaay!

Also I did an enlistment and my ir time is up. Im gucci senpai

>that's the Mexican dream
I corrected that for you rarebro.

Yeah it's dumb. Fucking heavy on the m4.