KONY STILL HASNT BEEN CAPTURED

obama even sent troops out to look for him. should have been a slam dunk to go catch some nigger in the jungle but after all these years he's still free. was there some benefit to leaving him be that hasnt been considered? did our deep state decide that he maintained some sort of balance in the region that they didn't want to disrupt?

Attached: kony2012.jpg (1260x560, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2014/12/30/why-did-invisible-children-dissolve/
landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2011/02/googles-revolution-factory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was a failed CIA op in Africa, Kony was long dead.
Remember that guy behind the Kony movement?

He had an MKUltra meltdown....he went out naked in the streets of LA.

>He had an MKUltra meltdown....he went out naked in the streets of LA.
yea of course i remember. i think that was mainly because he couldnt handle the criticism though. the guy had no plan besides "let's make him famous", aka "SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!!!!". so when everything collapsed he understandably lost his mind.

yet the cause slowly fizzled away, guy never made a comeback, nobody in his organization took over.
I really don't see the pressure aspect that would lead to a total mental breakdown...

I don't remember the name of the site I read this, I know it was on an Angolan site (in Portuguese)...the Angola government had Kony dead in 2008 or 2009.

It was like Bin Laden all over again

Doesn't he have like

>the Angola government had Kony dead in 2008 or 2009.
interesting. so then what would be the point of the whole thing? give the US an excuse to go in and get something else?

Stfu guy has been dead false subtitles and Jewish war criminals like that faggot inhuman Clooney

they probably needed a reason to go into Uganda and the region for some purpose and the Ugandan government probably didn't want them there...so they appealed to the public

as they did in other campaigns
Like when they got an ambassador's daughter to larp as a nurse who saw Iraqi troops throw babies out of incubators.

yea, it's just interesting how a massive social media campaign could influence obama to actually send troops over there to get him and the guy still hasnt been captured. even since US troops left, the global awareness of the guy would make him a target in africa. like it's weird that a few hundred african's havn't banded together and gone out to get him.

LOL Clooney is such a CIA stooge
he is co founder of The Sentry...a group that tracks war criminals

>they probably needed a reason to go into Uganda and the region for some purpose and the Ugandan government probably didn't want them there...so they appealed to the public
you're activating my almonds here. interesting theory.

Should of sent a CNN reporter like the time one found bin laden and got an interview

At this point what difference does it make, it was all a response to a youtube video

I just found it eerie as fuck that the Kony shit got so much traction on JewTube, was front page shit, the (((MSM))) picked it up and couldn't shut the fuck up about it...people were demanding that they get this maniac who used child soldiers.

then you have the washington post article from 2014 saying how Kony simply decided to leave the paramilitary group he was leading, along with his top general....boom, guy is no longer a threat...he just walked away.

From most dangerous animal in Africa to just some dude that will no longer drug and recruit children.

I don't think he was a CNN reporter...it was some fucking ultra patriotic nut bag from the USA that said God told him to find and kill Bin Laden.

They made a movie out of it starring Nick Cage (not even kidding)
Movie is called Army of One...Russell Brand plays God

>At this point what difference does it make, it was all a response to a youtube video
yea, but what other yt video has produced such a response?

>then you have the washington post article from 2014 saying how Kony simply decided to leave the paramilitary group he was leading, along with his top general....boom, guy is no longer a threat...he just walked away.
i didnt hear about this. pretty convenient though. super weird.

you and
are talking about two different things
is talking about a cnn reporter that interviewed bin laden before 9/11 and you're talking about an alleged Jow Forums poster that went to catch bin laden himself. somewhere there's caps of a guy asking what he should take to pakistan to find bin laden and then some time later reports came out of him being arrested with similar shit to what was suggested in the thread.

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2014/12/30/why-did-invisible-children-dissolve/

look at the URL LOL monkey cage

>monkey cage
wtf

I bet this is the press packet they got from the CIA...the operation was probably called monkey cage

or the Washington Post is racist n shit.

>things memory holed for 2000
this was one of (((their))) first major psy ops ran exclusively through social media. They ran it under the guise of a few white concerned citizens, who also made big bucks selling merchandise to support the cause. it was a dry run for the Arab Spring, also a pretext to test the resources of the African Union. Notice it died as quickly as it started. All bullshit
>It has been revealed that indeed Invisible Children has been working with USAID, a US government agency that helps lay the groundwork for what could best be described as a modern-day imperial administrative network.
>It is now also revealed that Invisible Children attended the 2010 US State Department and Fortune 500 sponsored Alliance for Youth Movements (AYM) summit in London.
>AYM (also called Movements.org) it was reported, played a central role in preparing armies of US State Department funded, trained, and equipped activists to carry out the so-called “Arab Spring” years in advance.
>Much like KONY 2012, the Arab Spring took many by surprise and in the wave of confusion, entire nations were upturned and US proxy regimes installed.

landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2011/02/googles-revolution-factory.html

Attached: konymorons.jpg (1600x900, 234K)

>I bet this is the press packet they got from the CIA...the operation was probably called monkey cage
putting a direct connection to the op in their url seems dumb, even by press standards, but i suppose anything's possible.

but i thought the arab spring was an attempted fundamentalist islamic coup? not the type of guys the US would want to install.