Why do you hate us?

>why do you hate us?

Attached: 1559223631592.png (1200x900, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/pidjmb.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WTF is a socially aware game ? is that like the sufferagette in Dead Red Redemption 2?

kill yourself shill rat

Attached: yxcxbv.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

Attached: 1546349551959.jpg (1149x899, 225K)

Attached: tfrzhtruzj.jpg (1200x1199, 165K)

Attached: fwed.png (600x650, 297K)

That's shopped, r-right?

>(((ruberg)))
Without fail.

The fact that a Jew would have the nerve to tell people that colonialism and 'taking land away from others' is wrong is fucking breathtaking.

hallmark of a retard
>i never learned how to make slides in 5th grade so i'll just type a whole sentence on the slide and then use them as notecards and fucking read off the slide
should be executed just for being this stupid

of course not.

Attached: SJWareNotPeople.png (961x706, 377K)

Attached: CommunistsAreNotPeople.png (813x639, 304K)

Attached: EverySingleTime.png (1716x2632, 2.94M)

Strong words from a man whose name is a Spoonerism for 'Coon Botter'.

I don't understand why they do this shit when people have an option to just not buy their shitty product.
They act like it's a university and they have a captive audience. Then act surprised when they go under.

So is she being paid to radicalize young men into hating leftists?

kikes are mentally ill, religiously racist, fake everything and corrupt everything

you are not safe
your kids are not safe
your culture isn't safe either
nor your country
or your constitution

least of all your fucking news, games and media

Imagine posting such a D I S G U S T I N G map in that college.

Attached: This.jpg (1280x720, 265K)

Haha none of that had anything to do with making a good video game just how to pander to sjws it’s pathetic. I no longer update my game systems and have no stake in the outcome anymore. I’ll stick with older games and revel in the inevitable collapse of the western video game industry. For me, it’s just gog games and RTS’s until I die.

It wasn't political in the first place, it's just these faggots made it political because...
>Welcome to "I pulled this out of my ass"
>Episode 87

Capitalizing every Other word is Pants-on-Head Retarded.

Not even consistent with capitalization...I mean Christ, is it a title or a quote?

Attached: D7F591F4-A172-4EDE-8CF1-1328A5C4A4B1.jpg (1024x554, 54K)

>sustainability is more important than immediate consumption
Only redeemable point

Powerful

“god damnit it” is not a proper way to start out a sentence. This presenter should be shot

Damn

>berg

It's time to drop this Jewish infiltrated manchild hobby and grow up. Make your ancestors proud and learn a red pilled craft like woodworking.

every. single. time.

Why Is Almost Every Fucking Word Capitalized?!

They are politicizing games. Fucking retards. They are trying to indoctrinate people to making games in a certain political way. Claiming that doing it in a non political way, is in a political way that is antagonistic to their political views.. If you can follow that one..
So people are making games, they want to make propaganda and claim if you are not making propaganda, you are making propaganda against lgbt or whatever.

Attached: Ubisoft.png (1158x1010, 775K)

Attached: Ubisoft2.png (1158x481, 435K)

Feminism is a Jewish CIA Nigger plot to destroy the family

It's a capitalist plot actually, nothing is better for corporations than depressed wages from the labour market being double the size. Plus women have more money so you can market more trash to them by saying it will fill their emotional void

It's Jewish.
Watch this: files.catbox.moe/pidjmb.mp4
Capitalists are Kikes too.