I mean he’s not wrong but it’s still autistic to put Tubman on money

i mean he’s not wrong but it’s still autistic to put Tubman on money

Attached: 75B64B31-32F6-403A-999C-BCAFF7AE85DD.jpg (640x415, 57K)

Which president was tubgirl again?

Autism is a fake disease. Point to the physical differences and tell me why it's not literally perinatal hypoxia every time (ie: terrible doctors) YES EVERY TIME

He's not wrong

I want tubman on money so I can use black people as currency again

>all faces on bills are presidents or founding fathers
>"ay ya'll yties puh dis nigger human trafficker on da twenny!!"

So you just don't like black women and that's all it is.

so the rise in autism rates is due to the birthing process being worse now than it was in the past?

uh yeah lemme getta tubman of that fire, son

The 49th president from 40 years in the future who traveled back in time to tried to trap the leaders of the slaves in an underground tunnel to save the future from unchecked black population explosion. But failed because that point in history is fixed and no matter who they send back the slaves will be freed regardless of their leader and lead to eventual destruction of the United States of America.

simple as

If you don’t want Andrew Jackson on a $20, you just don’t like white men that’s all it is

If she wasn' t ever a president, there is no reason the nog bitch should be on any money bill.

Attached: ohyou.gif (250x250, 992K)

They should replace banker incel Hamilton instead of chad dueler Jackson

lmao
easy now klaus

Shes already on the syrup bottle. Its never enough for these people.

Attached: 1560397969345.jpg (560x572, 56K)

>I don't like blacks.
That's basically the foundation of my political believes.

Attached: Dutch pepe.jpg (400x400, 36K)

The underground railroad is a lie. It wasn't a real thing. There were loose networks of people who would harbor escaped slaves, but it wasn't some secret society of people all working together like a team. Most of the stories are just empty folk rumors from the era.

so it will be worth 12$, right?

based

who tf is harriet tubman lmao

kek

Benjamin Franklin was never President so this argument is kind of a moot point. He was one of our founding fathers though

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?

I don't want blacks in my country without a work permit, if even that... What dose that make me?

I'd rather not let the central banking system taunt me by destroying the memory of Andrew Jackson their great foe and replacing him with some stupid nigger.

I think she was Benjamin Franklin's replacement.

Jackson wasn't a Founding Father

>presidents

Well, no. I hate niggers and kikes.

To be fair Franklin was never a president.

To be fair, it's pretty ridiculous that Jackson is on the back of central bank notes. He'd probably lose his shit and demand they were all set on fire.

Attached: JacksonSpeculation.jpg (432x259, 31K)

She’s some nigger that walked with other niggers underground and got her face smashed in so she looked like an E.T. Nigger. Pic related.

Attached: E8CFD79D-8E16-4C14-90D8-003A5197CAB4.jpg (1493x2000, 2.13M)

Founding father tho.

Why limit it to women? Sexist. I hate niggers... and kikes... and jannies.

Attached: 1549324540705.png (808x853, 749K)

Who?

this is just a trick to get people to switch to cashless

I don't want nigger money

Does anybody like black women? Hell, black dudes don't even want them.

>you just don't like black women
Goo oonnnnnn...

A

Right after Alexander Hamilton

yes. lazier doctors, less stringent vaccine standards. blacks and women and foreigners in the workplaces!!

Close. $13

Im not racist. But i do want to cum on her face

Attached: 93c8fcbb-ContentBroker_contentid-94b63589d9814120a8628fe4b1757821.png (1470x828, 1.26M)

Its the only way for historical societies or properties to get grant money any more. You have to find a root cellar or basement and call it an underground railroad stop so you can get federal funding

completely forgot about the tubman thing. will she be on the million dollar bill once the economy collapses?

Shouldn't she be on the threefiddy dollar bill though?

She's not even worthy of replacing Lincoln on the penny.

We Spock our money in leafland, just turn that bitch into Uhura.

Attached: spock-banknotes-780x439.png (780x439, 386K)

Yes, and?

I don't even care if they do a Tubman bill, just don't remove Jackson. Put her on the 50, Grant was corrupt and useless as a president.

3/5ths of 20 is 12 you retard

>18 followers
Why are you posting pics of your own tweets? Trying to get noticed?

not me gaylord, just searched harriet tubman & it was on the recent TL

>screenshots a nobody
Kekistan was a mistake.

Attached: 1346125797209.jpg (165x211, 4K)

fuck you and paul rudd, fuckin hoser

It would be EXTREMLY SEXIST AND MISOGYNISTIC of them to put tubman on money without putting tubgirl on the money.

Go ahead, I'm putting Andrew Jackson on my debit card and going paperless

I guess if you're Pro-Big Banks, you would be Anti-Jackson.

Attached: 10-General-Jackson-Slaying-the-Many-Headed-Monster_3.jpg (1000x816, 1013K)

>comparing the accomplishments of benjamin franklin to h-tub

I think you should sit down op...

He's wrong.

Of course I dont like black sheboons. They are all trash.

I had a dream about a black woman the other night. It was very sexual.
>wut do?

If they do this, I'll just write "Nigger" all over the thing.

Go steal some rope and hang yourself, nigger.

Yes. I dont like black people at all, not just women.

Henry Rollins ran away while two niggers shot his friend and now he feels guilty about hating them.

I think it was Gus' mom from Psych. You know, that woman who played Huxtable's wife on Cosby's show?
>Those breasts

shes right actually, i dont

No I don’t like black women. So what?

kek

Nah I just like Andrew Jackson more than black women

its going to happen, if this makes em happy and content for a while who cares? not like a nig will ever hold a 20 in his life anyway.

>if you don't want this one specific thing to happen involving one specific black woman, you hate all black women

Isn't that a bit of a leap? I wouldn't want Bill Clinton on the $20 either, so I must hate all white men also?

would be funny to say you've got a POCKET FULL OF SLAVES
or ask your friend to pay you in slaves

WE SLAVE TRADERS NOW BOYS

I honestly can't wait, simply to see the constant social media meltdown of people posting pics of racist "vandalized" 20's that triggered them

Take that faggot off the bill too.

My most basic political belief is that all governments of men are evil, have been evil and will be evil and that the coming Jesus dictatorship is the only righteous government so anyone trying to be in charge before then should die.

Also, dont trust niggers or kikes.

Andrew Jackson fought in multiple wars for the country, won one if the greatest victories against the British and fundamentally changed the executive branch

Show some respect

No one wants a depressing scowling negress on their money.

Tubman...
Don't they mean Taft??

Yeah, he's right
fuck niggers is basic science

no one likes black women

That’s a woman??

Andrew Jackson would also beat the everloving fuck out of whoever put his face on a bank note. He'd most likely consider it the deepest insult he could possibly be given.

I don't want Harambe on my money, but I absolutely support replacing Jackson. It's the absolute most respectful thing which could be done for our GOAT President.

Attached: 7792267C-B35C-4ADA-8313-2(...).png (1209x1080, 694K)

He would have been president if he werent so old. He was extremely important in the drafting of the constitution and negotiating with France
Fucker was a free mason though. Thought he could recreate atlantis. Bastard screwed us all over with his cosmopolitanism

Attached: 1560446771383m.jpg (1024x683, 137K)

Its probably for the best Mr. Jackson's righteous disdain for the Federal Reserve be respected and removed from the bill. THEY put him there for a reason.

They say this openly though

Is this actually going to happen? Are they going to try and completely remove Andrew Jackson from the 20?

>our founding fathers
>our

If you don't want Andrew Jackson on the $20, you just don't like white men that's all it is.

I’d take a sharpie and black out her face, except for her eyes and a ring around her lips.

>Our

Shit, you should have been in the home birthing thread that popped up yesterday. I learned a lot, not sure if I'd try it, but then again, I cant get pregnant.

Attached: Anne and Johnny Reb.jpg (1762x2379, 785K)

>home birthing thread that popped up yesterday

LINK THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1489993151564.jpg (511x850, 570K)

henry rollins is "famous" for being in black flag after they were good. he's a joke. the media was heavily promoting this guy in the early 90's when i was a teen.

Leave Celery Man out of this and stop searching nig women on twatter