Would you die for your country?

Attached: image.jpg (900x600, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Karbala_bombings
telegraph.co.uk/news/1485119/Bulgarian-soldier-believed-killed-by-US-in-Iraq.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jbnZ77qUhNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

no need when amerifats will for you

I wouldn't die for jews

Hell No Lmao

I don't even care if it's nukes 100 times
Being patriotic is one of the most bizarre thing one could ever be

Nice try, China.

Attached: 51iEDnLLNFL._SX466_.jpg (466x319, 34K)

Back in the day, yes. Not anymore. I don't even recognise the country I grew up in. It has been overrun with 3rd world shitskins.

Yes. I'd die for my country even if no-one ever got to know I did.

I'd die for my country, but not for the government.

For my country? No. For my people? Yes.

no. we have drones to do that.

When america falls so do you kike remember that.

absolutely not, but I would murder for it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 18.11.46.png (704x584, 289K)

This is the real answer. I’d never go out in war or die for the current Swedish government, but I’d sure as hell fight for the Swedish nation (the people).

o ye
ty amerimutts for sacrificing yourselves
>cope leaf replies
>implying I care

Attached: 666.jpg (334x506, 22K)

sounds pretty jewish

Baste. If I can't see my chimney, I'm not fighting. Fuck those fuckers that died in Iraq.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Karbala_bombings
telegraph.co.uk/news/1485119/Bulgarian-soldier-believed-killed-by-US-in-Iraq.html

Not enough died those days, in my opinion

(holding magazine well) definitely not infantry GAY!

I would die for my people.
The traitors in charge, the foreign invaders and the social terrorist in the form of feminist betafags and trannies are the ones who i would be fighting.

I just have to wait for the civil war.

I would rather make other people die for theirs.

already a welfare king in the usaf. just 10 more years to go until that sweet-ish retirement pay

what about for your fellow Somali "Frenchmen"?

Sure

Signed up to do it twice, and made some sand niggers die for their shitholes.

You’d know first hand, Ivan. Your “Great Patriotic War” was fought by a politburo that was 90% Jewish.

Good then kys now do us whites a favor goat fucker.

I'd die for my country IN my country you know, if it was under attack. Seems like there are a lot of ways one can die for their country while actually in someone else's country fucking with shit that is none of ones personal business.

I would die for it when they scrap the (((Constitution))) which states that everyone is equal and no one can be discriminated against because of their race, religion and other bullshit. Fuck niggers, jews and muslims, they are not my brothers.

I would do one better. I would kill for it.

I would fight my country’s nationality, but never would I fight for the politicians.

no

Attached: whatyoufightfor.jpg (720x926, 69K)

Yes I’m sure you’re anxious to fight for Mohammed and Rashika in order to give them more gibs and white pussy.

No I live and die for Israel

Not anymore

I dream of a massive scandinavian race-war.

I would fight but I won't make my plan dying

You mean Isreal?

>would you die for (((GloboHomo)))?

Kek, fuck no.
Don't forget to sage.

Attached: 1560057773325.png (589x672, 328K)

Die? No. Kill for it? Yes. BTDT.

Of course.

Shoo, inbred, shoo.

Attached: 1558044745193.jpg (635x228, 47K)

Not any more. But I certainly think some other people need to die for my country.

Things I would fight and kill and die for
>the preservation of the constitution
>my family

Things I would not fight and kill and die for
>the US Government
>the US people
fuck all those leftists and s.ois and illegals and welfare kangz, they’re not my people and they never will be
>Israel
>stupid meddlesome wars abroad

I don't know, it depends
If an African or Muslim country attacked: yes
If another Western country attacked: no
If Russia or China attacked: I would betray Australia and actively aid the enemy.

Attached: 1542963025220.jpg (447x444, 16K)

BASED

Not anymore!

My family goes back to the revolution. My family has been in every war since 1776....my dad's side....

I went in the army because I was a patriot. Missed the wars...but I was combat arms and willing to risk my life for America....

NOT ANYMORE!

Millions and millions of illegal aliens invading our country and dumbocrats aren't doing ONE THING to STOP them!

Rules of engagement in war....If you kill a terrorist you are going to PRISON! All the figther pilots with terrorists in their sights told to hold their fire! Don't shoot! Don't kill that roadside IED bomber!!!!

I hate what has happened to this country.

Went to vote in my old elementary school and the entire hallway had posters that Whites murdered the injuans, George Washington was a racist slave owner....everyone must accept fags and OPEN BORDERS CELEBRATE DIVERSITY!

IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT BORDERS!

FUKKK YOU!
U
K
K
K

U

I will not fight for the country we have become...

Maybe after Trump Makes America Great Again....I would reconsider....

Until then.....CIVIL WAR II

Attached: civil-war-ii-the-coming-breakup-of-america.jpg (458x458, 48K)

Watch this video....

youtube.com/watch?v=jbnZ77qUhNc

I ain't like you
so FUKKK YOU

>My family has been in every war since 1776
Lieutenant Dan?

Yes, for Israel.

Show flag jew boy.

>Lieutenant Dan?

My dad's side were Mathers....buried in the cemetery of North Boston...we have civil war pistol and commission papers signed by US Grant....swords from Spanish American war...etc..etc..etc...

Fighting for your people is the same as fighting for your government.

To those saying they will fight for your people, fighting an invader and winning only strengthens your governments power ala the Soviet Union.

HELL NAW

I agree

>die for international banking cartel and ZOG
fuck that

"combat arms" lol PoG ! 11B or nothing nerd

No. Only for Israel.

I'd rather make some poor sucker die for theirs.

It's about time we invade Finland.

Attached: bill-pullman.jpg (550x298, 18K)

I'dd die for my family and that's it. Every single country, and i mean every one, views their citizens as expendable.

No, but for Israel I would.

If I had a country, I would. If the country was truly mine, if the government agenda aligned with my agenda, if our women belonged to us and not to themselves or foreigners and pimps, if age of consent was set to at least 13 with adultery and divorce being illegal, and if censorship was completely prohibited, then hell yeah I would kill and die for this country without doubt. I would murder and torture anyone for that country, and I would go through any kind of torture or death myself and would never betray my kin. Because in that case I would have a loving family and a proud nation to protect. I would be protecting our way of life, that is worth dying for.

As it stands, the country is not mine, thus I wouldn't flinch a finger for it. There is nothing that belongs to me here and I am just a worker drone. My taxes go to social programs that are meant to benifit:
1) Women. They are all degenerate emancipated whores that a man has no authority over, we only owe them and get nothing from them. They sleep around with Chad, we go to jail for looking at them wrong way.
2) Elderly. They are all degenerate boomers who vote for Pootin or for commies, they no longer have the mental capacity to vote, and they parasitise on our labour.
3) Children. The children that come from whores, some 24 year old Masha, who lost her virginity at 12 to some drunk underage Chad, has fucked 100 dudes and is now finally ready to settle down with her cuckold husband, and I am paying for it.
4) Foreigners. Churkas that come into our country to take our jobs and our women.
The rest goes to Pootins pocket, to globohomo corprations and to the law enforcement services that are meant to keep me in check and force me to work, while they rob me and give me absolutely fucking nothing.

I don't have a country or a nation anymore. I am being held here as a slave to people who simply dictate their rules and expect me to obey, and if I don't - they will imprison or kill me.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaa.gif (526x576, 1.03M)

>Maybe after Trump Makes America Great Again

user, I...

Attached: 1560454810083.jpg (1000x2221, 452K)

I would die for my friends next to me in combat. Dying for country is incidental.

>T.two purple hearts

Imagine going to war, and returning home just so you can slave away and pay for these people to just exist, thrive, reproduce, and brainwash your kids into thinking that you are the one oppressing them.

Attached: California.webm (640x480, 1.88M)

You realize that "Great Patriotic War" is invention of western translation? God I would kill every retarded Amerigypsy with bare hands

No, but I would die for Israel

Attached: PepoSpecialOps.jpg (184x184, 12K)

Only correct answer

what in the world...?

Attached: 1534590183514.png (574x540, 620K)

nope, countries are meaningless, they come and go, i would tough fight for a way of living

Depends. I won't die for fucking Jews and niggers.

nope

Pic VERY related.

Attached: IMG_20190217_072544.jpg (522x816, 138K)

Well said Ruski bro

If invaded or a western ally (plus Japan) is getting invaded too. I believe in defensive wars only.

I'm 50/50 on you Israel. Depends how I'm feeling.

Attached: tumblr_inline_o4ig05FiF21tbsl8q_1280.jpg (800x1009, 147K)

No

Imagine being such a brainwashed American that you want to go to war for your country, yet at the same time the people of your country literally pay the invaders (using your labor and the labor of your ancestors and the labor of your future children using debt) to move here and not just that literally continue paying them to stay here and lie saying it's to help our economy, when really it's just to rub it in your face, while you rot making a pathetic 4k a month and face the highest suicide rates in the country as a white male.

Attached: Stats.jpg (761x701, 109K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA
no, i won’t die for (((my country)))

No I would not. I would let everyone else here die before I did. I would 'immigrate' to another country myself before I died for this worn out piece of shit.

It depends, but probably yes.
For a loser like me, war isn't that bad. I wouldn't have to care bout no job, taxes, bills etc.
Polish user here.

Attached: shiny polish pepe.gif (288x400, 91K)

I would die for facebook and twitter as they exercise their 1st amendment rights getting rid of extremist viewpoints.

Attached: 7DD030B4-2017-44F7-B092-6C3FAEEAF560.jpg (474x355, 35K)

This is why Hitler killed journalists.

I would die for my state.

I am too weak physically and mentally to fight in the army, I would probably be useless.

Never

I'll die for myself, my family, anyone else I care about, hell even my dog. But I would never fight for this country that robs me of my hard earned money 24/7 to fund worthless niggers and nigger tier people.

Fuck no never

For freedom and happiness of my country - at any moment, for goverment's/ruler's purposes and ambitions - never

Yes, but I wouldn't die for Israel.
Read between the lines on that one.

All Americans will perish before Israel falls

Only to remove kebab, niggers and Jews.

No not country but for my family

For my actual country (as in the constitution, morals, identity, and people)? Sure, hell I'm preparing to defend it from the attackers from within right now.

For the state of Israel, Saudis, or GloboHomo elites? Not a fucking chance.

Attached: 1556178103913.jpg (2170x2767, 1.78M)

Yes, but not for the government.

Fuck no. They would just replace me with a Mohammed that would rape my grandchildren. Already if China or Russia take over they won't flood us with Muslims and niggers.

FUCK NO
This country died a long time ago anyway.

I would die for
>Freedom
>Family

Jews, won't die for either
>they won't die for family
>freedom
>friends

Dying for any country especially the US is perhaps the single dumbest thing you can do.

Attached: image.png (573x432, 226K)

LOL

Depends on the war.
If we're getting invaded then put me in the front lines.
If we're invading some country because our jew masters told us I'd rather appeal my citizenship. I'm looking at you Americans.

Lmao not a fucking chance. Would shoot invaders tho

Based and redpilled

Kadenafag I assume