Africa has never had any great civiliza-

>Africa has never had any great civiliza-

Attached: 98A7E6BF-AD87-4044-A7D4-932F31904F6F.jpg (850x600, 120K)

So... where's its legacy on the rest of the surrounding states? In Benin?

It was a "kingdom", and it encompassed an area equivalent to a medium sized modern city.

One kingdom vs at least hunderd in europe.

BENIS EMPERE :DDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: spurdo_zzaściany.png (351x395, 31K)

Benin fell victim to Western colonialism. It’s the story of many great African empires.

>a bunch of spear chuckers who live in mud huts constitutes an empire

Attached: 657656f5ac0539539de37f26e931c8992a8c60987e19356d9292f24cf9fd8b13.jpg (755x696, 179K)

How did Benin Went from Smart to Dumb?

Kek. You actually got me to laugh with this one.

>benin
You mean Dongola?

Attached: AFC06B04-BA99-422B-B5BA-A7D832682B9E.png (372x479, 254K)

Is this before or after they landed the pyramids in Egypt?

Attached: previewfile_1544351734.jpg (1073x1073, 509K)

Those are actually taking off.
They're trying to get away from all the niggers.

>Fell to Western colonialism
I didn't ask for the political changes of its collapse, I asked for the social and cultural changes brought by its ascension, you filthy nigger.

Attached: solongkalmaar.jpg (480x360, 19K)

modern day Benin country is not Benin Empire, the actual Empire was a small province in south Nigeria while modern Benin was ruled by Dahomey (da homies)

Read about Dongola you idiots

Benin became sinister because they followed Derg. Benin and Derg unite to form Sennar. This is basic.

Dahomey is evil nigga. They opposed DONGOLA the shitty

Kek..nice one, Sven

Imagine the smell.

Isn't Dongola in Sudan. Thats atleast where O remember it being in eu4

Yes. They created a large empire and braaped on wh*teoids and Bedouins but whitey refuses to acknowledge they

DONGOLA is everything, his a*shole is the universe. The stinkiness of wouye and the brappiness that makes we is from DONGOLA. DONGOLA incarnated into his carnal form in the city of Dongola, named after him by early Dongoloid worshippers. DONGOLA committed farticide to save us all, and DONGOLA will return to combat the fragrance of Sennar during the endtimes

Kek..nice one, Sven

WTB DAHOMEY? MORE LIKE DA WH*TEY LOL!

lmao

Then why are these cunts take a shit while spectating a fucking parade.

Attached: cunts taking a shit.png (850x600, 1.35M)

DONGOLA TIS EVERYWHERE, HE TIS A GOD AND A APE THAT KILLS WHITEY (STAY MAD WHITEY). LOL! (Laugh Out Loud!)

Benis

Kek..nice one, Sven

Look at their faces, they look like they are smelling a hundred thousand shits, probably walking through it too.

FUCK YOU FOLLOWER OF D*RG WOW OK WHITEY SO YOU THINK YOUR "BENIN DAHOMEY (DA WH*TEY)" EMPIRE CAN DEFEAT THEY FOLLOWERS OF DONGOLA HUH? WELL THEN RETART HMM YES YOU ARE AS LOW IQ AS YUAN SHAO IN GUANDU INNIT

wakanda retardation is this thread

Kek..nice one, Sven

Didn' t know photos could be this colorful.

Oh, it' s an ILLUSTRATION. WOW!

lol wut

Attached: What.gif (326x52, 132K)

STFU WHITEY BITCHASS IM ABOUT TO FINNA RAPE YO BOIPUCCI

Fuck off d*Rgoid. Turks like you betrayed the trust of DONGOLA and became fragrant, burped and belched, thus they became wh*Te, yet your people will repent in the endtimes whence DONGOLA returns

HUH? WHAT DOES "WHAT" MEAN HUH? DOES DIS MEAN U HATE THEY BLACK PEOPLE. WELL FUCK YOU CRALLA I STUDIED AT THEY UOD (UNIVERSITY OF DONGOLA) AND LOL! (LAUGH OUT LOUD!) YOU THINK UR SUBPAR CRALLA INTELIGENCE WILL BEAT ME WELL I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR YOU FROM DONGOLA (DONGOLA) KNOWLEDGE:
1 And an nigga see as an nigga saw, as it were, a smellous odor coming from he ass

2 And he reached into it, grasping for the manifestations of the braap (a poopies)

3 And grasped a huge chocolate load

4 And then pulled the chocalte poopy out in one piece in his hand from his asshole

5 Years of anal masturbation had made the asshole as stretched as possible for this to be able to happen

6 But that had nothing to do with Gadir

7 That was me

8 And then I farted

Don't worry, I speak jive :
"Hey , bust yo ass outta my gutter fore I cap it!"

LOL! BULGAR DERGOID MONGOL TURK BTFO!

lol wut

Attached: 8FCDF490-0AC9-45A3-8F09-0B4460461F79.jpg (563x651, 226K)

Lmao is this even bait at this point, because it just seems like an experimental bot trying to learn to t*rkpost.

Did niggers really domesticate the horse? I call bullshit.

OK CANADIAN WHITEY? HOW DOES IT FEEL TO WORSHIP D*RG RETARD. YOU ARE FUCKING WHITE 1. 2. YOU ARE FUCKING ASIAN 3. YOU ARE A WORSHIPER OF D*RG LOL! (LIKC OMD LOL) AND ARE ANTI DONGOLA WTF?????? (WHAT THE FART????????) ALSO WOW YOUR PICTURE TIS C*SS AND NO C*SSING ALLOWED!

'tis the word of DONGOLA and of Wouye. Embrace the filthy braaaap of the a*shole of DONGOLA, he who committed farticide to save us all. Fart and brap and sh*t but do not b*rp, for burping is evil. Fragrance of Lysol 'tis also evil for they is the anti-DONGOLA. The toilet that 'tis the seas embraces the bodies of the niggas whom drown in it, for you too can become a nigga by embracing Wouye.

Kek..nice one, Sven

Lmao is this even bait at this point, because it just seems like an experimental bot trying to learn to wh*Tepost.

THE ONLY BAIT IS U WHITEY WHO HASNT TAKEN THEY DONGOLA PILL, LET ME DONGOLAPILL U THEN:
>Born in Sudan

>A city is named after him

>Is an ape

>Horny all the time

>Eats beans that are good for his heart

>Eats beans that make him fart

>Literally rapes anyone he sees regardless of gender

>Has an infinite concubine

>His dick is etheric and is so long it spans multiple dimensions of the time space continuum

>Farts all the time

>Shits and poos

Why havent you taken the Dongola pill yet?

Attached: WHAT_IS_DONGOLA.jpg (220x167, 6K)

DAS RITE!

Lmao is this even bait at this point, because it just seems like an experimental bot trying to learn to Kek..nice one, Sven

I'm sorry what i meant to say was
YAH WH*ITBOI COMING FOR RAPE YOUR WOMEN W**T BOI BOIPUS*SY RAPE YUH KARA BOGA WAKANDA FOREVER WH*ITHOIDE SCUM RAP.E

DONGOLA did not fart because he liked the smell of farts, he FARTED because it was necessary, he shat his pants because it was a sacrifice, 'tis the meaning of waka waka.

SHUT YOU DONGOLA BITCH YOU FUCKING YA'LL FUCKNING CRACKER ????? WTF
WHITE PEOPLE ARE INFERIOR!!!

They didn't, horses had to be imported as they died out long ago in Africa.

K*Ra b*Ga is evil and a traitor the Dongoloids, DONGOLA is the only god we have. Smell the fart of DONGOLA and thou shalt becometh nubian, thou skin will be melanated, and thou will have the drive to rape dergoids

Enriched itself from the Arab-Muslim slave trade.

PRECISELY, WHILE DONGOLA FOUGHT AGAINST THE BEDOUINS THEY BENIN EMBRACED THEY AND MADE THEY LYSOL AND WH*TE.

LOL! OK RETARD I THINK YOU ARE DUMB OK? (OLL KOREKT?). I THINK YOU ARE HAVE LOW IQ AND ARE Kek..nice one, Sven. PLEASE DO NOT (DEE OH EN OH TEA) THINK YOU CAN WHITEY OK SO LET ME TEACH YOU SOMETHING WHITEBOY:
1 Dongola had then commanded him to spread the poopy funny word

2 And thus Gadir brought the truth all throughout Spain

3 And he farted many, many times

4 Then they angry whytes got pissed

5 Stay mad whytey

(Source: Bible, Book of Dongola, svencone)

discord gg/f8ypYu
ok guys join this discord

LOL! B*NIN TIS WHITEY BUT THINK THEY BLAKKK INNIT WHILE DONGOLA STAYED TRUE AND TIS LIKE KILLED WHITEY INNIT LOL!

I've never heard of this. Thank you! Info will help me piss off some black normies.

>I've never heard of this. Thank you! Info will help me piss off some black normies.
I've never heard of this. Thank you! Info will help me piss off some black normies.I've never heard of this. Thank you! Info will help me piss off some black normies.I've never heard of this. Thank you! Info will help me piss off some black normies.I've never heard of this. Thank you! Info will help me piss off some black normies.I've never heard of this. Thank you! Info will help me piss off some black normies.I've never heard of this. Thank you! Info will help me piss off some black normies.I've never heard of this. Thank you! Info will help me piss off some black normies.I've never heard of this. Thank you! Info will help me piss off some black normies.I've never heard of this. Thank you! Info will help me piss off some black normies.I've never heard of this. Thank you! Info will help me piss off some black normies.I've never heard of this. Thank you! Info will help me piss off some black normies.I've never heard of this. Thank you! Info will help me piss off some black normies.I've never heard of this. Thank you! Info will help me piss off some black normies.I've never heard of this. Thank you! Info will help me piss off some black normies.I've never heard of this. Thank you! Info will help me piss off some black normies.I've never heard of this. Thank you! Info will help me piss off some black normies.I've never heard of this. Thank you! Info will help me piss off some black normies.I've never heard of this. Thank you! Info will help me piss off some black normies.I've never heard of this. Thank you! Info will help me piss off some black normies.I've never heard of this. Thank you! Info will help me piss off some black normies.I've never heard of this. Thank you! Info will help me piss off some black normies.I've never heard of this. Thank you! Info will help me piss off some black normies.

Attached: wea.jpg (236x236, 12K)

>African American
KARA BOGA Empire will not be allowed to take whit0enoid Slave.

>Posts comic picture.

Oh, you people.

>sells their brothers into slavery
>mihir great civilizatiun

Attached: benin.jpg (1256x686, 166K)

NO SHVT (CANT C*SS CUZ NO C*SSIN ALLOWED INNIT) CUZ BENIN STAYED TO WHITEY SIDE AND LOST MELANIN WHILE DONGOLA (DONGOLA CITY) STAYED LOYAL TO THEY FART APE (DONGOLA, SON OF DONGOLA, SON OF DONGOLA, SON OF DONGOLA, SON OF DONGOLA, SON OF DONGOLA, SON OF DONGOLA, SON OF DONGOLA, SON OF DONGOLA, SON OF DONGOLA, SON OF DONGOLA, SON OF DONGOLA, SON OF DONGOLA, SON OF DONGOLA, SON OF DONGOLA, SON OF DONGOLA, SON OF DONGOLA, SON OF DONGOLA, SON OF DONGOLA, SON OF DONGOLA, SON OF DONGOLA, SON OF DONGOLA, SON OF DONGOLA, SON OF DONGOLA, SON OF DONGOLA, SON OF DONGOLA) innit

BENIN DIDNT SELL THEY BRUDDAS THEY BECAME WHITEY AND FVCKVNG G*Y OK?????????. WOW YOUR ABSOLUTE IGNORANCE ON AFRICA PRE GREAT FART OF DONGOLA IS SHOWING WHITEY. I HOPE YOU GET VANQUISHED IN THE SECOND GREAT BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP. YOU ARE LIKE SUO THE NIKKAR WTF? (what the fart)

Dat thigh gap do

Attached: 2019-06-14 17_55_30-benis225.jpg @ 76.7% (s, RGB_8#) _.png (650x461, 832K)

umama wakho unama-gay omkhulu

FUCK UHLOBO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Ngiyazonda abantu abathandekayo

Y'all smell that? What the hell is that smell? Smells like niggers in here.

why is the dude on left of the horse holding his shield on the wrong side make no fucking sense
it's triggering me so bad

>Y'all smell that? What the hell is that smell? Smells like niggers in here.
Y'all smell that? What the hell is that smell? Smells like WHITEY (STAY MAD WHITEY) in here.Y'all smell that? What the hell is that smell? Smells like WHITEY (STAY MAD WHITEY) in here.
Y'all smell that? What the hell is that smell? Smells like WHITEY (STAY MAD WHITEY) in here.
Y'all smell that? What the hell is that smell? Smells like WHITEY (STAY MAD WHITEY) in here.

(LOL! WHITEY MAD?)

Gotta protect muh dik at all costs, everything else is non-essential

Benin :DDD

You love the smell of the white stallion and gasp at the sight of his beautiful penis

I guess
the form tend to look like their helmet and spear head
would not surprise me if they genuinely just repeated the pattern and didn think about effectiveness but anyway that shit is backward would make more sense if they developed advanced design to protect their dick

Attached: d.png (542x598, 803K)

where ma child support ooga booga

kek

>Implying riding a horse and spear chucking is being an advanced civilization.

Attached: muhfugga mane.png (483x291, 20K)

I thought niggers weren't even close to metalforging?