Lets write a letter to Anne Frank one word at a time, I will start:

Lets write a letter to Anne Frank one word at a time, I will start:

Dear,

Attached: zoom_video_header_still_-_landingspagina_in_het_kort.jpg__1280x1280_q85_subsampling-2.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

dead

Attached: 1560378995479.jpg (3500x2400, 830K)

Kike,

I

am

On

glad

want

KIKE

You

that

die

you

nigger

undress

israel

The anne frank house in Amsterdam is bizarre. The "hiding place" is the entire second floor of the building, with windows all around, and they "hid" it by covering the entry to the stairs with a giant picture frame with plywood where the picture would go. It swung open to "reveal" the stairs. Nobody hid there unless the germans were all blind.

stop

So far:

Dear dead Kike,

I am On glad want KIKE You that die you nigger undress

smash your sweet puss

HONK

the

died

I fucking hate these threads because I never get here in time

If you break it up into sentences it kind of makese sense

I am on glad. Want kike you that. Die you nigger. Undress.

the conversation makes about as much sense as a nigger in stalingrad, so go ahead, join in - you won't be out of place

So far part II:

Dear dead Kike,

I am On glad want KIKE You that die you nigger undress israel stop HONK the died

boobies

Tummy

Hitler did nothing wrong

show

cunt

Nigger

Slut

Jew

Wooden

Titties

pussy

in

Doors

my

face

vagina

So far part III:

Dear dead Kike,

I am On glad want KIKE You that die you nigger undress israel stop HONK the died boobies Tummy show cunt Nigger Slut Jew Wooden Titties pussy

ash

HITLER!

concentrate

Cunt.

drink

Dickass

Jew Wooden Titties. KEK

Attached: D2F33DA5-ACCF-4262-ACD2-33A661FACAA5.jpg (337x317, 46K)

boiiiiii

Attached: 1532599387074.png (2225x1086, 1005K)

>Show cunt nigger slut jew
Laughing so hard I'm tearing up

Holohoax

shekels

So far part IV:

Dear dead Kike,

I am On glad want KIKE You that die you nigger undress israel stop HONK the died boobies Tummy show cunt Nigger Slut Jew Wooden Titties pussy in Doors my face vagina ash HITLER! concentrate Cunt. drink Dickass boiiiiii Holohoax

I kind of wonder what a face vagina is

>Let's write a Diary for Anne Frank, one word at a time, I will start:
>t. Otto Frank

First thing that comes to mind is Theresa May for some reason

Also checked

is fake

>drink Dickass boiiiiii

Cock

I masturbate endlessly to your ashes

So far part V (added punctuation and fixed capitalization, because that'll help):

Dear dead Kike,

I am on glad, want KIKE. You, that die, you nigger, undress. Israel, stop. HONK the died (dead?) boobies, tummy. Show cunt, ngger slut jew. Wooden titties, pussy in Doors. My face vagina ash HITLER! Concentrate, cunt. Drink dickass. boiiiiii. Holohoax shekels!

Jeff Mangum

ZYKLON B

mongoloid

benis

Attached: vag1.jpg (570x760, 54K)

Smells

with

So far part VI:

Dear dead Kike,

I am On glad want KIKE You that die you nigger undress israel stop HONK the died boobies Tummy show cunt Nigger Slut Jew Wooden Titties pussy in Doors my face vagina ash HITLER! concentrate Cunt. drink Dickass boiiiiii Holohoax shekels cock mongoloid benis smells

(user, one word at a time means 1 word at a time. don't try to jew in 2 words at once)

Rot

my

mollywalloped

sincerely

4chins

So far part VI:

Dear dead Kike,

I am On glad want KIKE You that die you nigger undress israel stop HONK the died boobies Tummy show cunt Nigger Slut Jew Wooden Titties pussy in Doors my face vagina ash HITLER! concentrate Cunt. drink Dickass boiiiiii Holohoax shekels cock mongoloid benis smells like with Rot my mollywalloped sincerely 4chins

> Jow Forums makes pottery

McDonald's

Dear dead Kike,

I am on glad, want KIKE. You, that die, you nigger, undress. Israel, stop. HONK the died (dead?) boobies, tummy. Show cunt, ngger slut jew. Wooden titties, pussy in Doors. My face vagina ash HITLER! Concentrate, cunt. Drink dickass. boiiiiii. Holohoax shekels! Cock - mongoloid - benis smells like, with rot, my mollywalloped.

Sincerely,
4chins

> lick
> stamp
> send

P.S.:

Whiter

than

u

Mouthpussy

lol

Dear Anne Frank,