Trying to be nice to a nigger gets Marine killed

Father of three marine, 41, cuts off car and waits at a stop light to apologize. Rolls down window, says “My bad”. Gets shot for his trouble. Marine is armed and returns fire. Both Marine and Nigger die.

Kindness and civility do not work with Niggers.

Attached: 14785750-7141581-Byrne_a_father_of_three_returned_fire_injuring_his_shooter_multi-m-37_1560515439747 (634x632, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7141581/Marine-veteran-41-shot-killed-road-rage-outburst.html
youtu.be/pj9Hzs-vBLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7141581/Marine-veteran-41-shot-killed-road-rage-outburst.html

Attached: 14785756-7141581-image-m-7_1560512069065.jpg (306x408, 23K)

he relaxed
f

This is what is worrying, some people are so profoundly unintelligent that they can't be even spoken/negotiated with. They're just too fucking stupid and impulsive, they are closer to insects or something.

Niggers.

Those kids look like they’re part beaner.

>Florida
>Cuck
>Racemixer
Checks out

They look like they have different mothers, but probably don't. Random splatter effect from wideband American genetics.

>spic and nigger kill each other
this is a win all around.

Two less amurilards guntards in this world

>Be amerimutt
>get shot

Exactly. Any encounter w/ a nigger, no matter how innocuous or non-threatening, has the potential to turn deadly b/c the nigger is incapable of thinking rationally. Fucker will act impulsively and you're dead.

There's really no solution to this.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7141581/Marine-veteran-41-shot-killed-road-rage-outburst.html
>Both men legally held concealed carry licenses"

Wait. Aren't allowing more people to legally own guns suppose to DECREASE instances of violent gun crimes?

Attached: meghan-markle.jpg (1808x1017, 1.17M)

LMAO WHY Y'ALL SO RAYCISS SCHIEEET DUMB CRACKA TRYIN' SPIT GAME AT MY BOO

>*BLAP*
>*BLAP*
>*BLAP*

WORLD STAR NIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: stupidnigger.png (757x723, 117K)

>Wait. Aren't allowing more people to legally own guns suppose to DECREASE instances of violent gun crimes?
>Aren't allowing more people
>people

Niggers are wild animals senpai

Attached: 1531624504505.jpg (1097x1097, 136K)

Laws created by White men presuppose human agency and intelligence at the level of a typical White man. When that presupposition is false, i.e., applied to niggers, the law is worthless, in fact, dangerous. Niggers should never be armed.

so you agree that tougher gun laws, such as limiting who's allowed to legally purchase firearms, would largely decrease gun crimes, like mass shootings as carried out virtually solely by white men using virtually solely legal purchased weapons?

At least he made cute white-Hispanic babies

you retards dont get it, the level of violence is proportional with the amount of niggers in the country
guns have nothing to do with it

>guns are scary
fuck off, faggot

If ONLY white people had guns it would be a non issue. Prove me wrong, protip you can't

>so you agree that tougher gun laws

No.

mass shootings are hardly "virtually solely by white men". Statistically, niggers do mass shootings at much higher numbers than their percentage of the total population. But, yes, niggers should not be armed, ever.

> tried to apologize to a nigger
Deserved his death, desu.
Anyone who is courteous to non whites is part of the problem.

AROUND BLACKS

>niggers
>legally purchasing firearms
also I like how the one statistics convenient to libshits, the white school shooter, is the only one that's allowed in your circlejerks
despite being 13%, 85 iq, etc are racist and bigoted tho

Why do they keep relaxing?

No they look like how mullatos with white fathers look like

This is why segregation works, White People get absolutely no benefit from living around blacks. High crime and high taxes in return for poor schools and lower property values. It doesn’t work. We need to round up all the niggers and return them to Africa.

Attached: B5DD36D2-E32A-4BE7-B890-01463D44303C.jpg (680x561, 107K)

Nah, they look like gas chamber participants

In America he’s a white guy

maybe in the part you're from

Enjoy your niggers, burgers.

interesting colored kids

once they're done with america they'll come to you, and your cuck pm will let them in lmao

let this be a lesson for all of us
never stop to apologize to randoms.

>There's really no solution to this.

Segregation... oh wait never-mind.

The world is a better place

Sorry, children. If you legitimately want to argue why there shouldn't be more strict guns that regulate who's allowed to own them, if not outright banning them, on a large political scale, you need to provide more than just incel-tier, low IQ Jow Forumstard circlejerking and ramblings.

Educated, intellectual liberal politicians don't care about how much of a sperg you. They want facts. Right now, the reality is that a disproportionate amount of gun crimes are committed by legal gun owners, a majority of whom are white.

Attached: Obama-Laugh.jpg (3528x2449, 1.44M)

typical fucking nigger

>t. concealed jew

When a white guy does a mass shooting its national news. When Tyrone blaps his friends in Detroit it's just a statistic.

Attached: 1554722758215.gif (2970x2483, 1024K)

at least he ssaved the world from the cost of the nigger

Niggers

You’re retarded if you don’t think we have a nigger problem, especially North African.

Attached: HOL UP.png (757x723, 140K)

>two mutts with CC licenses kill each other
land of the free

At least the nigger got shot before getting a chance to multiply even more.
Based

I expected much better from a Marine.

F

into the trash it goes. typical nigger trash.

>some people
>people
NIGGERS

yep thgats why we have guns because niggers are filthy and retarded, jews are insecure and retarded, whites lack introspective understanding and think they are all god

we need guns

Cases like this are exactly the reason why the vast majority of gun owners are responsible and discreet, because as soon as you intend to use it in a aggressive manner you are fair game and if you aren't skilled enough to defend yourself you will die.

>as soon as you intend to use it in a aggressive manner you are fair game and if you aren't skilled enough to defend yourself you will die.
Makes a very polite society- until its not.

How much better ? He managed a kill shot while dying himself. Saved everyone all the way around.

Fun fact: if you remove black people, gun fatalities and crime percapita are lower than most of europe.

There is a whole host of solutions, like 9mm, 5.56, .45 etc.

It doesn't matter how many male niggers you shoot, they got jewed out of monogamy (like we are right now) so any male can impregnate any female.

When will people learn?

At least the marine took that negro with him.

Gun crime is per capita by race issue

Niggers a repulsive

HOLY SHEEEEIIIT !!!!!
I JUST realized something rather profound.
Every single time one of these useless , criminal , nigger breeders gets "OFFED" Theres probably a long line of Sheeboons with niglettes signing up for Dead Baby Daddy Social Security Gibs. Those Gibs last until baby niglettes turn 18 or 21 yrs of age. Thats WHY the gun crime in. Liberal ghetto cities is NEVER given attention. Thats the real ghetto lottery.
Holy shit. Thats about $1,500.00 / month times 18 years. Thats $18,000 per year times 18 years is $ 325, 000.00.
.PER NIGGLETTE
WTF...

Well, if everyone wants to die I suppose that's their prerogative.

>Well, if everyone wants to die I suppose that's their prerogative.
The catch is that the government makes you share space.

Normal people don't do this in a society. We're incapable.

Also, those who want death generally don't procreate efficiently.

Letting his guard down. What the fuck do you expect from a hoodlum nigger getting out of his car and walking up? A fucking formal acceptance of his apology?

It's the only reason I think armed civillians are a bad idea, people really aren't smart or responsible enough. It's not even the guns that are the issue, we should just ban americans.

Just another nigga moment
youtu.be/pj9Hzs-vBLE

The comments are cancer.
>hurr durr where are your thoughts and prayers now NRA?

>GoFundMe watermark
My. Fucking. Sides.

Attached: 1560304188989.jpg (621x800, 125K)

FBI crime stats say about 7, 000 niggers were murdered last year. Multiply that times the Social Security Dead daddy cost. Thats about $$ 2.3 billion in just cash gibs and thats if the dead nigger only had 1 kid.

lmao nice flag if you didn't notice we basically already have the niggers quarantined to your little shithole in the southeast maybe you faggots should just secede again

if the guns were illegal the black man would probably still have a gun, an illegal gun

lol u limey fags would have said sorry after he shot you

This.

You flyover retards disgust me. Yes there are bad black people but there are also good black pepper

fucking niggers

Attached: 1560290471197.jpg (815x358, 36K)

based, but 308 is the best for these faggots.
distance is nice.

This, it's not even a meme. My Icelandic gf's cousin and one of his friends got shot dead by a nigger in the US after they got into an argument at a gas station

what a stupid ugly ape man.

Let's go tally up the "good" niggers against the bad, see what conclusion we come to.

It was in Florida

You're probably right but I didn't read your post, cunt.

>be marine
>risk live for nation at abandoned you and its >ideals
>be shot by nigger

>Unicorn in the Saharan desert
Yeah find me one of those and get back to me

>took him with him
based. RIP sir. Semper Fidelis

Based nigger kills a wypipo fighting for kike

bix nood

Such a shame the great generation couldn't explain why they had been raised to be anti-fag, anti-semite and to segregate niggers. Turns out there was a reason for all these things.
Fags, jews and niggers are anti-civilization, they need to be suppressed, gassed or segregated for nice things to thrive.

this

>Both men legally held concealed carry licenses.

Does that dude look he should have any firearms. Im about to get me a CCW license if its that easy for nogs to get it I might as well go down firing back like the marine did

Attached: Just the tip baby.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

No. Make the CCW license more expensive.

It will! The death of the black guy probably stopped 3 or 4 more deaths. Too bad it cost a marine, though.

Seriously - letting yourself be grabbed by the neck? And did the black have his gun out?

You actually make a decent point.

Attached: XDS93345S_6.jpg (1200x1456, 565K)

Marine faggot got what he deserved.

> He relaxed around blacks

Found the problem