Petition calls for removal of giant swastika from El Sobrante home

Is this legal? I thought homeowners could do whatever they want on their property, and this isn’t Germany, swastikas aren’t illegal.

sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/Petition-calls-for-removal-of-giant-swastika-from-13974235.php?psid=9RMzv

Attached: F08AF1C4-3C6C-49F1-94A6-C37353CFD1F3.jpg (1242x1346, 677K)

He should have never put that shot up. Now the left has a source for even more outrage. The media are running with it. The right looks like fucking idiots as always. You should be demanding the removal too.

Attached: 1560426904022.jpg (468x314, 21K)

yeah, it's legal to make petitions. no, they aren't able to force him to remove it with a petition

Go fuck yourself

on opposite day

Attached: 2385723895.jpg (432x612, 21K)

Lmao I petition to stop giving a fuck about SJW petitions

Attached: hitler-star.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Ahaha leftists think petitions can govern a man’s actions on his own private property. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>The petition was posted Monday on the Care2 website by a group calling itself “Not in Our Town El Sobrante.” As of 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, the petition had digital signatures from 3,207 supporters.
lol no one fucking cares

it depends where you live. some states/counties have really strict building codes. you have to get permits to do simple things.

if you live somewhere with a homeowners association they have rules you have to follow and you're basically fucked.

>living in a place where you don't own your own home
I can understand renting for a while, but shit nigga. Who would get themselves into an HOA? Sure they're designed to keep out niggers, but all they really do is give women and Jews more power over you.

>being this much of a cuck
Yikes

>a petition? ooooOOoooo
petitions don't mean a damn thing. I could make a petition right now to remove you from the planet and I could get 100 people to sign it the first day. Who do I give it to when its done? Who is going to enforce it? What legal entity has the right to act on 'a petition"?
Legally, anyone can wipe their ass with a petition.

They can petition all they want.
Petitions are just a way to pacify the masses and crush their will to change things.
People are pacified with media, drugs, and fluoride since the day they are born so that they barely have any fight in them when they reach adulthood and start to actually care about things.
A petition is a way to channel all of their energy. It keeps them focused, and it builds up in them with every new signature. It drags out long enough that they begin to loose energy again by the time the petition is either rejected or blatantly ignored (because it has no legal standing). When it finally gets denied they are crushed and dismotivated, hopeless. They give up and go back to crying to whatever outlet will listen to them. Eventually one by one they realize that the issue doesn't really affect them and they stop caring, all except for the ones who have to look at the issue. They sit on their porch or stare out the window every day looking at it, and still nothing happens. They were crushed and defeated and the army they raised was disbanded.

Fuck the optics.

The article in the OP says he lives in an unincorporated rural area so there's probably no way to legally force him to remove it. Story also says most of the petition signers don't even live in California. Hope he's stubborn and doesn't cave to the retards, the hurt feelings are hilarious.

That's really what they want. Basically commies

>petition to remove something that's legally displayed on someone's private property
well if this goes through, I'll petition to ban gay pride parades and gay pride month from my state. I guarantee I'll get 250,000 signatures by the end of the day.

I bet those 3k signatures don’t actually live there

Attached: 1551607741547.jpg (639x428, 23K)

only 1/3rd are even in california

Will discrimination against Tibetans never end? First the US allows China to invade them, now they’re restricting this Tibetan-American’s right to free expression and religious belief.

fucking this