What happened to them?

What happened to them?

Attached: Black Lives Matter.jpg (811x608, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news9.com/story/40416477/black-lives-matter-rally-held-for-teen-killed-in-edmond-officerinvolved-shooting
youtube.com/user/fringeelements
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

niggers

Their funding died down and then they killed each other.

It's like black people need Jewish money organization and leadership to have riots.

They had a rally in Edmond Oklahoma a month ago because some drugged out nog got shot after he kicked in someone’s front door

news9.com/story/40416477/black-lives-matter-rally-held-for-teen-killed-in-edmond-officerinvolved-shooting

Sam Hyde. Akimbo-wielded AR-15s. Do I have to say more?

And yes he got away again

Funding ran out

They can't overcome the fact that blacks kill blacks every day. 700 gun homicides black on black in Chicago ALONE every year.
Since BLM doesn't care enough to protest the yearly 700 killings in Chicago, its obvious BLM does not actually care about black lives.
So nobody cares about BLM.
and until blacks care enough about their own lives to stop killing each other, nobody else will proxy care for them.

It was a media creation. After that dude shots those cops in Dallas the media stopped covering it and it disappeared.

More specifically niggers never follow through on anything. They love to get the ball rolling and telling people what they bout to do yet they never do it

>What happened to them?
Protesting didn't work.

So action ensued.

Attached: 1560424488692.webm (480x360, 992K)

someone must stop him.

They've collected enough shoes... for now.

Dont see that happening. He has the Rich Piana Ost now to motivatate himself

Soros spending his money elsewhere. Niggers go back to what they usually do. Take money from whites then commit violent crime against them. Life in burgerland.

Dindo Noffinz

Attached: HowCanWhiteGirlsEvenCompete.jpg (1000x679, 66K)

Soros didnt paid anymore

Attached: 1560450061573s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>Commie salute

They will show up again come 2020.

Attached: big cans, big can'ts.jpg (1024x975, 231K)

>you: *posts funny internet memes in the name of the right race*
>also you: *gets utterly exterminated to the point of extinction by MELANIN men of color in real life*

Attached: 1560422116388.webm (362x640, 2.93M)

Same thing that happened to:
ATIFA
Code Pink
Occupy Wall Street
Women's March
Tea Party
etc..
They outlived their (((usefulness))) and dissolved.

fpbp

Niggers are lazy. They give up on everything. That's why Africa sucks. That's why they've never been good inventors.

BLM doesn't need to be an organization anymore. They're on the front page of every major newspaper, every day.

they were toppled by a shitposter

a white man from austrailia coopted their movement

They suddenly realized they, in actuality don't matter.

This and I think most of the supporters got absorbed into Antifa during/after the 2016 election.

They actually don't matter anymore

They are not getting paid anymore.

Checked. This.

Attached: Image.jpg (1080x1920, 937K)

Hopefully they all died in some hood violence.

They found out a single, white Australian male was pulling all the strings to make money/capitalize off collective stupidity and tucked tail/ran.

They realised they were wrong.

Fucking niggers. It's always the same tired lines.

Lost funding, started some demonstrations in Israel. You do the math.

they don't matter

absolute madman

Attached: blm.jpg (424x558, 49K)

exterminate subhumans
NOW

Lelelelel

This. Soros diverted his money to the ACLU and ADL, to promote unfettered illegal immigration, push the LGBTQP agenda, etc

jewish media stopped being the leader

Black lives are fecal matter

Funding ended due to ineffective meme propagation.

They stopped being useful to the media and democrats who switched to Russiagate. But don’t worry, now that the Mueller report was a bust and the 2020 race is heating up, expect to see them marching again.

soros stopped funding them.

Niggers are the most useful idiots of the Jews cause of their low IQs. They really are weak.

I'm sure they all became prominent doctors and architects.

Attached: 1531427308482.webm (404x720, 2.75M)

they lack the logistics and planning to do any damage beyond utter destruction of their own neighborhoods.
Witness LA riots in the 90s, Detroit in the 60s, Ferguson recently. Niggers are idiots.

Attached: khaldun.png (909x515, 136K)

Personally, I am getting sick of the niggering of my country.

Nowadays, I don't care if a nigger gets shot. In many cases, they were doing something shady & deserved it.

>What happened to them?
doesn't matter

They got BTFOd when Trump was elected.
FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 20190510_065916.png (720x903, 897K)

This.

Let them kill each other. If they go extinct, it's their problem. The world doesn't more dindus.

You say black lives matter, but why? No, I'm not being a racist asshole, I'm saying what causes ANY life to have value? What makes ANY life matter? Is it the effect we have on the world, or the people around us? If what grants our lives value is the positive effect we have on the world and other people then blacks, who cause pollution, crime, disease, and societal decay, objectively have NEGATIVE value. In short, I can mathematically prove that black lives DON'T matter.

Niggers are a wild stupid animals. Thanks for daily reminder

i hope he pulled the trigger

They stopped mattering

this hurts my feelings... Why he hurt the kewt boi?!?

They didn’t matter

JFC... The mans a machine! I'm disgusted on an emotional level, but fuck, that was impressive. I mean he showed no remorse or restraint against a woman 1/3rd his size, and another one who was probably 2x his age.

1 vs 4 white guys still stands

Attached: 1558953810844.webm (362x640, 1.59M)

Cops started wearing bodycams - it didn't have the intended effect.

Attached: lifetime-cee19eeb3ccdd483143a088fba91653f835c4660eb152b9a3fe2383dd87f123c.jpg (600x450, 32K)

Yellow guy should have sucker punched him while the black was obviously warming up.

Quality post

Attached: 1559859783761.jpg (629x960, 84K)

What happens? The white guy in blue somehow comes out on top?

Gee, its a good thing we're importing in hundreds of thousands of those great economic investments that are african refugees and South american Caravan migrants!!!

At what point does it become acceptable to show that chart and simply say we CANT AFFORD THIS SHIT anymore?

It comes from the blog of Alternative Hypothesis, but he's got a handy YouTube channel, too ( youtube.com/user/fringeelements ), though I don't think he did a video of this analysis.

The truth behind this chart is what got Jason Richwine into shit back when, so it has gotten aired; just, not for long. .

they will be back, just give it a minute bitch

Attached: Netflixhussein.png (494x668, 706K)