COLLEGE TEACHER REDPILLS STUDENTS ON IMMIGRATION!

>"My students are 'woke' and overwhelmingly against illegal immigration after taking my class."
What do you think is included in his curriculum?

Attached: D8jFoPsVUAAdgUM.jpg (934x1200, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6megq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you aren't going to strongly punish companies that hire illegal immigrants, there will be more illegal immigrants. Funny how nobody in either of America's major parties don't support doing this, including the nig-in-chief.

I think it's sad that simple thought was "woke" and "revolutionary" to kids. Do none them have the ability to understand that if you leave food out for ants and mice you get more ants and mice? It's not a hard idea to grasp.

And you let them rent houses, have bank accounts, drive cars,...

fuck off kike
open borders for israel
down with israels wall
niggerfy israel now

religious racist mentally ill fucked up terrorist kikes

Damn, that is unironically brave. Also this viewpoint should be fucking natural to have... How are democrats not getting it? You give welfare to illegal immigrants and citizenship noone is gonna stay in the third world.. Why the fuck would they?

Whats the endgame goal for the brain dead liberals? Just everyone give eachother hugs? What does the average normie think the end game goal is?

Do they think beyond a day or is it always thinking along the lines of "children are in cages!!"

Most people would be excited or perhaps a little sad if they learned something new. Only someone who was discovered in a lie would get angry and try to get the elucidator fired. I wonder who might be interested in more illegal immigration?

Attached: EuroMinorityStrength.png (793x694, 520K)

>if you shit on the street, flies will come

No way, Jose!

fpbp

leaf is spot on

Flyphobe!
I'm contacting your employer! You should be fired!
#JusticeForIndia

They know exactly what the cause and effect relationship is, they're doing it on purpose because they want as many 5' tall brown Dem voters as possible in the country

The truth is haram, goy.

Asians seem to be the only people immune to the racism cries. Whites get all the bullshit "You're fucking racist" for this, hispanics are stuck in a bind, with some members of their own families being illegal immigrants, and no one takes blacks serious enough to follow them en masse. I say go for it my sloped brother.

Attached: image.jpg (460x239, 111K)

Academic freedom. There's no problem with this. The bigger problem is that there's not enough people like him teaching. The only diversity that should matter is diversity of ideas.

archive.is/6megq

>An associate professor at Georgia’s Gwinnett College is facing criticism after he said on social media that illegal immigrants are a drain on the economy and criminal justice system.

>According to the screenshots, Mr. Zhou wrote, “I am against political correctness. I speak truth to power in class and my students learn about the financial drain of illegal immigration on the economy and the high crime rates of illegal immigrants. My students are ‘woke’ and are overwhelmingly against illegal immigration after taking my class.”

>Mr. Zhou also wrote support for Mr. Trump’s famous slogan, Make America Great Again, and he boasted about a sign he keeps in his office that says, “Deportation of illegal immigrants.”
“It is so wonderful and joyful to see illegal immigrants deported by ICE,” he wrote, according to a screenshot. “I do a celebration dance when ICE deports illegals. MAGA!”

>Ms. Nguyen, a Democratic Vietnamese-American, accused Mr. Zhou of using “inflammatory terminology” to describe illegal immigrants.

>“I have concerns about him teaching those things in a classroom,” she told the Journal-Constitution.
Gwinnett College responded to the Journal-Constitution’s request for comment by referring the outlet to its academic freedom policy, which allows faculty to speak freely.
Mr. Zhou said he doesn’t force his students to share his opinions on illegal immigration.

>“Everybody has free speech, so [Ms. Nguyen’s welcome to complain,” he told the Journal-Constitution.
While we celebrate the passage of the Dream Act, this @GeorgiaGwinnett professor uses hostile terms “ghetto thugs,” “libtards,” & spreads false narratives about immigrants.

>“It is so wonderful and joyful to see illegal immigrants deported by ICE,” he wrote, according to a screenshot. “I do a celebration dance when ICE deports illegals. MAGA!”
Sounds like a parody. I love it!

Because the majority of people in the GOP don't actually want to stop illegal immigration despite it being a winning issue. They're all followers of corporatism who follow the wishes of their donors.

Before you guys start sperging out about the "based chink", just remember this: Assimilation means they get into a good school instead of you. Assimilation means they get promoted and become your boss. Assimilation means they move into your nighborhood. Assimilation means they run for office and get elected. Assimilation means their sons marry your daughters.

Attached: 1560087820219.png (769x508, 719K)

Wow what a groundbreaking statement

There's a reason for that. What we call 'race realism' here in the United States and other western countries, is just science in China. The Chinese completely acknowledge race in their country.

>those who say he should lose his job
whos saying this? There is nothing factually wrong with his statement.
weimerica.

Hes asian so you cant call him racist.

>mfw bean
>mfw entire family emigrated completely to avoid getting shoah’d by commies

I’m not a commie or anything but looking at my family and their network of friends who left in similar situations and looking at all the Indios and Indio heavy mestizos, I can kinda see why they wanted them dead

>hooktube
Hooktube got cucked by google
Invidio.us is where it's at now

They unironically want the entirety of the US to be Favela tier.

I am sure that a gorillion nogs and twitter warriors are petitioning as we speak.

>You give welfare to illegal immigrants and citizenship
You don't even need to. They're happy with even just jobs. The problem is that the Jews destabilize their countries so they don't have a functioning economy, e.g. by cucking their currency or preventing unions with violence, then they have to go elsewhere to get money to support their families. How convenient. Obviously the problem being that they come in illegally en masse and then ruin our economy; they don't integrate because of their natural anger at their country being destabilized which leads to contentious relations with the natural populace, etc. It's all a complex relationship we have with all of the countries below our border, and it was all caused by Jews. It's going to take forever to fix it, but it's possible.
But in essence, they know what's happening because they're the ones who did it.

>Woke
>supporting Zognald Flumprft
le big yikes

Divide and conquer. Without allies, nothing will ever get done.

The average normie is just on an unending myopic quest to feel good and avoid things that make them feel bad, cause and effect, feedback loops etc., these things don't exist for them

So are you willing to vouch for them? Would you offer them your sisters and daughters as a sign of good faith?

GOP frogs don't understand it lmao. They keep voting for the same shit.

Indeed. We all sign a social contract at birth that states we will follow certain cultural norms including normal working conditions, the government or person signs the same contract, except their job is to protect the citizens from nature and its dangers, therefore when a company goes against this social contract they are essentially spitting in the face of everyone else in society that is following the norms. People who believe that corporations are their own entity are the same that profit from this type of economic subversion.

As with any conversation regarding the nebulous idea of a “social contract”: they never asked me about it

You're welcome to live in squalor with the wolves at any time. You weren't asked for the same reason you weren't asked if you wanted to be fed, changed, loved. Ect.

Immigration reform was the entire basis of him getting elected.

Republicans will sell Democrats the rope to hang them with if they allow unchecked immigration from South America.

Say what you will about Chinks, but they are based.

/ourchink/
Based

social contract is literal brainlet meme tier garbage. Anytime someone says
>I was never asked to sign it
all you can say is
>uhh well you're free to leave the country anytime you want!

Nice try jew shill I know your game. Getting allies is the lesser of two evils.

jesus christ biden

he lets his mouh run loose too much for his ((compatriots)) comforts

FUCK OFF ROASTIE

Show tits or gtfo

Based and Chang pilled

Go back

Asian men are going to become the voice of reason, I can see it already with this guy and yang. They are going to start speaking up and saying all the things that white men want to/should be saying but can't. The left won't be able to do shit about it, they can harp on about them being straight men and belonging to a particularly privelaged group for 'poc', they may even try and remove asians from poc but none of it isn't going to be anywhere near as effective as their anti-white male rhetoric. If anything it will make people start to see them for what they are

Nice ad hoc attack, no real argument back
>brainlet cuz my idea better
Think objectively gronk.

You are born into a society with cultural and social norms, when you arrive doctor asks you if you agree to the terms and conditions of living in society, you babble and cry (not much different from what you're doing now) and because you cant physically agree, you die. Repeat to ad absurdum.

In the real world, you are born and taken care of and nurtured for, (hopefully), and become what society had deemed a "productive citizen" and If you dont fit the mold then you can be reformed in one of our prestigious corrections facility.

First of all. The federal government should be doing its fucking job, not the private sector

Second. The usual bullshit they push is e verify, which does fuck all to reduce people hiring illegals and is a massive fucking pain in the ass for high turnover industries

Hooktube doesn't work anymore that way it did

Top kek

>if you are going to feed stray cats there will be more stray cats
I knew this math since I was a child.

Nah, Asian women (all parts) and south Asian men seem to complain alot about "racism" as well.
> mfw I am a south Asian guy, but cant stand being around other south asians

Yeah, that's why I used to be a Democrat, because they opposed (illegal) immigration. Cesar Chavez went out into the desert to kill illegals, and campaigned for stronger border security.

The new wave of Republicans, the Trumpians, are against immigration, but the party is still half controlled by neo-cons, which is why Trump can't get his wall.

Exactly this and only reason the (((based chink))) is reeeeeeling now is because he doesn’t like same gibs he benefited from being offered to others.

That's because the Republicans party is nothing more than liberals who are against abortion. There hasn't been a real conservative in the Republican party in ages.

BASED

Again with those jungle viet tunnel snakes noodlewhoring out

It's legal to go camp in the woods many, many places. If you don't want to live alone in the wilderness, then follow our rules.

I mean you don t have to be smart to reach that conclusion ... .

>doesn't know about tacit consent
>doesn't know the I didn't sign it argument was settled centuries ago

Lol how does a Chinese man who come from one of the oldest ethnostates have anything enlightening to say on immigration? Its like asking a Korean or Japanese their views on immigration. Why ask cucked countries that never experienced colonialism their opinions?? You retards are just grasping for straws. Dont tell me hes american because hes clearly first gen immigrant

>What do you think is included in his curriculum?
Basic logic and reasoning for 3rd-graders?

You never answered the question. You deflected

how do you get re-elected while putting voters out of a job?

nevermind, this made no sense

Because people from Chinese descent come from a country/culture that is currently America’s biggest threat more so than any other country at the moment. I care more about what a Chinese immigrant has to say because it is far more beneficial than what any bong in Britain or some nig from some ghetto shithole in America has to say.

>never experienced colonialism
Um....

>woke
I really hate this term because it sounds like it was invented by an illiterate nigger.

Jews fear the samurai

Attached: 1539013731646.png (590x530, 450K)

Based chinks. It should be common sense, especially when the majority understand evolution by natural selection.

Attached: 1539347301220.jpg (599x413, 47K)

Any videos of this guy dancing after an ICE raid?

>woke
Fuck nigger-speak

>. It's going to take forever to fix it, but it's possible.

when we'll dispose of the (((undesirable))), which should be incredibly swift given their current reputation on the world scale (honestly at this point who the fuck would accept to shelter them? It would be inviting them to assuredly stab you in the back) and the wonder of internet and DNA identification. All we need is a movement sudden and great enough that they can't infect it back in time to prevent their long-due disposal. They're loosing track with the alt-right, their latest golem, whom they didn't manage to peddle to the growing discontent youth whom grow wiser to their tricks each passing day.

We're in interesting times allright

> Your pic refers to China

Attached: nobody-likes-liberals.jpg (1600x1329, 380K)

The end goal is to make the entire country like the third-world pocket cultures the government has funded in major cities via generational welfare. They couldn't conquer the flyover areas. So, their plan is to pack us to the brim with illegal garbage that devalues wages, drives housing through the roof, and increases crime, making it impossible for an independent middle class to exist any longer. They America to be a Banana Republic of the abject poor who are dependent on the government, and the rich ruling elite.

I know, but I don't know what else to call the chinks. They are similar to the Japanese anyways. All Asian. Maybe different Asian subspecies, but still more related than others.

>It's legal to go camp in the woods many, many places. If you don't want to live alone in the wilderness, then follow our rules.

camping =/= long term habitation

It's illegal nearly everywhere to live as an hermit, not because the action itself is, but because you'd have the fed and shit running after you for ''evading'' taxes on property and similar idiocies. Not that I approve of such things, far from it, but that how it is.

It comes up all the time. The farmers we're supposed to give a shit about always kill the bill

Because us chinks are watching your countries descend into madness and stupidity from a outside perspective.

what a hateful racist nazi Chink.

>Similar to Japanese

Jeezus, couldn't be further from the truth. Chink are a mishmash of many Chinese ethnicities that's been raping and pillaging one another for literally thousands of years resulting in the thing we know them as now, while the Japanese were originally from a Korean stock that colonized Japan and hybridized themselves with the southern Ainu tribes, while the northern ones kept to their isolation which resulted in their modern ethnicity that exist apart from the modern Japanese.

>You weren't asked for the same reason you weren't asked if you wanted to be fed, changed, loved. Ect.
Those are the parents' job, not society's.
>Ect
idiot

Facts?

If you're going to pardon Jewish business owners who are found with 400+ illegal laborers in their factories, there will be more illegal laborers making Jewish business owners rich.

Attached: don't feed the commies.jpg (500x375, 76K)

>if you don't like it then go live in the woods
>go fish, get cited for no license
>hunt, get cited for out of season and no permit
>start a garden, have irrigation removed because you don't have the water rights
>build a home, have it condemned for code violations
>fix code violations, they take cabin anyways as its on public land
>get private land to build cabin on
>get land taken from the state after 2 years for failing to pay property tax

Yeah, fuck this "free" country.

all they will hear is that you are comparing poor refugees to ants and mice and start crying or screaming