Is this a green light from liberals to start killing immigrants?

Is this a green light from liberals to start killing immigrants?

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-093428.jpg (1440x1414, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opposition_to_immigration#Israel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She was more enjoyable when she dressed up as a mermaid.
And I do not understand her point.
Though I might be retarded. Or French. Or both.

Attached: bbc67e97dcd44441eda63705a15c0609.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

Alyssa milano is a used up whore, who got her mind destroyed at young age by hollywood jewliminati, she has no opinion of her own, she is just a broken creature on a leash, just like miley cyrus who also got pimped out at young age

>everyone who isn't allowed to immigrate into the US will die

>undeveloped human fetuses and niggers are equally human
Actually based and redpilled.

This is true, but only because everyone will die at some point.
Fetuses are more human.

>Asylum seekers have heartbeats
We'll have to confirm that at a valid port of entry first

How many asylum seekers will she take inside her mansion though?

>Asylum seekers have heartbeats.
I'm sure there are measures we can take to rectify that.

Diseases are alive too, check mate pro-lifers.

What an idiot.

*takes your own morality and uses it against you*

HEH... nothin personnel

>sending illegals back home is the same as murdering them in cold blood

hoowee okay lady your opinion is relevant wow

Wolves have heartbeats. Doesn't mean I should invite them in my house.

False comparison; abortion is killing a living being. Whereas Asylum seekers are not being killed, they are just being turned away because they actually need asylum, they are economic migrants. Abortion kills a life, rejecting an asylum seeker does not. So this comparison is foolish.

wouldnt we need to start with the people who are traitors threatening our national security?

Attached: 1528427557380.jpg (366x440, 26K)

She likes to tell other people what to do (let in economic migrants), but she does nothing herself. Has she donated money to countries that need it? No, she selfishly hoards money and then tells poor people that they need to take on the burden of economic migrants. She will never do anything to help these people. She is too filled with hate to even see the other persons side of view.

Rekt
Nicely done bonganon

This. These elites would never live anywhere close to those people. But they will flood our neighborhoods thats for true.

should we kill them like women kill children then

>immigrants are just clumps of cells not really people so its ok to kill them for no reason at all

hmmmm seems like it.

I didn’t realize we were ripping asylum seekers’ limbs off with forceps

Asylum seekers are just a clump of cells.

So take your fake "lets cut them up and sell the parts" hypocrisy and shove it where the roast beef oozes.

Attached: coal burner.jpg (1038x1049, 426K)

seems to me that alyssa milano is saying that it should be ok to kill asylum seekers

She's trying to stretch a bridge between two unrelated issues to make prolifers look like hypocrites. It was poorly executed.

Attached: butthead.jpg (512x384, 23K)

>Everyone who wants to come to the US should
Where did this mindset start popping up? Like who the fuck actually believes we'd be better off if the BILLIONS of people who want to come here actually did come here?

Attached: 1419790577538.jpg (727x514, 64K)

My kid used to play with her kid at the park. I hope my girl didn't contract the stupid.

Since she's pro-infanticide, does her argument say we can start killing illegals?!

These radical leftists are some kind of evil.

Im only voting for Trump to keep pissing leftists like her off

>any living person has the right to infinity free shit from whitey!

Alright, you can kill your babies if we can shoot immigrants

>Asylum seekers have heartbeats.
>>Is this a green light from liberals to start killing immigrants?

No, it's more goyim hearts for Jewish vampires.

Attached: heart_printing.png (1080x2160, 420K)

lol someone say this to her

Abort Immigration!

Nah, immigrants here, immigrants there. You're listening to the opinions of a traitor who as we all understand, should get the bullet first

Then, after the histrionic screechers are dealt with, we can peacefully ship the monkeys back where they belong.

Are we ripping migrants apart limb by limb yet?

What bullshit reasoning again. Like we're killing "asylum seekers" by denying them entry.

Yes and they can go have their hearbeat in their own country.

Why haven't we gotten a fake new story published about how one of this celebs is actually taking in "refugees" into her home? Thus forcing her to deny it and explain why it's okay for a rich elitists to force us to pay for and live with these "Refugees:" Alyssa Milano is probably too many stream though.

Based fake toothpaste

Imagine the fucking backlash your country would face if they did even ONE of the things Israel has done towards immigrants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opposition_to_immigration#Israel

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-14 Opposition to immigration - Wikipedia.png (1625x248, 48K)

Say what you want, israel might become the last remaining piece of earth not converted to islam in 100 years.

Attached: respect-diversity-pride.jpg (800x924, 136K)

I’d peep those nips and give her a few spirts but that face is just insufferable

its not murder its just an overdue racially inclusive post birth abortion

but nobody suggested killing migrants. Besides, they're not our people, or our problem. Killing our own babies is a completely different story, you stupid Whore and cock holster of (((Harvey Swine-Stein)))

Kek. Time to abort some asylum seekers!

i dont think we should kill anyone though. but we should restrict immigration based on maintaining demographic stability with an aim towards preserving the people of a nation

I'm in ironically beginning to think all these pro-left 80s celebs were murdered and The Regime just uses their faces and weakening name recognition to post its propaganda from. All the posts are written with the same tone, same punctuation, same clichéd emphasis. Almost as though it's the same one person composing it all. I do handwriting and speech profiling. To me it all looks composed by a somewhat excitable but very square gay male or woman age 50-60 and absolutely not raised in the United States but LARPing very well that they were, and writing "to the young people".

She's arguing against abortion because fetuses have hearbeats or something, who really knows?

is she saying we should abort the immigrants?
cause im totaly for it

The tone is hair raisingly similar to Hillary or Chelsea Clinton, if both womem had been raised internationally. But much nearer the kind of tone an AI program would be, if it was based on this type of woman, and programmed by a gay male. It's a square gay's idea of what a hip cool wine aunt would say, "and then everyone on Twitter under age 40 clapped ".

Think about it.

Watching faggot celebs conflate open borders to asylum seeking. I hate these people. I do pray for the day we can murder them all.

That's right!
Migrants are parasites and it's the people's right to choose to abort them !!

Slayy bitch!

Once you notice you can't unnotice it

they also have their own fucking country you vaginigger

this, they all are like this..a huge huggie world full of never ending land, money and food for Maria, Juan and their 6 kids..who all desperately need asylum only on western white nations..nations who are racist, evil and hate anyone that is not white, Christian and male..just repeat thru all jew owned media 2 million times daily and it'll become truth and talking points for the globe..clown worldwide

>Asylum seekers
I really hate this terminology

Guatamalas a nice country. A lot of foreigners retire there. You can grow your own good. Avacado and mango trees everywhere. So why do they want to come here?
Oh that's right...to rape is financially and send all the money back home so they can buy a shit ton of land and sell/rent to foriengers.
Also Guatamalans are fucking ugly as shit. Wtf can't it be hot Japanese girls fleeing here? I would be less opposed to illegal immigration if it weren't these short disgusting people

>if you're anti-abortion you also MUST be anti-immigration and vice versa
>there is no middle ground and if there is you're probably just a russian troll bot

Attached: 1547572718435.png (176x176, 37K)

Also I work with Guatamalans. That's literally there entire purpose for coming here then they go back and live super rich

>ywn be a sunbathing woman and lift your tit up to wipe away the sweat underneath

Attached: 72b08cdd1c98ae82b8a471b105e1b135bf659559f916794bb464fa7b8a29fb9a.jpg (689x458, 55K)

welfare leeches won’t die when turned down at the border

That bitch doesn't ever think about the implications of what she's saying, does she?

I mean it's not wrong.
Also anti-asylum seekers isn't the same as anti-immigration

There's always tomorrow user. You can make it happen if you really wanted it.

Not for long if you keep pulling

Just take the estrogen already if you want it that bad.

Attached: 1443473601240.jpg (470x647, 78K)

Does she even do anything anymore besides tweeting dumbass bullshit like this?

Asylum seekers should be aborted too.

>shrieks in entitled bitch when the same is done to her

>Fetuses are more human.
This.
Absolutely, unbelievably, irrefutably fucking based and redpilled.

Attached: 1375996287133.jpg (572x549, 69K)

>If you don't want them in your country you inherently want them all dead

>Is this a green light from liberals to start killing immigrants?
No, they're not rational

Based OP. Finally an OP who is not faketh and gayeth.

wait, is she advocating for the termination of asylum seekers? i'm so confused

Anybody talking about killing asylum seekers or this dumb bitch just spouting nonsense as usual?

so do homeless

Attached: 1552944449559.png (700x700, 615K)

Well fuck.. She’s legitimately retarded.. That’s kinda sad.

Attached: 9E0FC041-AD62-45A9-9504-8FC801DD30E5.jpg (1700x1366, 216K)

I hope one of them rapes her, then maybe she'd shut up.

Are you sure brown people have heartbeats?