Why do white people love killing themselves so much?

Why do white people love killing themselves so much?

Attached: 1560294303621.jpg (1242x1162, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.slate.com/business/2018/08/ben-carson-ends-obama-era-efforts-to-reduce-housing-segregation.html
google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/03/28/us/ben-carson-hud-fair-housing-discrimination.amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oSXjUFcASxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they have to live around niggers, tolerate them, pretend they're human, all for the benefit of getting laid.

It's the stress from carrying the burden of niggers and spics.

they are conditioned into it

The explicit purpose of the international banking system is to kill all descendants of the Greek gods

Attached: 1560370466780.jpg (530x291, 37K)

No, Trannies have the highest suicide rate.

The Jews that control the country have destroyed logos and we now live in a world of satanic pathos

Attached: emj.head_.sam_.jpg (1600x873, 114K)

Ever been on a team and had the best game of your life, but your retarded teammates keep fucking up and dragging you down. That makes you want to kill yourself. That's what it's like being a white man.
We build everything but all these fucking shitskins keep tearing it apart.

I like Hugh Jackman's new look, is he playing the lead in the remake of Pirates of the Caribbean?

Divorce courts.

Living around negroes

It's their privilege

They’re included in the white male demographic.

>suicide
Never commit suicide.

Suicide has replaced the pension as a retirement option 401K was a bad joke foisted on the goyim

>make your very existence seem like an abomination
>by default labelled racist, imperialist misogynist, rapist, molester and agent of nothing but destruction, even if you’re a generic loser working at a brewery in Wisconsin
>blamed for crimes going back millennia of civilization
>any positive contributions altered to downplay role or stripped outright
>when weakened and asking for help get pissed on and called fragile, sexless, dickless, or else told to shut up and enjoy your “karma”
>not allowed to defend yourself because privilege
>still trying to figure out what that privilege is
>have kikes and their lapdogs feeding you meds and dangerous drugs to shut you down and kill you
>be told that none of this is really happening and it’s all a delusion due to your patriarchal grandeur

Ya. Can’t imagine why white men choose death?

Attached: A8318E8A-F8DA-4650-AA4F-5499DBFAF028.jpg (992x1423, 768K)

because they are intentionally being replaced

It's pretty fun you should try it OP

US has no mental health institutions. In any problem they put people on drugs and send them home.

They're under a lot more pressure, since they are also carrying the weight of several other demographics. They are shown little gratitude for their efforts and when they falter they aren't given the support other demographics get to pick themselves up. When sheboons and their collection of niglets are making it on welfare, while you're working your ass off and having a good chunk of your paycheck going towards said sheboon, and you have absolutely no legal recourse to address this situation, then you sink into a deep depression that often ends in you becoming violent or just ending your own suffering. Why continue to work hard when everyone hates you for it anyways?

Attached: I hate white people.jpg (8080x3960, 2.5M)

Eh I'll probably end up doing it.
If you become successful in any sort of field you're really just contributing to a system that will be inherited by savages that will destroy all of your efforts within 2 generations. All while paying for that upcoming generation of savages to live on gibbs. All while being the most reviled percentage of the population. Why bother?

White people just love killing.

>White people dies faster than trannies

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

POL BTFO, DAY OF THE ROPE

So? That suicide rate of 30/100,000 is half that of East Asian women. Americans are so fat and stupid they can’t comprehend suicide. The ones who can just disproportionately happen to be white men

How do you figure this?

this. it all basically boils down to having to deal with non-whites. what are the suicide rates for whites who live outside of cities?

Before you kill yourself, please fix that shitty haircut.

Lmao you retard. Suburban and urban whites aren’t commuting suicide. It’s fat boomer rural retards in their 40s and early 50s. Particularly closeted gays and atheists.

Lmao commute suicide

I like you user

Logos faggots get the rope

I promise I won't. As long as I live.

It's just gay white men. Move along now

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-094324.png (2048x964, 1.16M)

the real question is why nobody cares?

Because suicide in the western world is still very low and only tankies and wig Nats fall for this

Atheism is a self-destruct mechanism in human beings, natural selection.

Still pretty high at least in my region

So they're finally learning what it's like to be black...

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

that beard and the chodehawk are COPE

Well that makes sense as the infinite niggers are encroaching on their last white flight. You can no longer run from it. I live in a Hamlet and am outnumbered as far as fighting ageand condition males go. They come in large groups.

Granted extra rights and given a list of millions of excuses for bad behavior people are forced to accept because of their melanin content?

We are denied our own right to exist, why do you think faggot?

Suburbs and rural America are hardly getting more not white. Rural America has been 80% exactly since 2008. That is the same for every age group. Suburbs are a little different. 73.4% white, non Hispanic or Semitic, and they skew much younger. America got much more non white much faster between 1994 & 2007 then it did between 2007 and now. What hamlet?

so that's how niggers get those giant lips

Most rural blacks live in the black belt. Most suburban blacks live in the inner ring. Suburbanites overall are 3.6% black. Ruralites are 8% black. America between 2014 & 2017 went from 12.7% to 12.5% non hispanic black.

Because Whites are the most oppressed, persecuted and marginalized peoples right now.

>Why do white people love killing themselves so much?
Considering the population is majority white(61.3%), white on white crime is prevalent. Whites do tend to hurt themselves with the majority( 241,063 of the 408,873 ) of violent crimes in 2016 being white on white.

Let's look at that number though, 61.3% of the population committed 58% of violent crimes in 2016.
>Why do black people love killing themselves so much?
You might a be correct, but not in the way you've insinuated. Blacks have absolutely no regard when it comes to race and violence, blacks are an extreme minority in the US (13%). In 2016 153,341 of the 408,873 violent crimes were committed by blacks alone. That's 37%.

Blacks are indifferent in violent crime, and statistically although being only 13% of the population, they committed 37% of the violent crime in 2016.

But holds on there's more! The majority of those crimes were committed by males, that would make the 13% more like a generous 7%. I suppose objectively, you could make the argument that 7% of the US population committed 37% of all violent crime in 2016. It's a fact that over half the prison population is black male.

Hahahaha XD

That includes Hispanics as white.

This but mostly it’s the social collapse of the nuclear family and the degeneracy of white women.

>TL;DR society is in ruins, women are used up whores by 17 and everyone says it’s the white man’s fault.

Counts Hispanics as white

Two wrongs make a right: the essence of faggot left wing thinking. At the end of every argument it comes down to this. It’s all you filth have. That’s ok. You can repeat it to yourself like a mantra as you’re led to the ovens or put up against the wall. Let’s see if three wrongs can make a right. I’m game. Are you nigger-lover?

Counts Hispanic as white. Uneducated cuck

Because redpill and blackpill

Typically they are womanless too I imagine

>58% white
>37% black
>5% other
In a country that is
>60.5% white
>12.5% black
>27% other

Men mature at different rates. Imagine supporting open borders, homosexuality, feminism, the whole liberal philosophy. Then maturing in middle age and realising you've pissed both your own and your descendents, if you have any, futures up the wall. Wouldn't you top yourself. It the same reason faggots and transvestites kill themselves.

In the US? The ones killing them selves tend to be middle aged, gay, and irreligious

Attached: 62AD4906-1613-48F2-9596-C824183855A4.jpg (589x1024, 71K)

Well, white females have the most attempts but men succeed more

A Hamlet is smaller than a Town. Where I live I'll tell you how the racket works.
>Big city sends diversity to mid/small city.
>Mid/small city starts sending the old diversity to smaller towns
>Now we have day workers in Walmart, home Depot and lows parking lots and clogging up the grocery stores
>Every apartment complex has at least one nog occupant
Maybe where you live it's different, but where I live in North East it has changed drastically. About 8 years ago when I had to ride the bus to work I would meet a new nig from NYC going to DSS for Gibs and I can't imagine things have slowed down at all.

>lmao like just stop being a pussy and killing yourselves lmao
this yeehaw retard attitude is why this country is getting worse by the day

Wahmen are cowardly even at death’s door

Attached: whites_killing_themselves_the_most.gif (1634x734, 83K)

Men are sexual creatures, they deny themselves following kike laws of morales

>gay
Idk if I believe this. Typically their social circles are full of positivity, anti suicide, pro LGBT activist tier people

Whites today are not the same people as Whites in the past. Blacks today are not the same people as Blacks in the past. Blacks are not victims, Blacks are not oppressed. Whites are not responsible for anything that happened in the past. Stop clinging to the past and thinking you're a victim.

I know. but the FBI doesn't differentiate between white and Hispanic to inflate White crime statistics, and if it's not official stated these nigger living retards will outright dismiss any legitimate claim

You're right, I've seen stuff like that and it's all true

You live in Long Island. As do I. You’re quite uneducated. Oyster bay, the whole township of 320,000 is getting whiter. Brookhaven, the township is getting whiter. Spics have stopped moving to Islip township. Smithtown is very white already but getting more. Huntington the township isn’t getting more non white. The only places getting significantly more non white since 2014, and since 2016, are Babylon township and East Hampton

Exactly, crash the system and refuse to work for this bullshit society.

At some point in your life you are going to ask yourself "Whats the point?". You either decide to end it or you go on living a miserable life in the shadows of a society that doesn't even know you exist.

They’re genuinely mentally ill.

Remember,the numbers are right only when reich

>but your retarded teammates keep fucking up and dragging you down.
Nah, you'd be beating the shit out of your team mate and prevent him from getting near match-deciding situations. A closer analogy would be the white male team clearly outmatching and beating opposing teams, whom at the end of every match get free points because they're so fucking useless. Those deciding upon the rules don't think there's anything wrong with this and tell the white males to shut the fuck up. Some stop playing the game entirely, others just slug it out day after day, a small minority forms that decide to play their own game. Of this small minority a couple of individuals have enough and resort to various levels of subversion and cheating or outright telling the organizers to fuck off and creating their own game.

Copiague. You live in copiague

No, I'm upstate near Ithaca. So that blows a hole through your post from the get. Uneducated yes, retarded? No. You can make all the cope posts you want. The reality is the Ben Carson is continuing the Julian Castro Obama era policies of spreading diversity to rural areas.

Attached: white_fragility.gif (400x224, 3.83M)

False he stopped that

I saw a black guy on The Root saying "I know that whites are responsible for the most crime" with a link. Then I went to the link and it was including Hispanics in with whites. he had to know that, so its just bullshit.

>Why do white people love killing themselves so much?
Divorce.

google.com/amp/s/amp.slate.com/business/2018/08/ben-carson-ends-obama-era-efforts-to-reduce-housing-segregation.html
google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/03/28/us/ben-carson-hud-fair-housing-discrimination.amp.html

Lower divorce rates then non whites by a considerable fucking amount

lol this is bullshit. It's the other way around. Whites are the ones facing oppression. Blacks are not oppressed at all!

Prove it. Sorry if I don't trust a neurosurgeon that left a sponge in a patients head.

But they are virgin never marrieds

Being surrounded by niggers and retarded women does things to you.

August 2018 he officially ended the program.

Thanks, but that doesn't stop the commies at the local level. Im not clicking your link as it seems a little fishy. Remember government policy is usually the opposite of what it claims to do.

Much higher expectations for not only society but the future of humanity and seeing how that is going to go up in smoke. East Asians are having this problem, too, but via different paths.

If you're a moron, you're just grateful that you get a free house and how incredible it is that fire comes out when you use a lighter. You don't think about these things.
It's why the suicide rate is so low among low IQ populations, suicide requires a level of introspection morons can't engage in.

Attached: 1471274150073.jpg (1355x1579, 439K)

>stop clinging to the past
>Hitler pls come back

You dont make any sense

Do you really believe this?

Julian Castro never even started what he wanted to do. He directed funds to be allocated to start the project of “integrating” suburbs and white neighborhoods in cities. Not rural areas, which are dying regardless of race, anyway. America is getting mildly diverse because whites are cucks. Immigration would be beaten back if whites had 2.2 not 1.6 kids per women.

>total straw-man you erected to deflect all the points he made
>hurr durr

That's just an excuse for infinite niggers. Populations will increase and decrease as they always have. There are more whites on the planet then there have ever been. The need for infinite growth is unsustainable.

Just put her face on the EBT card instead.

Because it's fun. You should try it.

to a pile of shit living in a toilet is just normal. to a white man living in a toilet is kys tier. the world has turned to shit. niggers don't care because they are shit.

Just gen-x things.
youtube.com/watch?v=oSXjUFcASxE

The non white population averaged plus 1.8 million a year since 1970. The white population averaged plus 750,000 a year until July 2017 - July 2018. If whites stayed between 2.05 & 2.4 instead of 1.6 & 1.95 they would’ve eventually put blown non whites. The US NET adds only 900,000 immigrants a year. At peak that was 1,900,000 in 1998 - 1999

NIGGERS HAVE LOWER BIRTH RATES, HIGHER DEATH RATES, and are much more likely to be in bad family situations. There just happens to be a lot of blacks between 15 & 34. Asian immigrants and Hispanic births are the reason for bin white growth until recently. Now it’s Asian immigrants and white men mixing with new immigrant women mainly causing non whites to grow. Not fucking negroes you dumb cuck fag

Non* not bin.