Why do white people love killing themselves so much?

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

Attached: 1560294303621.jpg (252 KB, 1242x1162)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.slate.com/business/2018/08/ben-carson-ends-obama-era-efforts-to-reduce-housing-segregation.html
google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/03/28/us/ben-carson-hud-fair-housing-discrimination.amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oSXjUFcASxE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4048822/

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

Because they have to live around niggers, tolerate them, pretend they're human, all for the benefit of getting laid.

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

It's the stress from carrying the burden of niggers and spics.

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

they are conditioned into it

Luke Barnes
Luke Barnes

The explicit purpose of the international banking system is to kill all descendants of the Greek gods

Attached: 1560370466780.jpg (37 KB, 530x291)

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

No, Trannies have the highest suicide rate.

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

The Jews that control the country have destroyed logos and we now live in a world of satanic pathos

Attached: emj.head-.sam-.jpg (114 KB, 1600x873)

Nolan Murphy
Nolan Murphy

Ever been on a team and had the best game of your life, but your retarded teammates keep fucking up and dragging you down. That makes you want to kill yourself. That's what it's like being a white man.
We build everything but all these fucking shitskins keep tearing it apart.

Luke Thomas
Luke Thomas

I like Hugh Jackman's new look, is he playing the lead in the remake of Pirates of the Caribbean?

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

Divorce courts.

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

Living around negroes

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

It's their privilege

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

They’re included in the white male demographic.

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

suicide
Never commit suicide.

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

Suicide has replaced the pension as a retirement option 401K was a bad joke foisted on the goyim

Mason Gray
Mason Gray

make your very existence seem like an abomination
by default labelled racist, imperialist misogynist, rapist, molester and agent of nothing but destruction, even if you’re a generic loser working at a brewery in Wisconsin
blamed for crimes going back millennia of civilization
any positive contributions altered to downplay role or stripped outright
when weakened and asking for help get pissed on and called fragile, sexless, dickless, or else told to shut up and enjoy your “karma”
not allowed to defend yourself because privilege
still trying to figure out what that privilege is
have kikes and their lapdogs feeding you meds and dangerous drugs to shut you down and kill you
be told that none of this is really happening and it’s all a delusion due to your patriarchal grandeur

Ya. Can’t imagine why white men choose death?

Attached: A8318E8A-F8DA-4650-AA4F-5499DBFAF028.jpg (768 KB, 992x1423)

Nolan White
Nolan White

because they are intentionally being replaced

Jackson Edwards
Jackson Edwards

It's pretty fun you should try it OP

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

US has no mental health institutions. In any problem they put people on drugs and send them home.

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

They're under a lot more pressure, since they are also carrying the weight of several other demographics. They are shown little gratitude for their efforts and when they falter they aren't given the support other demographics get to pick themselves up. When sheboons and their collection of niglets are making it on welfare, while you're working your ass off and having a good chunk of your paycheck going towards said sheboon, and you have absolutely no legal recourse to address this situation, then you sink into a deep depression that often ends in you becoming violent or just ending your own suffering. Why continue to work hard when everyone hates you for it anyways?

Attached: I-hate-white-people.jpg (2.5 MB, 8080x3960)

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

Eh I'll probably end up doing it.
If you become successful in any sort of field you're really just contributing to a system that will be inherited by savages that will destroy all of your efforts within 2 generations. All while paying for that upcoming generation of savages to live on gibbs. All while being the most reviled percentage of the population. Why bother?

Gavin Baker
Gavin Baker

White people just love killing.

David Foster
David Foster

White people dies faster than trannies

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

POL BTFO, DAY OF THE ROPE

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

So? That suicide rate of 30/100,000 is half that of East Asian women. Americans are so fat and stupid they can’t comprehend suicide. The ones who can just disproportionately happen to be white men

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

How do you figure this?

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

this. it all basically boils down to having to deal with non-whites. what are the suicide rates for whites who live outside of cities?

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

Before you kill yourself, please fix that shitty haircut.

Brody Barnes
Brody Barnes

Lmao you retard. Suburban and urban whites aren’t commuting suicide. It’s fat boomer rural retards in their 40s and early 50s. Particularly closeted gays and atheists.

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

Lmao commute suicide

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

I like you user

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

Logos faggots get the rope

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

I promise I won't. As long as I live.

Christian Flores
Christian Flores

It's just gay white men. Move along now

Attached: Screenshot-20190611-094324.png (1.16 MB, 2048x964)

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

the real question is why nobody cares?

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

Because suicide in the western world is still very low and only tankies and wig Nats fall for this

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

Atheism is a self-destruct mechanism in human beings, natural selection.

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

Still pretty high at least in my region

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

So they're finally learning what it's like to be black...

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360)

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

that beard and the chodehawk are COPE

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

Well that makes sense as the infinite niggers are encroaching on their last white flight. You can no longer run from it. I live in a Hamlet and am outnumbered as far as fighting ageand condition males go. They come in large groups.

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

Granted extra rights and given a list of millions of excuses for bad behavior people are forced to accept because of their melanin content?

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

We are denied our own right to exist, why do you think faggot?

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

Suburbs and rural America are hardly getting more not white. Rural America has been 80% exactly since 2008. That is the same for every age group. Suburbs are a little different. 73.4% white, non Hispanic or Semitic, and they skew much younger. America got much more non white much faster between 1994 & 2007 then it did between 2007 and now. What hamlet?

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

so that's how niggers get those giant lips

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

Most rural blacks live in the black belt. Most suburban blacks live in the inner ring. Suburbanites overall are 3.6% black. Ruralites are 8% black. America between 2014 & 2017 went from 12.7% to 12.5% non hispanic black.

Nathaniel Cooper
Nathaniel Cooper

Because Whites are the most oppressed, persecuted and marginalized peoples right now.

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

Considering the population is majority white(61.3%), white on white crime is prevalent. Whites do tend to hurt themselves with the majority( 241,063 of the 408,873 ) of violent crimes in 2016 being white on white.

Let's look at that number though, 61.3% of the population committed 58% of violent crimes in 2016.
Why do black people love killing themselves so much?
You might a be correct, but not in the way you've insinuated. Blacks have absolutely no regard when it comes to race and violence, blacks are an extreme minority in the US (13%). In 2016 153,341 of the 408,873 violent crimes were committed by blacks alone. That's 37%.

Blacks are indifferent in violent crime, and statistically although being only 13% of the population, they committed 37% of the violent crime in 2016.

But holds on there's more! The majority of those crimes were committed by males, that would make the 13% more like a generous 7%. I suppose objectively, you could make the argument that 7% of the US population committed 37% of all violent crime in 2016. It's a fact that over half the prison population is black male.

Cameron Wilson
Cameron Wilson

Hahahaha XD

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

That includes Hispanics as white.

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

This but mostly it’s the social collapse of the nuclear family and the degeneracy of white women.

TL;DR society is in ruins, women are used up whores by 17 and everyone says it’s the white man’s fault.

Aaron James
Aaron James

Counts Hispanics as white

Jack Rodriguez
Jack Rodriguez

Two wrongs make a right: the essence of faggot left wing thinking. At the end of every argument it comes down to this. It’s all you filth have. That’s ok. You can repeat it to yourself like a mantra as you’re led to the ovens or put up against the wall. Let’s see if three wrongs can make a right. I’m game. Are you nigger-lover?

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

Counts Hispanic as white. Uneducated cuck

Leo Hughes
Leo Hughes

Because redpill and blackpill

Typically they are womanless too I imagine

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

58% white
37% black
5% other
In a country that is
60.5% white
12.5% black
27% other

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

Men mature at different rates. Imagine supporting open borders, homosexuality, feminism, the whole liberal philosophy. Then maturing in middle age and realising you've pissed both your own and your descendents, if you have any, futures up the wall. Wouldn't you top yourself. It the same reason faggots and transvestites kill themselves.

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

In the US? The ones killing them selves tend to be middle aged, gay, and irreligious

Attached: 62AD4906-1613-48F2-9596-C824183855A4.jpg (71 KB, 589x1024)

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

Well, white females have the most attempts but men succeed more

James Jenkins
James Jenkins

A Hamlet is smaller than a Town. Where I live I'll tell you how the racket works.
Big city sends diversity to mid/small city.
Mid/small city starts sending the old diversity to smaller towns
Now we have day workers in Walmart, home Depot and lows parking lots and clogging up the grocery stores
Every apartment complex has at least one nog occupant
Maybe where you live it's different, but where I live in North East it has changed drastically. About 8 years ago when I had to ride the bus to work I would meet a new nig from NYC going to DSS for Gibs and I can't imagine things have slowed down at all.

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

lmao like just stop being a pussy and killing yourselves lmao
this yeehaw retard attitude is why this country is getting worse by the day

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

Wahmen are cowardly even at death’s door

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

Attached: whites-killing-themselves-the-most.gif (83 KB, 1634x734)

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

Men are sexual creatures, they deny themselves following kike laws of morales

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

gay
Idk if I believe this. Typically their social circles are full of positivity, anti suicide, pro LGBT activist tier people

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

Whites today are not the same people as Whites in the past. Blacks today are not the same people as Blacks in the past. Blacks are not victims, Blacks are not oppressed. Whites are not responsible for anything that happened in the past. Stop clinging to the past and thinking you're a victim.

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

I know. but the FBI doesn't differentiate between white and Hispanic to inflate White crime statistics, and if it's not official stated these nigger living retards will outright dismiss any legitimate claim

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

You're right, I've seen stuff like that and it's all true

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

You live in Long Island. As do I. You’re quite uneducated. Oyster bay, the whole township of 320,000 is getting whiter. Brookhaven, the township is getting whiter. Spics have stopped moving to Islip township. Smithtown is very white already but getting more. Huntington the township isn’t getting more non white. The only places getting significantly more non white since 2014, and since 2016, are Babylon township and East Hampton

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

Exactly, crash the system and refuse to work for this bullshit society.

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

At some point in your life you are going to ask yourself "Whats the point?". You either decide to end it or you go on living a miserable life in the shadows of a society that doesn't even know you exist.

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

They’re genuinely mentally ill.

Charles Bennett
Charles Bennett

Remember,the numbers are right only when reich

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

but your retarded teammates keep fucking up and dragging you down.
Nah, you'd be beating the shit out of your team mate and prevent him from getting near match-deciding situations. A closer analogy would be the white male team clearly outmatching and beating opposing teams, whom at the end of every match get free points because they're so fucking useless. Those deciding upon the rules don't think there's anything wrong with this and tell the white males to shut the fuck up. Some stop playing the game entirely, others just slug it out day after day, a small minority forms that decide to play their own game. Of this small minority a couple of individuals have enough and resort to various levels of subversion and cheating or outright telling the organizers to fuck off and creating their own game.

Ryan Lopez
Ryan Lopez

Copiague. You live in copiague

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

No, I'm upstate near Ithaca. So that blows a hole through your post from the get. Uneducated yes, retarded? No. You can make all the cope posts you want. The reality is the Ben Carson is continuing the Julian Castro Obama era policies of spreading diversity to rural areas.

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

Attached: white-fragility.gif (3.83 MB, 400x224)

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

False he stopped that

Caleb Moore
Caleb Moore

I saw a black guy on The Root saying "I know that whites are responsible for the most crime" with a link. Then I went to the link and it was including Hispanics in with whites. he had to know that, so its just bullshit.

Benjamin Lopez
Benjamin Lopez

Divorce.

James Hall
James Hall

google.com/amp/s/amp.slate.com/business/2018/08/ben-carson-ends-obama-era-efforts-to-reduce-housing-segregation.html
google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/03/28/us/ben-carson-hud-fair-housing-discrimination.amp.html

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

Lower divorce rates then non whites by a considerable fucking amount

Xavier Long
Xavier Long

lol this is bullshit. It's the other way around. Whites are the ones facing oppression. Blacks are not oppressed at all!

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

Prove it. Sorry if I don't trust a neurosurgeon that left a sponge in a patients head.

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

But they are virgin never marrieds

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

Being surrounded by niggers and retarded women does things to you.

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

August 2018 he officially ended the program.

Carson Miller
Carson Miller

Thanks, but that doesn't stop the commies at the local level. Im not clicking your link as it seems a little fishy. Remember government policy is usually the opposite of what it claims to do.

Nicholas Harris
Nicholas Harris

Much higher expectations for not only society but the future of humanity and seeing how that is going to go up in smoke. East Asians are having this problem, too, but via different paths.

If you're a moron, you're just grateful that you get a free house and how incredible it is that fire comes out when you use a lighter. You don't think about these things.
It's why the suicide rate is so low among low IQ populations, suicide requires a level of introspection morons can't engage in.

Attached: 1471274150073.jpg (439 KB, 1355x1579)

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

stop clinging to the past
Hitler pls come back

You dont make any sense

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

Do you really believe this?

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

Julian Castro never even started what he wanted to do. He directed funds to be allocated to start the project of “integrating” suburbs and white neighborhoods in cities. Not rural areas, which are dying regardless of race, anyway. America is getting mildly diverse because whites are cucks. Immigration would be beaten back if whites had 2.2 not 1.6 kids per women.

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

total straw-man you erected to deflect all the points he made
hurr durr

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

That's just an excuse for infinite niggers. Populations will increase and decrease as they always have. There are more whites on the planet then there have ever been. The need for infinite growth is unsustainable.

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

Just put her face on the EBT card instead.

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

Because it's fun. You should try it.

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

to a pile of shit living in a toilet is just normal. to a white man living in a toilet is kys tier. the world has turned to shit. niggers don't care because they are shit.

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

Just gen-x things.
youtube.com/watch?v=oSXjUFcASxE

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

The non white population averaged plus 1.8 million a year since 1970. The white population averaged plus 750,000 a year until July 2017 - July 2018. If whites stayed between 2.05 & 2.4 instead of 1.6 & 1.95 they would’ve eventually put blown non whites. The US NET adds only 900,000 immigrants a year. At peak that was 1,900,000 in 1998 - 1999

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

NIGGERS HAVE LOWER BIRTH RATES, HIGHER DEATH RATES, and are much more likely to be in bad family situations. There just happens to be a lot of blacks between 15 & 34. Asian immigrants and Hispanic births are the reason for bin white growth until recently. Now it’s Asian immigrants and white men mixing with new immigrant women mainly causing non whites to grow. Not fucking negroes you dumb cuck fag

Lucas Rogers
Lucas Rogers

Non* not bin.

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

true words

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

be black
rape and kill
I didn' do it, but if I did it's your fault
really makes me think

Robert King
Robert King

That because the majority of trannies are middle ages white dudes

Attached: 1549376138917.jpg (64 KB, 1024x482)

Anthony Phillips
Anthony Phillips

Gee I wonder why

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

Attached: 1560251767569.jpg (642 KB, 2000x2000)

Brody Green
Brody Green

Wow who would have thought putting pressure on wages would stagnate Whit birthrates. Instead of infinite niggers they could had bit the bullet and given tax insentives to increase birthrates. Even non-white birthrates are beginning to decrease amongst people who have been here multiple generations.

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

55% aren’t white. Even more so for regular gays. Another dumb retard speaking out of his ass

Caleb Gray
Caleb Gray

makes my noggin joggin

Attached: 1560251957530.jpg (353 KB, 1827x2048)

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

Non white birth rates just beginning to decrease? Stupid racist cuck. Non whites are INFERIOR not SUPERIOR. Their birth rate per women in 1970 was still 3.5. 2.5 in 1990. White women in 1970 were at 1.65. In 1990 1.86. In 2018 min whites are at 1.74. White women 1.64. Their birth rates ave been tanking since the late 1990s severely.

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

They can't let go of the victim mentality because they believe the past will be repeated if they relax around racists, just my thoughts

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

Who cares what black and Jewish boomers write? Are white men such fragile pussies? Yes and no, you guys are fragile, meanwhile white men in the US still have a lower suicide rate then most of the world. I’m tired of first worlders pretend they have problems.

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

It will. They are parasites. Negroes particularly.

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

Holy autism. What drugs are you on right now?

Owen James
Owen James

Daily reminder that killing yourself makes you a worse enemy than any jew.

When we win we will use your graves as latrines and use your remains for a permanent display of shame.

If you're going crazy and you can't take it anymore, and you fail to coordinate with anyone like yourself, do lone wolf attacks until you get caught or something changes.
Don't just decide to start playing the game of life and death and then make your first move to resign, see how good you are at the game first.

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

Given free scholarships and job opportunities despite inferior qualifications? Having the media suck your dick on any given occasion?

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

Anger. I keep hearing the same misconceptions. Tired of it

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

Non* not min

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

In any problem they put people on drugs and send them home.
It's funny because the zombificaiton effect of the drugs causes the user to not feel bad about acts such as suicide or shooting up a school. lol

Christian Ortiz
Christian Ortiz

Who cares what black and Jewish boomers write?
apparently too many people

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

Fair enough. But dude it’s you guys in Eastern Europe fucking the rest of us

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

Not by voting wise but other things

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

Ooh I’m gonna troll them good
Go away, Pajeet.

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

I believe that Hurricane Katrina did for blacks in the south what an airplane propeller would do to a large festering shit hurled into it.
It’d be interesting to see what’s happened to the violent crime rates in Katrina resettlement zones ten years before and ten years after it happened.

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

They were mostly resettled in Houston you dumb cuck. The US has barely gotten more non white since 2006. 65% to 60.5% in 13 years when you gave out 14,000,000 visas is nothing. Especially when you account for plus 28,000,000 people.

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

Which shouldn’t have been the cases but I’m tired of this speculation and hyperbole.

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

show facts faggot

Juan Young
Juan Young

how are we forcing those people on west?
the only thing we're doing is refusing to take part in this weird suicidal altruism.

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

mostly
Is not all.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4048822/
I hope you’re smart enough to feel ashamed that a yokel from rural Australia knows more about your country than you do.

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

what are trans people

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

Bingo.
But they want it to seem like its normal whidemen

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

Privilege

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

all for the benefit of getting laid
You lost me here. I'm surrounded by mongrels, sure,
but wtf does this have to do with getting laid? Sex is for making babies btw. "Benefit of getting" laid sounds like someone in a country that has been subverted by sexual perversions and completely fucked.

David Davis
David Davis

I just wanna put it out there, I hate niggers. I would hunt the tar beasts if it weren't for equality. That giga nigger shaq would make a grand trophy imagine
a bust of the North American pavement ape, Americanized sub species of the ferel tar skinned African pigmy. Taken with 700 Nitro Express.

Aiden Howard
Aiden Howard

We accept how bleak the world is and trying to argue with faggy leftists Is starting to seem pointless, I mean as a white dude in the uk it’s literally illegal to have a negative opinion of any other race or women.

Chase Carter
Chase Carter

There are few things on earth more pronounced than nigger fragility. Female fragility maybe? White men have been shit in for decades now and what’s the result. A few lunatics go on shooting sprees? Nigger and feminist fragility is so profound they've literally rearranged society, taken control over language and meaning, and ergo morals and values, and have social media mobs on standby to destroy the lives of anyone with a dissenting opinion. You tell me what’s worse.

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

Why do you care? Suicide should be a choice any adult can make at any time.

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

sinclair
kike name btw

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

Inevitable consequence of overpopulation

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

When your called privileged but you actually aren't. The privileged few at the top don't accurately represent white people, but the leftists have put white people in a class (based on skin color alone) and proceed to "positively discriminate"/"Diversity quota" against white people. The rich don't give a fuck as their kids will always have the best that money can buy. Poor whites are getting double rammed as any ladder to success (Jobs, College entry, Internships) are being given to anyone non-white.

First it was Trump, next it will be something much much worse for the left.

The worst thing is uppity minorities, who should be able to adequately sympathize with people who are "victimized" given their skin color, don't actually give a fuck when it's the other way around. They're hypocrites and ultimately deserved everything they got because they're currently sitting on their hands as the same discrimination is happening against white people.

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

Absolutely correct. If middle-aged white dudes want to commit sucide who are we to stop them?

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

I thought we fixed that, I guess when you hand the left power they end up wrecking things.

The left from the 1960s civil rights has turned into monsters, who betray themselves as hypocrites, as they marched for minorities, but can't find the same sympathy for white people. There will be a heavy price to pay.

If you think everyone is sexist and everything is racist and gender is a social construct you're already living in fantasy land, those people need to be removed from society and ostracized forever.

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

Because the globalists sold us out

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit