Did the holocaust happen?

Me and a friend were talking about it, at first I thought we was just an anti-semite but he brought up some convincing arguments like that the math doesn't add up and that all the alleged death camp were in the soviet states and could be easily faked.
Could you guys tell me if he is wrong or not?

Attached: kisspng-question-mark-icon-question-mark-5a7214f2980a92.2259030715174259066228.jpg (900x920, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
holocausthandbooks.com/
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2015/10/contemporary-german-documents-on.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_20.html
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=28
encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/auschwitz-through-the-lens-of-the-ss-a-tale-of-two-albums
youtube.com/watch?v=mExBGI9D0m4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably not. The idea that Germans would attack their own people is absurd, and Jews who refused to integrate are obviously not intending to stay long.

the rothschild fantasy story didn't happen

What about all the "proof" that exists? Is that just faked? through my school years I was almost told it happened, my class even went to Auschwitz

check his math.

he is probably using incorrect figures.

no one says six million were killed. no one says six million were gassed and burned.

I bet that he thinks it takes five hours to burn a body as well.

And his other argument is based on ignorance of Operation Reinhardt, and why those camps are in Poland (I am sure the Polish people would have been happy to be liberated by the West, but they just didn't get that break)

it could not have been easily faked - you would have to forge millions of documents and forge census data in very country in the world for eighty years.

no doubt jews were massacred but it has been jazzed up. Not just jewish conspiracy either- without the 'holocaust' what was the second world war? what one arth did it achieve? why so much sacrifice? 'Holocaust' is doing a lot of work.

>Did the holocaust happen?
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

>What about all the "proof" that exists? Is that just faked?
holocausthandbooks.com/

Nah, it didn't happen

Post a credible picture or film of a gas chamber in operation or the immediate aftermath of a gas chamber operation.

solzhenitsyn says, in '200 years', that the first person to use a van as a means of mass killing was a jew.

i mean using the gas from a van- to kill the people in the back

why would such a photo exist of it in operation?

as for the aftermath ... the sondorkommando photos are well known - you have seen them.

There's so much "proof" of harry potter world too. see all the Products and Theme Parks!!

Research the Havaara agreement. Jews weren't being systematically exterminated, if they were they would just shoot them where they found them. They were arrested, as enemies of the state (because Jews declared war on Germany, not the other way around, look it up) then processed through a series of TRANSIT camps where they were transported east, before being sent to Israel. During your stay in the camps, you would work and BE PAID, in order to support yourself during your stay. Jews goods were seized, and they were issued coins with a swastika on one side and the star of David on the other, so that when the arrived in Israel they could buy their stuff back. The deaths in the camps were from the disease Typhus, spread by lice, which the Nazis were using Zyklon B to kill and try and prevent the spread of Typhus, thats right, actively trying to have the Jews NOT DIE, and then starvation as the allies bombed the supply lines. There was never a plan to exterminate them, it was a plan to deport them while creating a Jewish ethnostate. Hitler was a Zionist.

>why would such a photo exist of it in operation?
For documentation purposes.
To show the superior officers that the program is going according to plan.
Because they were evil and wanted to relive their evilness.

You're really going to tell us that millions of Jews were murdered in gas chambers but there wasn't ONE SINGLE photo or film taken of the event as it happened?

>the sondorkommando photos are well known
Which is not photos of the immediate aftermath of a gas chamber.
Why is it you can't never answer a simple, straightforward question?

>you have seen them.
Why would I believe your other lies?

so that means tha tthe Nazis knew they worked...and used them. as documented in lots of contemporary documents

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2015/10/contemporary-german-documents-on.html

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_20.html

many many documents about it.

>holocaustcontroversies
Yeesh.

The “Extermination Camps” of “Aktion Reinhardt”—An Analysis and Refutation of Factitious “Evidence,” Deceptions and Flawed Argumentation of the “Holocaust Controversies” Bloggers
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=28

>many many documents about it.
And as you've already proven, the only "evidence" for the "Holocaust" is documents.

>You're really going to tell us that millions of Jews were murdered in gas chambers but there wasn't ONE SINGLE photo or film taken of the event as it happened?

yes. Because cameras were strictly banned int eh camps. Because the word "secret" has a meaning. Because not everyone had an iPhone to take selfies at every moment of the day, because there isn't much to take a photo of - people queuing to go to the "showers" - we have that, but you will dismiss that as not evidence. A photo of a closed door? not evidence. You want a photo of the gas chamber full of bodies? What sick fuck would take that? why would they need to do that to confirm that they were doing it? You think Himmler wanted photos to check that his sworn loyal SS men were doing it? this is a ridiculous idea. Your request is unreasonable, and based on false premises.

and the sondorkommando photos are pictures of the bodies being taken to be burned, immediately after the gassing. Why are you asking twisty questions?

and you have seen them. the sondorkommando photos. haven't you?

It's so true you can get arrested for questioning it.

read Edwin Black's book on it (it is the only reason you have ever heard of it) - The Transfer Agreement.

then hang your head in shame for having mischaracterised it.

oh and as for the transit camps - kindly show us any evidence at all for 900,000 people having TRANSITED through Treblinka. where did they TRANSIT to? How? any train manifests, bills for use of trains, schedules, destinations, lists of people sent to places, any evidence at all? (in b4 the dozen people who escaped, and the few dozen who were selected for work at the rail station and sent on to the camp down the tracks.) I will make it easy for you. Evidence of one trainload, say, 2,000 people, sent to Treblinka who then arrive somewhere else.

as for the rest of your fantasy novel... oh dear, that is hilarious.

holohoax threads, proving it as true or not, will soon be moved to /his/
they are no longer needed in Jow Forums

>yes.
rotflmao. So you're saying one of the "most well documented incidents in history" doesn't have a single picture or film of it as it happened? Not one single person took one single photo or film?

That is very, very convenient, don't you think?

>A photo of a closed door? not evidence.
So you're saying the nazis had the tech to gas millions of Jews but not take a pic of the gassing as it happened?

>You want a photo of the gas chamber full of bodies?
Yes. Photographic proof of the gas chambers in operation.

> What sick fuck would take that?
So the Nazis were sick fucks who used so many different horrible methods to torture and kill (spanking machines, masturbation machines, gigantic electric chairs, caged bears and eagles, sex changes, medical experiments, etc) in their attempts to genocide an entire race but they're not so sick as to take pictures or films of them doing those things?

Do you even hear yourself right now?

> why would they need to do that to confirm that they were doing it?
To show their superiors that it is going according to plan.

> You think Himmler wanted photos to check that his sworn loyal SS men were doing it?
He was that evil, wasn't he?

> Your request is unreasonable, and based on false premises.
You can't prove the holocaust happened when asked for specific proof. lol You're so mad.

>and you have seen them. the sondorkommando photos. haven't you?
Yes, they don't prove a thing anymore than pictures of empty "gas chambers" prove that they were used to gas gajillions of Jews.

>read Edwin Black's book on it (it is the only reason you have ever heard of it) - The Transfer Agreement.
So why must we accept your books without question but you're allowed to dismiss the books we post out of hand?

>holohoax threads, proving it as true or not, will soon be moved to /his/
>they are no longer needed in Jow Forums
Actually holohoax threads are at the core of Jow Forums's purpose. politically incorrect subjects that don't belong anywhere else and would result in a ban.

Don't forget, people like the french Jew here believe Holocaust denial is racism and racism outside of Jow Forums is a bannable offense. So if someone denies the holocaust on /his/ they'd be banned for it.

Not in Sweden (yet) but it is in Germany i believe

the threads are not working as intended instead it allows brain damaged morons like the french faggot to earn money by spewing the same garbage over and over again.
If the thread topic was about schools being forced to teach it the thread will be allowed, but asking whether or not it happened is no longer acceptable

I could say "yeesh" about your source. I know that Mattogno et al do their best to lash back when people point out their lies, but just pointing to another book of their lies isn't helping them, or your case.

>the threads are not working as intended instead it allows brain damaged morons like the french faggot to earn money by spewing the same garbage over and over again.
French Jew is JIDF with a megaphone desktop tool.

Notice how we all still deny the holocaust despite his attempts? That shows, he's failed.

>If the thread topic was about schools being forced to teach it the thread will be allowed, but asking whether or not it happened is no longer acceptable
Are you a mod or a jannie? If so why don't you deal with the hit and run shitposters on Jow Forums instead of the holocaust revisionism threads?

If you're not a mod or a jannie, you have no say in the matter.

no, I have never proven that, or claimed it. what are you talking about?

>I could say "yeesh" about your source.
Well we all know you dismiss revisionist evidence out of hand because of the source.

>I know that Mattogno et al do their best to lash back when people point out their lies, but just pointing to another book of their lies isn't helping them, or your case.
That implies we believe your lies or that we accept that your sites/books/people are truthful.

His would shred the denier retards who post on here every day.

>what are you talking about?
You. Can't. Post. Physical. Evidence. Of. The. Holocaust. Because. There. Is. No. Physical. Evidence. Of. The. Holocaust.

That's why you get so offended when I ask you for pics and films of the holocaust as it happens. Then you have to go jumping through hoops to "justify" why that evidence doesn't exist.

>So you're saying one of the "most well documented incidents in history" doesn't have a single picture or film of it as it happened?

I am saying that as far as I am aware there is no film of the specific events you are talking about, which are part of the whole narrative.

There is no photograph of Lincoln being shot, which is a very significant event, but that does not mean the whole of American history didn't happen.

>His would shred the denier retards who post on here every day.
You don't shred shit, Jew.

You've never proven the Holocaust happened and you've never convinced anyone that the Holocaust happened.

>So you're saying the nazis had the tech to gas millions of Jews but not take a pic of the gassing as it happened?

no, but i still wonder why they would do it? Especially given the secret adn no photography rules...

there are a few photos of mass shootings if you want gore pics.. some of piles of dead women if that is your kink.

>I am saying that as far as I am aware there is no film of the specific events
Which is an amazing lack of evidence considering how well documented the holocaust is supposed to be.

>There is no photograph of Lincoln being shot,
Photography/film of Lincoln's time ≠ photography/film of ww2's era.

That's a false equivalence and you know it.

>but that does not mean the whole of American history didn't happen.
There are videos of Dresden being bombing. There's videos of the blitz. There's no photos or film of the holyhoax.

>That shows, he's failed.
yet he still has a source of income and the incentive to continue making any of these threads a slide
>Are you a mod or a jannie?
maybe

>no, but i still wonder why they would do it?
Why wouldn't they? You're saying that the NSDAP was the most evil organization ever and that the Holocaust was the most evil event ever but at the same time you're literally saying "they didn't record that because it's too evil!"

That's your argument for a lack of evidence?

>there are a few photos of mass shootings if you want gore pics.. some of piles of dead women if that is your kink.
Pictures of mountains of dead bodies are evidence of mountains of dead bodies. Not of the Holocaust.

>spanking machines
no it was supposedly a flogging machine. To call it spanking is deliberately minimizing it. It may not have existed.

> masturbation machines,
Never existed as far as I know. Also were made up by a catholic australian in 2004, adn not part of the holocaust narrative. no historian thinks they are even if people on pol are fascinated by the idea. for obvious reasons.

>gigantic electric chairs, caged bears and eagles, sex changes,

all the usual sorts of exaggerations, wartime rumors and hearsay and chinese whispers that you would expect, and again, which no historian accepts as evidence or as being true.
Why do you pretend they do? You don't believe those things do you?

> medical experiments,
oh some of those really happened. he data on freezing people to death was used to make survival suits for pilots and later space suits.

>yet he still has a source of income and the incentive to continue making any of these threads a slide
Then ban the french Jew and leave us alone.

Yours is the same argument of gungrabbers. You want to ban guns instead of dealing with the crimes.

>maybe
Then I would request you and the rest of the mods/jannies focus on the quality of the board because it is severely lacking.

Maybe consider institute a rule that bans hit and run OP's.

>It may not have existed.

Attached: Holocaust Denial.jpg (750x750, 446K)

I have said already some jews were massacred- but the thing has been jazzed up to justify a disastrous war, of which only the soviets benefited. Why else woulf there be laws impeding any sort of invetsigation into the thing?

>To show their superiors that it is going according to plan.

unnecessary

>> You think Himmler wanted photos to check that his sworn loyal SS men were doing it?
>He was that evil, wasn't he?
Was he? I think, unlike you, he wasn't a gore fan.

>You can't prove the holocaust happened when asked for specific proof.

oh i can prove it happened, but i cannot produce things that do not exist, that it is unreasonable to suppose would ever have existed, and which if they did exist I am prepared to bet you would say are fakes anyway.

kindly prove you are the real child of your parents. Film of them fucking when you were conceived is the only think that will satisfy me.

that is reasonable isn't it?

after all isn't it reasonable to think they filmed it, just to check they were doing it right? or for their pleasure? or profit? or because their boss wanted to see it?

what can't you prove it with specific proof i have asked for?

oh by the way I want an internal camera shot of the sperm reaching the egg as well, plus real time dna analysis to prove it is you... you are not going to say that the technology didn't exist are you?

>Yes, they don't prove a thing
other than that they were burning many dead bodies.

but in context...

you see that is why it is obvious you are arguing in bad faith.

oh no do question it.

please.

I am recommending it as good book by a well known author that is very careful about sourcing things and quoting correctly, and giving sources.

Attached: 1557895800867.jpg (548x487, 125K)

Attached: 1560199451168.jpg (640x681, 175K)

Attached: 1560127030849.jpg (3816x3464, 1.11M)

>Because cameras were strictly banned int eh camps.
>people queuing to go to the "showers" - we have that

>the threads are not working as intended

>they are not unopposed brainwashing by deniers with fake memes spreading lies

>French Jew is JIDF with a megaphone desktop tool.

I do hope you are not talking about me.

no french, not jew, and you do not need a desktop tool to find these threads. be reasonable. just take five minutes any time of day to look a the catalogue. there is always a thread on this.

this nigger is lurking on Jow Forums 24/7 waiting for holocaust related threads to pop up

It was real in his mind.

>no one says six million were killed
the fuck did you just say nazi?

Attached: CoFlQ95WEAA1iLI.jpg (347x390, 14K)

>Hitler was a Zionist.
shit you are retarded m8

>Notice how we all still deny the holocaust despite his attempts? That shows, he's failed.

notice how you now spend all your time attacking me, and making up stories about me, and giving me rent free room in your heads? Notice how in every thread on the subject people are asking where I am if I am not there? How in every thread I am in those who try to make the denier argument get blown out by me? How deniers do not even try to argue with me anymore becuase they ahve lost so many times?

how others coming to these threads have your lies exposed to them, adn go away knowing you are liars, or fools, or simply bigoted idiots incapable of rational thought, or decency?

Boy you are winning bigly, so much winning. are you tired of winning yet?

lol

thinks that physical evidence is photos.

thinks that physical evidence is only photos.

thinks that physical evidence is only photos of specific events as they happen.

oh dear. sweetie, you are so cute when you try to talk like a grownup.

I recognize this shill!

The argument against it is this:
>the common zionist argument is 6 million were gassed and burned
>even assuming the "revised" numbers of 1.1 million, 600k Jew, 500k other (polish)
>give me the coal supply line that supplied sufficient coal to burn the bodies
>give me the ovens used to do it and prove their efficacy
>show me any primary source documentation that shows they were murdered (Nuremburg war trials don't count, they explicitly did not rely on evidence as opposed to testimony, and torture was not out of the question)
>show me the disturbed ground where the victims were supposedly dumped (not typhus epidemic, germans didn't allegedly kill them with typhus, they allegedly killed them with typhus-killing zyklon B gas)
>show me the hermetic seals on the wooden gas chambers, and prove to me that someone could reasonably be expected to die within the alleged time constraints
>show me any proof at all. Shoes are not proof of murder. They are clothing.
I don't have to prove to you the Holocaust didn't happen. You have to prove to me that it did. And you can't. Literally nobody can.
I could argue for days, pointlessly, with you about all the recanted testimony about the showers and the lampshades and such. I would only be putting my intellectual dignity down to to the level of a holocaust believer, like .
There is no proof it exists. There is no proof anything happened to Jews that even meets the level of American internment camps in the US, let alone the communist torture mines of Siberia, the American torture camps in Berlin, and so forth.
Here's what really happened:
>zog were int-bols
>hitler executed int-bol's by firing squad
>couldn't spread communism to kill germoney
>butcher prussians to piss him off
>bring the entire west down upon germany
>make Havaara agreement with zog to make them leave
>jews being liars that they are, jewed hitler.
The end. I can give more deets but you really should lurk more and you'll find them.
Google TGSNT

>Which is an amazing lack of evidence considering how well documented the holocaust is supposed to be.

no it isn't.

documented is documents. No one ever said it was well filmed.

You know how much footage there is of the whole of D-Day? a few stills, and a few minutes of film.

the battle of britain? A couple of gun camera rolls.

the entire North Africa campaign? Some pathe reels, wit about ten minutes of battleground footage.

now unless you can find an order from Himmler saying "please film the entire process for me" then I call bullshit on your suggestion that it should have been filmed.

and even if you do, given the order to destroy every piece of paper connected to Operation Reinhardt, I would not be surprised that the film was destroyed too.

you are asking for things that would never have been filmed.

>yet he still has a source of income
yes I get my pension every month.

don't make money here though. this is for the lulz

Hello mossad
I remember you guys from past year.

>"they didn't record that because it's too evil!"

no I didn't say that. I said it was a secret operation, the camp regulations forbade photography, and they had no reason to photograph it. they knew what they were doing. they didn't have to record it for posterity.

unless someone said "Ach Heinrich, if we don't film it then idiots in tinfoil hats on the interwebben in 2019 will think we faked it!"

>Pictures of mountains of dead bodies are evidence of mountains of dead bodies. Not of the Holocaust.

yes Ithought you would say that.

bad faith

what was the peddle driven brain bashing machine?

they don't impede any investigation into the event.

they prosecute liars and hate speech, especially those who seek to minimise nazi war crimes and crimes against humanity, or incite racial and religious hatred.

no investigation is illegal.

>everyone who doesn't accept my poor evidence as proof is arguing with me in bad faith
you're intellectually desperate.
You need to prove those bodies were murdered, including the cause (again, with proof), the timeframe (again, with proof), and so forth.
Were they dead due to typhus? Were they dead due to famine?
How did they die? Prove your point.
Or continue to be the intellectually pathetic child that you are.
also address

Ah, the french jew shill who denies being french or jewish. I see you are back to spread more lies and confusion.
>nobody claims 6 million were killed and burned
Toppest of keks

yeah an australian denier who never published his results.

his reults which claim not a spade was put int eh ground since the ice age.

when there are photographs of the area after the war dug over by the locals looking for gold. with bones scattered everywhere. when the site was ploughed over by bulldozers. when the real archaeologists surveyed it a found huge mass graves, buildings the well, railway tracks, and in test pits found bone and ash

Krege lied.

washroom door not in the gas chamber

you have been mislead

this was never a door to the gas chamber

>Did the holocaust happen?
No.

No; but it should have.

Hard cope

Oy vey think of the 6 gorillian

Attached: holodomor.jpg (342x257, 31K)

there were some photos taken with the commandants permission.
encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/auschwitz-through-the-lens-of-the-ss-a-tale-of-two-albums

but none of the most secret parts of the camp.

1. We know how bad our media is fake news now a days. We know how much propaganda they try to feed us. We know this all from the internet. Think about how bad it was without the internet. How hard it would be without being able to talk to people from the areas of the world instantly. It would be impossible to determine whats real and whats not. They could lie to you about everything. And they did. To ensure public support for the wars they were wanting, all to either steal land or money from other countries.
2. ALL the pictures of the Jews bodies stacked up laying dead showed gaunt skeletons. Obviously they were too weak to work. Why would Nazis keep them alive until they died of starvation when they were obviously too weak to work? The gauntness is obviously from a mixture of the Typhus outbreak (that they admit was a problem- why they had to shave all their heads and the destroyed supply lines by the allied forces.
3. The babies in the camp that could not work. Supposedly they allowed some babies to live in the camp and some they didn't from all the stories the Jews told. Why were some babies allowed to live in the camp and some were not. This makes no sense.
4. There was a story of a crematorium a few years back cremating a body of an obese man and the man was so fat that the bodys fat burned out of control and burned the crematorium down. You would think that would debunk any claim of cremating more than one body at a time like they were saying they were doing at the concentration camps, saying they were cremating up to 5 bodies at a time in one oven. This debunks the claims that that is possible.
5. The one jewish guy that did a documentary debunking the claims in the 80s that had to change his name because the JIDF put a price on his head for his murder. David Cole is his name, this is the video. youtube.com/watch?v=mExBGI9D0m4 He sent pieces of wall from the supposed gas chambers and tested them. Watch the video to find out results.

not nigger, and usually only here int eh afternoons adn sometimes evenings

and you never have to wait...

how long did you have to wait for this one?

>>the common zionist argument is 6 million were gassed and burned
straw man

no it isn't
end of argument

ah, so you can't address It's okay, I know you're dishonest and unable.
It's okay, you'll come to terms eventually.
When the day comes, just remember I don't hate you.
I just pity you. You'll have to live with arguing this forever.
I hope you can.

oh my god you literally can't read.
That's so sad.

Yes.. but it was not a bad event

>>give me the coal supply line that supplied sufficient coal to burn the bodies
At Auschwitz, which was on a coal field, and prisoners mined the coal and worked in the coal processing plan that turned hundreds of thousands of tonnes of coal into rubber and oil....

really?
>>give me the ovens used to do it and prove their efficacy

the SS documented how many they could burn a day, sustainably

that is over a million a year, even allowing for downtime.

Attached: original 4756 a day.jpg (450x615, 145K)

>(Nuremburg war trials don't count, they explicitly did not rely on evidence as opposed to testimony

false.

Nuremberg cataloged and called on thousands of documents

>typhus-killing zyklon B gas

you show your ignorance here.

It does not kill typhus. It kills lice, and flesas that carry typhus. It kills any insect, or mamal. It kills people.

and also it isn't a gas. Hyrdrogen cyandie is the gas given off from zyklon b pellets. that is the gas.

and the mass graves are documented. you just have not looked for them...

Attached: birkenau gas chambers and mass graves.jpg (1800x1397, 985K)

>show me the hermetic seals on the wooden gas chambers,
who says they have to be hermetic? felt or rubber gaskets on the (heavy wooden or metal) doors are sufficient.

wet newspaper is the recommended sealant for the gas according to the manufacturers instructions when fumigating buildings. You make it sound like it is difficult
>and prove to me that someone could reasonably be expected to die within the alleged time constraints

read any document about hydrogen cyanide poisoning. At 200-300 ppm it kills in five minutes.

>that even meets the level of American internment camps in the US,

oh now, you really shoudn't malign your own country like that.

there is a document frequently posted by deniers here about them raising the rations for the workers int eh camps and trying to save as many as possible. deneirs say it shows how nice they were. they gloss over the fact the document talks about how 30,000 plus died int eh last few weeks from starvation in the camps because of the previous deliberate policy of extermination through starvation and labour.

jap camps in America really did have swimmingpools for the inmates you know...

If it didn't, it should have. It if did, they didn't kill enough Jews.

Attached: baf0597ea8fac56ab92ba37d1a3250702907628aed5d2af7f97cdcba429e6ecb.jpg (345x270, 21K)

David Irving was a historian put in jail for saying the gas chamber at auschwitz was a fake. Which it was. And they admit as much today.

Is that impeding invetsigation?

>Historian investgates
>gets it right
>put in jail

So someone epxresses his opinion: 6,000,000 is an inflated figure and there were no homicidal gas chambers.

Could you explain EXACTLY why they should be sent to jail? LYING- so is it the intention to decieve (so if in earnest no jail?)
And where is the HATE, and who are the victims of it, if you can find it?

merci

Do you think the idiot who wrote 'Hitler's Pope' should be jailed for lying and hate speech?

Auschwitz is located geographically in a place with a high water table. That means you can't dig deep holes. If you dig a hole in that place that goes deep beyond a few meters, it automatically fills with water. This is desirable for setting up workshops. It is undesirable for hiding evidence. In fact it is the very worse possible location possible to plan mass murder. Even a completely empty sand desert would be better. The water is so close to the ground that trying to bury bodies in shallow 2 meter holes will quickly contaminate the water supply and poison everyone in the camp.

To believe in the holocaust, you must first believe that the nazi inexplicably chose to hide this crime in the worse place possible. A swamp area.

There are germans documents that attest to the quality of the soil, russian documents that attest to the same facts after they took over, and modern documents after the soil was investigated again. The nazi did attempt to drain the area, and failed miserably, and the water table never allowed someone to dig deeper than about 2-3 meters without hitting water. Underground rooms were few and had to be specifically constructed to attempt to resist the water seeping upward. Most of the ground at Auschwitz is natural and undisturbed for the simple reason that it wasn't worth digging.

Pro-holocaust shills will never answer this post.

Attached: puddle.jpg (300x238, 43K)

>really?
not an argument.
prove to me mathematically the supply met the need, and that it was spent there and not elsewhere.
I am not going to infer, you are going to prove. Prove it was spent there in that way.
That's an interesting document, funny how reverse searching it only shows links to chans and image boards. When did you make it up?
then provide one that explicitly proves the holocaust. Because it's so easy, provide the proof they relied upon for their empirical, bias-divorced conclusion. Come on, you can do it!
>killing the pest that spreads the disease
>is not killing the disease
your semantics are pathetic. prove to me it killed anyone. Show me a dead body that had Zyklon B in their system. All I'm asking for is a single shred of proof. All you've given to me so far is a doctored note and a map.
execution experts claim hermetic seals are required for execution by gas chamber. I'm going to assume the manufacturers of gas chambers know what they're talking about. If you don't believe me when I claim this, I will gladly prove it.
wet newspaper on wooden doors is not going to stop desperate people escaping death. Please make a better argument than "the nazis did it with newspaper." Or at least if you're going to go there, show me the newspaper.
Also, show me the rubber/felt seals you speak of.
You make it sound like it's only logical. In your mind, I guess it is.
Show me they could keep 200-300 ppm for 5 minutes in that gas chamber, and that they did so. Again, prove your assumptions.
You really are so disingenuous as to claim that germans in Berlin were treated well after the war... you're a terrible person if you really believe that.
The japanese were treated very well in the US compared to the others. Hence the "let alone," since you need semantics and explicity (but can't even prove your "facts.")
Whenever you want to actually prove something, I'm open to changing my mind.
Too bad you can't.

The math on this works out to 4 bodies per hour or 15 minutes per body per oven.

I've seen a body cremated in a modern crematorium oven recently when my father in law died. It took over two hours. According to nationalcremation.com (first google result), cremation can take up to 3 hours.

So this document is either forged, or the author was mistaken, or the laws of physics don't apply in 1943. Take your pick. Writing something down on paper doesn't make it true. Even if all the ovens were running 24 hours a day non stop the ideal maximum was not 4756 but closer to 400 per day. Realistically it would have been closer to 100 per day max since even Nazis have to sleep, make mistakes, clean the ovens, etc.

>You need to prove those bodies were murdered, including the cause (again, with proof), the timeframe (again, with proof), and so forth.

but that has been proven, in multiple courts adn confirmed by multiple historians. You are asking me, not even an amateur historian, to provide you with books worth of work, on a message baord with a character limit per post. adn you will ignore any of that evidence, bit by bit, ignoring the whole picture as it is built, because you are in bad faith.

you are not conforming to the rules of civil discourse or even of legal argument. you are trolling

I am happy to predict you will now say, these are not dead people, or if they are they are not jews, or if they are jews they were not shot (I can't see bullet holes) and if they were shot there is no evidence nazis shot them, and anyway couldnt that be post war, or fom armenia, or photoshop, or a russian massacre, or list a dozen other things... And you pretend that is reasonable. Instead of being honest adn admitting htat the picture is well known, has provenance, and is proof of german mass shootings.

and even if you do then admit that, i can guess the next line - you only see a few dead bodies, where ar ethe other 6 million? that isn't proof of the holocaust.

Or maybe you won't argue like that because only a bad faith troll would say those things, adn you really are not one of those.

please don't disappoint me.

Attached: Einsatzgruppe_shooting mizocz.jpg (640x406, 185K)

Attached: 1560246549531.jpg (1000x1000, 197K)

>no one says six million were killed
Lol what
This is said on every german tv documentary about ww2
Ignore this shill, literal jidf

Does the math add up, or does it not ? It doesn't matter as it's insignificant in the grand scheme of history anyway.
There were far worse genocides in history, so even if the lolocaust were real, it would be insignificant.

>You are asking me, not even an amateur historian
Can we quote you on this in every future thread? You're not even an "amateur historian". It's how you describe yourself. You have an opinion on an historical event and it is the opinion of someone who is not even an amateur historian. Your own words. Can we quote you on that? I think we'll quote you on that.