You cannot refute transgenderism. It’s an objective fact. What’s so complex about that...

You cannot refute transgenderism. It’s an objective fact. What’s so complex about that? Men can have vaginas and women can have a penis. Grow up

Attached: 704461AC-6668-4097-9CD8-FA5A83E32450.jpg (418x502, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/owenbroadcast
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XYY_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/XX_male_syndrome
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_gonadal_dysgenesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1558235591669.jpg (720x720, 63K)

I like that. Whoever did this, good job.

Kewl digits kike!

Attached: KYS merchant.jpg (800x431, 98K)

I recognize the art style, i think its this guy mobile.twitter.com/owenbroadcast

>dionysus worship

If you say it enough times it still wont come true. That's why I feel so smug.

Attached: oof.jpg (559x619, 24K)

>objective fact
doubt
sage

Attached: A9XNsdd.jpg (780x800, 143K)

Sauce?

Transgenders are wishful thinkers with a fetish. I am a huge fan of genderbend, but I know that the only way to become a cute anime girl is to become the ideal man and die gloriously fighting for what I believe in.
Nice trips btw.

Attached: 48.jpg (1600x1157, 364K)

>You cannot refute transgenderism.
Sex change is biologically impossible.

>It’s an objective fact.
No, it's not.

>What’s so complex about that?
You're lying.

>Men can have vaginas and women can have a penis.
No, they cannot.

>Grow up
Post more than once.

>I am a huge fan of genderbend,
Degenerate freak.

>women can have a penis
>penis

Attached: 1560367030948.jpg (388x300, 102K)

>Men can have "vaginas" and women can have a "penis"
FTFY.
And "trans" still means "fake".

>You cannot refute transgenderism. It’s an objective fact. What’s so complex about that? Men can have vaginas and women can have a penis. Grow up
It's an objective fact that with AI the elites won't need us so they're killing us off. And you're helping them. Good job.

>>women can have a penis
>>penis
Some of them actually report "errections". And it's accepted by the people they reported them to that they had "erections".

How much longer until you rope yourself?
>the odds are seriously against you living to 35

>Grow Up
Did you mean throw up?

The sentence doesnt make any sense whatsoever, transgenderism isn't a fact it's a noun, simply a descriptor.

No, they can not. Kill yourself.

Oh, wait. Tranny fags will do that none-the-less.

Too bad manga isn't scratch and sniff otherwise all readers would learn what the transgender smell is and your movement would die.
Yes, trans people have a specific smell. It's awful.

What's the distinction between them then? What makes a woman with a penis a woman or a man with a vagina a man?

Checked and S on your fast approaching grave. Neck yourself (you) mentally ill diseased discord tranny faggot. Pederast.

Attached: 641A185A-A47B-4F35-BEBF-3E9ACED66321.png (1272x4456, 1.47M)

Gimme sauce NOW pls

senran kagura doujin
not futa/shemale, just edited

Attached: ZomboMeme 09052019082121.jpg (963x896, 101K)

You are nothing but flesh and blood. Atoms. That's it. Define it how you will, it doesn't change the fact that they lack reproductive systems. Glorified eunuchs.

It's natures way of weeding out bad genes, applied darwinism and all that. So, yeah, carry on by all means. Hell I'd even show you the ropes if I was that way inclined.

Attached: You+sound+adorable+_2e3f7967beede570e526cffc160aa4df.jpg (585x961, 162K)

I don't care, stay freak if you really want it. Just stay away from children and don't force misgendering laws, affirmative action programs and similar crap.

>with a fetish
nah senpai. I have been on female hormones for 5 years and I dont even get horny anymore. It was never a fetish and it still isn't, i just feel a lot more comfortable living as a girl.

im trans and all i ever wanted was to be a mother

get pregnant then.

But stan, you can't have babies, you haven't got a womb !

Not that person but adoption is a thing, and im probably gonna adopt with my girlfriend in a few years.

TGs aside, sauce
For science.

You’re a liar and a narcissist.

This.

>objective fact
>grow up
how can you still be transphobic after reading this?

>sure I work a shitty job at McDonald’s but I view myself as a successful CEO of a Fortune 500 company and anyone who thinks I am mentally ill or potentially retarded just needs to grow up and stop being a bigot

Every Russian who says this is really thinking “the one good thing I miss about Soviet times is these freaks got taken by KGB and locked in camps far away from society” and they’re not wrong. Keep pushing back against this bullshit you guys are still doing a better job of keeping these freaks in their place than the west

The difference is there have been people who started working shit jobs who managed to work and become CEOs of wealthy companies later in life

A man will never become a woman no matter how hard they try and vice versa

S L I D E T H R E A D G O Y S

Trans-woman= man
Trans-man= Woman
If you choose to identify people by their fake genitalia, we’ll start referring to them by their chromosomes:
Trans-woman= chromosomal male
Trans-man =chromo-female

if we are going to start defining people purely on their biology would you be ok walking around telling people how small your dick is?

>only 11
That’s small game when it comes to futa dick

I understand your argument. And I'm kind of with you.
But what about intersex people who were born with a phenotype not corresponding to their gonosome, you can be an xy man that resembles a woman phenotypically if you have some very rare disorders. Should we make an exception? Or is it actually good to know that they are infertile?

This.
The reddit raids have begun.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XYY_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome

faggot nigger

Attached: gayngfromouterspace.jpg (363x500, 39K)

What kind of smell ? Rotten fleshsock fragance ?

kill yourself tyrant

They can also have lead faggot, now follow your degenerate friends and kys nigger

I've been wondering, how to trannies live in a nudist community?

Did they get a DNA transplant. You r entire body is male with a Y chromosome.

Based bong

Attached: monty_python_and_the_holy_grail.jpg (1200x680, 195K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/XX_male_syndrome
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_gonadal_dysgenesis

>Feminine Penis

Someone has been watching contrapoints

>tfw youll never be a muscle futa with a 24 inch horse dong

why was i born too early for the transhumanist revolution bros

This movie any good?

Attached: IMG-20190614-WA0032.jpg (480x360, 12K)

That is rare enough to where society doesn't have to bend over backwards to accommodate it. Most people with those syndromes will identify as one or the other. The true in-betweens can go around saying they are both with no problems. The fact that some people are born with three arms does not mean we need to change all of our textbooks to be accepting of them.

If I was born with a third arm I'd burn out my cock fapp'n to your sisters Facebook

Futas are women
Trannies are mentally ill
Simple as

Well that sounds like a good solution.

comodification of womens "sexuality" has resulted in weak men also wanting the easy life

life isnt only about sex people, fuck

Attached: 1560385760372.jpg (1301x1597, 886K)

>"Hey meatflaps, how's it going?"

it's fucking amazing

>Penis
>Vagina

Attached: 1549659597030.jpg (2746x3008, 2.03M)

how do I know they are what they say they are?

Fuck you. TFG is the best fetish.

Im trans

Attached: Snapchat971075848 (1).gif (368x656, 807K)

so gay

post benis

Post sauce
>I don't care if it's not futa/shemale

Attached: 1471297783441.png (500x500, 23K)

How these "erections" actually work.

Attached: How-Does-the-Inflatable-Penile-Prosthesis-Work.jpg (300x282, 29K)

>HOT

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)