I don't understand the conspiracy theories around the tankers attacks

Wyatt Bennett
Wyatt Bennett

I don't understand the conspiracy theories around the tankers attacks.
Trump was provided with evidence that Iran did it (footage of identified Revolutionary Guards removing a mine from the ship at night).
Are you claiming that the evidence is tampered or that intelligence analysts are mistaken/lying in their assessment? Or are you claiming that Trump himself is lying about it and pushing for a new war in the Middle East?

Attached: Trump.jpg (123 KB, 1160x773)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident
pastebin.com/A7N0MEGa
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
youtube.com/watch?v=x7xyd_IRgGs
washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/03/22/iraq-war-wmds-an-intelligence-failure-or-white-house-spin/
files.catbox.moe/ucrhi5.webm
files.catbox.moe/wlrhj9.webm
theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/05/mueller/590467/
fortune.com/2018/02/17/russian-organized-rallies-election-meddling/

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

Am I missing something?

James Butler
James Butler

footage of identified people doing something at a ship at night
fify.
For all you know, that's the mossad.
I'm claiming you're an idiot for believing them for the 12th goddamned time.
You don't know shit, and you want to kill another million for it. Fuck off.

Ryder Mitchell
Ryder Mitchell

aaahhhmmmm well i don't think he realizes that we know what they are up to. so now he shows his true colors and doesn't care who sees them now. he knows there will be no election in 2020 only ww3 and dictatorial powers.

Oliver Peterson
Oliver Peterson

Again, do you claim that the entire American intelligence community is mistaken or lying in their assessment?

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

Cui bono?

James Wood
James Wood

Considering the shear stupidity of our supposed intelligence community it could be both, but being an event that raises tensions with iran even higher it seems skewed more towards intention.

Michael Green
Michael Green

Attached: 1579347422191.jpg (43 KB, 337x394)

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

According to the soldiers, modern warfare is 99% boredom and 1% absolute horror. Why would anyone want that?

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

Trump? The Tri Lats and CFR are calling the shots

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

Hi Rabbi

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

we are claiming that it shows nothing.
assuming it was not a sloppy job by mossad, why would the us who were already in the area leave live mines on a tanker?

it was a framejob and now theyre left with grainy photos showing jack shit rather than a mine with israel scratched out and iran written in.

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

Because the ones sending them to war aren’t the ones dying for Israel.

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

the lives of goyim are meaningless to the chosen, and they need more aid shekels and relevance which requires more pointless desert wars

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

It's just prophecy being fulfilled. Hold on to your hats

Attached: 1560059966987.jpg (288 KB, 1000x1000)

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

The entire intelligence community didn't come to this conclusion through rigorous investigation. The top guys were given "info" and speak for the entire intelligence community. Little different.

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris

what is 9/11
This is America, nobody who has two brain cells to rub together trust the government. If Israel wants the US to fight Iran then a reason will present itself. Trump, Bolton and the other faggots running the circus are Jewish pawns who will do whatever their masters tell them to.

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

Please no more war. We cant take any more rapefugees!

Attached: 1510332634044.png (323 KB, 600x600)

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

Deepstate trying to kick of WW3 to distract from the impending Q arrests WWG1WGA

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

1/2

Attached: D9ADK-IUEAAQmjT.jpg (46 KB, 704x408)

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

2/2

Attached: D9ADK-IUEAEmuG-.jpg (101 KB, 1200x717)

Matthew Walker
Matthew Walker

Attached: D79114E9-C4AD-4323-BA98-832EDEB55A64.png (861 KB, 1200x800)

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

You can also see the guns that are mounted forward of the center console in the video, that matches the placement of the guns in the image.

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

Are you retarded? They literally fucking lie about everything all the time. That's basically all they do. If they are telling you something, it's bullshit. 100% of the time, every single time.

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

Rather, it is a show of force just after restarting their nuclear program to remind people that they will close the Strait of Hormuz in the event of a war.

Adam Adams
Adam Adams

Gulf of Tonkin
Retard.

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

Abd where they keep the torpedoes? In the glove compartment?

Jose Thompson
Jose Thompson

Attached: 1554514310422.jpg (50 KB, 366x314)

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

intelligence analysts are mistaken/lying in their assessment?
it's the lying bit

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

It was a mine, not a torpedo.

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

They can't close it egghead

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

Then there was that time the US Navy shot down an Iranian passenger jet and killed 300 people...and THEN LIED ABOUT IT.

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

I don't understand how any of this is supposed to be evidence against Iran. They got some thermal video of some guys on a ship removing the mine. They don't have the mine, or the guys, or the ship.

What does Iran really gain here? Would they gain more from provoking a war with the US than, say, Israel would? Because last time I checked, both Iran and Israel have mines, and boats, and guys, and that's really all it takes, isn't it? Trump had fucking better not do something stupid here, but starting a giant war doesn't seem like his style.

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

They can do it and for many months. Many submarines have been built specifically for this purpose. It is a central element of their military doctrine.

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

You think the soldiers decide what wars to fight and when?

Brandon Ortiz
Brandon Ortiz

Removing a mine?

Attached: 1541910612989.png (159 KB, 1194x660)

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

They were removing a planted mine from a ship

Why wouldn't they? If a terrorist planted a mine on a US ship and there was footage of American sailors removing the mine, would you claim the USA planted it?

Attached: 1551786175029.jpg (7 KB, 400x139)

Tyler Thompson
Tyler Thompson

it has been done before

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

pastebin.com/A7N0MEGa
/htg/ predicted the false flag in April.

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

Democrats are unhinged retards. That's why

Brandon Johnson
Brandon Johnson

When do they ever tiles the truth?

Nicholas Robinson
Nicholas Robinson

evidence
Where is this evidence? Can I look at the evidence? No? Then it's bullshit. If they really had evidence they would show it.

Alexander Gutierrez
Alexander Gutierrez

Asshats from Jow Forums "predict" a fake flag against Iran since the very first thread in this board.

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

israel is only democracy in the region we need to war iran their a threat to the world oil. israel greatest ally send troops to iran now to wipe them out.
t. heebie kikeberger

Dominic Wright
Dominic Wright

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Attached: ThatsHowYouGetWarOnTerror.jpg (186 KB, 390x1287)

William Ross
William Ross

iran is the only country with the tech to put stripes on their boats
Based glowniggers

Nathaniel Flores
Nathaniel Flores

sloppy job mossad

The Lavon affair was a failed Israeli covert operation, codenamed Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2] The operation caused no casualties among the population, but cost the lives of four operatives: two cell members who committed suicide after being captured; and two operatives who were tried, convicted, and executed by the Egyptian authorities.

The operation ultimately became known as the Lavon affair after the Israeli defense minister Pinhas Lavon was forced to resign as a consequence of the incident. Before Lavon's resignation, the incident had been euphemistically referred to in Israel as the "Unfortunate Affair" or "The Bad Business" (Hebrew: העסק הביש, HaEsek HaBish). Israel publicly denied any involvement in the incident for 51 years; however, the surviving agents were officially honored in 2005, being awarded certificates of appreciation by Israeli President Moshe Katsav

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

Attached: ash2l30lrw821.png (458 KB, 729x604)

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

Attached: LibertyPill.jpg (395 KB, 851x1802)

Evan Stewart
Evan Stewart

Attached: 1556046978324.jpg (1014 KB, 2208x1586)

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

Attached: israelfuckoff.jpg (41 KB, 640x638)

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

Attached: 1555051145127.jpg (745 KB, 816x2880)

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

Attached: 1541388293715.jpg (58 KB, 500x525)

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

shalom fellow frenchman

Kevin Richardson
Kevin Richardson

Unironically yes, it is the only country to have this specific pattern on these specific boats.

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

The CFR, basically

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

he believes this
You can buy grip tape at wal-mart, pretty sure the CIA has some, and whatever boats they want

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

implying any redneck couldn't built an exact working copy of that boat, including the machineguns, over a few weekends.

Easton Young
Easton Young

Of course, maybe it's a false flag, I don't deny it.

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

Sorry Moshe, but only an idiot or a CZ would believe that POS video. Where's the date and time stamp and why is it so grainy? If that's the best video the NSA has, your False Flag is going to implode.
Now get back to what Israel's best at, shooting kids, medics and journos in the head.

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

youtube.com/watch?v=x7xyd_IRgGs

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

I like that the govt and rulers will finally get a feel for the consequences of low trust societies.

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

I'm not sure, but they claim it was a mine. I haven't heard it mentioned, but I wonder if instead of a mine (since it's well above the water line), could it have been c-4 that was planted? That would make more sense to why they want back to the scene of the crime, and it would make more sense because of where the damage is.

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

The only countries with something to gain by these actions are Israel, and Saudi Arabia. There is no reason to over complicate these things. Could Iran have done this knowing this suspicion exists? Sure. All the more reason not to get involved with Semite garbage.

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

identified Revolutionary Guards

There's your problem - they were *not* identified as Revolutionary Guards. Furthermore, the Iranians would have a clear motive to remove explosive devices from the boats before they were brought to port (i.e. not wanting a bomb to go off in their harbor)

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

the entire american intelligence community can never be wrong
there were WMD in iraq
russia hacked the election
fuck off faggot. as for trump "pushing it" it's lip service just like when we went to war with iran after the first two chemical attacks on their own people right? oh wait no that was just lip service for neocons but surely the venesualen invasion shows trump is just a warmonger right? oh wait no that was just more lip service.... then then how about the north Korean war that crazy mad man can't have the nuclear codes or we'll end up in... oh wait just lip service again... for being such a neocon he's awfully bad at getting involved in foreign wars..

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

join new trump defense force pls 36GrMdU

Attached: my-side.jpg (50 KB, 474x641)

Christopher Hill
Christopher Hill

Jow Forums cries false flag every time some nutcase snaps but this attack really, truly could be one. I just don't get why Iran would want to fight a war against us. I don't see what this gets them. It'll be the end of their current government, more likely than not. Why would they want to risk that?

Attached: confused.png (174 KB, 483x254)

Charles Hughes
Charles Hughes

Attached: 1541959122689.jpg (45 KB, 1024x579)

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

be spook
accident happens with some tankers
lets dress up as Iranian Rev. Guards and remove the remaining 'mine'
lets have our fellow spook film it/take pictures of it
YOU SEE WE HAVE PROOF ITS THE IRANIANS THOSE MEANIE BASTERDS WE GOTTA DO SUMFIN NOW

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

Le moron.

Ryan Wright
Ryan Wright

This

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

Do you know what the word "evidence" means?

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

I'm claiming that I don't carr who did it. Israel is the problem, period and Trump is a kike

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

The only countries with something to gain by these actions are Israel, and Saudi Arabia.
Russia is the world's second largest hydrocarbon exporter and its economy is in pieces, the country would greatly benefit from the Strait of Hormuz being closed.

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

Well they've been on one long streak of mistakes since the end of the cold war so yeah i do, there are probably boy scout troops with a better ability to figure out what is going on than our "intelligence" community at this point.

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

All the evidence points to an explosive planted on the surface as opposed to a torpedo. 90% of modern torpedoes work by detonating *under* a ship, creating a cavity and damaging the keel with resulting shock. The damage seen on the tankers looks much closer to the results of a shape charge detonated on the side of the hull.

Now that said, it being a mine doesn't automatically mean Iran is responsible.

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

Wouldn't be the first time.

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

Are you claiming that the evidence is tampered or that intelligence analysts are mistaken/lying in their assessment?
Yes. Same way they were about WMDs in Iraq or Assad gassing his own people last year.

William Roberts
William Roberts

Interesting theory, but I don't think the us navy or other msm/social media would lie about it being a mine.

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

That's why I'm not dismissing that possibility.

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

How is removing a mine proof of an attack?

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

The only countries with something to gain by these actions are Israel, and Saudi Arabia.
And the Emirates, and Iraq, and Russia, and China, and about a dozen other countries with a vested interest in dragging the US into a war and raising oil prices. To say nothing of the dozen terrorist organizations operating in the region.

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

They lie about everything, all the time, and you retards still continue to act as if anything they say carries legitimacy

Grayson Garcia
Grayson Garcia

Iran maybe attacks the same none NATO country that produced the most 9/11 terrorists.

I sleep.

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

yellowcake

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

I was actually being sarcastic.

Cameron Ramirez
Cameron Ramirez

I'm just guessing here, but I would assume that this was under investigation. Who ever it is, is tampering with the evidence.

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

Not my region, I literally don't care. There are millions, MILLIONS, of foreign invaders taking over the country I live in, in this region, with the permission of the "intelligence community", which is a pile of shit, and illegitimate.

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

My feelings are more complex than this, but can you accept that I simply don't trust the CIA and FBI about anything?

But no, Trump doesn't want war in Mideast, he wants to run as peace and prosperity candidate next year.

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

Cui gives a shit, it's a slam dunk.

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

This. Iran gains nothing from this. Israel has a long history of false-flagging America in order to get us to carry out their foreign policy goals. Would Israel fake an attack on NATO members to get America to attack Iran for them? Yes. Absolutely yes they would. They attacked the USS Liberty knowingly and killed American sailors knowingly. They tried to blow up American and British citizens in the Levon Affair, which they denied, then later gave the agents medals for. Israel would ABSOLUTELY kill white goyim foreigners, whom they view as non-human and expendable, in order to achieve their agenda.

Quite a coincidence that all these cameras were on hand to record Iranians with mines. Has anyone asked where this footage came from? Or is it Israel, as always?

Attached: 1560425631624.png (470 KB, 1024x692)

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

Just like the identified terrorists loading up weapons of mass destruction in Baghdad or the identified jet firing on american warships

Lincoln Ross
Lincoln Ross

There are too many retards on this board to be able to tell.

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

Ah yes, its a shame that just like Ethiopia they arent giving the US the chance to create evidence

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

evidence is tampered

It's literally a fake to begin with. American special operations false flagged the whole thing.

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

A white boat, nondescript machinegun and some lines possibly made with tape.

I TELL YOU GOYIM, IT WAS THE IRANIAN PIGS PLS KILL ANOTHER MILLION AND DO BIBI'S BIDDING

Pompeo: yes Master, daddy-sir may I have another one

Dumbcuckistanis: THANK ME FOR FIGHTING FOR UR FREEDUMS GIBS ME A DISCOUNT AT MUH FAST FOOD JOINT

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

This. Iran gains nothing from this.

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

Its commie kikes like richard spencer shilling pro iran/russia subvert narrative. Dont mind those subhuman niggers. Comrade spencer will be out of the states soon and back in his ural cave or else.

Classic soviet subversion. Fuck iran fuck russia fuck china

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

My basic assessment of FBI and CIA is not so much that they lie about everything, it is more... What have they ever said that turned out to be correct?

Hudson Garcia
Hudson Garcia

i havent looked into any of this yet and i dont know whats going on but im going to assume basically everyone everywhere is full of shit and lying about everything. im usually right. whatever actually happened ill never be sure i know for sure, you know. i would like to believe trump anyways, i still like him, so i'll hear him out

Henry Lewis
Henry Lewis

I can't tell you to take your `evidence' to the freepers, because even those `Rah rah Israel!' oldsters aren't buying it.

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

Why would America care about that? We are the most oil wealthy nation on earth, that would only help us.

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

True. Mossad being subversive as fuck to make world powers bite the bait is something never heard of. There's no reason to doubt intel agencies either, as it is very rare they lie or omit info to the public.
:)
Everything is well, frog. It's late, we should go to sleep. Goodnight.

Evan Reed
Evan Reed

Not so Deep Fakes?

Attached: 1509413751543.jpg (92 KB, 500x500)

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

Am I missing something?

Besides your foreskin?

Anthony Barnes
Anthony Barnes

Iran’s President is negotiating with the Japanese president about sanctions- do you think Iran is going to order an attack like this during negotiations?

Get real this is bullshit false flag

Bay of Havana false flag
Lusitania false flag
Gulf of Tonkin false flag

James White
James White

Is it too far fetched to think trump has access to information you dont?

Leo Lee
Leo Lee

judging by the people he's hired, he's a fucking retard, so there's that.

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

Poor excuse, Himmie. Sorry. They could simply block traffic with their navy or board ships for inspections if they wanted to intimidate.

This was blatantly a false flag. You're selling what we're not buying. This is the internet age. Not the Boomer Christcuck believe anything in the newspapers age.

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

What if they know that the negotiations will fail and they want to send a message to the United States?

Bentley Russell
Bentley Russell

They could simply block traffic with their navy or board ships for inspections if they wanted to intimidate.
They need plausible deniability.

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

And you know...the US. Because for a country that's been at war for most of its existence, what's another one, right guys?

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

do you claim that the entire American intelligence community is mistaken or lying in their assessment?
Lusitania
Gulf of Tonkin
Links to al-Qaeda
Weapons of Mass destruction

Yes?

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

What message did they send?
we can't even effectively sink unarmed tankers full of flammable material

Charles Lewis
Charles Lewis

considering their track record, you'd have to be completely bluepilled to believe a single word they say

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THE OBVIOUS ABSENCE OF ISRAELI FLAGS IN THIS THREAD AND IN ALL THREADS ABOUT THIS?

The Shills, lads, they're out in proxies today.

(post related: Warhawk Jew talking points)

Attached: der-shekel-fairy.png (122 KB, 400x518)

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

What message did they send?
"We can close the Strait of Hormuz." A single bomb drives up the price of energy by 3%.

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

It's dinner time in jew land, maybe it's shift change

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

Lmao the US has a yearly military budget of 750 billion dollars

Nobody in their right mind is going to attack the US... especially Iran who have been trying to get sanctions lifted after almost 20 years of them

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

That message wasn't sent at all. If they can't sink an unarmed tanker, they can't close the strait. If Iran wanted to send a message, there would be $70 million dollars of crude floating on the water.

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

I don't trust the US intelligence community to tell the public the truth, but I do trust them to tell their president the truth.

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

The one they tried to convince everyone was a Russian spy?

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

Nobody in their right mind is going to attack the US...
The Iranian military doctrine is based on the closure of the Straits of Hormuz. A single bomb raises the price of energy by 3%.

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

I’d say the last two years have conditioned me to not believe anything from any foreign government

Eli Harris
Eli Harris

He is not a Russian spy, he is just an elected retarded man why active Russian support.

Josiah Green
Josiah Green

with* active Russian support.

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

Eh, we're talking about a president who openly states that he distrusts his very own intelligence services because they keep thinking that he's a russian mole, or at the very least an utter moron and imbecile surrounded by russian sympathizers.

Jayden Rogers
Jayden Rogers

An even dumber excuse. This wasn't Iran and even Japan is saying they weren't hit by mines.

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

utter moron and imbecile surrounded by russian sympathizers
It' s the consensus about him, yes.

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

you're not even worth replying to, it's like talking to a CNN twitter intern

Thomas Perez
Thomas Perez

whose consensus?

Samuel Moore
Samuel Moore

So let’s attack the US tanker to mess with global oil prices?

Boy that’s a genius plan, let’s see how that works out!

That’s literally the most retarded idea I’ve heard all day, you should slap yourself for being so stupid.

Iran wants no part of the US especially knowing trump is looking for an excuse to go to war to serve up his poll numbers.

Leo Edwards
Leo Edwards

even Japan is saying they weren't hit by mines
A businessman who knows nothing about it claims that this isn't a mine vs the entire American intelligence community.

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

In virtually every government in the world?

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

So let’s attack the US tanker to mess with global oil prices?
The objective is to make it clear that a war with Iran would be an economic disaster for the world. This "message" coincides with the announcement of the re-launch of uranium enrichment.

Ethan Flores
Ethan Flores

the entire American intelligence community
Not even you believe what you're saying and it shows, bad larp.

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

believing Jews

Attached: 1560518407178m.jpg (120 KB, 812x1024)

Elijah Rodriguez
Elijah Rodriguez

Omg you’re discounting the fact that the US could destroy Iran with a 1/4th of its arsenal and still not sweat.

You’re trying Really hard to make Iran seem more powerful than they are and it’s pretty obvious you have no penis.

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

Omg you’re discounting the fact that the US could destroy Iran with a 1/4th of its arsenal and still not sweat.
They do not need to beat the United States, only to make the war extremely costly to prevent it from happening.

Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly

Then why would they give him good inyel in relation to Iran, who are allied with Russia? Your theories are really starting to conflict here.

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

Great strategy stick it to the US and global community by raising oil prices for a month while the US destroys our country which will cost billions in damages

We really showed the US who’s boss! Lmao you’re a shill

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

Iran, who are allied with Russia
Iran is not an ally of Russia. The United States could attack Iran and Russia will not protect them because they agree with the United States that the Islamic Republic with nuclear weapons is an existential threat.

Ayden Jones
Ayden Jones

Once again, the goal is not to win, but to make the war too costly.

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

REMOVES MINE
DEHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT MEANS *THEY* DID IT. DEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M FUCKING RETARDED

Dude literally kill yourself stop serving Jews, stop serving Zionist, and stop serving Evil in general. This is the most obvious anti-Iran false flag bullshit in the history of false flags.

Ryder Ramirez
Ryder Ramirez

According to the soldiers, modern warfare is 99% boredom

Attached: 1582872714436.jpg (116 KB, 674x754)

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

Dude trust me there are WMDs in Iraq
Whoops we can't find the WMDs
"Why are you guys so distrustful if the intelligence community?"

Attached: 1560482432342.png (57 KB, 400x240)

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/03/22/iraq-war-wmds-an-intelligence-failure-or-white-house-spin/
The White House full of jewish neocons bullshited the country into war against Iraq, not the Intelligence Community.

Angel Carter
Angel Carter

OP is not french, OP is a jew.

Noah Butler
Noah Butler

Qu'est-ce que tu viens de dire à mon sujet, petite salope ? Saches que j'ai terminé premier de ma classe dans les Commando de Marine, que j'ai participé à de nombreux raids secrets contre Daesh et que j'ai plus de 300 morts confirmés. Je suis entraîné à la guerre des gorilles et je suis le meilleur tireur d'élite de toutes les forces armées françaises. Tu n'es rien pour moi, mais juste une autre cible. Je vais t'anéantir avec une putain de précision comme on n'en a jamais vu sur cette Terre, crois-moi. Tu crois que tu peux t'en tirer en me disant ça sur Internet ? Réfléchis encore, enfoiré. En ce moment même, je suis en train de contacter mon réseau secret d'espions à travers la République Française et ton IP est en cours de traçage, tu devrais te préparer à la tempête qui arrive, asticot. La tempête qui va anéantir la pathétique petite chose que tu appelles ta vie. T'es mort, petit. Je peux être n'importe où, n'importe quand, et je peux te tuer de plus de sept cents façons, et ce, de mes propres mains. Non seulement j'ai reçu une formation poussée en combat non armé, mais j'ai aussi accès à tout l'arsenal des Troupes de marine de la République et je l'utiliserai à fond pour t'effacer de la face du continent, espèce de petite merde, misérable trou du cul. Si seulement tu avais su quel châtiment impie ta petite remarque "intelligente" allait t'apporter, tu aurais peut-être tenu ta putain de langue. Mais tu ne pouvais pas, tu ne l'as pas fait, et maintenant tu en payes le prix, espèce d'idiot. Je vais te chier dessus et tu vas te noyer dedans. T'es mort, gamin.

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

rootless cosmopolitan confirmed

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

Honestly, a local boat yard would/could install that pattern on anyone’s boat... but it obviously matches in your photos

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

I'm not saying it's not easy to fake, especially by a government.

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

It happened before many times. Everyone knows the Iraq War was built on lies but there's more, for example the Rome airport attack and Lockerbie were equally bizarre examples.

Webm 1/2:
files.catbox.moe/ucrhi5.webm

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

Burgers already had their proxy war against Iran a few decades ago and failed miserably, no need to worry about refugees

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

Unless their evidence is video following that Revolutionary Guards boat back to it's base, I'm calling it a false flag.

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

The rest of the boat doesn't look anything like that.

Isaac Thomas
Isaac Thomas

As far as I know the video is only showing a Revolutionary Guard boat removing a mine and nothing else.

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

Attached: Screen-Shot-20190614-at-2.06.24-PM.png (1.01 MB, 1188x1222)

Michael Howard
Michael Howard

It's not like the government would ever lie about a naval assault to drag us into a war...

Attached: USS-Maddox-DD-731.jpg (114 KB, 740x581)

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

160 comments, and not a single comment on muh-deepfakes. How did Jow Forums become so utterly useless?

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

it's getting stale at this point

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

It's summer

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

Lockerbie webm 2/2:
files.catbox.moe/wlrhj9.webm

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

The entire "American intelligence community" tried to fuck over Trump with the whole Russian collusion lie, kind of weird this happens a month or 2 after that was debunked, eh?

Attached: IMG-3124.gif (3.93 MB, 223x291)

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

Russian collusion
Wasn't a lie stop watching fox news brainlet
theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/05/mueller/590467/

Samuel Cooper
Samuel Cooper

he is just an elected retarded man why active Russian support.
Awesome disinformation you believe from big media and big money. They sure suckered you good.

fortune.com/2018/02/17/russian-organized-rallies-election-meddling/

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion,” Mueller wrote. This help “favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. The Trump campaign “expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts,” and it “welcomed” this help.

No CoLlUsIoN

Attached: 1513260513755.png (484 KB, 648x641)

Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz

Grainy photos of something
Americans and some others will gladly die over this to support Israel and Saudi Arabia
Remember to remember the holocoust today as well. And the 6 gorillion pilgrims in Mecca.

Attached: 1498272904926.jpg (102 KB, 580x675)

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

this user actually believes Trump and Putin colluded together to win the Presidency of the United States
Oh, you're just a partisan moron who believes everything on the internet. Got it.

Attached: IMG-2654.jpg (34 KB, 900x900)

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

Not Trump and Putin, the Trump campaign and the GRU

READ THE MUELLER REPORT FUCKING RETARD

Colton James
Colton James

Russians have been meddling in the US elections since the 70s
US has been meddling in Russian elections since the 60s
So I guess you're just a newfag and all this information is just blowing your mind just now. It's cute that Trump got you interested in politics, it just sucks that you're so gullible to believe eveything you hear.

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

It's been debunked sweetie. You foreigners really are dumb.

Meanwhile Clinton takes millions in speaking fees in Russia and you think that's totally normal. What a moron

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

fox news watching pro Trump Israel dick-sucking boomer conservative cuck

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

picture seems fake
no sources found sadly

Hunter Torres
Hunter Torres

yes master Russia, daddy-sir please fuck my nation interests I'm so cucked
t. pro-Trump conservative

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

mueller pls hurry
lmao Die mad about it, mohamed. No crimes committed...completely exonerated by the report and the best part? Now incoming Dems are gonna get the same treatment, every single little time they spoke to someone from China or Israel, boom congressional hearing on election fraud. This is the future they chose, now get back to wearing crossing guard vests and breaking windows you fucking sandnigger.

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

I've never voted in my lie, Trump will get my first vote in 2020.
the FOX boogeyman
Grats on showing your ignorance. Now I understand why foreigners believe everything they see on the internet. Absolute morons.

Thomas Walker
Thomas Walker

Trump will get my first vote in 2020.

Attached: you.png (342 KB, 1416x826)

Dylan Butler
Dylan Butler

Attached: 5D05ECD7-6C6C-4557-8C0A-3FBE8381388C.jpg (27 KB, 491x491)

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

Whatever you say shill. Your absolute butthurt only validates my decision to give Trump my one and probably only vote in my life even further

Thank you!

Attached: 1495402937109.gif (3.74 MB, 360x540)

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

This is about the 50th time I've seen this exact comment posted today

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

Because the conspiracy theory is so retard

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

EXACTLY GOYIM

JUST LOOK AT HOW RIGHT THERE WERE ABOUT WMDS IN IRAQ

TRUST THE PLAN, TRUST THE CIA, DIE FOR ISRAEL

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

Va sucer

Jace Smith
Jace Smith

Ignore the trolls. They only believe what they want and whatever makes the Jews/Israel look bad.

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

Attached: cyrus-on-iran.png (209 KB, 852x407)

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

very few people are claiming this is a false flag.
even alex jones is claiming this one is legit

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

Why would Iran do it? They have literally no reason to do it and every reason not to do it, just like assad "gassing" civilians when the war was already won.

Levi Green
Levi Green

The Jews did it because they want war with Iran. The US government and Trump are controlled by the Jewish cabal.

Hudson Cox
Hudson Cox

va te faire enculer

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

very few people are claiming this is a false flag.
even alex jones is claiming this one is legit
because Trump is saying it's legit?

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

one French jew worshiper shilling against Iran

Attached: 1557864667925.gif (2.97 MB, 306x205)

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

alex jones
Well it must be real if tranny lover jones thinks it is.

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

oh damn good thing you have these pics handy with some impossible to copy griptape on them

thank god they didnt use the boats in the backgroud that would be harder to indentify

David Torres
David Torres

I can make a patch and sow it on a uniform and be a Iranian revolutionary guard too. If nobody takes my grainy UFO videos seriously why should I believe this one? How do I know from the video those are even the same vessels and done recently and not months ago for propaganda? Critical thinking and skepticism are healthy, try it sometime.

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

The NPCs will believe any conspiracy theory if it's convenient enough.
They don't want war because it would interfere with their regularly scheduled bread&circus, but all of the actual evidence points to Iran deserving to be annihilated.

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

HOLY FUCK I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!

Attached: 276-2763482-he-thought-that-no-drivers-is-actually-a.jpg (205 KB, 820x765)

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

I want war with the Jews.

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

Every goy does. But most are too scared to admit it.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit