I don't understand the conspiracy theories around the tankers attacks

I don't understand the conspiracy theories around the tankers attacks.
Trump was provided with evidence that Iran did it (footage of identified Revolutionary Guards removing a mine from the ship at night).
Are you claiming that the evidence is tampered or that intelligence analysts are mistaken/lying in their assessment? Or are you claiming that Trump himself is lying about it and pushing for a new war in the Middle East?

Attached: Trump.jpg (1160x773, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident
pastebin.com/A7N0MEGa
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
youtube.com/watch?v=x7xyd_IRgGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Am I missing something?

>footage of identified people doing something at a ship at night
fify.
For all you know, that's the mossad.
I'm claiming you're an idiot for believing them for the 12th goddamned time.
You don't know shit, and you want to kill another million for it. Fuck off.

aaahhhmmmm well i don't think he realizes that we know what they are up to. so now he shows his true colors and doesn't care who sees them now. he knows there will be no election in 2020 only ww3 and dictatorial powers.

Again, do you claim that the entire American intelligence community is mistaken or lying in their assessment?

Cui bono?

Considering the shear stupidity of our supposed intelligence community it could be both, but being an event that raises tensions with iran even higher it seems skewed more towards intention.

Attached: 1579347422191.jpg (337x394, 43K)

According to the soldiers, modern warfare is 99% boredom and 1% absolute horror. Why would anyone want that?

Trump? The Tri Lats and CFR are calling the shots

Hi Rabbi

we are claiming that it shows nothing.
assuming it was not a sloppy job by mossad, why would the us who were already in the area leave live mines on a tanker?

it was a framejob and now theyre left with grainy photos showing jack shit rather than a mine with israel scratched out and iran written in.

Because the ones sending them to war aren’t the ones dying for Israel.

the lives of goyim are meaningless to the chosen, and they need more aid shekels and relevance which requires more pointless desert wars

It's just prophecy being fulfilled. Hold on to your hats

Attached: 1560059966987.jpg (1000x1000, 288K)

The entire intelligence community didn't come to this conclusion through rigorous investigation. The top guys were given "info" and speak for the entire intelligence community. Little different.

>what is 9/11
This is America, nobody who has two brain cells to rub together trust the government. If Israel wants the US to fight Iran then a reason will present itself. Trump, Bolton and the other faggots running the circus are Jewish pawns who will do whatever their masters tell them to.

Please no more war. We cant take any more rapefugees!

Attached: 1510332634044.png (600x600, 323K)

Deepstate trying to kick of WW3 to distract from the impending Q arrests WWG1WGA

1/2

Attached: D9ADK-IUEAAQmjT.jpg (704x408, 46K)

2/2

Attached: D9ADK_IUEAEmuG_.jpg (1200x717, 101K)

Attached: D79114E9-C4AD-4323-BA98-832EDEB55A64.png (1200x800, 861K)

You can also see the guns that are mounted forward of the center console in the video, that matches the placement of the guns in the image.

Are you retarded? They literally fucking lie about everything all the time. That's basically all they do. If they are telling you something, it's bullshit. 100% of the time, every single time.

Rather, it is a show of force just after restarting their nuclear program to remind people that they will close the Strait of Hormuz in the event of a war.

>Gulf of Tonkin
Retard.

Abd where they keep the torpedoes? In the glove compartment?

Attached: 1554514310422.jpg (366x314, 50K)

>intelligence analysts are mistaken/lying in their assessment?
it's the lying bit

It was a mine, not a torpedo.

They can't close it egghead

Then there was that time the US Navy shot down an Iranian passenger jet and killed 300 people...and THEN LIED ABOUT IT.

I don't understand how any of this is supposed to be evidence against Iran. They got some thermal video of some guys on a ship removing the mine. They don't have the mine, or the guys, or the ship.

What does Iran really gain here? Would they gain more from provoking a war with the US than, say, Israel would? Because last time I checked, both Iran and Israel have mines, and boats, and guys, and that's really all it takes, isn't it? Trump had fucking better not do something stupid here, but starting a giant war doesn't seem like his style.

They can do it and for many months. Many submarines have been built specifically for this purpose. It is a central element of their military doctrine.

You think the soldiers decide what wars to fight and when?

Removing a mine?

Attached: 1541910612989.png (1194x660, 159K)

They were removing a planted mine from a ship

Why wouldn't they? If a terrorist planted a mine on a US ship and there was footage of American sailors removing the mine, would you claim the USA planted it?

Attached: 1551786175029.jpg (400x139, 7K)

it has been done before

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

pastebin.com/A7N0MEGa
/htg/ predicted the false flag in April.

Democrats are unhinged retards. That's why

When do they ever tiles the truth?

>evidence
Where is this evidence? Can I look at the evidence? No? Then it's bullshit. If they really had evidence they would show it.

Asshats from Jow Forums "predict" a fake flag against Iran since the very first thread in this board.

israel is only democracy in the region we need to war iran their a threat to the world oil. israel greatest ally send troops to iran now to wipe them out.
t. heebie kikeberger

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Attached: ThatsHowYouGetWarOnTerror.jpg (390x1287, 186K)

>iran is the only country with the tech to put stripes on their boats
Based glowniggers

sloppy job mossad

>The Lavon affair was a failed Israeli covert operation, codenamed Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2] The operation caused no casualties among the population, but cost the lives of four operatives: two cell members who committed suicide after being captured; and two operatives who were tried, convicted, and executed by the Egyptian authorities.

>The operation ultimately became known as the Lavon affair after the Israeli defense minister Pinhas Lavon was forced to resign as a consequence of the incident. Before Lavon's resignation, the incident had been euphemistically referred to in Israel as the "Unfortunate Affair" or "The Bad Business" (Hebrew: העסק הביש, HaEsek HaBish). Israel publicly denied any involvement in the incident for 51 years; however, the surviving agents were officially honored in 2005, being awarded certificates of appreciation by Israeli President Moshe Katsav

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

Attached: ash2l30lrw821.png (729x604, 458K)

Attached: LibertyPill.jpg (851x1802, 395K)

Attached: 1556046978324.jpg (2208x1586, 1014K)

Attached: israelfuckoff.jpg (640x638, 41K)

Attached: 1555051145127.jpg (816x2880, 745K)

Attached: 1541388293715.jpg (500x525, 58K)

shalom fellow frenchman

Unironically yes, it is the only country to have this specific pattern on these specific boats.

The CFR, basically

>he believes this
You can buy grip tape at wal-mart, pretty sure the CIA has some, and whatever boats they want

>implying any redneck couldn't built an exact working copy of that boat, including the machineguns, over a few weekends.

Of course, maybe it's a false flag, I don't deny it.

Sorry Moshe, but only an idiot or a CZ would believe that POS video. Where's the date and time stamp and why is it so grainy? If that's the best video the NSA has, your False Flag is going to implode.
Now get back to what Israel's best at, shooting kids, medics and journos in the head.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7xyd_IRgGs

I like that the govt and rulers will finally get a feel for the consequences of low trust societies.

I'm not sure, but they claim it was a mine. I haven't heard it mentioned, but I wonder if instead of a mine (since it's well above the water line), could it have been c-4 that was planted? That would make more sense to why they want back to the scene of the crime, and it would make more sense because of where the damage is.

The only countries with something to gain by these actions are Israel, and Saudi Arabia. There is no reason to over complicate these things. Could Iran have done this knowing this suspicion exists? Sure. All the more reason not to get involved with Semite garbage.

>identified Revolutionary Guards

There's your problem - they were *not* identified as Revolutionary Guards. Furthermore, the Iranians would have a clear motive to remove explosive devices from the boats before they were brought to port (i.e. not wanting a bomb to go off in their harbor)

>the entire american intelligence community can never be wrong
>there were WMD in iraq
> russia hacked the election
fuck off faggot. as for trump "pushing it" it's lip service just like when we went to war with iran after the first two chemical attacks on their own people right? oh wait no that was just lip service for neocons but surely the venesualen invasion shows trump is just a warmonger right? oh wait no that was just more lip service.... then then how about the north Korean war that crazy mad man can't have the nuclear codes or we'll end up in... oh wait just lip service again... for being such a neocon he's awfully bad at getting involved in foreign wars..

join new trump defense force pls 36GrMdU

Attached: my_side.jpg (474x641, 50K)

Jow Forums cries false flag every time some nutcase snaps but this attack really, truly could be one. I just don't get why Iran would want to fight a war against us. I don't see what this gets them. It'll be the end of their current government, more likely than not. Why would they want to risk that?

Attached: confused.png (483x254, 174K)

Attached: 1541959122689.jpg (1024x579, 45K)

>be spook
>accident happens with some tankers
>lets dress up as Iranian Rev. Guards and remove the remaining 'mine'
>lets have our fellow spook film it/take pictures of it
> YOU SEE WE HAVE PROOF ITS THE IRANIANS THOSE MEANIE BASTERDS WE GOTTA DO SUMFIN NOW

Le moron.

This

Do you know what the word "evidence" means?

I'm claiming that I don't carr who did it. Israel is the problem, period and Trump is a kike

>The only countries with something to gain by these actions are Israel, and Saudi Arabia.
Russia is the world's second largest hydrocarbon exporter and its economy is in pieces, the country would greatly benefit from the Strait of Hormuz being closed.

Well they've been on one long streak of mistakes since the end of the cold war so yeah i do, there are probably boy scout troops with a better ability to figure out what is going on than our "intelligence" community at this point.

All the evidence points to an explosive planted on the surface as opposed to a torpedo. 90% of modern torpedoes work by detonating *under* a ship, creating a cavity and damaging the keel with resulting shock. The damage seen on the tankers looks much closer to the results of a shape charge detonated on the side of the hull.

Now that said, it being a mine doesn't automatically mean Iran is responsible.

Wouldn't be the first time.

>Are you claiming that the evidence is tampered or that intelligence analysts are mistaken/lying in their assessment?
Yes. Same way they were about WMDs in Iraq or Assad gassing his own people last year.

Interesting theory, but I don't think the us navy or other msm/social media would lie about it being a mine.

That's why I'm not dismissing that possibility.

How is removing a mine proof of an attack?

>The only countries with something to gain by these actions are Israel, and Saudi Arabia.
And the Emirates, and Iraq, and Russia, and China, and about a dozen other countries with a vested interest in dragging the US into a war and raising oil prices. To say nothing of the dozen terrorist organizations operating in the region.

They lie about everything, all the time, and you retards still continue to act as if anything they say carries legitimacy

>Iran maybe attacks the same none NATO country that produced the most 9/11 terrorists.

I sleep.

yellowcake

I was actually being sarcastic.

I'm just guessing here, but I would assume that this was under investigation. Who ever it is, is tampering with the evidence.

Not my region, I literally don't care. There are millions, MILLIONS, of foreign invaders taking over the country I live in, in this region, with the permission of the "intelligence community", which is a pile of shit, and illegitimate.

My feelings are more complex than this, but can you accept that I simply don't trust the CIA and FBI about anything?

But no, Trump doesn't want war in Mideast, he wants to run as peace and prosperity candidate next year.

Cui gives a shit, it's a slam dunk.

This. Iran gains nothing from this. Israel has a long history of false-flagging America in order to get us to carry out their foreign policy goals. Would Israel fake an attack on NATO members to get America to attack Iran for them? Yes. Absolutely yes they would. They attacked the USS Liberty knowingly and killed American sailors knowingly. They tried to blow up American and British citizens in the Levon Affair, which they denied, then later gave the agents medals for. Israel would ABSOLUTELY kill white goyim foreigners, whom they view as non-human and expendable, in order to achieve their agenda.

Quite a coincidence that all these cameras were on hand to record Iranians with mines. Has anyone asked where this footage came from? Or is it Israel, as always?

Attached: 1560425631624.png (1024x692, 470K)

Just like the identified terrorists loading up weapons of mass destruction in Baghdad or the identified jet firing on american warships

There are too many retards on this board to be able to tell.

Ah yes, its a shame that just like Ethiopia they arent giving the US the chance to create evidence

>evidence is tampered

It's literally a fake to begin with. American special operations false flagged the whole thing.

>A white boat, nondescript machinegun and some lines possibly made with tape.

I TELL YOU GOYIM, IT WAS THE IRANIAN PIGS PLS KILL ANOTHER MILLION AND DO BIBI'S BIDDING

Pompeo: yes Master, daddy-sir may I have another one

Dumbcuckistanis: THANK ME FOR FIGHTING FOR UR FREEDUMS GIBS ME A DISCOUNT AT MUH FAST FOOD JOINT

>This. Iran gains nothing from this.