I feel good

It's 31°C here. i just ran 8 km, trained, drank my whey shake, took a cold shower and i feel so fucking good right now like the guy on the pic. It can be a hard way. It took me 2 years to get fit but i can only recommend it to every white brother out there. Good luck friends.

Attached: ss.jpg (736x416, 38K)

Good thread my German brother, have a bump

Attached: 1560191586841.jpg (355x300, 31K)

>running in 31°C
Non-white detected.

>whey shake

So your sister ate the Kurds? *licks lollipop menacingly*

>Sweden doesnt have summer hurr durr

You're just a flabby food addict.

Woke up this morning, did some meditation, and am getting ready to lift in just a bit. Afterwards I’m going to do some studying, to further whet my mind. Feeling good so far as well :)

WHY ARE YOU RUNNING

I spilled vodka on my qc35s last night when I was drunk because finals ended and they literally started making horrendous noises when i turned them on so all I could do was put them in front of a fan for the night. Now they work fine apparently

Attached: 1536943863273.jpg (640x627, 203K)

Just cut a bunch of wood to make a tree house, about to hit the shower. Life is excellent rn, fare thee well my brothers.

Just crawled out of bed, it's nearly mid-day. It's my day off, but I have nothing worth doing in this nigger infested shithole of a state I live in. Life could be better

t. Fatass detected

If you're fit you won't feel much heat even at 40c. It's also better to run in high humid heat, because you sweat a fuckton without working much, flushing out all toxins.

Was 32 celsius in Sweden last week crocodilecuck-D

>Drinking shake after a run
Are you retarded

exactly my point moose-jerker

Attached: emu soap.jpg (225x225, 5K)

no, i drank the shake after training. the running was just the warm up shlomo.

Not my point.
An actual white person would get heatstroke from RUNNING in that kind of temperature.
>source: dude trust me
I'm go to the gym regularly and maintain a pretty healthy diet. 31°C is fucking unbearable even standing still, though.

I*

A white person would sweat.
You are just making excuses.

Based and Jow Forums pilled

Attached: 1537431212303.jpg (480x480, 18K)

>living anywhere that reaches 31C
back to the sahara desert you go

>104°F
JUST

good job. stay prepared

I can still beat you tho hans

You're not white you german piece of shit

For 'Muricans:
"It's 87.8°F here. i just ran 5 mi, trained, drank my whey shake, took a cold shower and i feel so fucking good right now like the guy on the pic. It can be a hard way. It took me 2 years to get fit but i can only recommend it to every white brother out there. Good luck friends."

Got on my bob gear and went to the nearest lake with about 30kgs in backpack and additional 5 in the smock

Got deep marks on muh back now

Attached: 20190527_161257.jpg (3264x2448, 1.91M)

Thank you, user. I never could into that c/km shit.

I see that photo and it's a nice warm fuzzy feeling - it's a reminder that at least once before the white man, when pushed into a corner byhte (((global elite))) said enough is enough and fought back.

Will it happen again? Has feminism so rotted our societies we cna no longer fight? Has there been so much immigration we cannot send them all back?

I don't know. I'm quite black pilled but a part of me will always hope the white man fights back one day.

You need a period of acclimatization for high temperatures. All your sweat glands will activate themselves after winter temperatures if you give them some time. Yep, you'll die if you just start running in first summer heat waves without preparations.

It makes me so sad....

Boomer here....

I lived in germany for two years in the 1980's

All the men were GAY FAGS EMO INCELS

So I asked myself...what happened to german men????

My studies clearly explained that during WWII every manly man died in combat...after the war the only men left were the FAGS and the old people.

So now the war is over, it's 1945 and it's time to rebuild Germany......the best athletes are dead...the cream of the crop is dead....all that is left for the german women to mate are the people that weren't man enough to fight in the war.

Hitler killed ALL the most handsome masculine MEN.....leaving only the fags to repopulate german heritiage.

It's so sad.....the german race is KAPUTT!

.t

Attached: index.jpg (235x215, 15K)