Varg BTFOs people who say Paganism is just placenta worship by making a video about placenta worship

Varg BTFOs people who say Paganism is just placenta worship by making a video about placenta worship

BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=EbXSIbw8080

Attached: mpv-shot0005.jpg (640x360, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nd1pHD3uWPg
youtube.com/watch?v=yCWoa0jr81M
hooktube.com/watch?v=7c7oo1hT-NY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Placenta is holy though.

Survive the Jive keeps getting btfo by based Varg. Also his qt waifu has just posted a video too
>youtube.com/watch?v=nd1pHD3uWPg

Attached: 1488747401229.png (600x708, 915K)

Varg wouldn't be allowed to speak if he didn't present a flawed plan (Just wait for everything to fuck up while the enemies stockpile horrifying technology and may or may not all die)

If we're too perfect to where we aren't helping them in some way they come after us, so we all have to be imperfect and listen to imperfect people and just know that we're all on the same side.

one minute in I agree with him so far

hey in the meantime, name ONE christian white nationalist personality/authrotiy within the church

Attached: 1557915841918.png (1024x938, 702K)

>Survive the Jive keeps getting btfo by based Varg.
StJ is a lot more based than varg when did he get btfo?

Attached: 1557185469694.gif (480x267, 3.7M)

The entire video is clearly an attack on STJ and his subversive behavior.

Attached: 1518162201104.jpg (734x729, 315K)

>STJ and his subversive behavior.
??
how?
he makes way higher quality vids than varg, and unlike varg who pulls his ideas from his ass StJ is very well read and studyed paganism academically
he s also more based than varg

there s only one I would trust to rule the country I live in, and its not varg

Attached: 1559638255015.jpg (415x604, 65K)

>subversive behavior
You mean correcting fake intellectuals and their bullshit Nordicist fetish "religion" they try to pass off as Indo-European spirituality?

t. STJ

Attached: 1558273416789.png (811x889, 1.13M)

I knew someone would make that accusation lol

not that its a bad thing he s based
a bit too n*rdicist for my taste, he should talk more about the MED BVLL masterace and less about the filthy barbarians up north but hey

Attached: 1558240042626.png (744x851, 363K)

STJ is just some (((historian))) that went into it hoping to make a career out of it and ended up believing in it or pretending but nonetheless just as planned, made it into a career. Now he sells t-shirts and hats. He seems like a fraud to me. He's like a poor version of Jackson Crawford but with the extra fraud element, that him pretending to believe in it. Also he is English upper class, there is nothing weirder than these people.

Varg is more authentic. He believes in what he teaches and he actually lives EXACTLY what he preaches.

Also remember to beware (((historians))) and (((geneticists))) they are by nature materialists.
STJ is the only one trying to come off as an (((intellectual)))

Attached: 1494856794388.jpg (3000x4000, 2.81M)

God isn't a shallow nordnigger who worships the color of his anus.
You shallow niggers have always failed to amuse me.
>for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
>For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself

Attached: 4646.png (1222x1177, 242K)

>I am right, I read a lot in prison, mine and my wife's interpretations are correct, I know what the fuck I'm talking about so shut up
Yeah Varg never does that...

Btw adding ((())) to a word doesn't make it Jewish automatically, (((Sven))).

Daily reminder Louis Cachet's a submissive cuck who worships his wife's made up version of paganism.

Attached: Vargwut.jpg (1200x633, 66K)

Oh no. He worships blood and soil. Only worshipping christ, the jewish born son of the man in the sky is based.

His channels have been shut down permanently. He keeps making new ones.

>Varg is more authentic. He believes in what he teaches and he actually lives EXACTLY what he preaches
Living on welfare? He makes no money and his wife's parents' farm doesn't do any business or sell their produce at all and it's not a fucking cattle farm.

>Oh no. He worships blood and soil. Only worshipping christ, the jewish born son of the man in the sky is based.
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: OJ+DOgwP) 06/14/19(Fri)18:10:30 No.216292948▶
>
> His channels have been shut down permanently. He keeps making new ones.
christians report every one of his channels
I m not even kidding those people are lower than dogs

yeah thanks, your quotes really helping us with all these blacks around, based christian

>Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.
"our problems started when we attempted to publish our findings"
Does that help now?

>yeah thanks, your quotes really helping us with all these blacks around, based christian

did someone say quotes?

also most christians arent white

Attached: 1557919493120.png (1256x569, 32K)

Yeah Varg has actually developed an all-encompassing Paganism. STJ is just a materialist that thinks he can derive spirituality from studying archaeology or genetics, he is a straight up materialist.

Just ask yourself this, this last Easter STJ was "worshiping" Eostre a supposed goddess that the jury is still out on whether she ever existed or not, she exists in only one late source. Do you think STJ would continue to worship Eostre if it actually turned out to be a fake, and she was actually never a goddess? STJ paganism is dirt worship. Varg's might not be correct but that is really irrelevant, it is real now. STJ's version might be true today but then some muckfarmer somewhere finds something while out taking a shit and it all changes.

I don't even believe in Varg's paganism, but at least it is genuine.

Attached: 1511830783851.jpg (1258x698, 279K)

Based

Attached: 41709014_480689555743531_1964353361426100952_n.jpg (1091x1364, 535K)

>He makes no money
Still makes money off his music, sells probably well over 10k copies EACH of all his and his wife's books, #1 bestselling game on Amazon, and two very successful YouTube channels. Not to mention his 7 children.

Yeah, he's not on welfare. Just like he have been saying, literally no reason for him not to admit being on welfare since his ideology actually promotes doing it. Believe it or not, Varg could probably buy and sell you.

Attached: child benefits in france.png (409x202, 5K)

TLDR:
ITS DA CHRISTCHUNS!!!11

how is being one welfare even a bad thing in this fucked up world

Attached: 1544900998157.png (1200x1105, 445K)

It's not

His wife has black hair painted blond.. fucking ironic lol.

Yeah, gotta be honest I grew disastified with Jive. I wish he just focused on the purely historical elements of Paganism and then went on to medieval and ancient European history to help Europeans learn their roots. His paganism otherwise seems LARPy and both him and The Golden One would be better served joining the Church. Varg is a nutbar at times but seems to have internalized paganism to the point it is meaningful.
If jive was simply more overtly Nietzschen and just worshipped the European material space and environ with his rituals I would be able to get behind him more. I still love his work on a purely informational basis though.

How is he subversive? He just teaches history verified by evidence and studies.

Varg bases his beliefs on his wife's dreams.

Eostre or Ostara is in more than one source, dipshit. "STJ paganism" is in tune with actual history and derives from real texts, real sources, with well-established concepts and influence from other Indo-European religions. AKA using your fucking head.

You've some fucking cheek to accuse anyone of dirt worship other than Varg. Fucker always worships bodily functions and makes EVERY FUCKING MYTH about having more huwhite children and genetic memory. He's a fucking retard. It levels the superior, metaphysical tradition to the inferior, material, naturalist position. It's a fucking farce and Vargtards are just atheists in denial who wants to view the material world in a romantic way. That's it, as well as they're schizos.

Also
>those roots
Holy shit, Marie is a non-Aryan muttoid????

Attached: Dd5uecQVwAA7rnP.jpg (1200x676, 316K)

Based. Femdom is trad.

But Tom is a (((SCHOLAR))) and reads (((STUDIES))) and visits (((HISTORICAL SITES))) and (((STUDIES))) (((INDO-EUROPEAN CULTURE))), who aren't real btw, we're all )))Neanderthals(((, just to clarify. He also think our )))ancestors((( drank (((alcohol))) which is a lie and degenerate.

Attached: 1493925707472.png (501x501, 241K)

BUY MY BOARD GAME MY KIDS HAVE SCURVY

Attached: 1513465315082.jpg (477x457, 23K)

Rather than listen to studies and evidence, let's believe Vargs wife's autistic dreams.

Makes total sense mate.

Just realised the sarcasm, sorry kek

>I grew disastified with Jive
Me too.
Yeah and if he had just taught history as just a regular historian then that would have been fine. But he started pretending he's a pagan too. So now we have nothing but a bunch of amateur historians running around thinking they're pagans just because they find history fascinating.

I respect Jackson Crawford a lot more than STJ.

Attached: 1555452827641.jpg (1068x1054, 210K)

wE iZ NEAdaThhals An sheeeIt

Attached: VargMyAncestor.png (811x527, 262K)

So he's not allowed to be pagan (like most of his ancestors were) as well as a historian? What kind of shit logic is that?

>kike worshippers dindu nuffin

Please give me a QRD on what effect a caesarean birth, pre-mature by 2 months, could have on this, spiritual folks.

She's called Astarte and She's real, just not here with us.

Cope more.

what's wrong with the golden one's paganism?

Varg told him not to believe it, so he does not believe it.

I've studied Mormonism and grew up in it. I know a cult leader and I know the behaviour of sheep who follow cult leaders. Varg and his teen fans are classics.

To me it doesn't look like he actually believes in it. He just really likes the aesthetics of it, sort of in the same way he likes the aesthetics of space marines and cathedrals. So he'll say he is going to the temple of iron and stuff like that, or he will use concepts like The Wild Hunt to describe his summer workout schedule.

But he's not pretending to be an authority on paganism or anything like that, nor has he really even said he genuinely believes in it. So I don't mind the golden one.

There is no authority on paganism, I only see Varg claiming there is, hence why he falls out with everyone he meets who has a different view.

aren't some swedes born and raised in actual norse paganism?

Varg's comment section is very sect-like. Same guys too.

>implying Paganism is limited to Europe

Yep, I got blocked once for disagreeing with Kris, a whole swarm of kids tried getting hearts from varg by attacking me first lol

Attached: 1558561011531.webm (426x240, 2.66M)

Varg's authority is his wife and himself, and a few other such as Odelsarven. They have developed an authentic exegesis and epistemology. Survive the jive lacks both, he just waits for the next paper in Science magazine.

Like i said earlier, the problem with (((historians))) and (((geneticists))) is that they by the nature of their profession are materialists and they believe in it until someone somewhere makes a new find or the latest hottest paper comes out. It isn't alive, it won't be passed on to the next generation unless your kids just so happens to be interested in history too.
No. I've noticed people claim this more and more(not just Sweden, saw some German guy claim this not too long ago) but I can assure you that they are all lying. There is no family that supposedly kept an unbroken line back to pagan times. My grandmother was a big believer in spirits such as trolls and tomtar etc but that isn't "paganism" as most people think of it.

So if anyone tells you their family was pagan then just ignore them. Unless perhaps they're like 20 years old or something and their father was a neo-pagan too but that is not what they're usually trying to claim. They claim an unbroken line.

Attached: D5p9lHNX4A.jpg (514x280, 20K)

You keep admitting that he's trying to create his own religion and you don't even realise it. Have fun in Guyana.

>My grandmother was a big believer in spirits such as trolls and tomtar etc but that isn't "paganism" as most people think of it.
It is though, in fact it is one of the most important parts of paganism. People praying to Thor is recorded in the 19th century you know. We are Christianised, not Christians.

youtube.com/watch?v=yCWoa0jr81M

I used to really believe varg on most topics, but as of late doing my own research i see myslef disagreeing with him more and more. The fact that he believes the aryan invasion never happened and that all europeans were never the same is laughable. While i do agree there is an agenda in modern academia and science to say that WHG, EEF, and Yamnaya never existed but were all one group is retarded

Attached: 3AD11140E54144E8977F4B6A0C70BED7.jpg (638x426, 102K)

This. Not only has this been common knowledge for a while now, it's finally verified by DNA and he still denounces it.

STJ is a freemason and I warned you.

>Varg said so

>implying Paganism is limited to Europe
yes?
what are you trying to say?

Attached: 1559735405286.jpg (727x1024, 159K)

No, I don't shill for Kristian Vikernes, I'm literally a Christian. He's admittedly less of a stooge than the other neopagan e-celebs, though he was interviewed on French TV, and anyone you see on the media is likely a part of their system.

this is one of the lowest iq videos I have ever seen

no wonders the "people" who eat grass produce this sort of stuff

Attached: 1558276849348.jpg (205x246, 12K)

He's trying to create his own cult, yes. Which is very pagan.

It's not a bad thing.
Well yes I kinda agree that it is but my point is that it's not what they are implying. They are trying to lie to their audiences and trying to get cred, pretending their ancestors were all pagans and they believed in the pantheon and all that. You will never hear any of these people talk about household/nature spirits.

But yes I think that household deities and other spirits were probably much more important than the actual pantheon and myths etc. Be it tomtar in Scandinavia or Lares in Rome, they were much more important and parts of the average Scandinavian/Roman life. Basically the people and the families themselves for the most part were animists, while the wider tribe/state were polytheistic. Obviously there were great overlap though.

All the tiny channels on YouTube are going well past that though.

Attached: 1555409550851.png (600x729, 686K)

>not worshipping placenta
Kys christcuck

The last real pagans (staroverci) in Slovenia died in the previous century. Now the mythology is getting popular again but it's nothing like real paganism. The real pagans stayed pagan because they were completely isolated until they all died (men were having children with christians, non married men eventually died without children to pass the paganism on). It was a really small community too. They had a different perception of time, they worshiped mother nature as Nikermana.

Not cult as in pagan cult but "cult" as in sect. A personality cult is probably a more apt description.

It's pretty funny though 2bh

>He's trying to create his own cult, yes. Which is very pagan.
>Not cult as in pagan cult but "cult" as in sect. A personality cult is probably a more apt description.

>literally goes to live in the woods so people leave him alone
>makes vid talking about his opionions on things

DHRRRRR HE S MAKING A PERSONALITTY CULT

what are you two on about?

Attached: 1529773208207.gif (403x360, 111K)

He was trying to start his own "tribe" but never got around to doing it, probably because no sane person wants to join a "Norwegian" living in southern France with an autistic wife.
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with going to live innawoods here. I'm saying Kristian didn't implement it well.

Yes, because he sees the name david (((reich))), who i dont completely trust either but to denounce every thing out right just because he is a jew is retarded. To think that the people who spread the PIE language across europe had no genetic impact on the people living across europe is stupid. His logic is that european folktales have existed for a time before the supposed indo european invadion, therefore they didnt have much of an impact, which without sources, gives me no reason to believe him

>trying to be the leading authority of neopaganism

If you joined Varg's tribe, the first time you disagree with him he will hatch a plan for you in your sleep.

Technically I wouldn't even be allowed in his tribe because I'm a Christian.

Afghans believe that too. They burry the placenta under the bed of the mother or something.

starting a tribe is a good idea but varg's standards are ridiculous. nobody that fits his ideal is going to go pledge their loyalty to him as tribal chieftain.

based and slovenepilled
I meant cult as in a specific spiritual way to view the world. Which is basically what paganism is about.
>literally goes to live in the woods so people leave him alone
>makes vid talking about his opionions on things
Yes Varg is doing the right thing, even though I don't believe the same things he does.

Attached: 1551734228965.jpg (1453x918, 381K)

Some religious jews do it as well. It's basically a fertility sex magic ritual that was spread across the entire northern hemisphere.

He talks about how Norwegians in the 19th century were sent to the America boat if they were homeless or degenerate. Funny thing is, he would've been a part of that if he lived around that time.

He has started his own tribe. It's called his family. He have actually said he didn't want a non-family tribe or whatever, because all that does it attract law enforcement.

I think his tribe has been a smashing success.

Attached: 1559757191719.png (1010x608, 709K)

No, he changed his mind. He specifically said he was building a tribe just a few months ago:
hooktube.com/watch?v=7c7oo1hT-NY

One aspect missed by many, especially Wiccans and others is that paganism was highly hierarchical. Some gods were worshiped solely by kings and nobles claimed descent by blood. Even Christian kings still claimed descent from gods. Other gods were worshiped by all such as Thor (the people's god) hence still peasants in the 19th century worshiped. Certain gods were for certain people but everyone worshiped household spirits, even Catholics still.

Probably because some deities were real people that were just deified, like how the Romans deified their leaders (Romulus for one). That's why "Odin" is in Scandinavian and Anglo-Saxon geneaologies, even though it's also written that he descended from Noah.

Kings and other heroes were worshiped like gods also, this practice continued in Catholicism called "saints".

So, claiming descent from minor "deities" was probably just ancestor worship.

>Kings and other heroes were worshiped like gods also
Hercules as well was probably just a "hero" and wasn't even a deity in the original Greek myth, but later became a deity when imported to Rome.
>this practice continued in Catholicism called "saints".
Exactly, because papism is pagan. Don't trust the Jesuit shills claiming otherwise.

It was ancestral worship and also a way to justify your rule. You were a nobleman or king because you were semi-divine.

As a pagan I agree with this wholeheartedly. The best way to reconstruct paganism is to look at Catholic and Orthodoxy.

I haven't even watched the video, but I already know divisive kike Varg says to STJ that he isn't TRU pagan or some shit like that.
Varg never said anything positively about anyone, ever. He is either shill or mentally deranged misanthrope.
Also his fans, judging by comments, are all sub-100 IQ.
He's like pagan Juden Peterstein, but even more sneaky since he says one thing but does the other.

Depending on the location and culture probably. Roman homes usually had altars to ancestors or ancestral deities. Then you have most if not all of the Roman nobility dubiously claiming descent from Trojan heroes who in turn are children of gods
ie Caesar of the Julia family>Iulus>Aeneas>Venus. It mostly has to do with a right to rule.

It's actually quite materialist really.

No more materialistic that the average person's bent form of Christianity, and a lot less so than crap like prosperity gospels. The "lares" were worshiped and sacrificed to by most members of society, even slaves, and in return these deities would watch over and bestow fortune on them.