HOMOSEXUAL TEACHER FORCE YOUNG GOYIM TO ACCEPT SODOMY

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/c0i2rq/not_bad_kid/

Attached: 1560177803351.png (299x309, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HlEREweogWE
reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/c0i2rq/not_bad_kid/
youtube.com/watch?v=VkVh9nkLIgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KEEP GENDER WHISPERERS OUT OF PUBLIC SCHOOLS

Attached: genderwhisperers2.png (1024x683, 587K)

this is a 10 in france
mfw

Attached: Have Sex, Incel.webm (640x360, 1.63M)

what gay country is this, buddy?

>have sex incel

It's all about choice. When the teacher confirmed that the kid had said he chose to make this an issue, the teacher backed off, thinking he had won. The idea is that gay and trans people don't have a choice, they are just born this way. That's actually not quite true. They may not have a choice - either in their orientation or in the sex they were born into - but the people who molested them to make them this way did.

Attached: MolestationOrientation.jpg (608x1024, 89K)

What's this song being memed around. Never saw a clue in the filenames or anything.

who the fuck cuts more than 17 times in 17 seconds please tell me this is an edit and not a piece of popular culture

i've seen you posting this girl for a while now, don't you think alizee is cuter? or was, dunno about now. iirc she got some godawful tattoos. why does that shit always happen, same with the tatu girls...

music videos brah

There are countless sexualities, there are only two genders. Gender is an evolutionary mechanism that works on the basis of a 50-50 split of DNA.

Attached: taken_for_a_ride.gif (589x250, 3.33M)

jamie spears?

>linking to r*ddit
MOOOOODS

Attached: 1552724524362.png (898x1300, 1.02M)

>another reddit thread
Fucking kys, nigger.

Scream jew, can't let the truth out can you.

Attached: 1554429405975.jpg (750x750, 446K)

Remember, the point of all of this isn't merely to modify one generation, it's to create a generation that will outlaw reproduction for everyone. Spread the word. People are going along with LGBT because they think they can use it to win at evolution, not realizing it's going to be used to outlaw reproduction for everyone.

I was hoping someone would post this

youtube.com/watch?v=HlEREweogWE

Alizee is not pure.

there's no nice end to this faggotry

>There are countless deviations from the natural law
ftfy

The vast majority of gay and trans people have experienced sexual assault in their childhood. I don't think they were born that way.

>but the people who molested them to make them this way did.
>The vast majority of gay and trans people have experienced sexual assault in their childhood. I don't think they were born that way.
It's not merely molestation, it's also them being introduced to it by other kids.

The kids introducing them may have been molested or introduced by other kids.

those animations are horrifying
"""Great""" Britain

That still sounds like homosexuality and transexual tendancies aren't natural to people's behavior like the gay lobby would have you believe.

Attached: 1506032480366.gif (273x198, 1.37M)

This is terrible.

What do you mean by this is terrible?

>reddit

Attached: ay tone.jpg (750x1104, 75K)

Well it's a pop song

>she got some godawful tattoos. why does that shit always happen,
Popstarlets are only singing and dancing some of the time. The rest of their professional activity involves getting passed around between the dirty old men who run the industry. Tattoos and weird haircuts are the natural response to such long-term abuse.

Attached: aliz 1487718052575.gif (400x400, 2.22M)

Attached: 1557600562444.jpg (750x632, 389K)

Attached: 1559774617942.jpg (720x694, 53K)

pauvre france

You can stick your dick in a melon if you want to, doesn't mean anything though does it, other than you are a sexual deviant. Nice try homo.

I work in a hospital with a child psych unit. Every single one of the “trans kids” we get have experienced sexual abuse. Every last one of them.

post a story with pic as proof (obviously don't give away any details about yourself). i'll screencap and shitpost it to newfags m8

This.

Curb that autism brucey cheng.

>reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/c0i2rq/not_bad_kid/
Too bad it's not in English.

Gender is a BS word that's been recently introduced. There are two sexes, that's it.

I know it's summer but do you have to post literal Reddit threads?

youtube.com/watch?v=VkVh9nkLIgc

My cousins kid is a ftm

You are saying she most likely was abused by family?!

I cant figure out how to work that stupid plebbit shit. Whats the tl dr?

There’s not a whole lot I can post image wise without giving away too much. I can tell you all that the amount of tranny children we have come through the unit are far beyond their supposed percentage of the population. They all have some retarded name too, like Brydee or Andrhea. Ones a fucking pastry and the other is spelled like an STD. It’s as if their parents wanted failure for them.

I can say yes with 90% certainty.

What race are they usually?

How is this a bad thing? They’re teaching acceptance of a growing population on this earth. Something like 1-10 children are homosexual or bisexual. Why is it so bad to teach them about reality? Are you scared of change?

What causes an individual to by into such illogical crap? Like it's denying obvious facts. There are 2 sexes, gender developed as a social structure to accommodate the social responsibilities for the 2 sexes. Additionally if gender and sexes are two different kings then why do standard genders go under male and female? Obviously it's linked and they were always synonymous. Even worse are those that blatantly deny biologic and believe you can change your sex by chopping off your dick, as if that made any sense.

Fucking hell can we just have a societal restart?

I'm scared of diseased, semi zombies, with prolapsed ass holes preying on children

Have sex, incel

To elaborate, it may not necessarily be sexual abuse, but physical and emotional abuse also seem to contribute. I think that a lot of these kids use the trans bullshit as a coping mechanism. Trans sexuality and gender imaginings being thrown around nonchalantly or blatantly pushed in schools puts the idea in their already fragile mind that perhaps they are trans and that’s been the issue all along. Then they find out that despite all the acceptance propaganda, it comes with social ostracism. It spirals down from there and we get them at the hospital for suicidal ideations.

Usually white, I’ve seen a couple Asians as well. Oddly enough, they are primarily female to male.

Have sex with women

>female to male
Now thats fucking weird and unexpected. I guess girls are abused more and the whole fag culture is driven by women

I mean what this person says:

HOME SCHOOL YOUR KIDS
FUCK PUBLIC SCHOOL
enough said

schizo cope. take your meds

Lol, goes to show that the only people that push the "there are only 2 genders xD" meme are school kids.

I also found it strange since it seems that most trans creatures are m to f. However, women are more likely to follow trends so maybe that has something to do with it. It doesn’t help that the unit is full of femal enablers and the most stereotypical collection of söiböis I’ve ever seen.

Cool shoes