When are they going to happen
Deportations From Europe
Ask jacinda in new Zealand.
Frontex got 5000 new agents
The right wing made good ground
Frontex budget up 40%
What's the fucking hold up
There was never literally any intention to send them back, which is why they dropped the "refugees" farce and just started openly calling them migrants
European women need the kara boga.
once the muddies go from whining to violence
terror attacks every year isn't intense enough to spur the lazy, sleeping europeans into action
didn’t you realize america still isn’t deporting people? what makes you think the jewish master would allow you to before us?
Man stfu with that crap,we don't care about no Jew that you keep babbling about.
Germans have balls
if u want it done right u gotta do it your self. deport them to hell.
Its ongoing. Google it. Ignore MSM and look for things that are about policy or UN planning, German government policy etc.
They do wanna keep the muslims but they are deporting the blacks as best they can.
Well we don't have that Problem cause we reject 90% of Shitskin applicants and the rest 10% get kidnapped.
Even leftists are tired of this shit.
Even you guys "eventually" deported 2 imams.
But srsly?Just 2?
Never. We are America 2.0 now. So, wat do?
Reggio Emilia (an Italian city), the Finland citizen Darko Koku Asre Lauri, 28 years old, after molesting a female tickets controller started to masturbate (and was arrested).
Finland, please stop sending us your citizens
I think the word you are looking for is Exterminations.
He actually has Finnish citizenship?
No dog involved so he ain't Canadian
Off course, he will be deported back to his own country, wich is Finland.
Can't you see the nordic features of his face?
Germans have balls
They're spread out all over the union now. Some of them are registered multiple times.
On top of that, residency is available to a lot of them, so many aren't legally refugees anymore.
When you grow up and realize that adult snakes only beget baby snakes, the solution presents itself. Every muslim will just grow up into a violent male muslim or a brainless sow to shit out more muslims. That's it. Expecting anything else would be like expecting a weed to grow into a rose.
It's a problem of time imho.
Deportations need to happen faster and strict.
Each Deportation is 3000 euros.
I hope they put more resources to it, we just need to keep scoring big in elections, and Sweden migrants throwing grenades
They've been "deporting" people for ages. But that by and large just means they send a notice by post and get surprised when it's a fake address/'refugee' is gone.
Additionally, there's still the right to appeal and appeal and appeal the decision to not grant asylum etc
need to happen faster and strict
"Nazi". That one word shuts down even strong wording.
"Muslim" should be the response.
That response will probably get you in shit in Germany for discrimination.
The deck has already been stacked.
Literally the first time I've ever seen women and children refugees in years and not hundreds of thousands of migrant men.
It won't unless you do it yourself OP
I can make some homemade grenades to be sent to the poor 'fugees in Sweden, if that can help.
But until the EU and UN dictatorship is forcing every western countries to be nice and feed the 'fugees, they will never leave.
Pic related is a church in Palermo where the 'fugees have been welcomed by our beloved pope Francis, the holy water container at the entrance is used by them to wash dirty socks
Why do they want the sand""""people""" ?
Is it because of their religion ?
My country is cucked and is closer to deport ethnic french than foreigners.