Jews also collaborated with nazis during WWII

streamable.com/4clin

watch it before ((they)) remove it
They will keep denying it

Attached: Judenrat.png (930x528, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Ghetto_Police
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_Industry
jta.org/2018/02/20/global/scholars-say-polish-prime-minister-distorted-the-truth-about-jewish-holocaust-collaborators
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Righteous_Among_the_Nations
jewishjournal.com/opinion/133590/
huffpost.com/entry/roseanne-barr-apologizes-for-calling-george-soros-a-nazi_n_5b1eba74e4b0bbb7a0e01ec2
streamable.com/4clin
youtube.com/watch?v=Vx3aGiurRbQ
2.allegroimg.com/s512/0159e9/4d844cb849a7a7ecb11b99e9ba62/Do-broni-SMOK-PLAKAT-wojna-polsko-bolszewicka
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plik:Bij_Bolszewika.jpg
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plik:Polish-soviet_propaganda_poster_1920_Polish.jpg
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plik:Leon_Trotsky.JPG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żydokomuna
youtube.com/watch?v=noS1SXHrUOE
youtube.com/watch?v=BFP4dDheqHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What exactly does the video show?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Ghetto_Police

No shit. Which is why the Holohoax is just about reparations.
>Allies are storming in
>forget to exterminate even the deathly starving kikes

Holocaust did happen but nowadays it's all about: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_Industry

Bump

No shit nigger. Joseph mengele was a jew

>Jews also collaborated with nazis during WWII
yes, but it was mostly forced and minuscule you retarded white trash

Judenrats had like several thousand people in total.

look up the word holocaust and label every camp that burned LIVE people, not corpses, to death

it is well known and documented, you retard.

>No shit nigger
>you retarded white trash
>you retard

Why so angry? :*

because it is common knowledge to everyone who studied anything about the holocaust.

Yet jews get incredibly mad when someone mentions it - why is it?

jta.org/2018/02/20/global/scholars-say-polish-prime-minister-distorted-the-truth-about-jewish-holocaust-collaborators

it is not like that had a choice, you do what you have to do to survive.
the poles that cooperated, had a choice the vast majority of the time.

Reminder that Poland was one of the most anti-Semitic countries on Earth and Poles were not only complicit, but actively and willingly participated in the Holocaust.

Attached: 1485888741258.jpg (582x861, 71K)

this place continually extends my reading list, thank you

>the poles that cooperated, had a choice the vast majority of the time.

The choice? What choice? You either had to say where a jew was hiding or Germans killed you and your whole family.

Still so many Poles risked their lives
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Righteous_Among_the_Nations

Then Germans destroyed Warsaw.

And now Israel wants Poland to pay for what Germans did to Poland and mostly to POLISH Jews.
Israel didn't even exist back then.

Disgusting.

>Havaara

if they didn't have a choice, there wouldn't be no righteous among the nations.

Already gone

Source?
Poland was the only country that invited Jews when they were banned in other countries.

It normal that there were more cases of antisemitism in Poland than in, for example, France because there were simple more Jews in Poland...

Also

"Poland is the safest place in Europe for Jews today"
jewishjournal.com/opinion/133590/

I wonder why

If only that was true... we would not have to listen to your delusions.

This guy knows the truth

Pic related is polish anti-jew propoganda used on territory of Belarus. It says "Into jewish hands again? Never again!"

Attached: Lapy_zydowskie.jpg (900x1308, 254K)

>"Poland is the safest place in Europe for Jews today"
because there aren't Jews in Poland at all, compared to France or UK

In France or UK it's Muslims who attack Jews, while in Poland it's Polacks who attack Jews, we don't need Muslims

and when was it used? Because a lot of propaganda posters were created under german occupation

>its antisemit to not let the chosen peoples rules over you
no

Sure, Germans gave them the choice: snitch or die.

Those who didn't snitch risked their lives and WERE LUCKY ENOUGH that Germans didn't find they were hiding Jews.

That's how they became righteous among the nations.

You actually must be really stupid not to understand this.

Just admit it - you hate jews. You wish they were extinct. Here you may says otherwise, but we all know that you discuss Żydokomuna IRL.

I told you - Polish-Soviet war of 1919-1921. When Poland was "free".

Attached: 5944e6d255e17be19c59c2871d607a97_XL.jpg (900x547, 75K)

Didn't even have to check the ID to know that the same brainwashed leftist wrote that.
Classic case of oikophobia
Sad really.

Enjoy your Krytyka Polityczna, Gazeta Wyborcza and Polityka

No problem.

Also thanks for that

Didnt George Soros like literally seek out and turn in other Jews during the war or something?

huffpost.com/entry/roseanne-barr-apologizes-for-calling-george-soros-a-nazi_n_5b1eba74e4b0bbb7a0e01ec2

>streamable.com/4clin
THEY TOOK IT DOWN!
any reposts?!?!?!?

Attached: happy merchant 2.gif (200x225, 15K)

no shit.
but in poles case it was a risk of death, in jews case it was 100% death.
I'm not blaming the poles that cooperated, i get it that they wanted to protect their family and themselves.
but the two situations are different.

the reparation that my country wants is for Jewish property that was taken by polish people when the Jews were rounded up to the camps. not for the holocaust.

Hol' up, you be sayin' we wuz Nazis and shiet?

>Jewish property that was taken by polish people when the Jews were rounded up to the camps

Look, here is the property. Take it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vx3aGiurRbQ

Attached: warsaw_destroyed.jpg (960x720, 142K)

i didn't say i agree with that, but
>implying the entirety of Poland was warsaw

>my country wants
Also why Israel would want "the property" of Polish Jews, Polish citizens?
Israel didn't even exist back then.

Any Israeli that can prove that there are still properties of their relatives in Poland, can take it back.

Too bad American Jews didn't care during the WWII when European Jews were burned alive.

we don't have as much influence over the US government as Jow Forums claims, especially then

Can you answer this one?

most of the ones that survived are israeli citizens, plus it is the jewish ethnostate, so it kinda represents the jews.

I don't know who used that poster and how it was spread, but here are some other posters

2.allegroimg.com/s512/0159e9/4d844cb849a7a7ecb11b99e9ba62/Do-broni-SMOK-PLAKAT-wojna-polsko-bolszewicka
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plik:Bij_Bolszewika.jpg
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plik:Polish-soviet_propaganda_poster_1920_Polish.jpg
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plik:Leon_Trotsky.JPG

Hearbreaking, the nazis were truly evil and forced Jews to police themselves or be killed, horrific, we can NEVER allow this to happen again

Attached: 154561651.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Also I will tell you that it really hurts to see what Israeli government does.

I always liked Jews and always will.
There were many great Polish-Jewish patriots, amazing people, musicians, scientists, poets, businessmen etc. who became assimilated. Over 1000 years of Polish-Jewish history.
Nowadays some people may have a different opinion because of recent history (PRL) and en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żydokomuna

youtube.com/watch?v=noS1SXHrUOE

And this is why Maddie never shows up.

Attached: Adorable Tanya.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Imagine my shock

Attached: 1559803012460.jpg (1002x630, 82K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BFP4dDheqHY

Needs more drama.
Remember.

BREAKING NEWS!

Oy Vey I can seell out my people to save my own life but if you sell out my people to save your own life, the life of your family, and possibly you entire village you're a vicious anti-semite!

Reminder that per the talmud, a Jew is allowed to sell out other jews in order to save himself.

Attached: 1547901183874.jpg (800x636, 117K)

Well obviously, George Soros admits both he and his dad did.

Nazis were Jews

Attached: C9372256-BC42-41A4-BEF4-2A9B86288ACE.jpg (480x180, 39K)

if a pole doesn't snitch he can still survive and save other people.
if a jew refuses to cooperate he is killed and another jew is given the same choice.
not the same thing, goy.
also see >I'm not blaming the poles that cooperated, i get it that they wanted to protect their family and themselves.

It’s gone

Fuckin oy vey you admit it? Won’t you get in trouble?

I post shit on Jow Forums and it gets superscrubbed from all corners of the internet the next day. This what Jow Forums is for. Informing the enemy of their weaknesses.

Are you sure about that. General plan Ost. Indicates that European Jews were just the warm up. To test the method. After all more Slavs were killed than Jews, and the positioning of the camps, was indicative of Ost.

Obviously it's gone, faggot OP upoaded it and deleted it, because muh kikery.
How fucking new are you?

>who is George Soros?

not in camps though. the non jews that died in the camps, were POWs and political prisoners.
and the nazis planned a lot of things, like lasting a thousand years, conquering Russia, invading the UK, etc. but none of that ever happened.

Are you fucking stupid? I didn't delete it, I didn't even upload it.

Yes, yes I am!
Fucking kike!

>deletes vid
>”OP deleted because he’s a like”
>are you a newfangled retard
So Jewy

We managed to stop him before he really got started. What he achieved in the few years he was operational, was 17 million dead. That's with experimenting with method. I shudder to think what the result would have been if we and the French had not got involved. The Jews would never have been wiped out globally, but the Slavs would have been.

the soviet union would've suffered more losses, but they would still come up victorious, even without you, even without lend lease.
and since I'm a Russian jew, whose family was in east Russia during the war, i would still be here.

Not necessarily. If the axis had access to the far east trade, of the British and French colonies. Japan would not have had to attack America. That was the reason for pearl harbour. So the Japanese could attack the USSR from China. As was the original plan. Removing the USSR safe production zones, engaging the Siberian troops and forcing the USSR to fight on two fronts. With nowhere to retreat too. Stalin moving production east was what allowed him to recover and fight back.