Message to American allies

As a European, if you want to retaliate for the tankers I support you 100%!

Attached: tanker.jpg (1024x683, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/missile-test-did-iran-backstab-the-eu/a-47360808
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Burgas_bus_bombing
pscp.tv/w/1ypJdvrzVDQKW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 63-960-720.png (960x720, 807K)

good! When do you attack telaviv?

Attached: 482739e8-667d-4a3b-99d9-8531b663a538..jpg (923x1007, 234K)

Agreed I support our american friends dying at the shores of Iran

PIC RELATED, IT'S YOU

Attached: 1459882130089.jpg (1122x747, 182K)

Piss off gyppo, adults are talking!

>PIC RELATED, IT'S YOU

Attached: Typical Romanian shitposter.jpg (768x1024, 110K)

postin in a mossad thread

Attached: 1560490069029.jpg (1024x724, 65K)

Show flag scholomo

Iran attack is a US / MOSSAD false flag.
And here is why:

>Fellow white people, this is the last straw. We can't allow Iran to keep terrorizing the neighbouring white lands of our white allies any longer, it's time for us to go die with glory for the greater good of our fellow Europeans.

Attached: AttagotAntraxinPrague.jpg (206x244, 4K)

It's unironically for the greater good because their missiles can only reach Europe and it's better to cuck them before they are more advanced.

We need to start liberating countries from Islam for our own survival.

Thanks Euro bros. We can finally build a collation of the willing.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1160x629, 135K)

What about your missiles can they not reach Europe?

Attached: SPOOKY.jpg (1200x479, 61K)

no war
no war
no war

If you mean Jews,
those missiles are not in the hands of a failing messianic cult that promoted suicide bombing on a mass scale.
Israel is ran by calculating and greedy Eastern European Jews. We are safe.

"You were given the choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war."

>As someone who won't contribute, but will benefit off it, I support it
Go fuck yourself

This caption fits pol perfectly

>but will benefit off it
Realistically we are all going to get fucked by the oil price spike.

But n the long term it's worth it, we will cut defense spending and relax a bit.

How will Europeans beneft from war from Iran, I can't tell. EU has been against Trump beaking treaties with Iran this whole time.

>European defense spending is so "high" because of mountaineous shithole called Iran
LOL

The Mulahs are unhinged and we are in their cross-hairs.
This is Germcuck state media for you, even they are noticing.

dw.com/en/missile-test-did-iran-backstab-the-eu/a-47360808

The missile shield's sole purpose is to defend Europe from Iranian missiles, research it you mongol rapebaby.

I think it’s more likely a dissident Saudi who’s trying to fuck over MBS than a Mossad job, but either way it’s definitely a false flag.

>What is the Samson option
Iran is not going to do shit

Why's it always a fucking boat?

1898: Spanish-American war breaks out over dubious sinking of USS Maine
1917: America declares war on Germany over u-boats sinking supply ships, namely the Lusitania.
1941: After provoking the Japanese, FDR goads the Imperial Japanese navy into Pearl Harbor
1964: Govt. fakes Gulf of Tonkin attack as a pretense to enter Vietnam
1967: USS Liberty false flag to trick the US into conducting a police action against Egypt

Attached: Merchant vessel.jpg (322x471, 96K)

sloppy job mossad

Attached: 531d51eeb3fef8499372ecaf280db5b86c70fcb8386bba28d0a7f10fe6213e13.jpg (800x450, 42K)

>>What is the Samson option
Yes, what is it?

We need to take out Iran before it's too late and they have the capability to nuke us.

>As a European
Shitrael isn't in Europe, Rabbi

Attached: behind_this_post.png (720x720, 20K)

I bet it's some butthurt Iranian proxyfag.

little to no eye witnesses at sea
that's why

I'm sure it is. Iran has so much to gain from killing us all with missiles. I fear (hope) every day their missiles salvo will wipe out Helsinki one morning.

With respect, Israel is more of Europe than the Islamic State of Germanistan, Herr Refugee Bin Welcomed.

Flag show now. Or do we have to trace ti find out?

Yes yes Iran is just going to nuke Europe, be scared goyim.

You can say that all you want, but if the us of a invades iran, israel will be out of the map still in our lifetime, and we will be under a full shitskin invasion.

Their regime is failing, they will nuke infidels going out.

Of course, this is what every regime does when they go out, oh wait they don't.

Shitrael is mostly incest and failure
With respect tho

Attached: 1553872271431.png (640x274, 109K)

>Iran has so much to gain from killing us all with missiles.
Iran is ran by mullahs who are losing control because their people are not subhumans. Those Mullahs will launch the nukes as their last act to please Allah and kill infidels. It's guaranteed.

The kikes never sleep do they? I guess you don't need to if you're not human.

>every regime
How many Islamist regimes can you name that had nukes and went out peacefully?
And we are talking about a known Islamist ideology which used mass suicide warfare in the past.

the only thing failing is Shitrael
tick tock Rabbi

Attached: clkc,bamboo,white,750x1000-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 38K)

As a fellow MAGA fan I support 0wn1ng evil Iran.

I don't give a shit, they are not an existential threat to civilized countries Stop importing Africans you white guilt tripping crazy cunts. You have nobody to blame for the state of Germany but yourself.

spoken like a true JIDF shill

Attached: 1546195628976.jpg (1024x714, 88K)

>as a european
>hello fellow whites
gas thineself

And yet you're the shill for radical Islamic terrorism which you are welcoming in your shithole country by the millions.

So please let others taalk about threats to Europe, Herr Refugee Bin Welcomed.

I don't know when Pakistan got nukes, they had changing governments right and didn' holocaust us all.

go to bed israel

Pakistan is a military with a country.
I'm not saying it's not a problem but politicians are minor players in Pakistan.

everything that helps ridding the world of kikes and liberals, Shlomo

Attached: honk_news.png (262x384, 125K)

>i-i only let german girls get raped to ridding the world of kikes and liberals, Shlomo
Achmed, pls.

they let that themselves by voting for it
checkmate, Rabbi

Attached: 1553309286531m.jpg (1024x602, 99K)

>they
I have bad news, fagflag.

no... europe is always whining how they dont need america... you fags can handle this on your own. no one wants to contribute to NATO. Get GERMANY to help you, they are so stronk and powerful.

don't you mean ((((news))) memeflag

Attached: altered colors test.png (512x512, 125K)

Your credibility how to deal with Islamic threats to Europe is zero.

Go prep your wife's halal bull.

>you fags can handle this on your own
It was YOUR tanker mutt!

your overall credibility is zero Shlomo
the clock is ticking

Attached: 768o76 .jpg (608x608, 254K)

No norwegians were harmed. Just some disposable slavics and filipinos. But if this continues we could lose money. We need the american navy to keep our tankers safe!

Attached: 1403188789921.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Thank you, Shlomo. Don't be afraid to show your Israeli flag.

Attached: 472002950aa101ff5930671623215bf8bf9fb729395c3034e198b1ddd21c9853.jpg (992x1532, 2.26M)

YESH SHLOMO lets get right into the massive JIDF shilling campaign

Attached: jeww.png (625x420, 406K)

Muslims are in big trouble if all they can say is herp derp shlomo!

Japan buys oil from Iran
why would Iran attack their tanker?
makes no sense. yes their regime is evil and sucks, but EU and/or Germany are important diplomatic relationships.
An all out war may change things but in general all of Iran's covert action / terrorism in the west has been like... assassinations and the downing of Lockerbie plane over Scotland.
Where ISIS/Al Quesa/Sunnis/Wahhabis generally do that whole terrorism thing.
Israelis like Terrorism too.
Now I don't know if Iran has plans for their D-day, but it isn't like Sunnis where they have been doing terrorism in the west for decades.
Iran is different they did a few hits in the 80s in europe and USA otherwise they act more like the Russians than the Arabs/Israelis.

the shilling will stop a few hours from now, will be a good time for a proper thread.

>why would Iran attack their tanker?
To retaliate for their losses in Syria.
To show who's the boss in Hormuz.
To practice blocking it.
To increase oil price (it literally pays for itself even if they get hit back).
Because Allah wills it!
And so on.
And so on.

everything you said there applies to Israel more than Iran who obviously has a big claim to the Hormuz and they haven't mined it since the 80s.
Israel had losses in Syria
Israel wants influence exerted in Hormuz
anyway you may be right that they are considering blocking it, but this explosion thing doesn't make sense.
You know there are billions in oil sitting in tanker in China that can't get brought in because of US sanctions. China has been pissed and basically China will be the one to push America to the brink (economics, drugs, etc) and I dunno what Iran will do, plan for invasion they don't need to block Hormouz until after an invasion or if they anticipate one.

>As a European

Attached: images.png (230x219, 11K)

>everything you said there applies to Israel more than Iran
No, that's stupid.
Israel doesn't have oil and it's the one inflicting pain in Syria in the name of the West.
> plan for invasion they don't need to block Hormouz
I think it's all of those reasons I mentioned plus they are testing the block and its effect.
They did worse to Obama when they arrested all those sailors and made them cry. It's their style to test boundaries and to terrorize.
But I'm more concerned about the existential long term threat they pose to Europe.

>Japan buys oil from Iran
>why would Iran attack their tanker?
this

Attached: ay_tone_iran_attacking_japanese_tankers.png (600x744, 689K)

>as a refugee welcoming europe destroyer
Fuck off germoney.

What I said about Iran and terrorism against the West is true... they did targeted assassinations of a few Iranians in exile and they shot down the Lockerbie flight (with CIA guys onboard) as response for Iran Air getting shot down like a year prior.
Iran doesn't fuck around but afaik they've never gone after civilians in the west. not sure about what they do in Syria I guess if you consider Hizbollah terrorist then you could say that Iran supports terrorism, I would call them a militia they seem mostly defensive to me.
They'll only unleash the rockets if there is an all out war and yea it would be pretty bad.
So you're worried they'll attack civilians? That is nigger tier warfare, they'll go after the grid, other infrastructure, god knows what but attacking civilians directly is not what you would worry about they'll be wanting to do something that has force multiplier effects and soft warfare, look to China they will do everything Iran can't do, but of course Iran will have their own plans but I don't think it is nigger tier sunni shit it would be most espionage/soviet strategy stuff.

You know shlomo the meme flag just makes it more obvious

Attached: (((coincidence))).png (886x788, 404K)

>but afaik they've never gone after civilians in the west
I remember a few attacks.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Burgas_bus_bombing

>They'll only unleash the rockets if there is an all out war and yea it would be pretty bad.
Or when their regime collapses. Which they'll blame on the West and before getting hanged by the angry mob why not nuke some infidels indiscriminately. They can cover Europe.
This is so obvious that it'll happen I don't know why Iran is still allowed to build missiles.

Is that a cum sample he's holding?

bomb the fuckers

Let's pretend that everyone wants Islamization except shlomos?

Let's pretend you aren't JIDF shill

Let's pretend that everyone wants Islamization except the JIDF shill community?

>:05:36 No.216292547
HELL YEA TIME TO GO FUCK THEM FUCKIN RAGHEADS UP REMEMEBER IT WAS THEM FUCKIN RAGHEADS THAT TOOK THEM TOWERS DOWN I WILL PERSONELLY BE ENLISTING ALL OF MY CHILDREN INTO THE ARMED FORCES SO THEY CAN PROTECT OUR DEMOCRACY AND PROTECT ISRAEL. ISREAL IS THE LAST BASTION OF FREEDOM IN THAT MIDDLE EAST MUDSHIT RAGHEAD CONTROLLED WASTELAND. THERE OUT THERE HOLDIN THEM RAGHEADS AT FUCKIN BAY OUT THERE AND DESERVE MORE MONEY THAN WHATEVER LITTLE WE GIVE THEM. GOD BLESS ISREAL AND GOD BLESS THE USA IF YOU DONT AGREE ON PROTECTING ISREAL YOUR A GOD DAMN GOAT FUCKING RAGHEAD TERRORIST YOURSELF BUD ITS THAT SIMPLE BUD FREEDOM AINT FREE

100% Bait.

Turn off Meme flag, kike.

I dont get it.

1. U.S. is observing this mission without take the opportunity to caught them and see who they are?
2. Instead they letting them pass so everyone has to speculate about it?

I agree! We will eat our iodine pills and sing your national anthem if the fallout from Israel reaches this far north...

>>:05:36 No.216292547
Imagine being this new.

JUDEN RAUS
JUDEN RAUS
JUDEN RAUS
JUDEN RAUS
JUDEN RAUS
Wir müssen die juden ausrotten

What's up with the feral mongoloids ITT?

Jews import shitskins globally, everywhere (except israel) under kike influence ends up swarmed with 3rd worlders

Exactly.

Saudis did 9 11.

Any American patriot should be anti-Saudi.

It doesn't matter how much money they offer. Don't fall for this devilish trick.

Let them collapse, then you can buy up the entire Saudi economy for pennies.

No, Germans and others did it to themselves.

> (OP)
>>As someone who won't contribute, but will benefit off it, I support it
>Go fuck yourself

Even the Yank now understands how the EU works...

Go fuck yourself

ehrenmann

I met OP in real life and I can confirm OP is a greedy, desperate kike. It was quite sad really.

pscp.tv/w/1ypJdvrzVDQKW

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-14 15-52-49.png (634x356, 46K)

>Israel doesn't have oil
Then what is Genie Energy doing in the Golan Heights?