A new redpill

Hello Frens I would like to conduct an experiment. This experiment being bait would indefinitely RedPill half the population if the bait is taken All men alive today would know they have been robbed. Please spread these posters everywhere.

Attached: ITSOKAYFORESKIN.png (1163x1270, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jOGhJEvXkEg
youtube.com/watch?v=eZfBwwWqIGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in 2015 a neurosurgeon was told to destroy his research that proved infant genital mutilation caused irreparable brain damage by the American Medical Association. Just think, all those doctors know that they're harming every male child they mutilate, what happened to the Hippocratic oath?

bump for importance
this might be the only issue that can actually wake america up.
it's sexual assault if you do it to an adult. it's sexual assault if you do it to a girl. it's 'healthy' if you do it to a boy. what in the actual fuck?

Attached: 1559015769926.png (500x354, 96K)

the point in this is, if the media spins it and says its hate speech, they are automatically exposed, its a tap because they are obliged to do so because keeping their foreskin is against their religion

Medicine is an industry, with trade secrets and false promises.

they'll just run the "omg gurlz think it's dirtyyyy" shtick for a while. they never change tactics even when losing.

trip of truth
from my perspective both the pharma and medical industries break people even before they're born in order to make more customers

Kill them all

Unviolated master race here
>inb4 butthurt snipdicks who are too lazy to wash

I hate to admit that you're right
but you're right

I was astounded when I read about this, but not about my layman's thoughts on the procedure being confirmed.

Think this would only be applicable to the US and Israel

Attached: aag.png (507x400, 326K)

Its very important. because they are now trying to integrate Muslim sharia law over here so they have a reason to do it to women too. They are branding us like cattle. we can stop this its not too late.

Attached: 1554883373245.jpg (1024x630, 115K)

What's the female equivalent of foreskin? I feel like the easiest argument would be to say that whatever part of their body thats analogous to foreskin needs be removed automatically as well for the same (((reasons))) they do it to boys. Since everyone would immediately come to the defense of women and girls and point out how obviously wrong and perverted it is, they would automatically be making those same arguments against male circumcision

Probably the labia majora and clitoral hood.

This Man might have cured aids had he not sought out exciting degenerate things and now shared those aids with others because the jew convinced a doctor it was advantageous to cut his penis. they didn't rob you of just your foreskin, they robbed you of your future.

Attached: old-ugly-tranny-e1489283023836.jpg (770x530, 104K)

there is a video, if it wasn't taken down by the ADL for telling the truth, of a jewish french man who was explaining that male infant genital mutilation is a form of trauma based mind control, couple that with the discovery made by Dr Paul Tinari about brain damage and it paints a really grim picture of the medical industry. Of course I'm leaving out the fact that the parents have to pay for the procedure, the foreskin is sold to a cell culture company who then sell cultures to face cream manufacturers at a premium. It's just disgusting through and through

This. It's one of the harsh realities of capitalism we, Russians, as well as many other post-USSR nations had to adjust to. USSR clinics could have been shit, but people who worked there did not have to care about anything but saving people's lives. If doctor said you to do something he did it to help you and not to fill his pocket. I know several medics who quit from their jobs in recent years as medical industry was becoming less and less about actually saving people and more and more about milking the pockets of person in distress as much as possible.

It's amazing how (((they))) were able to convince most of the population to perform their mutilation (((ritual)).

Attached: 1529923792941.jpg (1350x7352, 1.97M)

the claws of capitalism are everywhere in pharma - luckily we are an independent apothecary and dont have to worry about some higher up telling us what to sell

snip

PLEASE DON'T LET THEM SLIDE THIS THREAD. THIS ISSUE MATTERS A LOT MORE THAN MOST.

Attached: hell.png (1341x430, 180K)

i did not let them snip my kid.

no regrets. he is happy. straight.

This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=jOGhJEvXkEg
Full talk (highly recommended, and yes, they tried to shut it down)
youtube.com/watch?v=eZfBwwWqIGw

Attached: 6p2XLAzLv26V_640x360[1].jpg (640x360, 37K)

god bless usa

Attached: 584871d2e4e6f86ab5c3359e.png (400x400, 23K)

Sexual degeneracy is inevitable for people without foreskin.
A unique type of cell regeneration rebuilds sensitivity very quickly in the glans.
Without the foreskin men are doomed to spiral into more degenerate behavior to cope with their constantly degrading sensitivity.
Anal sex, multiple partners, pedophilia, and other fetishes are inescapable when you have barely any ability to rebuild sensitivity and enjoy normal sex.

The funny thing is that America and Canada are the only white countries that still majorly cut foreskin. I remember when I was in High school sex ed our gym teacher would recommend us circumcision and would say what she believed the "horrors" of having foreskin. She even said out loud in class that she circumcised her son.

Can confirm.
Last boyfriend circumcised.
Was degenerate.

double checked

I was robbed RIP

does the canadian health plan cover that?

Attached: huh.png (177x172, 29K)

wasn't there a part in the bible where they made an entire city circumcise themselves just to attack them when they were unable to combat thanks to their wounded dicks?

your country posts a very low circumsision rate. one of the few shitholes where cutting is uncommon.

Attached: 1559518735995.png (500x682, 418K)

most middle class whites are circumcised here

How white is it in El Salvador?

12.9%
812,000+

is it done during infancy?

yes, but some, like my great uncle do it for health reasons

treating an infant for diseases he doesnt have
preventing diseases he's unlikely to get
might as well give babies chemo
oh but that might kill a baby right?

source

Attached: 1560122144441.png (600x600, 225K)

he did it as an adult, but I wholly agree burgerbro