HUGE cosplay community rumor that Jessica nigri has basically an open shota(little boy) fantasy

>HUGE cosplay community rumor that Jessica nigri has basically an open shota(little boy) fantasy
>literally on record listing off her favorite hentai tags which include "Shota(little boy), paizuri(titfuck)"
>recently got even bigger tits and makes illusions on her patreon paid instagram account of her finally having been able to fulfill her biggest fantasy with pic related as the image, then deletes the post less than an hour later

How come beautiful women are able to basically openly talk about their sexual activity with little boys but we just allow that shit to happen with no repurcusions?

Attached: 1559677825178.jpg (2202x3303, 732K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eL0Tim6ZRTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>got even bigger tits
but why? her tits were perfect just the way they were... there's a point where big tits go from "extremely hot" to "grotesque"

she hasn't reached it yet (mostly due to being 10/10 in every other way), but its borderline

>got even bigger tits
And now they're ruined. Her fake tits looked perfect in poses, now they're gonna look totally daft.

Weird stuff. Have a bump

Attached: cool.png (472x774, 220K)

>but why?
For her shota fetish

You realize you people made her rich right?

It’s the same story with Belle Delphine, Bailey Jay, Natalie Mars, Sue Lightning and all these other thots you throw all your attention to.

Attached: E6E34FCE-9234-4C88-AF98-AFE6A3876A4E.jpg (978x549, 64K)

I wonder how she feels about the fact that unironically millions of males have fapped to her body. Proud? Disgusted?

who?

I can at least respect the fact that she hasn't gone on any political rants or diatribes. Seems self-aware that people tune in only for her body and couldn't give even a single percent of a shit about her opinions on anything

If only other e-thots learned the same...

Her tits just keep growing

Attached: 1438797016625.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Lucky kid

They adore this.

It’s literally what pushes them to continue on.

>How come beautiful women are able to basically openly talk about their sexual activity with little boys but we just allow that shit to happen with no repurcusions?
>baaaaw if she was a man she'd be in jail!!1

Because ((((equality)))) is leftist bullshit, and holding both genders to the same standard is fucking stupid. Stop letting the extreme far-left dictate your morals, FAGGOT!

I was into her for a short time in life, but something seemed fake and VERY off about her. The lack of genuineness put me off her. Hard to be attracted to someone that never crosses your mind.

slide, not political, gay, fake also, go to gamer hell, illegal thread

That little boy is really lucky

I'm legitimately jealous

post more of her big bimbo tiddies please. I love me some bimbo tiddies.

She hasn't posted any pics on her instagram of these new tits, so I guess it's photoshop ;^(

Attached: C31KklLUoAAuNu-.jpg (1000x1000, 125K)

Jesus i wish she raped me when i was younger

>ywn be kidnapped and sold as a sex slave as a young boy
>thinking your tight boipussy is gonna be plowed by gay arabs and chinks until you die
>the lid is crowbarred off your crate
>you tumble out in a nice mansion and some blonde bimbo is standing there excitedly
>she says you are now her shota slave and she is going to tit fuck to completion every day
>every other day you also have to fuck her puss and asshole

wl?

Attached: wojakk.jpg (236x282, 22K)

then if she goes through with her degeneracy she needs to be arrested if not then its a bunch of hearsay
sage

So based she tells people to call her mommy and ends her patreon instagram videos with "Mommy loves you"

The only people who have shota fantasies are teenage boys and homosexual pedophile reprobates.

Thats a really smooth brain thing to say, women are huge shota fetishists like a lot of them its a huge power thing for them.

lmao is she swearing that these are natural too?
she is just some whore listing shit off that gets retards off that will paypig her

wtf are those tits lmao
she took the bimbopill

Shota is hotter than loli and im not even a faggot. The submissive kid paired with the busty nee-san/kaa-san is too hot of a combination

That makes no sense, satan. They could exert power over any number of full grown men. A babhly carrot would be of more use to a woman than a small boy. The only people who use shota are homosexual pedophiles who are going to burn in hell forever....

Or teenage boys pretending to be the kid in their head.

>literally on record listing off her favorite hentai tags which include "Shota(little boy)

Sauce? I can't find anything

why do we have to have this thread every week?

No they cant control men like they control little boys this is textbook shit you see it happen with the predator women who prey on elementary and middle school boys.

OH NO A 13 YEAR OLD BOY GOT TO FUCK THAT!!
How could he possibly deal with all his wildest dreams coming true?

Slide thread.

Because to modern men and women, female sexuality is seemingly non-threatening, while male is predatory and scary. Sexuality is reduced to lust and lust turns men into dogs and that is why they envy these little boys.

this
>nothing on /cgl/
>nothing on lolcow
>those two places alone would tear into her if this was true

My wife has a shota fantasy but she's submissive 99% of the time.

Shota isn't even middle or high school. It's elementary school kids. Faggots like shota, and anyone who likes shota who claims they aren't a faggot is lying.

Jesus what happened to her? I remember like ten years ago when she went viral for her pikachu cosplay and I fapped so hard to her. Now she’s got bigger tits than my fat uncle Vito and they’re just as freakish.

Noone cares orbiter faggot../sage

yet cuck report hot teacher

Attached: 0.jpg (315x445, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eL0Tim6ZRTI

These are japs, user. Barely human.

>nazi calling japs subhumans
Wtf? Hitler himself considered them honorary aryans

Attached: hitler-japan-photo.jpg (634x727, 66K)

Should have gotten a hairline transplant instead of bigger tits.

If these pathetic faggots would laugh at how ridiculous these whores look, instead of worshipping the ground the ground they walk on, this world would be a much better place. Beta orbiters are always worse than the roastie herself

Isn't she happily married?

good lord she fucking ruined herself. i guess balloon face/balloon lips are now fucking imminent too.

Nah her tits are pretty gross now. They look fake and disgusting like Pamela Anderson's

>has basically an open shota(little boy) fantasy
Because 2D > 3D.

>he dislike the bimbo look
Nothing hotter than a woman going through painful expensive ordeals just to appease men. Very submissive and hot!

You need to get redpilled on the bimbo question.

Attached: C31KkBWUkAAIgsT.jpg (480x480, 29K)

It's a shoop you retards
Slide thread

Your priorities are all out of whack

Test

Gayest larp I've ever seen. Big fag and if I had half the nose you do I'd be able to sniff your kikery out from other threads.

>ywn be her cute shota that she titfucks
why live?

Attached: DdmlPd7UQAEYinY.jpg (1200x855, 70K)

too right mate

Attached: 1519848139890.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

>all these 20-something thots onlne that betas obsess over are all either "taken" or "happily married" according to them

I could understand Niggri since she's gotta be pushing 30 by now, but all thee other ones? Seems far fetched that girls that young/that hot would tie themselves to one dude in the present era. They're either lying or their bfs/husbands get cucked on the reg.

Its newer big enough in the eyes of a deranged mind. It becomes obsession. She will end up with hit air baloons eventually

Her latest instagram pics don't show tits this big.

You my friend are a max level wizard

STOP GIVING WOMEN ATTENTION
FUCKING HELL

Photoshop and filters are ruining the world

Thats just 1 time. Then its back to shitskins raping you and she orders new one

holy fuck this thread is degenerate. the fact that you even know what the op is talking about just sickens me

Only complete newshits don't know.

Are you saying we should attention fund hot irl yandere waifus like in pic?

Nice larp

A fate wrose than death

Someone doesn't understand the devouring mother archetype.

This is crypto pedo acceptance thread.
Nice try though.

this. was gonna have a really nice fap sesh, too.

thanks for nothing, pol

Attached: 1558380887790.gif (300x300, 526K)

Hitler made mistakes.