PELOSI: CONGRESS WILL BLOCK TRUMP'S ARMS SALES TO SAUDI ARABIA

I HOPE THIS TRAITOR CUNT WILL BE VOTED OUT NEXT ELECTION

thehill.com/homenews/house/448525-pelosi-congress-will-block-trumps-arms-sales-to-saudi-arabia

Attached: pelosi.jpg (811x513, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/01/27/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-alwaleed-bin-talal.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah right. Congress is too busy looking at Tiffany Trumps credit card statements from college to worry about legislating or doing oversight of arms deals.

They'll do anything to spite Trump. This arms deal is great for America but they can't let Trump have a win. Party before country.

>i fucking love congress

Attached: 1546268618977.png (927x6648, 1.17M)

The house of saud is one of the groups that might be trying to false flag us into a war vs Iran.

Why the fuck is Trump trying to sell weapons to those cunts?

>be OP
>Supports selling arms to Saudi Arabia
>calls Pelosi and Congress Traitors

Wew lad.

>Jow Forums actually wants to arm Saudis now
lmao

LETS ARM THOSE TOWELHEADS 8 billion dollars

I can't believe I'm saying these words. What the fuck kind of reality is this

Based Congress

>rolls 911
Really makes you think

One of the conditions that the USA has to meet to get orders from the European army is to reduce their direct or indirect weapons sale to the Middle East.

Let me get this straight, the cult of Trump has become so delusional and deranged that you're unironically supporting Saudi Arabia and Israeli interests?

What the fuck happened to this board?

Attached: 54957894573847345.jpg (699x344, 146K)

>not wanting to give 8 billion dollars worth of weapons to durka derks for 8 billion

RACISTS

whats a veto

sage

its just some old fighter jets and some 1911's you fukn pussies. support this sale or youre all traitors

Saudi purged the terrorists and fraudsters. Beheaded and jailed them user when Trump came into power.

So Trump should just lease them the shit.

>Not supporting your Allies

Israel and Saudi Arabia are what's keeping Iran and ISIS in check.

wtf I love pelosi now

yay lets sell stuff to the guys who did 9/11
IT'S GOOD FOR MURRICA

Attached: 1510276259666.jpg (898x954, 435K)

Gas that whore

Good

Kek even if Saudis did 9/11, and they didn’t, it’s an entire new regime now after MBS cleaned house against the ones who supposedly would have done it you faggot retarded leaf

Attached: 062969D0-8B4C-46EE-A8CA-8440B6419A0F.gif (500x226, 1.84M)

Fuck Saudi Arabia and fuck you too Boomer trash.
Those oil niggers just train terrorists and fuck goats

"theyll do anything to stop trump!! i believ ehim when he says its ok to give all our money to foreign countries and weapons too!!
yay!! MAGA!! WAR WITH RIAN MAGA.
You realise how fucking stupid you sound, how much do they pay at the shill farm you clinical dipshit.

Boomers need to leave

>He actually believes it's a new regime and not the same one consolidating power
kys unironically

Could not agree more.
Booemrs have invaded Jow Forums completely.
pic related fucking sickness boomer trump nut huggers i voted for him too but when you vote wrong you admit it and move the fuck on, trump is bought and paid for and is shitting on america and propping up foreign powers.
read it and know why pol went to boomer shit.

Attached: 1560404541039.png (944x4013, 662K)

Anyone who does any business with Saud Arabia is an evil, disgusting person and company.

They don't deserve any weapons or money. They never use them responsibly.

A truly immoral, criminal regime.

Stop being so f greedy.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

The devil comes with money and you sell yourself without hesitation.

Fuck off tranny

Attached: 1560516647200.jpg (838x434, 136K)

Not christian/catholic but man im agreein with you so hard right now.
Saudi fucks are evil dude, no human rights, basically a bunch of assholes who think its ok to have no freedom for its people.
Just like boomer fucks that are shitting up this board with their eternal love for trumps puppet ass.

Attached: 1554511605523.jpg (838x768, 71K)

Exactly.

It's absolutely unethical to do any business with Saud Arabia. It doesn't matter how much money they offer.

There are more important things than money.

Ethics matter. It doesn't matter how much you twist and bend your argument.

Giving these diabolic tribal evil people weapons and money is unethical and criminal.

Attached: 1513504264102.gif (400x316, 979K)

Its a boomer, did you expect some amount of knowledge? They grew up in americas best times and fucked it all up out of pure stupidity and greed.
They destroyed nations out of greed.
Boomers are fucking vile and disgusting.

Attached: 1548793713030.png (968x634, 307K)

To think this board once supported Ron Paul.... How far we've fallen

If zoomers would have the same opportunities as boomers had, they would do the same shit.

Saud Arabia is a bigger threat to the USA than Russia or China.

The same rules should be applied to them no matter how much money the offer.

Saudi money flows, transactions, purchases should be monitored everywhere in the world.

They never change, forget your "this time its different, new ruler blah blah blah" weak arguments.

They have too much power in US politics and business. Their influence should be reduced, this is a matter of national security.

Try making money through businesses and industries which have a positive impact overall, select your business partners.

Stop giving money and weapons to the devil.

Damn straight, this blind loyalty nut hugging is sickening. Trump has been trash.
>B-but muh Q

we are just arming them to invade them later. youre ruining everything

>what's a veto

someone slept through political-science
If they vote AGAINST something, it won't get to him for a veto

Attached: facepalmpicard_large.jpg (600x325, 24K)

Keep hoping bitch.... #MAGA

Good, sand niggers don't even use toilet paper, they shouldn't be allowed to have complex weapons.

Attached: dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif (300x226, 1.17M)

absolute state of mutt

theyre gonna get them anyway from russia. shut up liberals, we are selling them junk

No they didn't, that's /ptg/ propaganda. "Based" MBS had some of them sit in a luxury hotel for a while and then quietly shuffled them back into power after the Fox boomers saw the news about his big corruption "crackdown". Like 2 of the minor players got short prison sentences and there were 0 beheadings. Meanwhile our based Saudi allies who need our weapons are still crucifying Christians so good thing we have Zion Don to suck their dicks.

It's not your ally if they finance terrorism and participated in 9 11.

Get a f grip.

I thought Trump fought against the deep state and corruption.

Well guess what, the Saudis played a key role in that corrupt system, they should be banned from western politics and public life. No ifs, no but.

Find new clients, stop arming them.

Other countries will want compensation from these defence companies for the damage their weapons caused.

If you give weapons to these people, you are responsible.

keep arming them, or else russia will.

Would you allow Russia or China to bribe their way into US politics and economy? No.

Then logically you shouldn't allow Saudis or others either.

It's a foreign power with an extreme anti-American, anti-Western ideology. They are your enemy, it doesn't matter how much money they offer.

Lick my balls you faggot shill

wtf did I just waste my time reading

It was a pretty major shuffle.

Attached: 03486098340976347.png (856x1347, 725K)

And yet he's now free after serving 80 days in a ritz calrton suite. Such a major shuffle, wow
nytimes.com/2018/01/27/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-alwaleed-bin-talal.html

He is now subservient to the crown prince when before it was up in the air. The political landscape changed significantly in the past few years, so much so that the US had to make a big deal out of an Al-Qaeda sympathizer being killed in Turkey.

Meanwhile, 1 week from now:

>Saudi Arabia is an erstwhile ally and Gonalg Chlumpth is a STUPID POOPOO DUMBYHEAD for making OFFENSIVE COMMENTS about the MUSLIMS in Saudi Arabia!
>t. Democrat Gang