Iran bombed that ship. Iran wants war, cause they easily beat US, and US knows it

Iran is doing everything in their power to drag the United States into a war that the US government desperately tries to avoid. The cards have been on the table for a while now. It is not secret that the US military under Donald Trumpenstein is at the weakest state it has been in since before WW1. Multiple war games and exercises show this, the US loses every single time. Iran knows this too and are preparing to unleash a furious war of annihilation on the US. Once the US military is humiliated by the Irani Republican Guard, then everyone will see that the US is just a puffed up paper tiger. Then all the US’s allies will abandon them and the whole American empire will come crashing down.

Only reason this has not happened earlier is that the US has not been in a serious war since the First Gulf War. Bombing defenseless Serfs in the Balkans doesn’t count, neither does hunting towelheads in Goatfuckistan. Dubya really lucked out in the Second Iraq war since the Iraqis chickened out and surrendered rather than calling the Dubya’s bluff. Well Iran will call that bluff.

A simple comparison of forces show that the US stands no chance. Iranian military is better trained and outfitted with Russian superweapons. Only thing the US got going for them are sheer numbers, but Iran fights on their home turf and most of the US military is tied up keeping Europe occupied lest the nazis make a come back.

TL; DR; Iran did bomb that ship. If war breaks out you may as well start learning Iranian

Enjoy being converting to Islam within the week

Attached: us is fucked.jpg (768x1024, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=167&v=XlSMNh6yPVg
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>For blood
how and why the fuck do you fight for blood?

Top kek, have a (You)

Attached: American gun ownership.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

They speak Farsi in Iran not "Iranian"

You're right actually. The US is stalling and waiting for Russia to open a diplomatic route for them. They know that in a real war they do not stand a chance against the mighty Iranian war machine

>INB4 coping Mutts

Attached: superpower 1945!.png (1172x1182, 68K)

>for blood and soil
Imagine believing this.The low IQ nazi larping cumdumpster discord trannies are the best.

I'm so proud of you, American citizens. Working exactly as the founding fathers intended.

It means for future lineage you retard

Attached: jesus-his-life-judas-gettyimages-167075498-feature.jpg (768x432, 77K)

Attached: israelfuckoff.jpg (640x638, 41K)

>Nazis didn't fight for oil
>what is North Africa
>what are the Caucasus

Attached: Laughs in Hebrew.jpg (670x750, 220K)

That's something I always wanted to ask your kind actually. Does it make you Jews live longer?

Holy shit, he has already begun learning

Attached: band of sistas.jpg (1200x830, 204K)

>Working exactly as the founding fathers intended
Indeed

Attached: Gun Grabbers BTFO by the Founding Fathers.jpg (514x1262, 632K)

You're no real Jew, real Jews know that you drink it

Holy shit

2 jews insulting eachother

Thats a new one

If you want to ensure your lineage's continuation you probably should try to avoid war.

> Seizing oil production sites during a war is the same as fighting a war just to seize oil

You know, Iranians are just going to whop your ass so much easier if you fight your own government at the same time

>Does it make you Jews live longer?
Bitch you think the earth is anime?

Jews are magical my shekelgrubbing friend

Attached: just jew.jpg (1442x536, 98K)

>For hugs and & steak from tinfoil

Attached: dug.jpg (400x535, 47K)

Whoa dude B A S T E
amerimcMuttyMuttMutts forever BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>estonia flag
RARE

OhNoThatSucks.png

It means the future of your people. Fucking retarded hooknosed kike

Attached: F4537C23-D967-4F40-A809-F7D64A120693.jpg (426x481, 29K)

>just a ((((cohencidence))) goy

Attached: Jewish Ritual Murders.png (1664x5472, 1.7M)

When the enemy is twice as strong divide him!
Left vs right
Pro vs non pro
Democrats vs Republicans
White vs black
Gay vs straight
Etc. vs etc.

Typical kike tactics
It's all so tiresome

Attached: 15836548569.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

everyone in the jewish axis would be fighting them too.

Hey don't shoot the messenger guys. I am sort of like Jonah the prophet informing you of your impending doom

Attached: say bye to democracy lol.jpg (1280x735, 88K)

Hardly lol, we would be busy being rolled over by the Russians. We are all fucked, kek

You have no power here

>Iran is doing everything in their power to drag the United States into a war that the US government desperately tries to avoid.
No, you subhuman kike, it was a falseflag. Iran knows it stands no chance against the USA and they got nothing by attacking the tanker. In fact they helped the survivors evacuate. Same things with the Japanese ship, Iranian ministers are in diplomatic mission in Japan.
It was Mossad.

>Mutt deployed to base in Italy
I advise you to desert user, you are not coming back from Iran alive

>Jews are magical
So if I was a plague doctor in Europe would my Jewish magics work on fooling them?

Gamer vs Society

Underrated

You have no power beyond here.

Bump

World is your Oyster Schlomo, one day I might also learn to be a Jew, like yourself

And then I realized that the word Jedi is basically a composite of Jew, Yid and Rabbi. Fuck me

Attached: yiddai shit.png (300x480, 71K)

What's so funny about baiting people? There's no joke in this thread.
Do people feel realized by making these threads?

Kek
Forgot that one

I wish this was true

Tru iranians speak Avestan

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Attached: 7319f4d9-3896-4663-a4f6-3acf4bcc14dd..jpg (923x1007, 234K)

Fair bait.
Funny, but everyone knows that the US would cripple Iran

>serious war
>first gulf war

Attached: 1559077915827m.jpg (1024x969, 85K)

It is. If the US is dumb enough to attack it will be a Iranians who will pretend to plant their fags on space rocks

Attached: it's time.png (500x266, 168K)

Nigga, you Mutts are already crippled, so it would make you even

Attached: USMC force recon.jpg (558x647, 128K)

Alright, fine. You want to play? Let's fucking play. Here goes.

Iranian military:
>525,000 active personnel
>1,650 tanks
>2,215 ATV's
>505 planes
>145 helicopters
>168 light warships
>12 heavy warships
>21 submarines
>0 aircraft carriers
>0 nukes

Compared to the US military:
>1,348,000 active personnel
>5,884 tanks
>38,822 ATV's
>13,362 planes
>5,757 helicopters
>674 light warships
>137 heavy warships
>68 submarines
>11 aircraft carriers
>6,45 nukes
Source: International Institute for Strategic Studies (The Military Balance 2018)

By any metric you can imagine the US outclasses Iran by an order of magnitude it's laughable to even suggest they wouldn't immediately be steamrolled into the dust.

Go on. Refute this. With numbers.

I'll wait.

Attached: 1506958096821.jpg (584x305, 173K)

achaemenid empire 2 when?

Attached: 1560289339133m.jpg (1024x555, 75K)

Nice numbers Muttanon, but:

>A) You did not include Russian superweapons on Iranian list.
>B) This will be fought next to Iran, meaning they can bring their whole military to bear, but you cannot because Europe would go full nazi the second your occupation troops were redeployed

Attached: coming.jpg (1920x1080, 543K)

Every bit of what you said is absolute bullshit, and if Iran truly wants war with Zognald it won't be pretty for Iran. I'm of the opinion that Glormpf will actually play to win, rather than purposely drag it out like we have with everyone else. If it's his war, he will annihilate Iran. Whatever is left will be given to Israehell, and muzzies will be hung by their nutsacks. The only way Iran could possible compete is if Russia and China join in and just start throwing nukes around in which case we are all fucked.

Achamenid Empire lives forever in our hearts bro

Attached: in our hearts.jpg (1300x1300, 171K)

Those are bullshit numbers.
I'm sure Iran uses even decades old tanks while America just like we do just use the newest versions.

If we included our old shit we would get easely to 10000 instead of the 300 tanks now.

>it’s another non-American finds an excuse to vent his weird hatred for America thread

Attached: D013109B-D909-416D-A8A5-3F5F3D680C9F.gif (460x426, 782K)

>we're all fucked
Well not me. If shit hits the fan I am on the next plane to Mozambique. As the last White man in the world I figure I would be pretty popular down there

Attached: I been waiting for you Estonianon.jpg (600x694, 140K)

Never

Literal bullshit

Truth is that your old shit is still better than any modern weapons. German WW2 tech is unsurpassed to this very day. FACT!

That's why Chile still uses it
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=167&v=XlSMNh6yPVg

Attached: chilean army.jpg (1280x722, 449K)

So no argument then, gotcha. I think we're done here.

Also (in case you were wondering) Estonia's military:
>6,600 active personnel
>0 tanks
>314 ATV's
>4 planes
>6 helicopters
>20 light warships
>0 heavy warships
>0 submarines
>0 aircraft carriers
>0 nukes
>(ranked just behind Rwanda)

Have a nice day living in your utterly irrelevant meme of a "country", you 2/10 troll

Attached: 1493067436422.jpg (367x451, 30K)

Stop sucking jewish cocks. A book recommendation for you.

Attached: 51YMXwaUioL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (493x500, 28K)

Have fun getting nuked in your mother's basement while I live like a king in Africa.

Don't worry though, I will recreate you, at least genetically, I guess whatever I procreate with this one will look quite American

Attached: new life new wife.webm (640x800, 1.41M)

Well at least the Estonian has a country, he doesn't live in a Jew-created abomination of social engineering. I mean even if you evicted all non-Whites you would still be living with strangers. I am truly sorry for you Mutt-fren

Ouch, that was harsh! Go easy on him, he is about to have his rectum widened by an IRG bayonet anyway

Nice try afro-chilean

FINARRRRY! THE END OF AMELICA IS IN SIGHT!

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

based chilean brother

Except the US military spends its time in sexual harassment training, accepts trans freaks and faggots. Iranian forces meanwhile are based.

honestly that is the second most likely scenario and I can see that,Iran forcing the US into a very costly and bloody war they know that it would be very hard on both the military and the population would strain things to the point that it's actually accelerating the demise of america in the same way afghanistan was to the soviets.

stop huffing your own propaganda retard

>projection
the post

that's assuming
>the US is gonna use nearly all forces (it wont deplete foreign bases outside the ME to do that)
>that somehow a conventional military holding all the defensive advantages will take more casulties than a country who needs to navally invade or go through Iraq (who has stated that they will side with Iran) to gain a strategic print directly into Iran
>that our zogged up military personel of welfare queens and WOMEN POWER have the will to fight against an all-male and highly motivated force fighting to defend their land
>that all of our tanks and ATVs can maneuver in the high altitude and mountaneous terrain that encompass most of the region
supply and logistics aren't the end all, be all

iran ironically has done a really good job of updating and maintaining 40 year old american military equipment left over from the Shaw

Shills first day

Laughing at you, cumskin. Fuck whitey.

Yes, and I might even have exaggerated a little for effect, but that is the point, if US fucks that up they will look weak and petro dollar depends on everyone being scared of the US. And I am pretty sure the US is pretty scared of THAT

Why are you so fucking stupid kike. You born from incest or something.

Kike sees blood, but what he thinks is: food

Yep, I am with the zogbots deployed to Korea, and I can tell you a lot of our stuff is really recycled garbage, and we are supposed to be one of the most elite forces. I don't even dare to imagine what shit the reservists are using

Sounds like you are fuck mate. You seem a good American though, so I hope nothing happends over there

You might have exaggerated, but I am positive the US will have its ass kicked. You are right about the petro-dollar though, which was what I was getting at in the OP, but had forgot what it was called

iran can't remove Israel from the map but would rather try to remove america..
these threads are being posted to make us never come back here

Hope you right OP, nobody would be happier than I to see the great satan American perish in a hail of Iranian missiles

>I am positive the US will have its ass kicked
I'm sure you are positive, faggot.

Alrighty, can't wait for you to loose another war muttard

Attached: terr.jpg (500x522, 67K)

There is a difference between needing the oil to keep your fucked war machine semi functional and doing it because bankers and Goldstein said to do it.

>iran will win
If we ACTUALLY declare war through congress, Iran will be completely fucked. If we do an iraq, the gov't will likely collapse. The only way iran will win is guerrillas doing better than the viet cong.

How is the military it’s weakest ever when Trump has only increased military spending?

Ungrateful shithead, if it was not for the US you would have still be occupied by the nazis

Attached: fuck germans.jpg (720x477, 98K)

My bad, thank you USA for freeing us from le ebil nadzis so we could enjoy 50 years of Soviet occupation instead. This is me singing a song of gratitude to US:
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

My mistake my dear Mutt fren. MIGA!

Attached: thank you usa.jpg (600x587, 69K)

The US is pretty shit at none conventional warfare actually. US doctrine focuses on crippling the enemies production and defense capabilities through air power and then pushing into the capital with armor and infantry. If the Iranians fought conventionally shock and aw would overwhelm them at best and heavily fuck with their organization and troop movements at worst. If they fight unconventionally we have to engage in search and destroy which means targeting production and larger defensive areas is either pointless or not possible and you can give the public anything other then “we killed x amount of sand niggers today” and the public would rather quickly ask why are we waisting money and lives to chase down foreign retards in some foreign hell hole

I bet you never served. Well maybe you served Big Macs. Take this from someone who actually has a clue: although nobody spends as much money as us, we get a lot less back from that money. We made war an industry and we are paying by most of that money being pocketed by private interests. We are better at making money than anyone else in this world. We got true enterprising spirit and I am really proud of it. BUT we are still clueless when it comes to war, and you suggest we are going to attack a nation that has 3000 years of military experience? We don't even have 300!

That’s actually more the germans biting off more then they could chew and then the Soviets getting their heads out of their collective asses then anything US related

we need to make a gun that shoots dollar bills. the enemy will be too busy picking them up to fight back. now pay me 1 million dollars for my idea.

Yes you are not wrong, but look what happens whenever we are unable to use air support. Look at Battle of the Bulge. Our planes were grounded for a few days and the Germans, who we thought were defeated, almost threw us back into the sea. Fortunately for us (debatable) they ran out of gas and skies cleared. But realize this: in a straight ground fight the US would have been massacred by the Germans

Now look at Iran. Mountains everywhere, imagine all the troops and AA they can hide there

Might unironically work better, I mean look at Iraq. They paid random goatkeepers a few dollars and they became terrorists for a day. It would also be a lot cheaper than missiles that cost several hundred million dollars a piece. I mean we found ourselves in a full war we would have to abolish money, or else we would go bankrupt

1) Defending is easier than attacking, takes fewer people, especially when you have home field advantage
2) The US will never EVER deploy all 1.3 Million troops to one location, and certainly not all at once
3) Who gives a fuck about ATVs?
4) We have had aerial dominance of the gulf region since 1991, what has that gotten us?
5) Iran has one coast and lots of mountains between its cities and the coast
6) Iran is large enough that Iraq and Afghanistan could fit in it, but it is largely mountains. Mountainous warfare is not driving over the open desert in a hook to flank the Iraqis
7) Iran is not beset by partisan or sectarian division, political disagreements will disappear the moment a foreign bomb explodes on their territory
8) Iran has 81 Million people, 99% of whom would turn hostile to any US personnel, so the size of their current active forces doesn't matter

The Red Army was spent by the time it had reached Berlin. Without you propping them up they would have lost to the Germans. But lend lease is just part of the crime. Did you realize that American engineers literally built the Soviet industry in the 20s and 30s?

This was meant for this, too much vodki, verdammt

all this non american cope. they hate us cuz they aint us. just let people believe that they can beat the US.

No we hate you cause you anus