Is Thor actually Lucifer

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

cast out of Asgard (heaven)
falls to earth
loses eye
loses arm
explain please

Attached: windowslivewritermicrosoftexperiencesafastrevolvingdoor-7234thor-2.jpg (30 KB, 290x371)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WLTcfWOKB4

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

It’s a story user

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

so answer the question then

Daniel Moore
Daniel Moore

I thought it would be cool to have a based gf but she spergs out whenever I wear my Mjolnir. She is a trad catholic. I don’t believe in Germanic/Celtic/European paganism or mythology but I love the aesthetic. She claims that it’s idolatry. Is it wrong to wear pagan/occult symbols if you don’t believe in it but like the way it looks?

Attached: FC5D1534-FF7A-419D-BD2D-5B6D4C92BBB5.jpg (34 KB, 480x360)

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

its a pretty faggy LARP dude

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

NO

Jayden Roberts
Jayden Roberts

LOKI IS.

THOR IS ZEUS

ODIN IS SATURN

Zeus/Thor/Jupiter/Baal/Enlil

Loki/Prometheus/Enki/Ea

Anu/Saturn/El/Yahweh/Moloch

Attached: Anu.jpg (331 KB, 744x1139)

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

not really, if you say that then anytime you listen to metal or wear any type of metal t shirt you are larping. I think it looks cool. People who accuse this of larping are too concerned about what others may think.

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

Wear a cross around your neck, but put mjolnir on your wrist, shorten the chain or whatever. Or if you wear a watch and have the autism for it, carve/engrave the symbol (either the Celtic/Nordic knot or mjolnir) into the back of the watch

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

Yes he is.
People worshipping him, even "actors" of him.
Worship = Satanic

Attached: 2b730a84127558b6.jpg (461 KB, 892x1292)

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

Thor is either Lucifer or Jesus

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

No, Odin is.
Odin
Wotan
Wotanaz
Satanas
The crows are sacred to Satan, too.
Also:
Odin is the God of knowledge while Satan means truth.

Mason King
Mason King

is X really (jewish mythological figure) ??
cringe

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

Satan and Lucifer are the same thing

Attached: 1548010886261.png (25 KB, 395x474)

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

JUPITER IS JESUS

Jace Barnes
Jace Barnes

Lucifer
jewish mythological figure

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

Attached: Zeus-vs-Saturn2.jpg (3.58 MB, 3037x3636)

Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen

Yes, they are.

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

Jesus is a jewish lie.

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

Attached: As-above-so-below.jpg (2.77 MB, 1595x2068)

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

Enki-Ea-Ptah-Satya, the True God Creator of Humanity

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

Most texts written about Nordic mythology were written after christianization, so certain christian elements made their way into the story

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

No.

Loki is more of an anti-hero who becomes more villainous near the end of the cycle. Lucifer is supposed to be literal evil incarnate.

Camden Garcia
Camden Garcia

Odin is God
Thor is his son, so he's either Lucifer or Jesus

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

Which planet is Loki?

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

religions have distinct theologies with vastly different metaphysical conclusions
hurr b-but there is vague syncretism and some names have similar etymology!
Can we stop doing this shit?

Attached: louis-wain-wicked-satisfaction-cat-print.jpg (91 KB, 556x469)

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

Tyr is the one who loses the hand to the wolf Fenrir, and Wodin is the one who loses the eye to access the well of Mimir, unless there are storiea about thor I am not aware of.

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

damn you're retarded

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

the parallels between Thor and Lucifer are stronger than between Thor and Jesus I think? even though Thor is he hero perhaps that is simply Satanic inversion, I'm not sure. please help me understand

Roman myths are not applicable

written or invented

Xavier Nguyen
Xavier Nguyen

metal is white nigger music, buddy

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

has a couple goats he can cook and eat at any time but so long as he puts the bones back in the skin they'll come right back.

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

TOP KEK

only an amerifat would put a jew cross and a pagan symbol like the SS runes, swastika, or black sun into the same picture

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

Low tier b8
Thor was never cast out of Asgard in the Poetic Edda, only in the marvel series. Odin gave his eye to the well of mimir, but there’s no myth describing Thor sacrificing limbs, although Tyr did sacrifice his arm to bind Fenris. You’re mixing up gods and their stories.

Loki was a fire jotun that was actually kicked out of Asgard, and when he tried coming back to piss off the gods he was strapped to a rock until ragnarok, but he wasn’t a god so he doesn’t fit the fallen angel motif.

I’d still say that Loki is basically the antagonistic force in the Norse myths, so he’s more like Satan than Lucifer.

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

yes, all false gods is satan larping as god

"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

ok what about Nuada?

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

There is the Roman record of the Germanic pantheon written by Tacitus in the 1st century, the Germanic gods are well known to be cognate to the Norse pantheon, including Donar and Wotan (Thor and Odin), although the writings in Tacitus’s Germania were the roman’s Interpretation and of course not as detailed as later works like the Poetic Edda. Cases for corroboration are there and are still being reconstructed.

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

THOR IS A LIE AND IS
IN ACTUALITY A METAPHOR
TO AN ANCIENT AFRICAN
DEITY WHO USED AN ANCIENT
MUSHROOM THAT WAS ONLY
ACTIVATED AND GREW DURING
LIGHTNING STORMS YOU WHITES HAVE THE STRONGEST DELUSION THE UNIVERSE ITSELF WILL HAVE TO
BITCH SLAP YOU THE FUCK AWAKE
OUT YOUR LIES WHOLE WORLD
KNOWS YALL BULLSHIT

Attached: IMG-20190213-215412.jpg (21 KB, 480x360)

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

So is the bibble.

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

The Irish myth figure? He was compared to mars of the Roman pantheon, and Tyr was also compared to mars, again, Tyr was the one who lost his arm (beneath the elbow IIRC), not Thor.

Joshua Peterson
Joshua Peterson

Satan is antagonistic only to jews.

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

Attached: satan-is-good.png (130 KB, 1142x389)

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

WE WUZ THOR
WE WUZ STORM GODS
WE WUZ BAAL OF CANAAN TOO

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

Nope, Jesus is a lie and all Pagan deities are allegories to the Gods that lived during the times of Lemuria.
Satan (or Sanat Kumara) was the ruler at the time.

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

lucifer,the light bringer,is not an accurate name,if you are a christian,because it defenately comes from prometheus,who stole the fire from gods to give it to humans.better use satan,that is the abrahamic term.

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

TotallyThis shit is sacrilegious, remove the kikery, jew worshipper

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

My grandmother told me that story in lip-smacking back in the day, when we were still living in a mud hut in Africa.

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

don't want to use brain
better point the obvious

every fucking time...

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

and the devilish figure in scandinavean mythology is loki for sure.

Christopher White
Christopher White

No. Satan is essentially a jewish lawyer whose whole bit is to argue against Yahweh's commands. "Lucifer" is not the proper name of any character in the Bible, but it was widely used in the early church as a nickname for both Jesus and John the Baptist. There are saints named Lucifer, and Jesus is still called lucifer in the Exsultet which is sung on Easter.

Flammas eius lúcifer matutínus invéniat:
ille, inquam, lúcifer, qui nescit occásum.
Christus Fílius tuus,
qui, regréssus ab ínferis, humáno géneri serénus illúxit,
et vivit et regnat in sæcula sæculórum.

May this flame be found still burning
by the Morning Star:
the one Morning Star who never sets,
Christ your Son,
who, coming back from death's domain,
has shed his peaceful light on humanity,
and lives and reigns for ever and ever.
Amen.

Blake James
Blake James

someone else has read Summa Daemoniaca

Attached: 2efae741f0666769ba61173a451ef52801d987eda309b9200676440b700eaf48.jpg (20 KB, 430x445)

Aiden Kelly
Aiden Kelly

It has more ancient origins.

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

as a christian you should know that satan was god`s beloved angel who rebeled against him.he is not tranformed into,he was.

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

does the Bible have anyone that has abilities like Thor?

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

why is second coming of Jesus depicted with a 3rd Eye? where does this basis come from?

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

No, but it has God teaching that washing is a bad thing. And that if you fap you'll be tortured for eternity.
Really makes you think who's the author.

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

Odin was the one who gave up his eye for knowledge, Tyr lost his arm. These two are not Thor.

Thor protects the realm of Men from the serpent, so Thor isn't really associated with Lucifer. Thor originates with the proto-indo european sky father Dyeus Phater. He is Jupiter, Zeus, Perun.

Yes Loki is closest to Lucifer or Prometheus in my opinion.

Thor is Zeus/Jupiter

Odin was associated with Mercury by the Romans.

Zeus/Thor/Jupiter/Baal/Enlil
Loki/Prometheus/Enki/Ea
Anu/Saturn/El/Yahweh/Moloch
Where is your evidence Germanic gods have anything to do with Sumerian and Phoencian gods?

Attached: nebraskydisc.jpg (107 KB, 610x600)

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

Jesus was created by stealing from different deities.

Logan Long
Logan Long

Christcuck dont you realise you worship the Chieftain God of the Proto-Indo Europeans?

Thor isn't satanic your just imposing your distorted religious conformation bias upon Gods much more ancient that your own theological formulation.

Attached: 1558633109192.jpg (962 KB, 908x1100)

Jayden Cook
Jayden Cook

wow litterly a millenium. Its the struggle to becom hardworking like his dad. ODIN

Sebastian Rivera
Sebastian Rivera

satan is not one but a persona taken by bunch of demons like legion
the devil "diabolos" is three separate entities who mock the trinity one of them is the one who we believe was once lucifer, the demon defeated by St. Michael, the other two are apollyon and abaddon who embody the false prophets (those who transmit despair) and the antichrists (those who embody despair and make it flesh)

Aaron Robinson
Aaron Robinson

You lost the war, your culture is ours now

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

Yeah I never said he was Satan, only that he was more like Satan than Lucifer if the comparison were to be made, which yeah, is apples to oranges anyhow senpai

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

huh?

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

Where does Tyr fit in? His name is related to Zeus, deus, and Jupiter.

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

This.
Its just occult retconning the canons together to support their perenialist world view that all religions stem from the same source.

The Gods of the Celts, Germanics, Romans, Greeks ARE related however.

Attached: indoeuropean-gods.jpg (348 KB, 1390x944)

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

using a pagan symbol with a cross
holy cringe

Attached: mLwxKym.png (119 KB, 402x564)

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

Lucifer = Odin, because it was Odin who brought knowledge/light to humanity aka Prometheus/Mercury/Maui/Hermes etc.

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

Odin sacrificed himself on the tree and also had a spear in his side

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

Yeah Jesus is like the defense attorney and Satan is like the prosecuting attorney, I’ve heard jehovah witnesses describe it that way too, I always poke at them on my doorstep, kek, some jehovahs witnesses think Jews ended their covenant and are damned, I’m like damn at least we can agree on hating kikes

Ayden Sanders
Ayden Sanders

the fuck is this?

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

Basically, Odin, is /ourdude/, as is anyone else who opposed the Abrahamic death and lies machine (including Jesus).

Mason Hall
Mason Hall

you don't know what you're talking about

Jayden Fisher
Jayden Fisher

Well an account of literally anything happening, true or false is a story. What's your point?

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

I sure do, pirate boy

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

Etymologically, tyr’s name has similarities to deus in a general sense, though the romans themselves compared tyr’s function to mars. It’s also proposed that tyr was once the head of the pantheon over Odin, and that he got his name from tuisto the divine ancestor of the Germanics, There are many suggestions to keep in mind as reconstruction goes forward

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

pirate boy WHOA watch out

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

Ok, but Thor never betrayed his kin or Asgard, also Thor is the protector god of mankind.

William Perez
William Perez

Meant to say tuisto got his name from tyr, my point is there’s a lot of conjecture due to lack of record. But yeah romans tendered his function akin to mars.

Brayden Brown
Brayden Brown

So basically the divine masculine

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

With Freya as the Aphrodite/Venus divine feminine

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

Fixed it myself, added some of the kikes holy words about the lady with the most pure heart.

Attached: FIXED.jpg (90 KB, 915x360)

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

when purity spiral Jew hatred causes you to hate the number one religious enemy of the Jews
poetic

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

Attached: 155435355.webm (1.24 MB, 574x382)

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

Dunno. But Hades is Pluto. Hermes is Mercury.

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

I dont even know who this "Chieftain" is

People give their own strentgh to him, they fear him, they respect him and they also worship him. but what is the benefit of worshipping a god? will he thank you for that?

David Gray
David Gray

If you're Christian you call him God.

Owen King
Owen King

theres a difference between believing and worshipping you stupid fishchippakistanimonkey

Christian Smith
Christian Smith

For me, Thor is Satan in disguise because he is used by the media to brainwash people thats satanic.
a real "God" does not need to kill people

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

All of history's gods and goddess are either Lucifer, fallen angels, and sometimes demons.
Demons today are the disembodied spirits of the nephilim. Many were giants, but some weren't, though they all had superhuman strength or some other unique attribute. Hercules, for example was a nephilim, but the Greeks considered him a demi-god. His father was a fallen angel (Zeus). Some people consider Zeus to be the devil, or Saturn. He's probably both. Satan and his angels masquerade as angels of light, and appear to humans as gods. It's no coincidence that Zeus is associated with lightning. Hitler also adopted the lightning bolts for his SS.
Jesus said, "I beheld Satan fall like lightning from heaven."
Then you have Prometheus who stole fire (light, knowledge) from the gods and gave it to humanity. Sounds like the garden of Eden story.
It's no coincidence that different gods and goddesses from every culture and race around the world all sound similar to each other. It's the same angel being worshipped.
In modern times, the nephilim will return like the bible says, but this time it'll be as "extraterrestrials". Watch everybody get on their knees, worship them, and ask them to solve the world's problems. The same retards in this thread will be the ones crucifying anybody who rejects them. Atheists are more religious than anybody.

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

what are characteristics of Satan in your opinion?

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

The enemy, the tempter, the accuser come to lay the law, the head of legions of evil, he is the price of the earth.

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

because this mytheme is universal. Jesus christ is lucifer, prometheus is lucifer, venus aphrodite and mercury are lucifer.
this is why the term “luciferian” to describe evil archinic forces is a kind of blasphemy. they dont “bear the light” they flee from it.

Christopher Murphy
Christopher Murphy

That's Odin, retard.
And he got the spear.
Thor got the hammer.

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

Odin crucified himself and was speared like Jesus (embodiment of God)

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

Probably not but still demonic like Islam, Judaism, Eastern relgions and all of paganism. Ancient Aryans were always heavily jewed, in fact it's them that gave kikes the idea. Apparently they intermingled and became Egyptians, Israelites, Phoenecians, etc, and they were connected with Scythians, Celts, European people in general. Even later ''Christians'' made up legends about Jesus Christ with blatantly pagan elements, the Holy Grail for example.

The lower races are materialistic but it is us wh*Tes that wish to explore and venerate what's rightly forgotten. We're not some psuedo noble warriors, we're brothers in Christ. Don't dwell in the dark.

Dylan Butler
Dylan Butler

whites*

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

are these European mythologies and stories actually just Jewish?
This is your brain on Christianity.

Attached: 1553048330548.png (114 KB, 310x337)

John Hughes
John Hughes

Attached: hmm.jpg (103 KB, 631x431)

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

All religions are Indo-European in origin. Persians were the first monotheists.

Mason Young
Mason Young

What a fucking retard you are. Christ is the anti thesis of all those niggers in your picture. The hand sign in that picture is there because that picture comes from the orthodox Church which as we all know is a heretical cult.

Protestant or bust!

youtube.com/watch?v=-WLTcfWOKB4

Protestant or bust!

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

implying cosmologies around the world don't connect
Also
grug it's urp therefore it's gud
Persians were the first monotheists
Untrue. Zoroastrian monotheism dates to after the Sassanian period, which is after even the New Testament. Alexander burnt all the Achaemenid Zoroastrian texts so we don't know about that, and throughout the entire Hellenistic period, they were pagans.

Ryder James
Ryder James

Extreme perennialism is gay and bluepilled

Attached: 1556879784606.jpg (323 KB, 1342x1843)

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

Please stop calling Anderson a Protestant. He literally calls out "Protestants" several times, and endorses Christmas which is Catholic pagan syncreticism.
Also supports race-mixing while most Protestants kept Biblical miscegenation laws.

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

It's somewhat true though, though all myths change when different racial groups adopt it in different environments, which is why the people of the Teutonic wildlands whom we descend from wouldn't have the same religion as a bunch of mongrels in India. It changes even more when you take into consideration ancestor worship.

Joseph James
Joseph James

Almost all religions are different manifestations of the same concepts. The overarching themes are thus:
God is All things, you are the physical manifestation of God
the only thing that truly exists is God, the rest is illusion, this world is just the play of God.
salvation is found through the teachings/guidance of an enlightened master (Christ, Buddha)
salvation is within
you will be reborn until you can escape the cycle
the world is reset whenever humans are overcome with evil to give us a fresh start so we may have the chance to escape again (biblical apocalypse, shivas tandava, etc)
there is one God in many forms, polytheism is monotheism in disguise
That's all I can think of from off the top of my head.

Attached: 1559700758610.jpg (30 KB, 500x467)

Nathaniel Wood
Nathaniel Wood

A little bonus.
The top Jews commune with malicious beings, they are known as archons, demons, etc. They envy humans for our divine nature and wish to keep us trapped. They are manipulating the jews to create the clown world you see, and it's just going to get worse and worse until the reset happens.
They aren't literally physical lizardmen or Greys but when seen by people Astral projecting it is how they appear.

Attached: 1558409906475.png (3.65 MB, 1150x1438)

Julian Walker
Julian Walker

God is All things, you are the physical manifestation of God
That's neoplatonic monism, not Christianity, shill.

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

I don't care for your cries of shill. This is the truth in so far as I can tell. Take it or leave it, I don't care.

Attached: 1430550130468.jpg (91 KB, 500x628)

Jackson Young
Jackson Young

"a bit of X looks like Y, therefor X is Y!"
"im going completely disregard the countless other differences between them"

Attached: ce8.png (16 KB, 200x226)

Adrian Flores
Adrian Flores

loses arm
loses eye
Did you just lump all of the Aesir together and call it Thor?

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

Your supposed "truth" is simply Luciferianism. No, God isn't everything and nothing at the same time, this is a Neoplatonic and not a concept that occurs in the Bible as you so claim.

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

Indo-europeans did in fact venture south of Caucasus and at certain points ruled the brown afro-asiatic masses, so called ''Semites''. The ''noble'' caste tried to redeem others with their unique insight and knowledge but ultimately it corroded due materialistic kikery. That's how wrong and weak they were.

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

no. LOKI was always lying and scheming. LYING was always more associated with the DEVIL in any culture.

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

based and same conclusionpilled

Same conclusions. If theres one other multi-dimensional/ET entity, then there's likely many.

Basically they've already shown you... look at the movies, like men in black, at the end how they are the small community inside the door/locker etc..

Christopher Anderson
Christopher Anderson

In folklore, it's typical for either Jahve or Jesus to replace the thunder/warrior gods like Thor or Perun. Lucifer is Veles or Loki although they(especially Veles) don't really fit the role.

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

Here's just 1 example:
Philippians 2:5-8 (KJV) Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Ironic, more likely you are the Satanist, the church as an organization has been subverted long ago.
Also
gospel of Thomas
Find the rest yourself if you care enough to seek truth.

Attached: 1517426613667.jpg (172 KB, 1920x1080)

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

Philippians 2:5-8
Doesn't imply some sort of monism that God is present literally in everywhere and in everything but nothing at the same time.
the church as an organization has been subverted long ago
I don't support any church institution.
Gospel of Thomas
literal Gnostic apocrypha
Yeah, I'm not falling for your "enlightenment" here.

Kevin Barnes
Kevin Barnes

JIDF GO HOME

Cooper Lee
Cooper Lee

Now I'm just enjoying the show, it's quite the spectacle. I really hope the finale happens in my lifetime.

Attached: 2CB158A1-F306-49E1-B597-7E8D05D2AEE7.jpg (83 KB, 1024x917)

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

That's cool, like I said, take it or leave it. I don't care to convince you.

Attached: DuWYvB7V4AECfPR.jpg (50 KB, 699x297)

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

I do care to seek the truth, and I have. It's not Monism like you claim.

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

The story of Thor is older than the story of Lucifer

Parker Jones
Parker Jones

I didn't want to start a thread for this question
when you look at religions, there are some patterns that repeat in different religions and cultures algon the time.
is religion some kind of lost knowledghe about humanity when there wasn't writing and all the data relied on songs and stories?

Dylan Ramirez
Dylan Ramirez

falls to earth
loses eye
loses arm
loses figure
loses kingdom
gives everything instead to strong black valkyrie
fucks off into space
The end.

Camden Allen
Camden Allen

No. Loki was cast out and he is not a God.
falls to earth
Not in the mythology
loses eye
Odin traded his eye for wisdom
loses arm
That was Týr, God of war, who lost his arm in the process of chaining Fenris the giant wolf.
explain please
Read Kringlusoga, plz.

Mason Powell
Mason Powell

Mary was a hivite. Notice how they idolize the "virgin" part.

Joseph was the OG cuck apparently.

Jesus was a mind controlled slave until he broke free around 12 years old and started telling everyone.

Same as Sarah now it seems, if you know who im talking about.

Jesus was a real good man, but the bible was a hivite cover story.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit