Is Thor actually Lucifer

>cast out of Asgard (heaven)
>falls to earth
>loses eye
>loses arm
explain please

Attached: windowslivewritermicrosoftexperiencesafastrevolvingdoor-7234thor-2.jpg (290x371, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WLTcfWOKB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It’s a story user

so answer the question then

I thought it would be cool to have a based gf but she spergs out whenever I wear my Mjolnir. She is a trad catholic. I don’t believe in Germanic/Celtic/European paganism or mythology but I love the aesthetic. She claims that it’s idolatry. Is it wrong to wear pagan/occult symbols if you don’t believe in it but like the way it looks?

Attached: FC5D1534-FF7A-419D-BD2D-5B6D4C92BBB5.jpg (480x360, 34K)

its a pretty faggy LARP dude

NO

LOKI IS.

THOR IS ZEUS

ODIN IS SATURN

Zeus/Thor/Jupiter/Baal/Enlil

Loki/Prometheus/Enki/Ea

Anu/Saturn/El/Yahweh/Moloch

Attached: Anu.jpg (744x1139, 331K)

not really, if you say that then anytime you listen to metal or wear any type of metal t shirt you are larping. I think it looks cool. People who accuse this of larping are too concerned about what others may think.

Wear a cross around your neck, but put mjolnir on your wrist, shorten the chain or whatever. Or if you wear a watch and have the autism for it, carve/engrave the symbol (either the Celtic/Nordic knot or mjolnir) into the back of the watch

Yes he is.
People worshipping him, even "actors" of him.
Worship = Satanic

Attached: 2b730a84127558b6.jpg (892x1292, 461K)

Thor is either Lucifer or Jesus

No, Odin is.
>Odin
>Wotan
>Wotanaz
>Satanas
The crows are sacred to Satan, too.
Also:
Odin is the God of knowledge while Satan means truth.

>is X really (jewish mythological figure) ??
cringe

>Satan and Lucifer are the same thing

Attached: 1548010886261.png (395x474, 25K)

JUPITER IS JESUS

>Lucifer
>jewish mythological figure

Attached: Zeus-vs-Saturn2.jpg (3037x3636, 3.58M)

Yes, they are.

Jesus is a jewish lie.

Attached: As-above-so-below.jpg (1595x2068, 2.77M)

Enki-Ea-Ptah-Satya, the True God Creator of Humanity

Most texts written about Nordic mythology were written after christianization, so certain christian elements made their way into the story

No.

Loki is more of an anti-hero who becomes more villainous near the end of the cycle. Lucifer is supposed to be literal evil incarnate.

Odin is God
Thor is his son, so he's either Lucifer or Jesus

Which planet is Loki?

>religions have distinct theologies with vastly different metaphysical conclusions
>hurr b-but there is vague syncretism and some names have similar etymology!
Can we stop doing this shit?

Attached: louis_wain_wicked_satisfaction_cat_print.jpg (556x469, 91K)

Tyr is the one who loses the hand to the wolf Fenrir, and Wodin is the one who loses the eye to access the well of Mimir, unless there are storiea about thor I am not aware of.

damn you're retarded

the parallels between Thor and Lucifer are stronger than between Thor and Jesus I think? even though Thor is he hero perhaps that is simply Satanic inversion, I'm not sure. please help me understand

Roman myths are not applicable

written or invented

metal is white nigger music, buddy

>has a couple goats he can cook and eat at any time but so long as he puts the bones back in the skin they'll come right back.

TOP KEK

only an amerifat would put a jew cross and a pagan symbol like the SS runes, swastika, or black sun into the same picture

Low tier b8
Thor was never cast out of Asgard in the Poetic Edda, only in the marvel series. Odin gave his eye to the well of mimir, but there’s no myth describing Thor sacrificing limbs, although Tyr did sacrifice his arm to bind Fenris. You’re mixing up gods and their stories.

Loki was a fire jotun that was actually kicked out of Asgard, and when he tried coming back to piss off the gods he was strapped to a rock until ragnarok, but he wasn’t a god so he doesn’t fit the fallen angel motif.

I’d still say that Loki is basically the antagonistic force in the Norse myths, so he’s more like Satan than Lucifer.

yes, all false gods is satan larping as god

"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."

ok what about Nuada?

There is the Roman record of the Germanic pantheon written by Tacitus in the 1st century, the Germanic gods are well known to be cognate to the Norse pantheon, including Donar and Wotan (Thor and Odin), although the writings in Tacitus’s Germania were the roman’s Interpretation and of course not as detailed as later works like the Poetic Edda. Cases for corroboration are there and are still being reconstructed.

THOR IS A LIE AND IS
IN ACTUALITY A METAPHOR
TO AN ANCIENT AFRICAN
DEITY WHO USED AN ANCIENT
MUSHROOM THAT WAS ONLY
ACTIVATED AND GREW DURING
LIGHTNING STORMS YOU WHITES HAVE THE STRONGEST DELUSION THE UNIVERSE ITSELF WILL HAVE TO
BITCH SLAP YOU THE FUCK AWAKE
OUT YOUR LIES WHOLE WORLD
KNOWS YALL BULLSHIT

Attached: IMG_20190213_215412.jpg (480x360, 21K)

So is the bibble.

The Irish myth figure? He was compared to mars of the Roman pantheon, and Tyr was also compared to mars, again, Tyr was the one who lost his arm (beneath the elbow IIRC), not Thor.

Satan is antagonistic only to jews.

Attached: satan is good.png (1142x389, 130K)

WE WUZ THOR
WE WUZ STORM GODS
WE WUZ BAAL OF CANAAN TOO

Nope, Jesus is a lie and all Pagan deities are allegories to the Gods that lived during the times of Lemuria.
Satan (or Sanat Kumara) was the ruler at the time.

lucifer,the light bringer,is not an accurate name,if you are a christian,because it defenately comes from prometheus,who stole the fire from gods to give it to humans.better use satan,that is the abrahamic term.

TotallyThis shit is sacrilegious, remove the kikery, jew worshipper

My grandmother told me that story in lip-smacking back in the day, when we were still living in a mud hut in Africa.

>don't want to use brain
>better point the obvious

every fucking time...

and the devilish figure in scandinavean mythology is loki for sure.

No. Satan is essentially a jewish lawyer whose whole bit is to argue against Yahweh's commands. "Lucifer" is not the proper name of any character in the Bible, but it was widely used in the early church as a nickname for both Jesus and John the Baptist. There are saints named Lucifer, and Jesus is still called lucifer in the Exsultet which is sung on Easter.

Flammas eius lúcifer matutínus invéniat:
ille, inquam, lúcifer, qui nescit occásum.
Christus Fílius tuus,
qui, regréssus ab ínferis, humáno géneri serénus illúxit,
et vivit et regnat in sæcula sæculórum.

May this flame be found still burning
by the Morning Star:
the one Morning Star who never sets,
Christ your Son,
who, coming back from death's domain,
has shed his peaceful light on humanity,
and lives and reigns for ever and ever.
Amen.

>someone else has read Summa Daemoniaca

Attached: 2efae741f0666769ba61173a451ef52801d987eda309b9200676440b700eaf48.jpg (430x445, 20K)

It has more ancient origins.

as a christian you should know that satan was god`s beloved angel who rebeled against him.he is not tranformed into,he was.

does the Bible have anyone that has abilities like Thor?

why is second coming of Jesus depicted with a 3rd Eye? where does this basis come from?

No, but it has God teaching that washing is a bad thing. And that if you fap you'll be tortured for eternity.
Really makes you think who's the author.

Odin was the one who gave up his eye for knowledge, Tyr lost his arm. These two are not Thor.

Thor protects the realm of Men from the serpent, so Thor isn't really associated with Lucifer. Thor originates with the proto-indo european sky father Dyeus Phater. He is Jupiter, Zeus, Perun.

Yes Loki is closest to Lucifer or Prometheus in my opinion.

Thor is Zeus/Jupiter

Odin was associated with Mercury by the Romans.

>Zeus/Thor/Jupiter/Baal/Enlil
>Loki/Prometheus/Enki/Ea
>Anu/Saturn/El/Yahweh/Moloch
Where is your evidence Germanic gods have anything to do with Sumerian and Phoencian gods?

Attached: nebraskydisc.jpg (610x600, 107K)

Jesus was created by stealing from different deities.

Christcuck dont you realise you worship the Chieftain God of the Proto-Indo Europeans?

Thor isn't satanic your just imposing your distorted religious conformation bias upon Gods much more ancient that your own theological formulation.

Attached: 1558633109192.jpg (908x1100, 962K)

wow litterly a millenium. Its the struggle to becom hardworking like his dad. ODIN

satan is not one but a persona taken by bunch of demons like legion
the devil "diabolos" is three separate entities who mock the trinity one of them is the one who we believe was once lucifer, the demon defeated by St. Michael, the other two are apollyon and abaddon who embody the false prophets (those who transmit despair) and the antichrists (those who embody despair and make it flesh)

You lost the war, your culture is ours now

Yeah I never said he was Satan, only that he was more like Satan than Lucifer if the comparison were to be made, which yeah, is apples to oranges anyhow senpai

huh?

Where does Tyr fit in? His name is related to Zeus, deus, and Jupiter.

This.
Its just occult retconning the canons together to support their perenialist world view that all religions stem from the same source.

The Gods of the Celts, Germanics, Romans, Greeks ARE related however.

Attached: indoeuropean gods.jpg (1390x944, 348K)

>using a pagan symbol with a cross
holy cringe

Attached: mLwxKym.png (402x564, 119K)

Lucifer = Odin, because it was Odin who brought knowledge/light to humanity aka Prometheus/Mercury/Maui/Hermes etc.

Odin sacrificed himself on the tree and also had a spear in his side

Yeah Jesus is like the defense attorney and Satan is like the prosecuting attorney, I’ve heard jehovah witnesses describe it that way too, I always poke at them on my doorstep, kek, some jehovahs witnesses think Jews ended their covenant and are damned, I’m like damn at least we can agree on hating kikes

the fuck is this?

Basically, Odin, is /ourdude/, as is anyone else who opposed the Abrahamic death and lies machine (including Jesus).

you don't know what you're talking about

Well an account of literally anything happening, true or false is a story. What's your point?

I sure do, pirate boy

Etymologically, tyr’s name has similarities to deus in a general sense, though the romans themselves compared tyr’s function to mars. It’s also proposed that tyr was once the head of the pantheon over Odin, and that he got his name from tuisto the divine ancestor of the Germanics, There are many suggestions to keep in mind as reconstruction goes forward

pirate boy WHOA watch out

Ok, but Thor never betrayed his kin or Asgard, also Thor is the protector god of mankind.

Meant to say tuisto got his name from tyr, my point is there’s a lot of conjecture due to lack of record. But yeah romans tendered his function akin to mars.

So basically the divine masculine

With Freya as the Aphrodite/Venus divine feminine

Fixed it myself, added some of the kikes holy words about the lady with the most pure heart.

Attached: FIXED.jpg (915x360, 90K)

>when purity spiral Jew hatred causes you to hate the number one religious enemy of the Jews
poetic

Attached: 155435355.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Dunno. But Hades is Pluto. Hermes is Mercury.

I dont even know who this "Chieftain" is

People give their own strentgh to him, they fear him, they respect him and they also worship him. but what is the benefit of worshipping a god? will he thank you for that?

If you're Christian you call him God.

theres a difference between believing and worshipping you stupid fishchippakistanimonkey

For me, Thor is Satan in disguise because he is used by the media to brainwash people thats satanic.
a real "God" does not need to kill people

All of history's gods and goddess are either Lucifer, fallen angels, and sometimes demons.
Demons today are the disembodied spirits of the nephilim. Many were giants, but some weren't, though they all had superhuman strength or some other unique attribute. Hercules, for example was a nephilim, but the Greeks considered him a demi-god. His father was a fallen angel (Zeus). Some people consider Zeus to be the devil, or Saturn. He's probably both. Satan and his angels masquerade as angels of light, and appear to humans as gods. It's no coincidence that Zeus is associated with lightning. Hitler also adopted the lightning bolts for his SS.
Jesus said, "I beheld Satan fall like lightning from heaven."
Then you have Prometheus who stole fire (light, knowledge) from the gods and gave it to humanity. Sounds like the garden of Eden story.
It's no coincidence that different gods and goddesses from every culture and race around the world all sound similar to each other. It's the same angel being worshipped.
In modern times, the nephilim will return like the bible says, but this time it'll be as "extraterrestrials". Watch everybody get on their knees, worship them, and ask them to solve the world's problems. The same retards in this thread will be the ones crucifying anybody who rejects them. Atheists are more religious than anybody.

what are characteristics of Satan in your opinion?

The enemy, the tempter, the accuser come to lay the law, the head of legions of evil, he is the price of the earth.

because this mytheme is universal. Jesus christ is lucifer, prometheus is lucifer, venus aphrodite and mercury are lucifer.
this is why the term “luciferian” to describe evil archinic forces is a kind of blasphemy. they dont “bear the light” they flee from it.

That's Odin, retard.
And he got the spear.
Thor got the hammer.

Odin crucified himself and was speared like Jesus (embodiment of God)

Probably not but still demonic like Islam, Judaism, Eastern relgions and all of paganism. Ancient Aryans were always heavily jewed, in fact it's them that gave kikes the idea. Apparently they intermingled and became Egyptians, Israelites, Phoenecians, etc, and they were connected with Scythians, Celts, European people in general. Even later ''Christians'' made up legends about Jesus Christ with blatantly pagan elements, the Holy Grail for example.

The lower races are materialistic but it is us wh*Tes that wish to explore and venerate what's rightly forgotten. We're not some psuedo noble warriors, we're brothers in Christ. Don't dwell in the dark.

whites*

>are these European mythologies and stories actually just Jewish?
This is your brain on Christianity.

Attached: 1553048330548.png (310x337, 114K)

Attached: hmm.jpg (631x431, 103K)

All religions are Indo-European in origin. Persians were the first monotheists.

What a fucking retard you are. Christ is the anti thesis of all those niggers in your picture. The hand sign in that picture is there because that picture comes from the orthodox Church which as we all know is a heretical cult.

Protestant or bust!

youtube.com/watch?v=-WLTcfWOKB4

Protestant or bust!