Suicide epidemic

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

Why is everyone distracted by dumb shit when there's a serious global male suicide epidemic going on that nobody gives a shit about.

It represent the fact that mental health services are more readily available to men, that men are viewed as disposable. One could make an argument that this is proof that women have it better than men in society.

This is also a race issue. In Europe, men are FOUR times more likely to kill themselves than women. This is double the global average. There is a serious problem here. Men aren't making suicidal gestures like women do. They're killing themselves because they unironically want to die.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide

bbc.com/future/story/20190313-why-more-men-kill-themselves-than-women

According to that article, suicide is th single biggest killer of men under 45. Society is making men depressed.

Attached: gunhead0.jpg (10 KB, 300x229)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/netflix-show-13-reasons-why-linked-suicide
youtube.com/watch?v=LACbVhgtx9I
youtube.com/watch?v=REUxZtfrU-o
youtube.com/watch?v=sd4l7MOug40
youtube.com/watch?v=XsN1hqbIMDw
youtube.com/channel/UCLkjatDC5K38TWJLSDibesw/videos)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/traptopia/
youtube.com/channel/UC3-ks_2iw-ZfCf8dKGo6PJg
youtube.com/watch?v=fXbodjwAqTM
youtube.com/watch?v=VkVh9nkLIgc
youtube.com/channel/UCIfnKm98q78j2ZNcfSQhhCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GR_TzvDeJAo&list=LL3-ks_2iw-ZfCf8dKGo6PJg&index=11&t=545s
liveleak.com/view?t=CkP2V_1521220291
youtube.com/watch?v=KRw-DMflDeI

James Rivera
James Rivera

represent the fact that mental health services are more readily available to men,
Meant women

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

cringe weebfags an heroing

What's the problem again?

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

not posting the gif
SAGE

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

Leo Sanchez
Leo Sanchez

what is natural selection

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

Its funny because I thought I might have personality issues and sure enough every god damn google article is about women with borderline personality disorder. Really amazing, honestly.

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes

It's not a gif, but close enough.

Attached: 1540659681971.webm (1.98 MB, 854x478)

Nathaniel Cooper
Nathaniel Cooper

I remember watching that right after he did it. Brutal. The Mom's screams. The police looking under the tarp.

Caleb Ward
Caleb Ward

1. Stress is way more then 40years ago
2. pressure on men got more, they have to successful and have to get a woman
3. to get a woman seems impossible because she wants to be rescued by a hero, she want to be the Princess, but in fact she is the Dragon.
4. society pressures makes it nearly impossible to raise a boy to a man

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

Attached: suicide-rate.jpg (63 KB, 1067x600)

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

I want to kill myself. I don't feel like access to mental health services or some kind of gender discrepancy is an issue. The state of society and life are both horrible and meaningless. It's not an issue like the gender pay gap or racial discrimination or whatever that can be addressed with new laws or targeted funding.

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

You have to realize society in general treats men so poorly.

Suicide rates mirror incarceration rates and job death rates.

The civilized centrally planned future is meant to be enjoyed by women, with a strong government/husband.

Males in general are useless, so society tries to dispose of them.

The best solution is to be a neet. Live of others and the government like a woman. Stop supporting you own devaluation. The harder you work and play along the less you will have.

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

legalize euthanasia and suicide rates will go down

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

modern mass mkultra induce suicidal thoughs on people specially children
sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/netflix-show-13-reasons-why-linked-suicide
youtube.com/watch?v=LACbVhgtx9I

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

I actually did a study on this once. Older to middle aged white and native American men commit WAY more suicide than other groups. Way more. The numbers were emotionally moving. Every male group, regardless of age and race kill themselves more than every female group except for white women who killed themselves more than young black men. Asian and black women killed themselves the least. Generally speaking, the younger the person is, the less likely they are to kill themselves.

Attached: 1558886655090.jpg (74 KB, 960x648)

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

hey, user, don't do it. life isn't as shit as Jow Forums nigger faggots may have you believe. honestly just leave this retarded site alltogether. it'll be better for you. leave suicide to the kikes.

Parker Moore
Parker Moore

global male suicide epidemic
male
There is you answer boykie, no one gives a shit about men

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

I forgot homelessness too.

The rates of suicide mirror rates of incarceration, homelessness, job deaths, abuse, rape, isolation .... You name it. Men suffer in real terms much more than their female counterparts in every category.

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

suicide biggest killer in young healthy adults
Um...would you prefer war or the plague?

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

I LOVE men. No homo. Come stay with me.

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

this. mental health care seems patronizing honestly. there is nothing they can do to change the course society is heading down, so there is nothing they can do to help you besides medicate the shit out of you and turn you into a zombie.

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

sure you're not actually a FUCKING LEAF hiding behind a vpn? faggot.

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

The more Atheist we become, the higher suicides, increase in anxiety/depression and feeling "lost".
Turn to Traditional Catholicism and help us clean up the Church! Defend our faith and people! We are in this together!

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

Loads of people get brought up being told they're special and going places. Some can't cope when they find out that, in truth, their just part of the mediocre 7 billion retards bumbling around on this wet rock. Others distract themselves by talking about "ill make my own goals" and other self-serving shit. Rest of us just mill about until we rot alive.
Not great prospects; born too late to explore the world, born too early to explore the universe.

Attached: Unfortunately+yes+-f22fdaec7970d9dc4756d3a7d0f5cd95.png (282 KB, 796x712)

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

believe there is no afterlife and that you only get to live once
kill yourself

i dont think atheism has anything to do with it, user.

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

Atheist
He literally believed he would get 'Isekai'd' by doing this.

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

You look forward to sleep every day probably how is that different than being dead?

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

That trend will invert soon when all the childless post wall whores start offing themselves in their 40s and 50s.

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

Mental health services suck, even moreso if you're male. Every negative behavior men engage in, according to the opinion of the treatment provider, is going to be considered toxic masculinity, psychiatrists misdiagnose more often than they properly diagnose, and psychiatric medicine is extremely dangerous.

Attached: 1559056839270.jpg (164 KB, 739x566)

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

"Distract yourself from the bleakness of life with faeries, wine and indoctrination!"

Attached: +-1a61dafe09ba529145e33884adc4affa.png (410 KB, 500x376)

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

i dream, sometimes consciously (lucid dreaming), and i wake up in the morning...

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

You must also be aware that most psychologists are left leaning. And the society climate has become so political that you probably couldn't even receive help from them. They would probably not even understand you.

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

Damn. What gun is that? How does a kid get a gun like that anyway?

James Wright
James Wright

Attached: 750DA5D5-03F0-49FE-99A0-DF8443565546.gif (687 KB, 460x257)

Jonathan Thomas
Jonathan Thomas

Personally, I feel trapped. Like I'm constantly making the same mistakes over and over again and no matter how much I understand about the mistakes they just keep happening. I just AM a person who fucks up a lot. Knowing that I'm going to yet again fuck up in the near future has me contemplating why I even exist on this earth anymore. Why? Why always be the same shitty person? I'm tired of being a constant disappointment to myself and everyone else who depends on me.

Me removing myself would probably be doing most people a favor

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

Sadfags letting demoralization propaganda get to them because they don't know how to get mad.

Grayson Lee
Grayson Lee

A fantastic thing, I am thankfull to the weak for removing themselves from the gene pool.

Angel Green
Angel Green

thats america for you, yorugua

Ethan Bell
Ethan Bell

keltec ksg I think

Attached: 83BB317E-27B9-4BE4-900F-CA54BBDA1ABD.jpg (356 KB, 1600x1067)

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

Yeah it'll be great AFTER the fucking war when most of us get KILLED off. Great argument Moshe. I'm sure getting through hell with no sense of purpose and little hope for the future will stop men from shooting themselves in the face with a shotgun.

Attached: c4e69d028628bf9970b7d176bd31efeeb05c720d88e393259ecf06ee091f4947.png (60 KB, 500x300)

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

Too much Rogan fries your brain faster than DMT does.

Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller

That’s s good thing at least.

Attached: 7997B383-960A-4FCB-BE86-CCAE0F57BB7B.jpg (106 KB, 641x855)

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

Fags.

Attached: solution.gif (926 KB, 480x270)

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

Holy shit. Is it powerful or is just fancy design?

Andrew White
Andrew White

I bet most male suicides are somehow female related.

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

the gun just flies away. lol

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

Kel-Tec bullpup shotgun. It's just a shotgun like every other anyone can own, it just looks scary because you're a faggot.

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

its just a "modernized" shotgun.

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

This, its literally just an edgy shotgun.

Ryder Rogers
Ryder Rogers

Ironpill, /sig/ and the 14 words are the solution to many depressed young white men. Our society is going to shit, you either quit or fight.

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

Cops and thieves here have old handguns user, we have no money for fancy shit.
Thanks

Charles Myers
Charles Myers

tfw I know 2 people who an hero'd people this week

Feels bad man

Dylan White
Dylan White

Why did the pussy faggot kill himself?

Ayden Price
Ayden Price

i get that feel but you dont wanna be a quitter faggot do you? make yourself weather the storm if you want to ever consider yourself a warrior

Kevin Nguyen
Kevin Nguyen

A society that increasingly takes more from you and treats you like shit is pointless to live in.

Juan King
Juan King

r9k brony
try to make friends
friends tell you to kill yourself

mama mia

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

live to spite them with your continued existence

Jackson Myers
Jackson Myers

i see it this way.
kill yourself now, and the memes end
live on with the help of gibs until the gibs run out at least--and enjoy clown world until the inevitable collapse
when it does collapse, off yourself before you starve to death, or join the fight.
why go out like a pussy now when things are bad, but there are still ways to contribute passively to the destruction of the society that you loathe?

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

his parents were kicking him out

Jayden Martinez
Jayden Martinez

People don't realise how free they are. Of course we have a jew problem but that doesn't stop people from having fulfilled and happy lives. Problem is nowadays many people lock themselves in their own mental prisons without even realising it. They live the same boring routine every day, they avoid interaction and activities sometimes are even afraid of it and they wonder why their life is shit. Happiness is a matter of choice, nothing is stopping you from going outside, trekking, doing sports, asking the girl you love, going to that job interview or talking shit to the guy you hate, literally nothing. Every depressed/suicidal person i've talked to, EVERY SINGLE ONE didn't realize that, they always feel trapped except they aren't. There is no invisible wall, be bold anons

Attached: AAuE7mCAF6yC-AKgJUqgOeR3OO9BLV-LUj2Dhds-Qg=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no[1].jpg (61 KB, 900x900)

Ethan Bennett
Ethan Bennett

The weak are dying off.
Good.

Attached: 1559033466385.jpg (68 KB, 888x894)

Ian Barnes
Ian Barnes

A society that does not prioritize the needs of the group that literally holds it up, is one that will not last.

Men have nothing in modernity. A job that pays you enough to get by and a used up whore to “chase” after. For what end? So your kids can grow up even more pozzed? The only thing that gives most of us hope is a collapse that might never come

Joseph Taylor
Joseph Taylor

And you're better off with them. Guns these days targeting the tacticool tards are made of shit polymers.

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

might never come
L-O-fucking-L
its collapsing right in front of your eyes, user.

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

the bad times are weeding out the men who couldnt take it for one reason or another, this doesnt make them bad people but it means they were not made for struggle like this. part of not succumbing to nihilism or despair is breaking yourself of faggoty thinking we've all been conditioned to adopt, i wish i could just get gibs but im a wagie for now

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

This is the best post in the thread.

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

Outrageous! It's not 100%

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

Oh boy, I sure showed all those people who despise me by supporting them all with my tax dollars and """voluntary""" donations at work.

Thomas James
Thomas James

Wrong.

It’s been decaying since before you and I were born. What’s to say this won’t continue indefinitely? I know we all want it to come to a head, according to some bs eschatology, but have you ever thought that the powers that be are smart enough to not let that happen?

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

you could literally quit your job right now and start applying for a wide variety of gibs. most require that you try to find work, so go to a few interviews, avoid eye contact, and sound like a mopey retard. you wont get hired, and you keep getting gibs. if that fails, find a church shelter and go to a food bank for food. work odd jobs when you want a little cash. contribute the least amount needed to survive.

Bentley Morales
Bentley Morales

Wrong. The system is designed to cull the righteous and the brave. The weakest caste of NPC will toil as cattle graze (consumers). Strong people commit suicide too, it’s not a phenomenon isolated to the weak.

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

gatari
SAO
good riddance

Attached: 1535259915404.jpg (203 KB, 893x887)

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

The harder you work, the harder you work for the government. no matter if youre employed by Shlomo or yourself. the government in turn supports the degeneration of the society youre trying to live in. its a lose-lose situation. On top of this, love is a hilarious concept nowadays and marriage is even more laughable -- especially because women dont want to have kids anymore.

realizing this is demoralizing to any young man. I try to push on but I grow weary.

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

the weak never kill themselves.

suicide is brave as fuck, it takes intense courage and determination and usually a good bit of intelligence too.

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper

Hilarious. Was he white?

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

paki

Mason Lopez
Mason Lopez

Men have no inherent social value. So they derive their self worth from their usefulness.
Men who have no useful purpose have no self worth. Ironically taking on responsibility, something many avoid, also provides that worth.

John King
John King

The responsibility you’re referring to causes the majority of the problems though. It’s a vicious circle.

David Kelly
David Kelly

Ad in the fact that 1/2 the population (women) did not work in the 70s, so there is that much more competition for every job.
Ad on top of that vast hordes of refugees/legal and illegal immigrants.
Ad in a dollap of 30% credit card rates for new creditors and insane student loans.. It's all fucked.
It's all to much at this point.

Leo Lopez
Leo Lopez

You have a point, but not shirking responsibilities for someone or something that only exploits and abuses you is like stockholm syndrome.

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

We mortal humans know too much for our own good. God is dead, and we have killed him.

youtube.com/watch?v=REUxZtfrU-o

Attached: 65673466856.jpg (11 KB, 661x382)

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

Attached: 1550428379252.jpg (132 KB, 601x438)

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

Makes me sick , keep hope my white brothers.

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

Let the weak suffer,
That’s all they’re good for anyway.

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

No

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

Source plz

Benjamin Peterson
Benjamin Peterson

was there a story behind this user?

Luis Kelly
Luis Kelly

There are things beyond getting laid, wives and kids.
Go find something that matters to you, and volunteer.

Charles Martin
Charles Martin

Why?
... that no-one gives a shit about ...
This is why.

The reason for this though is simply sexual economics. Men see the men around them as sexual competitors, therefore the more of the men around them that are killed, the less competition they face, hence male suicide is a good thing. Women thrive on sexual competition, and will do everything in their power to escalate it. They are only interested in the top men, so the only thing they stand to lose from most average men killing themselves are the free drinks.

Zachary Allen
Zachary Allen

The human race is growing up. Collectively experiencing adolescence. Some people, upon realizing that the statement of their lives is inane, choose to place the final period early.

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

we start to fix the world when we start fixing ourselves. You exist for a reason. Remember Who You Are.

Attached: 1-2viMTaWuymbUm7F7FMUfjg.png (358 KB, 720x405)

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

Same as any other singlebarelled shotty
Use DP-12 or any classic doublebarrel for maximum lulz

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

I knew AlGore (Americunt who tired to shoot up a school and killed himself) a bit. Feels bad man

Liam Morgan
Liam Morgan

Look at all the wonders the holocaust did for the jews!
White genocide is only a tragedy if we fail to use it to our advantage.
Our numbers are decreasing but our resolve is multiplying.
This attack is only brings unity and strength, just be glad our enemies are cutting the fat for us.

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

I'm not convinced that the suicide rate of western males is higher than it was in the past and I would like to see some data to prove this

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

avoid interaction
IRL I'm surrounded by NPCs, all my interactions are depressing af

Attached: 1559748809630.png (74 KB, 625x910)

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

paki weeb an hero’d

Josiah Gomez
Josiah Gomez

Thats terrible. How can you ever support the death of innocent white men. These men need our help, God have mercy on us

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

it's such a human experience. You see him thinking it through to the end; the shifting eyes, the angle adjustment, the pause. And then: boom!
What next? The eternal nothing? peace? regret? My mind tells me it's nothing, so why do we care. If we don't care, why do we live. We live because we're drones and because we're either afraid of dying or too stupid to realise anything. Again, what an experience.

Jace Diaz
Jace Diaz

paki weeb an hero’d
paki
but he didn't take anyone else out with him

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

Just wondering.
Do you think the gun model determines the power of the shot?

Nicholas Stewart
Nicholas Stewart

don't give a shit honestly. they tend to be lefties or apolitical anyway. one less dick to compete with

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

shit i am scared for us
Hold on whites, we must save civilization. Times change, everything will come back to normal, otherwise it can not be.

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

Unfortunatly thats not the case.

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

Nope.

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

Problem is they don't let us do war anymore.
War became some kinda club now and if you're not showin up with the yacht of tacticool, you're just a terrorist.
People should be discouraged from attacking public places and set on the right path of death by combat against a common enemy.
It's essentially the same damn thing.
Also, is this why we box humans up in prisons instead of ending their lives? The mimic in the box, in case the _________ successfully take over and open their cells?

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

Its fucking women lmao. They've been writing articles about this for 50 years not a single one has ever blamed she creatures.

Samuel Long
Samuel Long

He live-streamed it on social media, there were girls watching, begging him not to do it. He had the camera on his computer, which kept recording for over an hour before someone figured it out, so you see the whole aftermath - Mom screaming, police show up and groan when they look under the tarp (must have been a mess). It had a strange voyeuristic quality to it that is only possible with modern media. It's something you would never see 20 years ago, because the video would never make it to the Internet. The police were the only group that saw this side of life back then. While it's obviously sad, I really didn't feel much watching it.

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

If you're serious, think of the freedom it gives you.

Take out a big ass loan and spend it on geared ETFs on the stock market.

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

men ARE disposable, retard. Get good or get fucked loser

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

Unless you commit sepku or do something epic, its not based to kill yourself. But I think many people should kill themselves to avoid a worse fate.

Attached: based-flame-nigger.jpg (383 KB, 693x681)

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

weeb is probably the more relevant keyword than paki in this case

Easton Parker
Easton Parker

This, Jesus is are only hope

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

killed himself) a bit

William Bailey
William Bailey

Where is he from

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

Well, that took me 18 seconds.

Attached: pic.gif (13 KB, 564x387)

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

cheers user

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

Defend our faith and people! We are in this together!
this

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

when you realize the elites are building a global harem and we're not invited

Attached: 1541177071181.jpg (22 KB, 346x450)

Justin Price
Justin Price

Suicide is pathetic, I'm on the edge too but I want to leave a legacy behind.

Killing all german traitors aka politicians would be something right....
Yeah something like that

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

Sacramento

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

see

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

Gosh i cant even find it, the news only reports niggers spic and women killing themselves like its common. Im so fucking tired of this clown world

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

If you're brown, please do it

Jose Cook
Jose Cook

And the one and only {somehow} movement that could have made some kind of a difference {that occupy whatever} was so close to success, the jew had to pump millions of dollars into reprogramming a docile population.
It was, in fact, close. And I give it zero credit for doing nothing with it's masses. the lack of leadership shows it was another zionist trick, but i always knew if there were just 5 brave fuckers in each of those crowds, there would have been some results.
Since then, the sheeple meatshields were converted to feelsfags or cocklobbers. You wonder where all the emo kids went? to lib art college, to surgery.

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

Men are dispensable, that is their curse.
Women fade fast, that is their curse.
Sometimes humans' inherent nature doesn't fit well in some ways
Into the modern environment the larger group has created.

Colton King
Colton King

He was a paki from Sacramento

Attached: 2BFC76CC-64DF-414A-A5D6-9E8A9024F0B1.jpg (56 KB, 501x406)

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

Browns have zero empathy, they feel no guilt or sadness. Only whites do

Connor Mitchell
Connor Mitchell

This all happend a year ago around march-ish.
The guy (people like to call him shadillay) was pretty suicidal and he blamed //boards.Jow Forums.org/r9k/ for what happened
He did a hero and later some people thought he was part of a trap cult ran by a guy called Reiko (Reiko and is gay pals spammed //boards.Jow Forums.org/r9k/ with become a trap threads). The main evidence for this was a post saying reiko blackmailed him.
Several unknown literal 4chin ytbers made videos on this a year ago.
Here is two videos on the subject
youtube.com/watch?v=sd4l7MOug40
youtube.com/watch?v=XsN1hqbIMDw
I was one of them.My video was mainly debunking two claims about the incident and criticising reiko for spamming 'turn into a trap' on /r9k/.
I deleted my video however because it was just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too cringy and I just don't want to remember that shit.
Most of the people who made these sorts of videos just stopped uploading alltogether. And some of them just deleted their videos on the subject (one of the people who deleted their videos on the subject was (toronto dinklebong)(youtube.com/channel/UCLkjatDC5K38TWJLSDibesw/videos)
In the end it was revealed (at least to my knowledge) that reiko didn't do nuffin.
Reiko's legacy had an impact on /r9k/ and Jow Forums and led to various other faggots trying to shill their gay fantasies onto the website. This is where the tranny shill meme comes from.
There is only one person who continues to try and fight the already dead 'trap harem'. And that is some Irish person who is on discord.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/traptopia/
(by the way here is my channel pls subscribe)
youtube.com/channel/UC3-ks_2iw-ZfCf8dKGo6PJg

Attached: image-(11).png (10 KB, 600x600)

Brody Young
Brody Young

Attached: C8111115-AFBA-4281-94D3-315E1809946A.jpg (11 KB, 204x247)

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

Rundown on the origin of pic related

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

I have no idea about guns. They're not ever discussed here, gun owners are very quiet. There's certainly not gun culture. All I know is through movies, so it's fair to say I know fuck all

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

Is this a grill that is dressing up like him for a laugh?

Nathan Robinson
Nathan Robinson

Because life isn't all bad you dumb nigger

Ryan Sanders
Ryan Sanders

Is he okay?

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

Hey man I know this is just a dumb forum post but hear me out because I get where you're coming from. You're probably high IQ enough to have figured out that despite knowing right from wrong and the consequences thereof, you still make the wrong choices and do so knowingly. It's human nature man, you sting because you're part scorpion. It's massively uncomfortable, especially from a Christian perspective which I have, because it begs the question do I even have the free will not to engage in sin when certain things are powerful weaknesses to the point sin becomes eventual? The way I deal with it is not to judge my predicament as if my situation was unique. We're all in this and have to deal with it, I recommend accepting that Christ is your Savior and go from there, and remember that ideals of perfection are to be strived for, not actually obtained, think of perfection as an asymptote. Hope that helped man, don't go dieing on anyone.

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

His mother was going to kick him out of the house so he waited until she got home to off himself to punish her or something like that.

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

If all men took the NEETpill for even a single fucking week the world would become a better place.

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

She’s some obsessed attention fembot orbiter from r9k.

Attached: 71953FCC-64D4-43FE-B79A-0084CC3C82A8.jpg (43 KB, 641x449)

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

he's paki
their black market trade is a thing straight out of movies

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

Have sex.

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

fake and terrible cgi

Ayden Sanders
Ayden Sanders

so have any autist user managed to track down reiko yet?
i want that fuck castrated on liveleak

Attached: 37ecf28569773f174de2f49bc66f8102dc55c47d240fd9f99f5b58d1c8b0344b.png (396 KB, 499x336)

Nathaniel Jones
Nathaniel Jones

Suicide rates have gone up by 33% since 1999 here.

Jace Brown
Jace Brown

Hahahaha holy shit good riddance untermensch.
Imagine being that fucking immature as an adult.

Eugenics is key.

Attached: trip2.jpg (846 KB, 1920x1080)

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

THIS PIC

Attached: Shuaibywithgun-(1).png (251 KB, 611x312)

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

stop posting disinfo fucking leaf
dude was in the reiko's trap harem and offed himself after that piece of shit and his trannie loving faggot friends started blackmailing dumb fucks into HRT with the threat of doxing them as faggots to their families, this one chose to an hero, his name was shuaby, an anime loving faggot from /r9k/
shit was fr demented

Attached: 1557169640628.jpg (161 KB, 607x608)

Ryan King
Ryan King

Oooff
Meant to respond to

Attached: 8a0.png (56 KB, 680x530)

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

the leaf posted disinfo, the story is way worse than that

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

LMAO MENTALLY WEAK FAGGOT RACE

Attached: 1560214172290.jpg (70 KB, 734x633)

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

anti-depressant use on the rise
SSRI use on the rise
therapists booked out
psychologist and psychiatrist training better than ever
suicides increasing or staying consistent
Explain to me why liberals are getting money to shrink heads, again?

Attached: 1325531282321.gif (862 KB, 500x500)

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

haven't seen ur posts bong, i would have linked them instead of typing that shit up
these newfags don't know about reiko's trap harem and the psy-ops they used to run it seems

Jose Ortiz
Jose Ortiz

The leaf is right desu. There are literally screenshots of him talking about how depressed he was to his friends and how he fantasized about doing this and being kicked out pushed him over.

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

My fear is that we'll become like China. We'll basically just eat up anything given to us because it's better than things collapsing and starting again. Government control of reproduction, social credit system, censored internet, police state and all.

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

Yeah if you are going out you might as well do it the way that takes balls. All the thousands of people that kill themselves without extracting any vengeance are the biggest cowards of society.
The industrial revolution made their life up until that point possible because of dysgenics.
Hopefully eugenics makes a come back. So much untermensch in society.

Attached: hitlerjugend1.png (1.25 MB, 1276x636)

Levi Perry
Levi Perry

No, he didn’t. Not that r9k isn’t overrun by trannies though

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

This is spot on.
First off, sessions run $80/h as if someone needs it as much as a good nights RnR, which is not allowed cuz we cant afford that time off slavery. A fabricated leeching occupation for the rich to have someone with which to fantasize about killing with in a safe space.
Next, it's oftentimes speaking with a woman, which as a boy I ran circles around in her own field. I redirected the inquisition by talking about philosophy of street skateboarding and seeing the latent potential of the landscape around us at all times. She was so genuinely fascinated by this, it was a Massive red flag this person doesn't even live life enough to see the Earth for what it is, nor any masculine drive to alter it to their image.
There is no help out there in this regard, only other dudes who, like you, don't have the time to "have patients"

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

No not really I'm pretty Shure Reiko didn't do nuffing.
(I forgot to mention I had a heated argument with him in the comments section)

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

nothing is stopping you from going outside,
I live in South Africa.
trekking,
Eww
doing sports,
I'm a 156cm manlet
asking the girl you love,
Got rejected and I'm asexual
going to that job interview
Social anxiety. I want to be a JK Rowling tier writer but that's never going to happen
or talking shit to the guy you hate
I don't hate anyone

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

The thing is that throughout the history men always were more likely to commit suicide, they take the responsibility for much more than the women do and for longer. They don't get a free meal card like the women do.
There's also some truth in the saying that the weak people bend and the strong break.
Women can talk their depression over with a shrink, men are less likely to do so.
It's a bad situation and the life for much harder for the white men all of the sudden.
They are being attacked from all sides and they have to take it and work themselves silly just to provide.

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

you weren't here during the t-pill raiding were you?
these fucks would raid Jow Forums boards constantly and try to make anons take the t-pill
those screenshots you've seen is probably reiko and his fagfgot friends trying to dmg control, everyone was trying to doxx the faggot after this shit went down
he liked to target r9k and pol specifically

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

Given how genuinely meaningless life is.I'm actually surprised more people don't kill themselves. Wage-slave for money (which you will never have enough of), deal with tedium and other bullshit, and die.

David Bennett
David Bennett

SSRI's and therapy are the scam of the century. You can't unblackpill yourself

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

reiko did that shit, faggot is still cleaning house all this time after the incident, i've seen the fucking discord chats and pics
and tbf, even if shuaby's an hero was not related to him, fucker should still be castrated and impaled on a fucking pike for doing what he did

Lincoln Sullivan
Lincoln Sullivan

Is the full video somewhere?

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

This is the most fundamentally left-wing (and thus, most evil) moral conclusion that it is POSSIBLE to come to, in any context, ever.

I place this on par with anti-natalism in the list of Jewish tricks.

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

You are mistaken in the idea that the powers that be are smart enough for anything, they are fucking retards who have no clue what the fuck they're doing just like you and me.

And no, society cannot decay 'indefinitely', there is a point where it either collapses or becomes a dystopian police-state, there is no permanent golden-age, we're about to go balls deep into finding out what this world can be like, be strong my friend.

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

Here you are making a mistake that a shit ton of strong people are making: assign your success to the outside forces(luck) and assign your bad outcomes to yourself only.
Ever considered switching this way of thinking?
There's no harm in believing bad luck if the way that you think, actually hurts you.
Strong people tend to take to much responsibility for their shortfalls and not enough for their success

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

on medication that has side effect that causes suicidal thoughts and depression
tfw reading this thread

Attached: 8F31DC1D-5F32-4DFB-BE54-2284072A3FB8.png (90 KB, 900x1042)

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

Why do you dumb niggers keep talking about wage slaving? No one is forcing you to wage slave. There are so many other alternatives. You could farm gold on mmos with a bunch of bot scripts to at least break a bit above minimum wage. Or you can mass buy things when theyre on sale and then dump them when the price goes back up.
Or you can pull a Ted Kaczynski and go live in the wild like our ancestors did.

So many people on this board are clearly not real Fascists because you all speak like such moderate morons with your heads stuck in a box.

William Jackson
William Jackson

Oh I forgot, he was actually going to according to his friends

Attached: 8A921257-2797-44C9-A4E2-D7F5D8973B8D.jpg (72 KB, 750x766)

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

better yet, I always thought if men got together for that week and built shit society needed it would be better. A legion of armed guards protecting the skilled as they commandeer the building materials from every hardware store and yard for miles, building the most modern and badass example of human engineering on whatever spot of real estate they choose fending off any interruption and dodging ALL permit bureaucracy, authroity, "manhours", etc..
Just for the fuckin sake of doing it, and having it stand. Like we used to.

Man stranded on an island, builds shelter.

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

Attached: 76700CE2-3F4B-4B7B-BED3-6BC9999B9E8B.jpg (159 KB, 750x815)

Sebastian Garcia
Sebastian Garcia

be bold and then get rejected a trillion times
get weird looks and bullied by everyone

Camden Sanchez
Camden Sanchez

PLEASE ENLIST THE REASONS WHY SUICIDE IS WRONG

inb4 it's a sin

Attached: 1559442438088.jpg (59 KB, 720x960)

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

Don't put your sense of self worth in a single pair of hands user. That's asking to get crushed.
Men's self worth comes from outside. So don't invest it all just in your job, your wife/family. Have something else, of your own that you value. Sport, hobby, cause, charity, whatever.

Dominic Collins
Dominic Collins

Change the fucking medication ASAP.
It causes, sometimes permanent, changes in your brain.

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

pro tip: THERE AREN'T

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

Maybe it's the anime, if I had anime pics on my wall I'd probably do the same

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

No I know that. He probably does have other victims. But this guy had screenshots talking about how depressed he was and how he wanted to do this for years. As far as his friends know he didn’t have anything to do with the trannies

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

and tbf, even if shuaby's an hero was not related to him, fucker should still be castrated and impaled on a fucking pike for doing what he did
Although I think Reiko is a bad person for shilling his gay fantasies on a board filled with depressed loners I think that is a bit extreme.
reiko did that shit, faggot is still cleaning house all this time after the incident, i've seen the fucking discord chats and pics
I've seen the pics from the Irish posters discord.
Though interesting to see and read(I still can't believe this story is still going on), I didn't find a lot of evidence that suggested he did (from memory).

Jose Allen
Jose Allen

based weeb

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

SSRI's numb you to everything.

Why do you think like over 80% of shooters are on SSRI's/ anti-depressants?

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

Because if you are white then you are betraying your race. There is no graver sin than betraying your own people. Especially in times when we need every single person.

Aaron Gomez
Aaron Gomez

To clarify, for the faggots.
The armed guards are pointing away from the workers, and the workers are there to build a better society, not fill a quota.
inb4 commiewah wah <- fuck that shit

Cooper Davis
Cooper Davis

souless scumbag. This is not how nice societies and communities work. calling depressed or socially marginalized men "losers" who need to get fucked. You're a piece of shit, you Trudeau leaf cock sucker

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

People unironically take SSRI and anti depressants? What you faggots need is Fascist philosophy and exercise. Not fucking pill Jews

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

I'm on one of those...gabapentin...kills the nerve pain
what's it going to do to my brain?

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

Well said. Second this.

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

If most people on this board were fascists we'd already run the world. The actual cadre of men with serious commitment to NatSoc or Fascist ideas is probably in the low dozens, globally.

Of course, wagecuck memes are objectively from /leftypol/, so you cannot take everyone repeating that cringe at face value.

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

Just search Reiko/ r9k/ shotgun/ suicide livestream on any gore website. Or look for one on 4plebs/ yuki.la/ other Jow Forums archives. It isn't that hard mate.

Samuel Ward
Samuel Ward

it doesnt look scary, it looks sexy, its really beautiful, i would literally fuck it, someone send help

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

It takes the strong out of the equation.
I don't see a suicide as a unilateral sign of weakness. Very often it's the sign of strength that just broke a person, because the strong have a tendency to push beyond their limits and often break, instead of bending.
The strong people when forced with a lot of failure, that isn't their fault even have a tendency to take, more than the weak ones, the full responsibility for the failure, without trying to ascribe it to the outside forces. Then they don't take enough credit for their success.
When this happens the suicide is the only logical way they see out.
This is a situation when the suicide actually takes away the most productive and the most valuable out.
And it happens more often than you think.

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

Fuck off with your religious mumbojumbo.

Samuel Rivera
Samuel Rivera

based flame nigger

Attached: 1559156199794.jpg (373 KB, 1776x1184)

Robert Clark
Robert Clark

Clean the negativity out of your head, bucko.

This is the best society that has ever existed and if you only see bad things then realise that you are the common denominator.

Statistics can't be wrong.

Attached: takeem.jpg (541 KB, 1188x899)

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

This

People want more than what is possible for them. They cannot enjoy what they have. Especially because the mass media will try to show you how you should feel. But is just an inpossible standard.

Monarchy and feudalism is the right way. Also less population.

William Walker
William Walker

This still has the power to shock

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

Is it dead?

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

Yes desu

Cooper James
Cooper James

This is the best society that has ever existed
Go suck a black dick, LEAF

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

there is nothing natural about women ruling the world and driving men to suicide through being turbowhores, while the globohomo jews protect them through an army of retarded mercs with high-tec weaponry

John Lewis
John Lewis

I don't where you would find it now. Some in this thread probably knows.

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

he manipulated and mind-fucked feeble mind people to do his bidding
that's not in any way different from what the kikes do
i don't have any sort of sympathy for the faggot, he should be scalped

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

This is the best society that has ever existed
And yet suicides and depression are rising. Modern society clearly has a major problem

Adam Richardson
Adam Richardson

Get off your antidepressants you kike puppet. I was prescribed some, never took them, a government shill claimed I'm "so much better on those pills" was a gigantic redpill to me.

Do not put the jew directly in your brain. Turn your blackpills into energy to keep going. That's what I did.

Landon Stewart
Landon Stewart

this

Connor Young
Connor Young

It was on bitchute

Jackson Hernandez
Jackson Hernandez

That’s rich coming from someone hiding behind a meme flag.

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

Why not just wait 40 years or how many are there and try to bring benefits to this sick world?

We really can build a wonderful world all together with the efforts of everyone, even the one who feels detached. This IS national socialism. We have a community.

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

I kind of see your point. Would a mentally weak Japanese guy commit seppuku way back when? More than likely not.

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

This is what happens when you don't have Equal Rights for men, We really should have a men's rights movement run by people who actually know what there doing, Instead of by MGTOW, also don't forget about the Court Bias against men and that Women get lighter sentences then men for the same crimes.

Democrats just need to stop doing what there doing to the Country so Republicans and Independents can fix real issues instead of fighting Snowflakes and Socialists

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

Suicide is useful when it filters people like you out of the gene pool, but we do not want useful people to commit it.

This is how abortion works, similarly. The part of civilization that functions (Right Wing Christian values) establishes that certain things are immoral.

-Faggotry is immoral.
-Suicide is immoral.
-Abortion is immoral.

These are all things that reduce the number of people alive in your society. Suicide obviously kills a white man. Abortion obviously kills a white child, faggotry removes the potential of white men from people

BUT. BUT. There are people I want removed. I want all Left-wing children dead. Political proclivities are largely heritable. That means that while we should decry and prevent our own children, and people with useful (see: Right-Wing) ideas from ever engaging in such behaviors, we should tacitly allow the enemy to do so, and in fact encourage it.

Every Democrat, left-wing rat, Jew, or nigger whose skull is crushed in the womb with a pair of pliers is one more who can't vote to steal from me. It's eugenics that specifically targets left-leaning people.

Cooper Brooks
Cooper Brooks

[spoiler]accutane[/spoiler]

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

caring about demographics
religious
Are slav niggers always this stupid?

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

That's true I guess.
I don't have much sympathy for him.

Cooper Bell
Cooper Bell

muh sin
b-but think of the others!!1

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

we do not want useful people to commit it.

Please tell me what your definition of a "useful person" is? Do you think you're irreplaceable?

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

It takes your brain natural gaba and glutamate receptors and makes them less responsive than normal. They don't fully understand how it works.
But these receptors are absolutely important to how the brain communicates.
It basically makes your brain stupider and slower.
Gabapentin also causes effects that were before as Ribbed only to opiates and opioids. Which makes me think that it fucks with your neurotransmitters in the pleasure/regard center of your brain. Which in turn makes your brain cease to release your natural endorphins and natural opoids.
That is making you dead emotionally.
If gabapentin succeeds in changing the chemistry of your brain by killing most of your receptors you probably going to be that way for a long time even without taking it. Simplyfiing your brain will take its sweet time in turning everything on, and sometimes the brains are never truly awake again.
Gaba is also used as anticonvulsant and that has a different fucked up effects.

Sebastian Wilson
Sebastian Wilson

When there are no major causes, no major ideals to fight and die about, men often find out their souls have left the body long before the decision to kill themselves. In a way we are privileged to live in times of decreasing spirituality, because this way the test for knowing yourself is greater.

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

be white
kill yourself

Literally every advantage handed to you on a silver platter and you throw away the meal...

David Bennett
David Bennett

TIME FOR MY ISEKAI REINCARNATION
ANIME WAIFUS AND MAGICAL POWERS

Attached: 14032727-f520.jpg (59 KB, 520x246)

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

Not him, but thanks fren

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

No he now works for the AI department at Princeton

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

Im fine with being people being Gay honestly, I dont care what two consenting adults do with each other.

I only care when people do stuff that harms other people or themselves, I honestly support free-speech and political thought strongly.

Because with Political Thought we have some idiologies to laugh at, And without leftists debating sane people they will just become more and more extreme with there views because they wont get debunked by Republicans or Independents.

I fully support the right for anybody with any political view to state said view without punishment by the government, I find it way to fun to debate and debunk Ideologies i disagree with (Even if it ends with the person I'm debating running out of arguments and going straight to insults, calling me stubborn, and then blocking me)

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

Get off of Jow Forums, you don't belong here.

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

He was a paki

Attached: A0722DFD-DE89-42D2-BB2F-C4DCF85765FF.jpg (235 KB, 680x383)

Justin Rogers
Justin Rogers

Incredibly based. This ladies and gentleman is a true NatSoc. There are far too many libertarians larping as Fascists on this board and we need to exterminate them

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

Because it's very hard to get into that mindset when one is hurting as much.
Pain doesn't have to be physical, but people who suffer chronic pain are a good example: at some point they just get so exhausted that they take their life.
Mental pain also often causes the physical pain(placebo wouldn't work if that weren't the case). In short: the strong that broke are so tired of the misfortunes that they simply give up completely.
It's very often a sudden process. The brain let's them ignore their problems for so fucking long that they wake up being broken one day.
Personal story:
I went to a psychiatrist to fake ADHD to get adderall because I needed it for a short time to be awake and productive (was opening my 3rd company), anyway he insisted on an interview. In the course of the interview I told him who did I take care of and what I did in my everyday life. It wasn't a big deal, nor was this anything unusual and I wasn't whining. I didn't understand when he asked me
what about you. When do you do something for yourself
I bullshited him, cause I really wanted that fucking adderall for 2 months.
I wind up not needing to take it and still have a bottle or 2 in my cabinet.
That was 7 years ago.
4 years after that visit I woke up one day, broken.
My brain simply gave up. I know why, now. But was completely oblivious to it then. The fucking shrink knew it after 1 interview.
It took me 2 years to get to my senses and there was some medicine that I took for a short time that didn't help. I simply changed my way of thinking. Nothing wrong with that.
Honor ain't for the weak. They don't get it.

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

Legalize euthanasia, build suicide booths, headshot every dogmaturd screeching about sin.
hey, user, don't do it
Fuck off. Let him go.

Attached: 424029.jpg (42 KB, 480x554)

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

I was told it was very safe
something that I couldn't overdose on
and that it wasn't addictive at all
I've been on it for 4 months...works really well on my pain
I can't orgasm or shiver/get goosebumps anymore
but other than that, no side effects

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

asexual
yikes
JK Rowling tier writer but that's never going to happen
JK Rowling
good
pic one

Jose Allen
Jose Allen

You shouldn't kill yourself, but you're not faulty for thinking that modern society is meaningless.
I went through a very bad phase, and whilst it was probably very different from whatever you're going through, I made it through and found some sort of meaning that I constructed for myself.

I didn't find God.
I watched every single video on this channel and started reading some of the authors that it refers to, and I did DMT once or twice.

I'm enjoying the ride of the clown world and trying to make myself a rare example of an honourable man.

youtube.com/watch?v=fXbodjwAqTM

Attached: spengler.jpg (169 KB, 1215x677)

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

He was a Canadian fag

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

Youre still absolutely free to do as you please though, assuming youre not physically bullied to the point of incapacitation

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

Dude, you don't need "the science" to figure this one out - in life, nature, you are either expending or contracting. Males are "contracting" at the moment because we live in post-war feminist society. Feminist societies are NOT new and typically appear/indicate last stage of civilization cycle before its final collapse - "Weak men, create bad times, bad times create good men who create good times which results in creation of weak men" It is a life, you faggot..LMAO

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

You weren't able to choose to come to this world. The least of rights you should have is to choose to leave it.

Attached: file.png (68 KB, 655x441)

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

You think slower when on it. You can't receive the instinctual pleasure.
The studies are coming out right now sounding an alarm on addiction and linking gabapentin to the opiates and opoids. They never understood this drug and seriously had no idea, other than the theoretical how it worked.
They also are saying that taking adderall when a child is 5 is safe.
Don't trust doctors, do your research, ultimately no one cares about your health more than you do.
Have you tried PT for your pain?
Herbs?
I have had 2 spine surgeries because of how fucked up my spine is and will need at least 2 more.
First my pain went away, and second I never took pain pills, but did a shit ton of other stuff. But I know my medicine and its effects on a body.
When I go to a doctor I actually discuss my condition and am prepared with studies printed and the list of tests that I'm going to need. I never just go and take their word.

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

he'll walk it off

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

Short barrels tend to be lighter and kick more but the round is the same size. Thst said, using something like a magnum hunting slug designed for bears and shit is gonna do a hell of a lot more damage than say birdshot or even buck

Zachary Cooper
Zachary Cooper

I was speaking in terms of profits

Elijah Allen
Elijah Allen

based fellow undiagnosed bpd

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

youtube.com/watch?v=VkVh9nkLIgc

Jonathan Anderson
Jonathan Anderson

This is not at all true.

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

Unironically this.
This YouTube channel and a one-off dose of psychedelics saved my life.
youtube.com/channel/UCIfnKm98q78j2ZNcfSQhhCQ

Josiah Bailey
Josiah Bailey

Damn thats sad. I wish I could have helped this guy set his life straight.

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

We get it slav you are mentally inferior untermensch. No one is stopping you.

A man that refuses to strive for higher ideals is how he ends up like you

Attached: viking.jpg (78 KB, 500x680)

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

ONLY WOMEN MATTER BIGOT!

Noah Lee
Noah Lee

Right isn't him

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

Guy in pic is Shuaiby

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

Modern men are soft and weak. They cannot accept reality and are being forced into roles that demasculate them. Thank progressivism it will be the inevitable doom of mankind.

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

This as well. SSRI’s made me numb to the world falling apart around me. Only self-improvement got me out of the hole.

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

You survived meltdown fren. And now you know something usefull with that. You are useful! We must stick together.
I am too seing some shit. For three years I suffered from psychological complications (tinnitus). I honestly thought two years every day that this day the last. Yet i am live. Now it's better, although i can't find suitable job.
We know what a normal society can look like, and not a modern zoo in which the most useful members of the society kill themselves.
Maybe we need some place for psychological help to each other. I want to go to the catholic church in Moscow for a start.
The points of the union we have, we need to unite and survive.

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

It literally is Shuaiby. His aunt posted it.

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

chronic pain for almost a decade now....I generally avoid doctors, but I was tired of the pain and I wanted them to run some tests to see what is causing everything...I'm losing my vision and hearing as well....I don't think it's all due to connective tissue disorder, but I've got to wade through their bullshit before I get any answers....I don't take opiods, I don't like them...I thought this was something different and safer....apparently, I needed to do more research....

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

Higher ideals are a npc sheepherding meme. Intangible crap won't put food on table.

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

[THE SECRET CURE FOR DEPRESSION ( Mushrooms ) #DecriminalizeNature]
Give this guy a watch, the video is pretty good and explains why suicide is rising. I hope he gets big on yt
youtube.com/watch?v=GR_TzvDeJAo&list=LL3-ks_2iw-ZfCf8dKGo6PJg&index=11&t=545s

John Brooks
John Brooks

this happened on the robot board. Do none of you know of this?

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

I am watching his decline of the west one. A lot of this stuff I already know because I study it quite a bit but thanks, this is good stuff.

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

It's cause the west is a matriarchy now, and the women prefer to have the state as a surrogate husband.
So men kill themselves.
And that's why we will be conquered.
No men = no defenses.

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

Really? Sauce?

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

I'm quite sure. And serious.

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

another she posted

Christopher Sanders
Christopher Sanders

he looks like a mutt

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

Maybe this can help too

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

Attached: 689F8D3A-F13D-4324-9C22-103EDD6F508C.jpg (109 KB, 1073x832)

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

Nothing that german science cant fix

Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

The little sad face kills me every time

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

You doubt the power of the human mind. There is no starving if you go beyond the boundaries. Even to the point where you get so physically fit that you can chase down a squirrel and beat it to death for food.
Stop moping. We aren't going to get out of this hellscape unless we fight.
Realize that your temperament is like an animal. An empty/full belly can make the difference between you being eaten or snuggled by a lion.
It is just a spell over your mind that you can break out of with enough effort. I used to be suicidal, I know its hard to think past it.

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

shut the FUCK up and pay taxes and then do heroin until you kill yourself goy. the future is brown let them all in
fuck white people

Attached: basedd.png (339 KB, 800x800)

Carson Wilson
Carson Wilson

paki. right is his mom

Attached: E1E9C653-EE06-4DB6-A988-E86FF5E1963F.png (3.01 MB, 750x1334)

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

It was an hour long stream, his mom finds him and cries uncontrollably. Later paramedics show up to clean brain goo and the body.

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

Yeah, he's just got a splitting headache. That's why he laid down for a bit.

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

.........well.......i didn't know that
When the fuck did that happen

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

Imagine coming home to that. Your son's head absolutely splattered across his room and he used your shotgun to do it. What's the last thing you said to him? Fuck that's sad.

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

Allow me to complete the sequence

Attached: Tfwnf.png (616 KB, 853x477)

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

March 14th of last year. This was his funeral info

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

Attached: Tfwnf-1.png (649 KB, 675x531)

Justin Brooks
Justin Brooks

Yeah you Need big balls. I don’t get all those assholes who said suiciders are weak , have they lived the life of the guy who just killed himself? Suicide is always and intelligent decision coming from the suicider, the problem is that this rich faggots who have their life fixed don’t have the capacity to put themselves in other people’s situations, because they have their life already fixed. As it has been pointed out, females try suicide much more than males, then they fail and called themselves “strong survivors” fucking attention whores, females have it much more easy than males and that’s why they can called themselves “survivors” when they “failed” (I took some diazepam and felt asleep, I couldn’t kill myself :(, and this last sentence was actually said by an ex girlfriend.)

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

oh dear, what a mess.

what does his shirt say?

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

i find that people who look down on suicides are generally boring and soulless uninteresting people, not an ounce of pathos in them

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

BASED and slavpilled

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

Nike SB

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

Recovered footage from afterwards here

Attached: 1560495025985.webm (908 KB, 400x318)

Christopher Price
Christopher Price

da rich don't care about us
kys anonymous

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

That poor ksg didn't deserve it's faith, do you think it's got a new home or is it locked up in an evidence locker or dismantled. Poor gun.

Nathaniel Cox
Nathaniel Cox

THE FUCK THE FUCK NANI NAAAAAANNNNIIIIII

Jaxson Anderson
Jaxson Anderson

Obviously he is irreplaceable to himself, you objectivist cuck.

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

Clearly the guns fault. Sensible gun control when?

Leo Morris
Leo Morris

Hope this bruteless competition leaves you with a fucking arpie who will drain all your life force, this is the reason why me. Are killing themselves, no brotherhood. Well go make some money for mr nose berg. Coming from somebody who has many people working for him, I can’t believe it, you throw your brothers to the fire so that people like me can buy more cars to impress women

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

The city he was in was probably part of it. He was computer kid but whole town is super hood.

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

I actually feel bad for this kid. He was a channer and weebo. Weebs shouldn't an hero...they're innocent for the most part. His mom came in right afterwards flipping out, it was sad

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

Cut the pseudo-intellectual fight club crap. These men aren't loved by a women. That's always the reason.

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

I shit you not, the last 2 "professional" councilors that I saw both more or less made fun of me. Big tall Chad first one, then Tyrone second one. I literally paid them to laugh at me, and tell me to join a meetup group. Psychology is a joke guys, unless you want to become an SSRI zombie (which is the first step to either an heroing or making page 1 on 4chinz)

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

Lol, that guy actually lived

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

no brotherhood
That's true and that is the sad state of reality
No amount of just use anti depressants bro will change this

Landon Harris
Landon Harris

The best kind of weaboo.

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

Stockton

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

be bold and then get rejected a trillion times

You aren't bold enough

Parker Bailey
Parker Bailey

easy, the lack of well paying jobs, allowing people to get into the middle class, the rejection of the Christian faith (the religion of the west), the destruction of the family by Feminism, and the lack of children that it has caused. the break down of homogeneous societies in europe and north America, globalhomo, SJW's, the outward hatred of white men. Basically the world lacks god, love, and family and (((they))) have rendered life meaningless for vast majority of us.

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson

His mom came in right afterwards flipping out
Any video/webm/gifs of his mom's reaction?

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

ohhhh nooo poor wh*te males

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

Talk to other kinds of people then, nothing's stopping you

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

Attached: Ragin-Pepe.jpg (92 KB, 800x764)

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

Look at the "relatives" of humans such as orangutan and negro. the gender ratio is totally skewed. Women are supposed to outnumber *but not outpower* men.

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

Because they are fucking stupid, if they want to kill themselves let them. Life is far preferable than death and if they do not think so, their values are already so fucked up, they don't need to be saved.

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

You dont see her much, i wouldnt recommend watching it. Its really sad stuff.

Evan Young
Evan Young

niggers cant take resonsibility for anything. besides theyre already killing each on the streets and OD'ing.

Lincoln Allen
Lincoln Allen

Probably on other websites. And im not looking for it. It's 'the sounds' that haunt me.

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

My cousin who I hadn’t seen in a long time killed himself several months back. He’s on my moms side and he’s white. I felt bad but also detached since I haven’t seen him in a while. I felt a little sad but at the end of the day I felt sad because his suffering was over and my was not. I truly hope god or whatever the fuck runs this place doesn’t punish him with eternity in hell like the Christ kikes keep saying. Honestly he was just tired and eventually succumbed to whatever weighed on him.

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

I live in South Africa.

Go out then

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

Political ideas are not inherited by genetics but by nurture, you don't have to kill left wing kids (LOL), just off their parents and teach them how to live a balanced and healthy life.

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

get bolder
arrested

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

Peterstein followers are worse than libshits nowadays holy fuck

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

You’re right my bad. His funeral and weeb conventions were in Sacramento

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

You didn’t read ted did you? He says that what you just said is literally imposible for most of the population. If you are rich it’s ok, but guess what most people aint

Daniel Harris
Daniel Harris

He was also very based and redpilled

David Bell
David Bell

live to spite them with your continued existence

This, so much this

Attached: zmdRaI2.gif (1.85 MB, 500x280)

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

You are mistaken my friend, the constant feeling of a whole series of nonsense accompanying modern society can be simply overwhelming. The white man is the creator. The realization that he needs to work on useless work, that he does not care about anyone because women are natural prostitutes without any feelings. That burns everything inside.
In order to help our brothers in need, we need to unite. Do not throw out your brother just because he is less fortunate.

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

This. Anger will get you moving boys, sadness will sink you into a couch, and maybe even into the barrel of a gun. Watch some fucking Dragon Ball Z, Vegita said something so fucking badass a couple of episodes after freiza died.

It clipped to a scene where Nappa was telling him that Frieza wiped out the Saiyan race, and killed his father, and Vegita was like "Who cares, so he killed the Saiyans and my Father, big deal. All that matters in this universe is strength, and strength alone. One day I will crush Frieza, and become the strongest warrior in the universe"

That shit pumped me up. Hell I'll look for hte clip

Attached: th-2.jpg (17 KB, 474x266)

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

the video is pretty good
I hope he gets big on yt
Kek, you clearly don't know how (((YouTube))) works.

Kayden Green
Kayden Green

here's the full video, his mum comes in at the end and finds him, pretty hard to watch
liveleak.com/view?t=CkP2V_1521220291

William Smith
William Smith

should have tapped that before he offed himself

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

Another replaceable faggot trying to look badass. Go suck your boss dick bucko

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

phew that's good, I don't have to feel bad about his death any more

Attached: kebab-remover-aussie.jpg (295 KB, 768x990)

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

youtube.com/watch?v=KRw-DMflDeI

Watch this fags. This clip will literally change your life. Take the Vegeta pill

Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore

He seems to have family in sac, and I don't they would have the funeral in Stockton, their worship place there has heroin junkys living in trash and wondering around everywhere.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit