Suicide epidemic

Why is everyone distracted by dumb shit when there's a serious global male suicide epidemic going on that nobody gives a shit about.

It represent the fact that mental health services are more readily available to men, that men are viewed as disposable. One could make an argument that this is proof that women have it better than men in society.

This is also a race issue. In Europe, men are FOUR times more likely to kill themselves than women. This is double the global average. There is a serious problem here. Men aren't making suicidal gestures like women do. They're killing themselves because they unironically want to die.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide

bbc.com/future/story/20190313-why-more-men-kill-themselves-than-women

According to that article, suicide is th single biggest killer of men under 45. Society is making men depressed.

Attached: gunhead0.jpg (300x229, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/netflix-show-13-reasons-why-linked-suicide
youtube.com/watch?v=LACbVhgtx9I
youtube.com/watch?v=REUxZtfrU-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>represent the fact that mental health services are more readily available to men,
Meant women

>cringe weebfags an heroing

What's the problem again?

>not posting the gif
SAGE

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

>what is natural selection

Its funny because I thought I might have personality issues and sure enough every god damn google article is about women with borderline personality disorder. Really amazing, honestly.

It's not a gif, but close enough.

Attached: 1540659681971.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

I remember watching that right after he did it. Brutal. The Mom's screams. The police looking under the tarp.

1. Stress is way more then 40years ago
2. pressure on men got more, they have to successful and have to get a woman
3. to get a woman seems impossible because she wants to be rescued by a hero, she want to be the Princess, but in fact she is the Dragon.
4. society pressures makes it nearly impossible to raise a boy to a man

Attached: suicide-rate.jpg (1067x600, 63K)

I want to kill myself. I don't feel like access to mental health services or some kind of gender discrepancy is an issue. The state of society and life are both horrible and meaningless. It's not an issue like the gender pay gap or racial discrimination or whatever that can be addressed with new laws or targeted funding.

You have to realize society in general treats men so poorly.

Suicide rates mirror incarceration rates and job death rates.

The civilized centrally planned future is meant to be enjoyed by women, with a strong government/husband.

Males in general are useless, so society tries to dispose of them.

The best solution is to be a neet. Live of others and the government like a woman. Stop supporting you own devaluation. The harder you work and play along the less you will have.

legalize euthanasia and suicide rates will go down

modern mass mkultra induce suicidal thoughs on people specially children
sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/netflix-show-13-reasons-why-linked-suicide
youtube.com/watch?v=LACbVhgtx9I

I actually did a study on this once. Older to middle aged white and native American men commit WAY more suicide than other groups. Way more. The numbers were emotionally moving. Every male group, regardless of age and race kill themselves more than every female group except for white women who killed themselves more than young black men. Asian and black women killed themselves the least. Generally speaking, the younger the person is, the less likely they are to kill themselves.

Attached: 1558886655090.jpg (960x648, 74K)

hey, user, don't do it. life isn't as shit as Jow Forums nigger faggots may have you believe. honestly just leave this retarded site alltogether. it'll be better for you. leave suicide to the kikes.

>global male suicide epidemic
>male
There is you answer boykie, no one gives a shit about men

I forgot homelessness too.

The rates of suicide mirror rates of incarceration, homelessness, job deaths, abuse, rape, isolation .... You name it. Men suffer in real terms much more than their female counterparts in every category.

>suicide biggest killer in young healthy adults
Um...would you prefer war or the plague?

I LOVE men. No homo. Come stay with me.

this. mental health care seems patronizing honestly. there is nothing they can do to change the course society is heading down, so there is nothing they can do to help you besides medicate the shit out of you and turn you into a zombie.

sure you're not actually a FUCKING LEAF hiding behind a vpn? faggot.

The more Atheist we become, the higher suicides, increase in anxiety/depression and feeling "lost".
Turn to Traditional Catholicism and help us clean up the Church! Defend our faith and people! We are in this together!

Loads of people get brought up being told they're special and going places. Some can't cope when they find out that, in truth, their just part of the mediocre 7 billion retards bumbling around on this wet rock. Others distract themselves by talking about "ill make my own goals" and other self-serving shit. Rest of us just mill about until we rot alive.
Not great prospects; born too late to explore the world, born too early to explore the universe.

Attached: Unfortunately+yes+_f22fdaec7970d9dc4756d3a7d0f5cd95.png (796x712, 282K)

>believe there is no afterlife and that you only get to live once
>kill yourself

i dont think atheism has anything to do with it, user.

>Atheist
He literally believed he would get 'Isekai'd' by doing this.

You look forward to sleep every day probably how is that different than being dead?

That trend will invert soon when all the childless post wall whores start offing themselves in their 40s and 50s.

Mental health services suck, even moreso if you're male. Every negative behavior men engage in, according to the opinion of the treatment provider, is going to be considered toxic masculinity, psychiatrists misdiagnose more often than they properly diagnose, and psychiatric medicine is extremely dangerous.

Attached: 1559056839270.jpg (739x566, 164K)

"Distract yourself from the bleakness of life with faeries, wine and indoctrination!"

Attached: +_1a61dafe09ba529145e33884adc4affa.png (500x376, 410K)

i dream, sometimes consciously (lucid dreaming), and i wake up in the morning...

You must also be aware that most psychologists are left leaning. And the society climate has become so political that you probably couldn't even receive help from them. They would probably not even understand you.

Damn. What gun is that? How does a kid get a gun like that anyway?

Attached: 750DA5D5-03F0-49FE-99A0-DF8443565546.gif (460x257, 687K)

Personally, I feel trapped. Like I'm constantly making the same mistakes over and over again and no matter how much I understand about the mistakes they just keep happening. I just AM a person who fucks up a lot. Knowing that I'm going to yet again fuck up in the near future has me contemplating why I even exist on this earth anymore. Why? Why always be the same shitty person? I'm tired of being a constant disappointment to myself and everyone else who depends on me.

Me removing myself would probably be doing most people a favor

Sadfags letting demoralization propaganda get to them because they don't know how to get mad.

A fantastic thing, I am thankfull to the weak for removing themselves from the gene pool.

thats america for you, yorugua

keltec ksg I think

Attached: 83BB317E-27B9-4BE4-900F-CA54BBDA1ABD.jpg (1600x1067, 356K)

Yeah it'll be great AFTER the fucking war when most of us get KILLED off. Great argument Moshe. I'm sure getting through hell with no sense of purpose and little hope for the future will stop men from shooting themselves in the face with a shotgun.

Attached: c4e69d028628bf9970b7d176bd31efeeb05c720d88e393259ecf06ee091f4947.png (500x300, 60K)

Too much Rogan fries your brain faster than DMT does.

That’s s good thing at least.

Attached: 7997B383-960A-4FCB-BE86-CCAE0F57BB7B.jpg (641x855, 106K)

Fags.

Attached: solution.gif (480x270, 926K)

Holy shit. Is it powerful or is just fancy design?

I bet most male suicides are somehow female related.

the gun just flies away. lol

Kel-Tec bullpup shotgun. It's just a shotgun like every other anyone can own, it just looks scary because you're a faggot.

its just a "modernized" shotgun.

This, its literally just an edgy shotgun.

Ironpill, /sig/ and the 14 words are the solution to many depressed young white men. Our society is going to shit, you either quit or fight.

Cops and thieves here have old handguns user, we have no money for fancy shit.
Thanks

>tfw I know 2 people who an hero'd people this week

Feels bad man

Why did the pussy faggot kill himself?

i get that feel but you dont wanna be a quitter faggot do you? make yourself weather the storm if you want to ever consider yourself a warrior

A society that increasingly takes more from you and treats you like shit is pointless to live in.

>r9k brony
>try to make friends
>friends tell you to kill yourself

mama mia

live to spite them with your continued existence

i see it this way.
kill yourself now, and the memes end
live on with the help of gibs until the gibs run out at least--and enjoy clown world until the inevitable collapse
when it does collapse, off yourself before you starve to death, or join the fight.
why go out like a pussy now when things are bad, but there are still ways to contribute passively to the destruction of the society that you loathe?

his parents were kicking him out

People don't realise how free they are. Of course we have a jew problem but that doesn't stop people from having fulfilled and happy lives. Problem is nowadays many people lock themselves in their own mental prisons without even realising it. They live the same boring routine every day, they avoid interaction and activities sometimes are even afraid of it and they wonder why their life is shit. Happiness is a matter of choice, nothing is stopping you from going outside, trekking, doing sports, asking the girl you love, going to that job interview or talking shit to the guy you hate, literally nothing. Every depressed/suicidal person i've talked to, EVERY SINGLE ONE didn't realize that, they always feel trapped except they aren't. There is no invisible wall, be bold anons

Attached: AAuE7mCAF6yC-AKgJUqgOeR3OO9BLV_LUj2Dhds_Qg=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no[1].jpg (900x900, 61K)

The weak are dying off.
Good.

Attached: 1559033466385.jpg (888x894, 68K)

A society that does not prioritize the needs of the group that literally holds it up, is one that will not last.

Men have nothing in modernity. A job that pays you enough to get by and a used up whore to “chase” after. For what end? So your kids can grow up even more pozzed? The only thing that gives most of us hope is a collapse that might never come

And you're better off with them. Guns these days targeting the tacticool tards are made of shit polymers.

>might never come
L-O-fucking-L
its collapsing right in front of your eyes, user.

the bad times are weeding out the men who couldnt take it for one reason or another, this doesnt make them bad people but it means they were not made for struggle like this. part of not succumbing to nihilism or despair is breaking yourself of faggoty thinking we've all been conditioned to adopt, i wish i could just get gibs but im a wagie for now

This is the best post in the thread.

Outrageous! It's not 100%

Oh boy, I sure showed all those people who despise me by supporting them all with my tax dollars and """voluntary""" donations at work.

Wrong.

It’s been decaying since before you and I were born. What’s to say this won’t continue indefinitely? I know we all want it to come to a head, according to some bs eschatology, but have you ever thought that the powers that be are smart enough to not let that happen?

you could literally quit your job right now and start applying for a wide variety of gibs. most require that you try to find work, so go to a few interviews, avoid eye contact, and sound like a mopey retard. you wont get hired, and you keep getting gibs. if that fails, find a church shelter and go to a food bank for food. work odd jobs when you want a little cash. contribute the least amount needed to survive.

Wrong. The system is designed to cull the righteous and the brave. The weakest caste of NPC will toil as cattle graze (consumers). Strong people commit suicide too, it’s not a phenomenon isolated to the weak.

>gatari
>SAO
good riddance

Attached: 1535259915404.jpg (893x887, 203K)

The harder you work, the harder you work for the government. no matter if youre employed by Shlomo or yourself. the government in turn supports the degeneration of the society youre trying to live in. its a lose-lose situation. On top of this, love is a hilarious concept nowadays and marriage is even more laughable -- especially because women dont want to have kids anymore.

realizing this is demoralizing to any young man. I try to push on but I grow weary.

the weak never kill themselves.

suicide is brave as fuck, it takes intense courage and determination and usually a good bit of intelligence too.

Hilarious. Was he white?

paki

Men have no inherent social value. So they derive their self worth from their usefulness.
Men who have no useful purpose have no self worth. Ironically taking on responsibility, something many avoid, also provides that worth.

The responsibility you’re referring to causes the majority of the problems though. It’s a vicious circle.

Ad in the fact that 1/2 the population (women) did not work in the 70s, so there is that much more competition for every job.
Ad on top of that vast hordes of refugees/legal and illegal immigrants.
Ad in a dollap of 30% credit card rates for new creditors and insane student loans.. It's all fucked.
It's all to much at this point.

You have a point, but not shirking responsibilities for someone or something that only exploits and abuses you is like stockholm syndrome.

We mortal humans know too much for our own good. God is dead, and we have killed him.

youtube.com/watch?v=REUxZtfrU-o

Attached: 65673466856.jpg (661x382, 11K)

Attached: 1550428379252.jpg (601x438, 132K)

Makes me sick , keep hope my white brothers.

Let the weak suffer,
That’s all they’re good for anyway.

No

Source plz

was there a story behind this user?

There are things beyond getting laid, wives and kids.
Go find something that matters to you, and volunteer.

>Why?
>... that no-one gives a shit about ...
This is why.

The reason for this though is simply sexual economics. Men see the men around them as sexual competitors, therefore the more of the men around them that are killed, the less competition they face, hence male suicide is a good thing. Women thrive on sexual competition, and will do everything in their power to escalate it. They are only interested in the top men, so the only thing they stand to lose from most average men killing themselves are the free drinks.

The human race is growing up. Collectively experiencing adolescence. Some people, upon realizing that the statement of their lives is inane, choose to place the final period early.

we start to fix the world when we start fixing ourselves. You exist for a reason. Remember Who You Are.

Attached: 1_2viMTaWuymbUm7F7FMUfjg.png (720x405, 358K)

Same as any other singlebarelled shotty
Use DP-12 or any classic doublebarrel for maximum lulz

I knew AlGore (Americunt who tired to shoot up a school and killed himself) a bit. Feels bad man

Look at all the wonders the holocaust did for the jews!
White genocide is only a tragedy if we fail to use it to our advantage.
Our numbers are decreasing but our resolve is multiplying.
This attack is only brings unity and strength, just be glad our enemies are cutting the fat for us.

I'm not convinced that the suicide rate of western males is higher than it was in the past and I would like to see some data to prove this

>avoid interaction
IRL I'm surrounded by NPCs, all my interactions are depressing af

Attached: 1559748809630.png (625x910, 74K)

paki weeb an hero’d

Thats terrible. How can you ever support the death of innocent white men. These men need our help, God have mercy on us

it's such a human experience. You see him thinking it through to the end; the shifting eyes, the angle adjustment, the pause. And then: boom!
What next? The eternal nothing? peace? regret? My mind tells me it's nothing, so why do we care. If we don't care, why do we live. We live because we're drones and because we're either afraid of dying or too stupid to realise anything. Again, what an experience.