Jow Forums, what should I think of abortion? I dont support infanticide...

Jow Forums, what should I think of abortion? I dont support infanticide, however if it's the product of women being irresponsible with their bodies, a.k.a buying into the BBC meme and coalburning, then would we support it?

Attached: 237826.jpeg.jpg (530x215, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aleteia.org/2019/06/05/mentally-ill-17-year-old-dutch-girl-dies-after-being-granted-right-to-suicide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

immigrants have a heatbeat too, so it's ok to kill them. they are just a mass of cells, after all.

Extend abortion rights to 976 weeks

Sorry, 980

The pics in the chart are off by one or two. The embryo especially is way off

ban it.
as a reparation for slavery, allow it for black people.

Attached: megabab.jpg (1308x537, 111K)

why is his dick brown?

People should live with the consequences of their decisions.

If a woman fucks, and gets pregnant, she needs to bring that person into the world. Even if she immediately puts him up for adoption. But murder is murder, better to never know your child because you decided you could not take care of him, than to commit murder.

Either way that woman will live with the consequences. So, if you decide you can't, the don't have sex.

Don't have sex.

Easy.

>don't have sex
have sex

Abortion in the first 6 weeks is fine.

After that you're killing a human baby.

>alleviating consequences from womens actions
Cucked

No. Fuck women.
Keep your legs closed. Find love.

Why isnt a human baby before then?
Surely it's human, right?

No brain or heart until the 6 week mark.

So like women.

So by that logic, liberals also aren't humans because they are distinctly lacking in cerebral fortitude.
Leftcuck hunting season is now on. Cheers lad.

Abortion via dynamite should be legal until birth

*mandatory
*for niggers
ftfy

>wanting less goblinos and nigs
>not supporting abortion

Attached: abort.png (595x598, 89K)

wtf woman are not human

>it's the product of women being irresponsible with their bodies
Exactly and giving them an easy out is not the way to fix this behavior

>human is defined by having a brain and heart
So if it's not human then what is it?

What race is the baby?
that's all you have to ask

No, you shoot the woman for being a race traitor.

Attached: 74d27c7ad88b7c8c40b31b5a426a3da88e07ceeea510c9df50cf7fcbae21c187.gif (500x352, 236K)

I think they call that "post-birth abortion." It's legal in New York I think.

I think the offical term is "partial birth abortion"

If it is viable outside of the womb it's murder.

It kind of makes you wonder if a mom could kill her teenage kid in new york and get away with it using this as a defense.

Attached: 1510582173830.gif (320x180, 1.44M)

Euthanasia will be a thing soon. I can imagine a psycho mother convincing her kid to do it

>allow coalburners to commit the sin of abortion
>they get a guaranteed ticket to hell and we don't have more niggers running around
This is not a complicated issue.

Now THAT'S a blackpill. Jesus.

Attached: 1546973990911.jpg (722x902, 99K)

Squidward is fucking chad

Attached: 1560209825355.jpg (460x579, 30K)

You should consult your conscience for a brief moment as it screams at you the obvious truth that abortion should be illegal. The real tragedy in all of this is the attempt to legislate what should really be a responsibility of culture. Women are brought up only concerned with how to make their lives easier and more convenient since the birth control pill. They are different creatures entirely. Pure instinct like a fucking animal. Going through the mental gymnastics of justifying the murder of their own kin. Our ancestors roll over in their graves. We have lost our way.

>euthanasia will be a thing soon
>will be
>soon
aleteia.org/2019/06/05/mentally-ill-17-year-old-dutch-girl-dies-after-being-granted-right-to-suicide/

when a society decouples sex from reproduction, the level of procreation quickly drops well below replacement levels and the society will become obsessed with pleasure and sexual gratification as well as accepting of peculiar sexualities....this is how white societies have always been destroyed from within....

Depends on what race

infanticide is killing someone else's baby. a woman taking the day after pill isn't "killing" anything, it's just stopping development of a potential life

I meant in America
That story is what made me think so

IIRC she didn't die from euthanasia, it was a jewish media hoax

Life begins at conception

potential life, a sperm and an egg doesn't have consciousness

what if it's retarded