What happens if we start calling everything anti-semitic?

I mean everything. Black "anti gay" pastor charged with aggravated child molestation.

"This is anti-semitic."

Etc. What would happen if we hypersaturated online discussion with this word in absurd context to an extent that it becomes gag humor? What happens if normie kids are introduced to the word in that kind of context? Would it make them take it less seriously when someone actually means it?

Attached: 61747511_731466417287779_3179916588216221696_o.jpg (1242x1225, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VkVh9nkLIgc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It wouldn't matter, because we have absolutely no problem identifying your stunts.

It already happened everything is antisemitic you can't even say say learn to code "because the implication is clear"

fucking bump

call literally everything antisemitic

Kek! You literally fall for every, single, one. It what the ADL uses to keep its funding stream.

Attached: oktobewhite.jpg (600x350, 90K)

Also start using ZIOCON to describe Zionist Neocons

Attached: boltonzio.jpg (938x844, 133K)

What about the normies? Can they do the same?

So, you're jewish? Isn't that kind of antisemitic?

This fag forgot to block his IP kek. Address incoming.

>>your
>>you people
That sounds pretty anti semetic, desu

They might ignore it or just speak out against it in the comments, but it's probably worth doing anyway.

Bump nice digits and great idea. Also why not start using non pc terms to "support" pc movements. Call gay pride poop sex pride say "i support a womens right to kill her baby" or im an ally for parents who want to pump their kids full of hormones and remove their sex organs

Attached: 1523305090166.jpg (517x418, 58K)

The next time some crimes happens and someone rightfully complains I will say: Hey, whoa whoa....ease off the anti-semitism! ;) with a sly look. Good idea.

Could work if you made convincing socks. A few of you out there are too obvious. Quit Jow Forums signaling and do it right.

this is very anti-semetic

Calling everything anti-semitic is anti-semitic.

It's not far from what he left have been doing recently. I remember the left parroting to each other that any criticism of globalism was secretly an anti-Semitic dog whistle.

Criticize bankers? Sorry that's an anti-Semitic dog whistle too. Can't do it unless you want to be seen as a Nazi and you don't want that do you?

Attached: globalism is semitism.png (981x816, 910K)

People are already waking up at an alarming rate and it’s glorious. Discussion about how shit everything is has become common discussion and most young people either couldn’t give a rats ass about Israel or actively hate it. Almost any video or comment shitting on trump isn’t just the usual think of the spics and the fags it’s calling out his support of Israel, liberals have a growing anti kike subset simply because it’s the opposite of trump (even if they still push for the kike agenda), and the only people hanging on to muh greatest ally shit are bible boomers and old guard government . The bag is wide open the cat is just taking his good sweet time to come out.

Why do people have such a hard time spelling this word?

Obama ironically already did one better user when he claimed "we are all jews"
This pissed off the kikes more than anyone can understand
Instead of the prime minister of Israel having the monopoly on who is a jew you have a black US president claiming jew status for all
Das rite

Attached: images-25.jpg (459x321, 24K)

Same thing happened with Christianity.

I am Spanish and write better than half burgers. Shameful.
Also, stop being so antisemitic.

Attached: Capture.jpg (766x471, 62K)

That's antisemitism

>fall for
They go along with every single one because they want the same thing we do, but they’re not fooled.

>we have absolutely no problem identifying your stunts
Get a load of this antisemite.

Attached: the aquatic jew.jpg (1024x683, 310K)

Goy! Stop using our tactics against us!

Isn't Israel already doing this?

Attached: 1557023839159.jpg (800x1068, 195K)

We can turn it into the new "have sex". I'm on board

Attached: 1554259053941.gif (600x500, 2.43M)

youtube.com/watch?v=VkVh9nkLIgc

see, that's where you're wrong. you'll merely give us and the concept hype by making it "news" ... must be important if its news right? you vaginas are constantly having to pull your foot from your mouths.

left wing retards who do nothing but echo clickbait "unpatriotic"
censorship "competition sabotage"
Democrats "jobless", "domestic terrorist sponsors"
Muslims "ramadan worshipers"
Soros "the jew that makes all jews look bad"
Deepstate "the seventh floor"
hillary "the reason why america failed"
stop mentioning youtube, only mention bitchute
stop saying "google it", consider saying "search"
move all of your services off of google and drop your phone
and hilariously start giving the Q larp a backing like it's real, the more retards are trolled by it the better

Wow you bigot.

everything already is anti semetic, and nazi. or whatever
i unironically have started giving the roman salute at work and shout SIEG HEIL and other cringe larp "racist" memes when i meet up with friends.
then again i dont live in some gayass big city so nobody gives a fuck

Same thing that happened to 'dats racis' I suppose. People stop giving a fuck and start laughing.

Christ bud have you never interacted with normies?
Their level of cognitive dissonance is beyond your wildest imagination, you dont even know.
I work at a job with 75-90% liberal people staff including fags.
In fucking fact, just yesterday they were talking about how great gun control would be. I told them that crack/heroin is a much larger problem in the US and why they wernt voting the death penalty for drug dealers (didnt even bring up that minorities and crime stats) and they just looked at me like I pissed on the Torah.
>"DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WHO DIE OF GUN VIOLENCE EACH YEAR, REEEEEEEEEEE"
>"not as many that overdose"
>"BUT THATS THIER CHOICE, REEEEE"
These people are unironically retarded, they dont care for the betterment of humanity, they just want something to screech about so their liberal faggot friends can praise them for being such good human beings.

If you call anything they like antisemetic they will just look at you and with a stunning moment of sanity/clarity tell you that "it clearly not antisemitic, are you stupid?".
You will be supprised, they seem clear of mind so now you can engage them in an honest and open discussion.
Now you start to say that its weird that there are laws preventing even QUESTIONING the holocaust or gays shouldn't teach their perversion in school and they revert back to their previous state of bliss/ignorance.
Suddenly everything is problematic again, your a bigot, a nazi, a cis white Male, ect.

The amount of programmed ignorance in these people is astounding, if you think you can reprogram them by calling everything antisemitic you have another thing coming OP.

Attached: DbLbuumXkAIS8oR.jpg (1024x768, 308K)

It's not about reprogramming them, it's about changing the discourse "landscape." Look at how the glow in the darks add to the collective vocabulary with words like "incel." The word is everywhere now because they injected it into the public consciousness through the media. We'll just give "anti-semitic" a very specific boost.