After tanker attacks, Iran claims US and Israel plotting to ‘sabotage diplomacy’

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

timesofisrael.com/after-tanker-attacks-iran-claims-us-israel-plotting-to-sabotage-diplomacy/
archive.fo/EevIt
Iran’s foreign minister on Friday accused the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia of a plot to “sabotage diplomacy” after attacks on two tankers in the Persian Gulf, and appeared to insinuate that those countries were behind the assaults.

Mohammad Javad Zarif in an early Friday morning tweet said the fact that “the US immediately jumped to make allegations against Iran — [without] a shred of factual or circumstantial evidence — only makes it abundantly clear that the #B_Team is moving to a #PlanB: Sabotage diplomacy…and cover up its #EconomicTerrorism against Iran.”

Zarif regularly uses the term “B Team” to refer to a group of leaders he claims are engaged in warmongering against Iran: US National Security Adviser John Bolton, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan (or Bolton, Bibi, Bin Salman and Bin Zayed — hence the “B” moniker).

Also Friday Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani said US actions presented a serious threat to global and regional stability, speaking at an international forum in Kyrgyzstan.

“The US government over the last two years, violating all the international structures and rules and using its economic, financial and military resources, has taken an aggressive approach and presents a serious risk to stability in the region and the world,” Rouhani said, in translated comments, at a meeting of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, a Eurasian security alliance.

Meanwhile the United Arab Emirates’ Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Anwar Gargash said Friday the attack was “a worrying development and a dangerous escalation.”

He said Zarif’s “credibility [is] diminishing… Public relations is no real substitute to constructive policies. De-escalation in [the] current situation requires wise actions, not empty words.”

Attached: file.png (709 KB, 990x1088)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/DP5dk
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4G8USEdhuY
jowforums.com/thread/216279773/politics
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1139583077838196736
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_of_the_Spanish–American_War
youtube.com/watch?v=iFstGfxgT8w
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

So why doesnt iran say what that ship REALLY was?

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

It was a Japanese tanker ship. Bibi is retarded.

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

Russia blames US all the time for their own fuck ups like when they attacked Ukraine and blamed America for it. Now Iran is trying to manipulate oil prices by bombing foreign ships and it's too must be America's fault.

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

must be America's fault
Implying your glow niggers are above fucking up and trying sketchy shit like that.

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

Go back to Africa nigger.

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

#B_TEAM

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

Go back to tel aviv kike

Attached: 1494358864363.jpg (56 KB, 500x427)

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

archive.fo/DP5dk

Tanker owner seems to dispute U.S. account of Gulf of Oman attack
The Japanese owner of the Kokuka Courageous, one of two oil tankers targeted near the Strait of Hormuz, said Friday that sailors on board saw "flying objects" just before it was hit, suggesting the vessel wasn't damaged by mines.

That account contradicts what the U.S. military said as it released a video Friday it said shows Iranian forces removing an unexploded limpet mine from one of the two ships that were hit.

Attached: 1530274461104.jpg (178 KB, 831x1048)

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

United States officials tried to point a finger at Iran immediately after the attacks, with US national security adviser John Bolton — who has long sought a military conflict with Iran — accusing Iran or groups linked to Iran of being behind the attacks, though he has not provided proof. US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the attacks were an attempt to raise the price of oil.

In response to the meeting, Zarif tweeted, “The B-Team boys who cry wolf are crying once again.” The B-Team is Zarif’s moniker for Bolton, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Zayed and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who are all strategically aligned against Iran

Zarif’s tweet continued, “This time, Mossad is fabricating intelligence about Iran’s involvement in sabotage in Fujairah. I’ve warned of ‘accidents’ and false flags — we know what happens when you believe their lies. We’ve been here before, haven’t we?”

Zarif’s reference to Mossad, the national intelligence agency of Israel, is based on Israeli media claims that the organization presented evidence to the United States of Iran’s involvement in the attacks on the oil tankers.

Ron Paul: youtube.com/watch?v=Q4G8USEdhuY

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

I wish this guy was in our government instead of fuckwits like Bolton and Pompeo

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

Attached: 63-960-7420.png (805 KB, 960x720)

Juan Young
Juan Young

Attached: 1555854631464.png (86 KB, 603x625)

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

Attached: 1530844381200.jpg (120 KB, 826x611)

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

Nice one

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

jowforums.com/thread/216279773/politics

Japanese oil tanker’s owner: Pentagon has it wrong on what happened during attack in Gulf

Yutaka Katada, the owner of one of the stricken oil tankers crippled in explosions in the Gulf of Oman on Thursday, says the U.S. is wrong about the way the attack was carried out.

Speaking at a press conference in Tokyo on Friday, he contradicted Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and the U.S. Navy, which released a video that purports to show an Iranian patrol boat removing a limpet mine from the port side of the Kokuka Courageous.

Katada said his ship was attacked on the starboard side by a flying object, not by a mine.

“It seems that something flew towards them. That created the hole, is the report I’ve received,”
Katada said, according to the Financial Times.
“It seems there was a high chance they were attacked by a flying object. The impact was well above the water. I don’t think it was a torpedo.”

The Japanese ship owner did not say who might be responsible for the attack. Iran has vehemently denied it was involved.

Attached: 1541956796456.png (537 KB, 898x1096)

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8

Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo

That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

archive.is/fbXqU
It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html

We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.
Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

Dominic Barnes
Dominic Barnes

Iran is run by retards. They're over there just blasting away at ship like nobody will respond.

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

I've devoted my entire life to seeing that you fucking kikes are made to pay for your innumerable list of crimes against humanity.

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

Iran is run by retards. They're over there just blasting away at ship like nobody will respond.

Attached: Ben-Shapiro-merchant.jpg (10 KB, 320x296)

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

t.

Attached: 1535408366368.jpg (673 KB, 1196x676)

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

t. iranian
What's the matter Ahmed you spent all your refugee gibs on expensive sunglasses and gay clothes and now you're angry at America again because you mast work for Uber to afford to share a studio apartment in LA?

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

I like how you quoted the entire comment. Very cool. Fuck Iran.

Adrian Rivera
Adrian Rivera

t. some fag in Europe

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

ITT: JIDF working overtime

Attached: 1539038064061.png (1.07 MB, 1224x2922)

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

Meanwhile...
4 tug boats contracted to pull the Front Altair tanker which was attacked & heavily damaged yesterday, have been prevented from doing so by Iranian gunboats that have surrounded the stricken tanker- US defense official
twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1139583077838196736

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

ITT: Russians working overtime

Kayden Lee
Kayden Lee

Their boats need to get hit on sight.

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

Japanese oil tanker owner’s family suddenly develops cancer when?

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

Who photoshopped a merchant in the smoke?

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

I recognize that smoke

Attached: 1548946553740.jpg (123 KB, 640x640)

Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

Attached: Tony-Pomp.jpg (66 KB, 512x383)

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

All these Iran dindu nuffin's ITT

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

Oy vey

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

Attached: Jew-crying.png (48 KB, 131x205)

Ryder Brown
Ryder Brown

I dunno dude but the us has a bad reputation for a reason...

Remember stuxnet, remember... Neon zeus? Or whatever it was called. Say what you want but the first cyber war was a US attack on iran.

Austin Baker
Austin Baker

You support the pers*Ns or you are a jew
Let pers*N dispoora memes be memes please

Attached: Shi'ite-Muslim-Reuters.jpg (78 KB, 968x681)

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

ITT: JIDF acquired Jordanian VPN

Attached: 1530780538183.gif (3.34 MB, 250x198)

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

Zarif’s reference to Mossad, the national intelligence agency of Israel, is based on Israeli media claims that the organization presented evidence to the United States of Iran’s involvement in the attacks on the oil tankers.

yeah it's totally not based on the looooooong history of Mossad false flags and murders on a global scale

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

ITT: the persi*N hiding behind a Dutch flag

Attached: Ashura-374020.jpg (65 KB, 590x393)

Hunter Scott
Hunter Scott

Do you really think that Iranian and Russian oligarchy regimes are good guys and dindu naffin to stay in power so they and their cronies can make billions eternally?

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

I'm not even Iranian shitskin. But actually if you don't support Iran then you are unironically a Jew.

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

Can we just get this war started already? Why all the dragging feet? Who gives a fuck? Just start it so we can kill each other already

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

Shut the fuck up you subhuman ape

Attached: download-(10).jpg (9 KB, 300x168)

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

The U.S. funded a civil war in Ukraine and installed a puppet government because the duly elected government favored closer relations with Russia. You are a faggot and a kike.

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

subhuman ape
As opposed to a human ape?
Must be your shitskin low IQ.

Attached: brainlet-2.jpg (5 KB, 211x239)

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

But actually if you don't support Iran then you are unironically a Jew.
He did say he doesn't give a fuck about Islam on another thread

Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

So the evidence they used to establish what happened was evidence provided by those who have a vested interest in this conflict, the rivals of Iran.

We cannot base an analysis on this evidence.

There is a serious conflict of interest.

We should send out mini drones a mini cctv cameras to monitor that entire region.

Cross examine this 'evidence' they provided.

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

Attached: 1547455376495.png (113 KB, 500x441)

Brayden Cox
Brayden Cox

It was obviously ayyyy lmao

Joseph Martinez
Joseph Martinez

Attached: 1559009763445.jpg (83 KB, 960x960)

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

I will personally join an international brigade to defend Iran if it's attacked by the US. Amerikikes have done enough damage throughout the years it HAS TO STOP

Carter Wilson
Carter Wilson

jidf shills are all over the internet promoting this bullshit.

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

It was ayyyy lmao

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

Attached: 1544329441154.png (1.02 MB, 1280x735)

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

Attached: 1534295149134.png (347 KB, 468x508)

Christopher Perez
Christopher Perez

Attached: 1548717351080.png (885 KB, 723x1227)

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

You're both stupid to be honest.
Shitskin salafi trash.

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

It's no use speaking sense, most of Jow Forums have already sided with the Iranian Muslims.

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

At least Iraq and Syria were good before that bullshit, Ir*n is already a shithole and Americans can't possibly do anything to make it worse

James Young
James Young

I cant wait to kill them

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

ANOTHA SHOAH!!!

Attached: 1548107966155.jpg (121 KB, 597x681)

Daniel Ramirez
Daniel Ramirez

Ir*n is already a shithole
posting from Jordan
Don't make me go back there to exterminate you.

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

Iran obtaining nuclear weapons would ensure that the U.S. did not attack. It is quite literally the best way to maintain peace in the region. As a fringe benefit, maybe Iran could finally nuke Israel and solve the real problem.

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

iran
manipulate oil prices
do you even know how sanctions work, dumb cunt? the only people that benefit from disruptions are US oil companies and the stock market. what a stupid kike.

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

he's just JIDF with a proxy/vpn

Attached: 1558254890496.jpg (196 KB, 746x1388)

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

why yes I'm Al ultra nationalistic persi*N, I would heapily die for my country ir*n

Ir*n is BASED and ARYAN, right bros? We defeat the Kikes and the US and everyone is mad at us because we are based and redpilled

get back? Of course I want to bro but no man I can't stand living there for more than a week because it's a shithole

Attached: 1559690573525.jpg (14 KB, 245x255)

Aaron Edwards
Aaron Edwards

مص زبي

Owen Thompson
Owen Thompson

Why does it have to be the USA, or Israel, or some other outside actor? Why couldn't it just be Iranians stealing a ship themselves and blowing up the tanker because they want the USA to topple their own government? It's not like there aren't people inside Iran who hate their own government.

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

funny we care more about some tanker attacks where the ships don't even sink over the deaths of millions in yemen

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

because the only country not profiting from this is Iran.
some convenient shit happens while iran is sanctions and can't sell oil to make oil prices go up so UAE, Saudis and USA make more money
hmm

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

All of the Middle East is a shithole

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

Makes you think

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

if you don't support Iran then you are unironically a Jew
Goat fucker spotted.

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

stfu.

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

I'm not Iranian, I meant don't make me go to Jordan to exterminate you.
Also Iran is not even close to a shithole compared to Jordan. The only think bad about Iran is the economy because of the sanctions. Other than that Iran is 10x nicer than Jordan.
Stupid shitskin.

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

JIDF mutts to the rescue.

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

problem is Iran has no nuclear weapons capability whatsoever and never will. they can't even built a navy that isn't using ships and equipment dating back to designs from the 1960s. they can't afford shit. it's like people forget about the 1980s when the US handed them back their asses. nothing has changed. only people that would benefit from a conflict with Iran are the ever useless kikes that have been using the US administration to invade the country on their behalf. now, it is true that the Iranians targeted tankers back then, but today in 2019.. while meeting with the pm of Japan? attacking a Japanese ship? that's the work of kikes.

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

LOL what? The boats were abandoned. This fits under the maritime law of salvage. Attempting to take the boats from Iran now is literally an act of war.

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

You stupid nigger, when the fuck did I call you a persi*N? O called you what you are, a nigger.
Iran is nicer than Jordan
Literally has Sharia laws
1/3 of the population lives under poverty line
Still a shithole even while being the second exporter of oil

Jeremiah Cooper
Jeremiah Cooper

Not a kike, muhammed.
Shill harder.

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

Very real attack, not a fake one by Israel

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

There is not going to be a war based upon some property damage.

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

problem is Iran has no nuclear weapons capability whatsoever and never will. they can't even built a navy that isn't using ships and equipment dating back to designs from the 1960s. they can't afford shit. it's like people forget about the 1980s when the US handed them back their asses. nothing has changed.
Sure thing idiot.

Attached: Iran-cruise-missile.png (1.11 MB, 790x669)

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

jews don't care about law

Attached: 1547836977266.jpg (177 KB, 1104x690)

Grayson Williams
Grayson Williams

that's the work of kikes.
Checked

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

Yay, let's go fight more of israel's enemies

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

It's one of the few decent countries in the Middle East despite decades of being isolated from the global economy.

Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz

You can't think of another motive? I'll give you a simple one: revenge. Iran executes members of your family or punishes you. You want revenge. So you infiltrate your own government with others who are also seeking revenge, steal an Iranian vessel without permission, use it to attack ships knowing that your government will be blamed...

I mean let's stop pretending that all Iranians love Iran.

Landon Baker
Landon Baker

Israel pays niggers to move to Sweden. Still want to suck their dick?

Attached: kiked.png (605 KB, 973x895)

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

defending Iran
kys muzzie monkey

Gabriel Richardson
Gabriel Richardson

omg they cruise missles
invented in the early 1900s
my fucking sides. you kikes really are this retarded. lmao.

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

revenge
Iran and Japan have a long and good standing with each other. Japanese PM was literally in Iran with good talks the day before the attack.

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

Show me how Jordan compares with Iran shitstain.

Attached: Iran-Isfahan.jpg (217 KB, 800x557)

Oliver King
Oliver King

letting ZOG kill off the last remaining unJEW'd country

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

Stay mad kikes.

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

falling for the jew shill's bait
don't give him (You)'s

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

If Iran fired like 100 of them at once, and they were all closing at the same time they might penetrate the ships defenses...

Grayson Williams
Grayson Williams

dont doubt it
fuck israeli wars

Aaron Harris
Aaron Harris

This thread is how I know we make a difference in world on pol. I don't know why, but for some reason soooo many neo-con and Israeli shills here...

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

bolton sends patriot missiles to the gulf
convenient false flag happens
makes you think

Attached: 1557873619534.jpg (188 KB, 723x1182)

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

Fuck kikes.
Fuck muzzies.
Fuck you.
Oh, look, it's the muzzie refugee defending Iran again. Color me surprised.

Oliver King
Oliver King

Definite astroturfing for sure

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

It's no use speaking sense, most of Jow Forums have already sided with the Iranian Muslims.
what you're actually saying is there's no use in engaging hasbara here, nobody believes what you kikes say. I am astounded that you actually believe you can just constantly bring up the Muslims as an answer to how horrible the Jews are. they aren't even related subjects. fuck both groups, but the Jews are infinitely worse. Muslims do not run our foreign policy and banking system.

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

Leave the thread kike.

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

kek
Make, me nigger.

Attached: 13595575442085052188.jpg (26 KB, 390x400)

Angel Jenkins
Angel Jenkins

Oh, look, it's the muzzie refugee defending Iran again. Color me surprised.
if you knew about western history, you jidf cuck, you'd know we dutch instantly handed over the addresses and names of all kikes when the nazis came knocking and we let them in.

Attached: 1551758401678.png (85 KB, 727x2108)

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

I think you're missing my point. Let's say the govt of the Netherlands executes your family, the Netherlands is already being sanctioned. You hate the government and want them out. You know you really can't do shit to stop them yourself. So what do you do? You steal one of their ships and then attack an American vessel using one of their mines - because you reason that they'll react to it. You don't want to kill anyone so you attack an oil tanker or something not likely to carry passengers. All you're doing is false flagging your own country as a private actor.

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

Someone dropped a penny down the block.

Bentley James
Bentley James

if you knew about western history
implying the 'western history' taught to you by ISIS is accurate
stale kike joke
Pathetic. How's Minneapolis this time of year, nigger?

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

Kek you fucking subhuman
You either love ir*n or you are a jew
No one believes your shit other than larping persi*N dispoora

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

Nice

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

What is Google, Facebook, Black Cube, Cambridge Analytica, Tavistok, Operation Mockingbird,... again?

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

Sunni mudshit crypto-kike detected

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

Iran said it so it must be true because I hate Israel

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

Fuck off yid

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

How is sucking on that baby penis rabbi? Also whiter than you.

Kek you fucking subhuman
I like how you couldn't even respond to my point, you fucking shitskin.

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

(cont)
The government finds out what you did and they know it looks bad for them, but they can't say you provoked an international incident either because it makes them look like they are losing control over their own country, so they go into cover up mode trying to remove mines you placed and then they execute you secretly. The Netherlands government then denies any involvement.

John Thompson
John Thompson

"Lock n' load bois, we're getting ready to die for Israel again, HOOOOOOOOO-RAH!"

Attached: 1509625687873.png (18 KB, 547x626)

Oliver Evans
Oliver Evans

I had bacon wrapped shrimp for lunch, muhammed.
Tell me again, how you're not a muzzie somali nigger refugee living in the US.
and checked

Attached: 1339201042669.jpg (20 KB, 550x309)

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

"Remember the Maine!"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_of_the_Spanish–American_War

Attached: FalseFlag1898.jpg (259 KB, 990x1301)

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

Attached: merchant---brainwashed-christian-retards.webm (1.24 MB, 574x382)

Matthew Stewart
Matthew Stewart

FUCK KIKES AND FUCK AMERICANS AND FUCK JANNIES

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

bump

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

Greater israel includes YOUR country, asshat

Jason Nguyen
Jason Nguyen

bump.

David Miller
David Miller

always interesting to see the threads that the majority of Jow Forums ignores....

Attached: 1556673186775.png (218 KB, 752x529)

Matthew Rodriguez
Matthew Rodriguez

Jews, Neocons, Globalists are axis of evil.

Robert Barnes
Robert Barnes

ill file that under "no shit sherlock"
fuck Israel

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

Attached: 1547854991780.jpg (229 KB, 1023x768)

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

Attached: The-B-Team.png (3.41 MB, 2799x1197)

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

TOP FUCKING KEK

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

:)

Liam Foster
Liam Foster

Attached: 1554695885406.png (178 KB, 904x935)

Grayson Gonzalez
Grayson Gonzalez

ould Iran, Russia and China plotted this together so it'ld look like a false flag casus belly in order to weaken US and Israel's stance.

Attached: thinking.jpg (29 KB, 449x498)

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

If that were the case that's based and redpilled. Thanks Vlad.

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

that doesn't make sense, are you mentally challenged?

Jace Brown
Jace Brown

Whatever the case Israel's future doesn't look too bright.

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

Whatever the case
what the french retard said would give israel everything it wants plus proof.

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

no it wouldn't because look at reality faggot. More people are questioning this than just accepting that MUH IRAN did it. Sloppy job mossad.

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

Why not? Just submerge the internet with fake news, everybody and their mother know israel want the US to go to war with Iran and plenty people think Israel was somehow involved with 9/11. If you instill enough doubt into the mind of the general public they'll be more likely to outright reject a war with Iran when something really serious happens. The main goal is still just to accelerate the decline of the US, anything they can do to fuck with the US' imagine in the world is good for Russia and China.

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

But there aren't real proof, different countries are giving conflicting analysis already only the US and Israel are firm Iran did it. I'm sorry for your two digit iq, must be that somali semen in your mom's cunt.

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

most people are questioning this
only on your bubble of internet communities. the majority is still believing pompeo, mossad and CIA.

it's not fake news if iran actually did it, and even then iran would never attack japan, which is one of the few countries they have good relations with. this tanker attack put all eyes and missiles aimed at iran. don't go full retard pretending iran would do this even though irl they are the only ones not benefiting. the oil price increase this caused made all the arabs richer while iran is unable to sell oil because of sanctions.

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

Iran, Russia, China
at the SCO (Shanghai Cooperation Organization)
youtube.com/watch?v=iFstGfxgT8w

the ZOG control is coming to an end.

Attached: 1554540605188.jpg (49 KB, 788x491)

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

Fuck off kike. How do you not realize that what you do all day every day is the definition of evil

John Smith
John Smith

bump

William Rivera
William Rivera

reminder youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

Attached: 1536871893283.jpg (370 KB, 2200x1521)

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

Nice.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit