After tanker attacks, Iran claims US and Israel plotting to ‘sabotage diplomacy’

timesofisrael.com/after-tanker-attacks-iran-claims-us-israel-plotting-to-sabotage-diplomacy/
archive.fo/EevIt
>Iran’s foreign minister on Friday accused the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia of a plot to “sabotage diplomacy” after attacks on two tankers in the Persian Gulf, and appeared to insinuate that those countries were behind the assaults.

>Mohammad Javad Zarif in an early Friday morning tweet said the fact that “the US immediately jumped to make allegations against Iran — [without] a shred of factual or circumstantial evidence — only makes it abundantly clear that the #B_Team is moving to a #PlanB: Sabotage diplomacy…and cover up its #EconomicTerrorism against Iran.”

>Zarif regularly uses the term “B Team” to refer to a group of leaders he claims are engaged in warmongering against Iran: US National Security Adviser John Bolton, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan (or Bolton, Bibi, Bin Salman and Bin Zayed — hence the “B” moniker).

>Also Friday Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani said US actions presented a serious threat to global and regional stability, speaking at an international forum in Kyrgyzstan.

>“The US government over the last two years, violating all the international structures and rules and using its economic, financial and military resources, has taken an aggressive approach and presents a serious risk to stability in the region and the world,” Rouhani said, in translated comments, at a meeting of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, a Eurasian security alliance.

>Meanwhile the United Arab Emirates’ Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Anwar Gargash said Friday the attack was “a worrying development and a dangerous escalation.”

>He said Zarif’s “credibility [is] diminishing… Public relations is no real substitute to constructive policies. De-escalation in [the] current situation requires wise actions, not empty words.”

Attached: file.png (990x1088, 709K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/DP5dk
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4G8USEdhuY
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1139583077838196736
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So why doesnt iran say what that ship REALLY was?

It was a Japanese tanker ship. Bibi is retarded.

Russia blames US all the time for their own fuck ups like when they attacked Ukraine and blamed America for it. Now Iran is trying to manipulate oil prices by bombing foreign ships and it's too must be America's fault.

>must be America's fault
Implying your glow niggers are above fucking up and trying sketchy shit like that.

Go back to Africa nigger.

#B_TEAM

Go back to tel aviv kike

Attached: 1494358864363.jpg (500x427, 56K)

archive.fo/DP5dk

Tanker owner seems to dispute U.S. account of Gulf of Oman attack
>The Japanese owner of the Kokuka Courageous, one of two oil tankers targeted near the Strait of Hormuz, said Friday that sailors on board saw "flying objects" just before it was hit, suggesting the vessel wasn't damaged by mines.

>That account contradicts what the U.S. military said as it released a video Friday it said shows Iranian forces removing an unexploded limpet mine from one of the two ships that were hit.

Attached: 1530274461104.jpg (831x1048, 178K)

>United States officials tried to point a finger at Iran immediately after the attacks, with US national security adviser John Bolton — who has long sought a military conflict with Iran — accusing Iran or groups linked to Iran of being behind the attacks, though he has not provided proof. US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the attacks were an attempt to raise the price of oil.

>In response to the meeting, Zarif tweeted, “The B-Team boys who cry wolf are crying once again.” The B-Team is Zarif’s moniker for Bolton, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Zayed and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who are all strategically aligned against Iran

>Zarif’s tweet continued, “This time, Mossad is fabricating intelligence about Iran’s involvement in sabotage in Fujairah. I’ve warned of ‘accidents’ and false flags — we know what happens when you believe their lies. We’ve been here before, haven’t we?”

>Zarif’s reference to Mossad, the national intelligence agency of Israel, is based on Israeli media claims that the organization presented evidence to the United States of Iran’s involvement in the attacks on the oil tankers.

Ron Paul: youtube.com/watch?v=Q4G8USEdhuY

I wish this guy was in our government instead of fuckwits like Bolton and Pompeo

Attached: 63-960-7420.png (960x720, 805K)

Attached: 1555854631464.png (603x625, 86K)

Attached: 1530844381200.jpg (826x611, 120K)

Nice one

> Japanese oil tanker’s owner: Pentagon has it wrong on what happened during attack in Gulf

Yutaka Katada, the owner of one of the stricken oil tankers crippled in explosions in the Gulf of Oman on Thursday, says the U.S. is wrong about the way the attack was carried out.

Speaking at a press conference in Tokyo on Friday, he contradicted Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and the U.S. Navy, which released a video that purports to show an Iranian patrol boat removing a limpet mine from the port side of the Kokuka Courageous.

> Katada said his ship was attacked on the starboard side by a flying object, not by a mine.

> “It seems that something flew towards them. That created the hole, is the report I’ve received,”
Katada said, according to the Financial Times.
> “It seems there was a high chance they were attacked by a flying object. The impact was well above the water. I don’t think it was a torpedo.”

The Japanese ship owner did not say who might be responsible for the attack. Iran has vehemently denied it was involved.

Attached: 1541956796456.png (898x1096, 537K)

>John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8

>Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo

>That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

archive.is/fbXqU
>It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html

>We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.
>Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

Iran is run by retards. They're over there just blasting away at ship like nobody will respond.

I've devoted my entire life to seeing that you fucking kikes are made to pay for your innumerable list of crimes against humanity.

>Iran is run by retards. They're over there just blasting away at ship like nobody will respond.

Attached: Ben Shapiro merchant.jpg (320x296, 10K)

t.

Attached: 1535408366368.jpg (1196x676, 673K)

>t. iranian
What's the matter Ahmed you spent all your refugee gibs on expensive sunglasses and gay clothes and now you're angry at America again because you mast work for Uber to afford to share a studio apartment in LA?

I like how you quoted the entire comment. Very cool. Fuck Iran.

t. some fag in Europe

ITT: JIDF working overtime

Attached: 1539038064061.png (1224x2922, 1.07M)

Meanwhile...
>4 tug boats contracted to pull the Front Altair tanker which was attacked & heavily damaged yesterday, have been prevented from doing so by Iranian gunboats that have surrounded the stricken tanker- US defense official
twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1139583077838196736

ITT: Russians working overtime

Their boats need to get hit on sight.

Japanese oil tanker owner’s family suddenly develops cancer when?

>Who photoshopped a merchant in the smoke?

I recognize that smoke

Attached: 1548946553740.jpg (640x640, 123K)

Attached: Tony Pomp.jpg (512x383, 66K)

All these Iran dindu nuffin's ITT

Oy vey

Attached: Jew crying.png (131x205, 48K)

I dunno dude but the us has a bad reputation for a reason...

Remember stuxnet, remember... Neon zeus? Or whatever it was called. Say what you want but the first cyber war was a US attack on iran.

>You support the pers*Ns or you are a jew
Let pers*N dispoora memes be memes please

Attached: Shi'ite-Muslim-Reuters.jpg (968x681, 78K)

ITT: JIDF acquired Jordanian VPN

Attached: 1530780538183.gif (250x198, 3.34M)

>Zarif’s reference to Mossad, the national intelligence agency of Israel, is based on Israeli media claims that the organization presented evidence to the United States of Iran’s involvement in the attacks on the oil tankers.

yeah it's totally not based on the looooooong history of Mossad false flags and murders on a global scale

ITT: the persi*N hiding behind a Dutch flag

Attached: Ashura-374020.jpg (590x393, 65K)

Do you really think that Iranian and Russian oligarchy regimes are good guys and dindu naffin to stay in power so they and their cronies can make billions eternally?

I'm not even Iranian shitskin. But actually if you don't support Iran then you are unironically a Jew.

Can we just get this war started already? Why all the dragging feet? Who gives a fuck? Just start it so we can kill each other already

Shut the fuck up you subhuman ape

Attached: download (10).jpg (300x168, 9K)

The U.S. funded a civil war in Ukraine and installed a puppet government because the duly elected government favored closer relations with Russia. You are a faggot and a kike.

>subhuman ape
As opposed to a human ape?
Must be your shitskin low IQ.

Attached: brainlet 2.jpg (211x239, 5K)

>But actually if you don't support Iran then you are unironically a Jew.
He did say he doesn't give a fuck about Islam on another thread

So the evidence they used to establish what happened was evidence provided by those who have a vested interest in this conflict, the rivals of Iran.

We cannot base an analysis on this evidence.

There is a serious conflict of interest.

We should send out mini drones a mini cctv cameras to monitor that entire region.

Cross examine this 'evidence' they provided.

Attached: 1547455376495.png (500x441, 113K)

It was obviously ayyyy lmao

Attached: 1559009763445.jpg (960x960, 83K)

I will personally join an international brigade to defend Iran if it's attacked by the US. Amerikikes have done enough damage throughout the years it HAS TO STOP

jidf shills are all over the internet promoting this bullshit.

It was ayyyy lmao

Attached: 1544329441154.png (1280x735, 1.02M)

Attached: 1534295149134.png (468x508, 347K)

Attached: 1548717351080.png (723x1227, 885K)

You're both stupid to be honest.
Shitskin salafi trash.

It's no use speaking sense, most of Jow Forums have already sided with the Iranian Muslims.

At least Iraq and Syria were good before that bullshit, Ir*n is already a shithole and Americans can't possibly do anything to make it worse

I cant wait to kill them

ANOTHA SHOAH!!!

Attached: 1548107966155.jpg (597x681, 121K)

>Ir*n is already a shithole
>posting from Jordan
Don't make me go back there to exterminate you.

Iran obtaining nuclear weapons would ensure that the U.S. did not attack. It is quite literally the best way to maintain peace in the region. As a fringe benefit, maybe Iran could finally nuke Israel and solve the real problem.

> iran
> manipulate oil prices
do you even know how sanctions work, dumb cunt? the only people that benefit from disruptions are US oil companies and the stock market. what a stupid kike.

he's just JIDF with a proxy/vpn

Attached: 1558254890496.jpg (746x1388, 196K)

>why yes I'm Al ultra nationalistic persi*N, I would heapily die for my country ir*n

>Ir*n is BASED and ARYAN, right bros? We defeat the Kikes and the US and everyone is mad at us because we are based and redpilled

>get back? Of course I want to bro but no man I can't stand living there for more than a week because it's a shithole

Attached: 1559690573525.jpg (245x255, 14K)

مص زبي

Why does it have to be the USA, or Israel, or some other outside actor? Why couldn't it just be Iranians stealing a ship themselves and blowing up the tanker because they want the USA to topple their own government? It's not like there aren't people inside Iran who hate their own government.

funny we care more about some tanker attacks where the ships don't even sink over the deaths of millions in yemen

because the only country not profiting from this is Iran.
>some convenient shit happens while iran is sanctions and can't sell oil to make oil prices go up so UAE, Saudis and USA make more money
hmm

All of the Middle East is a shithole

Makes you think

>if you don't support Iran then you are unironically a Jew
Goat fucker spotted.

stfu.

I'm not Iranian, I meant don't make me go to Jordan to exterminate you.
Also Iran is not even close to a shithole compared to Jordan. The only think bad about Iran is the economy because of the sanctions. Other than that Iran is 10x nicer than Jordan.
Stupid shitskin.

JIDF mutts to the rescue.

problem is Iran has no nuclear weapons capability whatsoever and never will. they can't even built a navy that isn't using ships and equipment dating back to designs from the 1960s. they can't afford shit. it's like people forget about the 1980s when the US handed them back their asses. nothing has changed. only people that would benefit from a conflict with Iran are the ever useless kikes that have been using the US administration to invade the country on their behalf. now, it is true that the Iranians targeted tankers back then, but today in 2019.. while meeting with the pm of Japan? attacking a Japanese ship? that's the work of kikes.

LOL what? The boats were abandoned. This fits under the maritime law of salvage. Attempting to take the boats from Iran now is literally an act of war.

You stupid nigger, when the fuck did I call you a persi*N? O called you what you are, a nigger.
>Iran is nicer than Jordan
>Literally has Sharia laws
>1/3 of the population lives under poverty line
>Still a shithole even while being the second exporter of oil

Not a kike, muhammed.
Shill harder.

Very real attack, not a fake one by Israel

There is not going to be a war based upon some property damage.

>problem is Iran has no nuclear weapons capability whatsoever and never will. they can't even built a navy that isn't using ships and equipment dating back to designs from the 1960s. they can't afford shit. it's like people forget about the 1980s when the US handed them back their asses. nothing has changed.
Sure thing idiot.

Attached: Iran cruise missile.png (790x669, 1.11M)

jews don't care about law

Attached: 1547836977266.jpg (1104x690, 177K)

>that's the work of kikes.
Checked

Yay, let's go fight more of israel's enemies

It's one of the few decent countries in the Middle East despite decades of being isolated from the global economy.

You can't think of another motive? I'll give you a simple one: revenge. Iran executes members of your family or punishes you. You want revenge. So you infiltrate your own government with others who are also seeking revenge, steal an Iranian vessel without permission, use it to attack ships knowing that your government will be blamed...

I mean let's stop pretending that all Iranians love Iran.

Israel pays niggers to move to Sweden. Still want to suck their dick?

Attached: kiked.png (973x895, 605K)

>defending Iran
kys muzzie monkey

> omg they cruise missles
> invented in the early 1900s
my fucking sides. you kikes really are this retarded. lmao.

>revenge
Iran and Japan have a long and good standing with each other. Japanese PM was literally in Iran with good talks the day before the attack.

Show me how Jordan compares with Iran shitstain.

Attached: Iran Isfahan.jpg (800x557, 217K)

>letting ZOG kill off the last remaining unJEW'd country

Stay mad kikes.

>falling for the jew shill's bait
don't give him (You)'s

If Iran fired like 100 of them at once, and they were all closing at the same time they might penetrate the ships defenses...