'Next war will be worst in Israel's history'

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/264590
archive.fo/7SeTS
IDF Major General Yitzhak Brick: 'Every day 1,000 - 2,000 missiles could hit us in the next war - God help us.'

>Former IDF ombudsman Maj. Gen. (res.) Yitzhak Brick spoke about his meeting with Deputy Chief of Staff Eyal on a military podcast on 103FM on Friday. Zamir was a major general in the IDF during the writing of Brick's ominous report in January 2019 about the IDF's lack of readiness for a major military confrontation.

>According to Brick, Zamir didn't debate the facts presented in the report. "Zamir said he accepts the fact that we are in serious trouble. He read the report, wrote down my recommendations and began implementing them, as did Chief of Staff Aviv Kochavi, who understood the problem even when he was deputy chief of staff."

>Brick added that the committee which conducted the criticism of his report, the Ilan Harari Committee, admitted to him that he was right: "The IDF commander, Harari, told me that the facts are daunting," said Brick, who emphasized that "Harari is the IDF chief of staff's appointment and subordinate to him - so naturally he couldn't say that the army was not ready for war."

>Brick strongly asserts that a significant change is required in the IDF's organizational culture. "If the army doesn't learn to accept criticism and deal with the problems, God help us," Brick said, repeating his warning that the next military campaign would be more difficult than any of its predecessors.

Attached: file.png (1254x1036, 849K)

>"The next war will be the worst in the history of Israel. Every day 1,000 to 2,000 missiles will fall, weighing as much as 100 kilograms per missile and with precision targeting capabilities," Brick warned, adding that Judea and Samaria would also become a front with thousands of armed Tanzim who will leave the Palestinian villages and shoot in all directions. "We will need infantry units on several fronts and at the moment we don't have such capabilities," concluded Brick.

>And what about the political arena? According to Brick, the political situation is even worse. "I sit and talk to cabinet members, one by one, spending an hour with each one - and it turns out that they don't know the army. These are the people who make the fateful decisions - and they know almost nothing." Brick says that no one took him seriously in his meetings with cabinet members. "Ultimately the main desire of cabinet ministers is to advance in politics," he said.

>In spite of the harsh attacks against him, including statements that the trauma of the Yom Kippur War has affected him and statements on social media networks which hint at Brick's insanity, Brick hasn't given up on revealing the truth about the deeply rooted problems in the IDF. "Many are worried about my health, fearing I could have a stroke or a heart attack. There aren't many people who have boldly and determinedly faced such a formidable system [as the IDF]."

>"I've been through a lot of life and I've seen what happens to the state of Israel when it's not ready for war. I'm doing something right for the people of Israel - so we won't be counting our losses [after the next war]."

I hope each of those missiles carry a nuclear payload

Attached: PalestinianDavidActivated.jpg (2835x1860, 695K)

There is no country for Israelis to seek asylum too, since they actively poisoned country with their biggest enemies.
Karma maybe late, but its sure to come.

Attached: 1544538144602.gif (250x250, 3.88M)

Patience. When America falls, Israel will fold with it.

>implying there is a next war
nothing ever happens

Now how do we capitalize on that
I wonder

Nuke them.

Nuke all of Israel.

From the Negev to the Golan Heights.

Attached: 1557715166506.jpg (618x741, 75K)

God will land a meteor on the jews

oh no stop no

Attached: 760f3dae-e7be-4048-a7dd-08aec74c1b03.png (879x1146, 1017K)

Best news ever.

we haven't had a happening sine the vegas shooting

Attached: 1559109807948.jpg (750x546, 147K)

filled em all with trash too

Attached: 1560127223082.jpg (1080x1080, 127K)

Attached: army-of-islam.jpg (1842x2056, 2.14M)

Based.

Attached: memri PIJ rockets.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

Stop teasing me . Nothing good like that ever happens .

kek'd

Attached: 1475236195402.gif (190x300, 1.54M)

They deserve it desu. They've managed to piss off an entire religion. Religions that survive for 1400 years old or older are fucking unstoppable or they would be fucking dead. They're pretty fucked if al the Muslims turn against them. Imagine a string of non-stop attacks on everything. If the Palestinians just keep it low key and breed like rabbits they'll fuck them over in time.

why are they not counting the US as part of israel?

Big if true

It's staged by the freemasons, who are overwhelmingly present in the judicial, law enforcement and legislature in Israel. This was planned decades ago, and the main reason behind this is to traumatize the israelis before introducing the false messiah. don't fall for it, Iranian regime is also part of this plan.

I hope it will be the last too

Attached: 1559131078066.png (500x522, 104K)

UPDATE: IDF Major General Yitzhak Brick: 'Every day 10,000 - 20,000 missiles could hit us in the next war - God help us with the 40,000 missiles a day.'

i hope someone wipes israel off the map.

kek

6,000,000 missiles are pointed at Israel as we speak.

Guys I am kind of worried because I love Jewish shiksas and want them to live. The hot ones like Ben Shapiros sister. Hnnnng. MUST PROTECR ISRAEL. HNNNNG

Attached: 63-960-7420.png (960x720, 805K)

Something unexpected will take care of Israel

If this is true, I can accept war with Iran.
I'll be merciful and only quickly kill the people I fight.
No anger, no remorse.
And I'll give them just enough time to kill Israel.
I'll make sure none of their kids are raped without reprisal.
I'll make sure none of their loved ones are brutalized without reprisal.
I'll make sure none of their soldiers are buried in pig skin.
I'll give them an honest, clean death. And I'll let their kids rebuild.
And I'll make sure that country lives on, lives well, and is treated with dignity and respect just like Japan.
I can accept this kind of war.

Is that an anti semitic threat?

Cuz this (((article))) is trash

Nothing ever happens

let fire rain

How hard is it to false flag in the current year? Preddy tough I’d imagine Chaim

We need no money for Dem programs.

Yes we know about your Sayeret Maktal, no need to brag.

Attached: the father of terrorism.png (960x720, 846K)

Death to Israel

Heil Hitler. Death to Jews.

Attached: b5ac83732aa16aa772a0ba87f309e674d111272ad3803d2413012e158c2403e2.jpg (702x644, 125K)

Well I'm just glad that the jews are waking up to this, you might be gods chosen people, but you were still enslaved several times, kicked out of every country you went to, and are a genetically bastardized version of your former selves considering Palestine ethnically cleansed the real Israelites living in Israel. Yaeway isn't the only diety out their fighting for his chosen people. I wonder how much the other gods make fun of him.

The Jews are gonna get what's coming to them, you'll see...

Zechariah 14:1-9 KJV

Luke 21:24-27 KJV

Revelation 11:1-8 KJV

Become allies to the towelheads, ask for cheap oil, accepting their refugees back and stopping their gay ass attacks. Everybody wins.

bump

Attached: IDF GROUND TROOPS.webm (636x352, 1.48M)

Sell shitty outdated weapons to your direct enemies, duh
Maybe put a killswitch in them as well if they use them

>God help us
He won’t

Except they're not God's chosen. New testament clearly exaplains that God made a covenant with all people after the jews kept doing satanic shit, worshiping false idols, sacrificing babies, etc. They even killed Christ.
Imagine still thinking you're God's chosen after all that, truly only a kike brain would try to pilpul and jew God.

May fire rain from the sky, they've sowed a lot of evil, it's time they reap it.

Attached: 1557718844234.jpg (600x800, 369K)

Shhh you're not supposed to remember that one

Oy vey, are you forgetting the 6 trillion missiles that were already fired into israel already?
Stop being so antisemitic

Diversity is (((our))) strength.

Attached: golda_meir_was_right5.jpg (640x360, 46K)