You get on the plane, find your seat and look over and see this...

You get on the plane, find your seat and look over and see this. You're already taxing on the runway so its too late to get off.

What do you do?

Attached: pitbulls.png (761x714, 696K)

Shit my pants.

Attached: 1537928053848.jpg (750x691, 40K)

America is nuts

Hit call button. Tell stewardess I'm allergic to dogs.

Nothing, because I'm not a pussy or a Muslim.

Those dogs are so fucking ugly. Why do people pretend to like them

I assume the person who has this dog has it for some bullshit "emotional" reason. But why in the ever loving fuck would you choose a pitbull to be your autism companion? I fucking love dogs I really do, but pitbulls and every subspecies of them should be culled out of existence, they were bred specifically to fuck shit up beyond repair and have no place in civilised society. There are alternative breeds that can do that and not chimp out at the drop of a hat too.

They will probably kick you off.

I'd get up and ask if I could be changed seats
Only if it was a pit though, any other dog i'd be fine pretty much.

I have a blue staffy. sometimes I get bored and decorate her with makeup before we go walkies

>posted by the person who doesn't have to sit next to the negro and his pitbull

Only muslims are scared of dogs.

Based.......leaf?

Based

Furfag

>Nothing you fucking retard, I know the dog has been bread for 100's of years to kill, and that their disproportionately responsible for dog attacks. But have you seen this picture of a pittbull smiling huh biggot?, checkmate

t.everystupidthotdogmumever

Attached: t.imaretard.jpg (480x360, 26K)

I don’t know. Is he being a good doggo? If he’s a gud boi I’d give him head pats. If he’s a bad boi I guess I get mauled and sue the airline for willingly putting me in danger.

Lmao cant wait for it to randomly bite your neck and kill you

You really willing to take that risk and find out?

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

it's either a good dog or a good lawsuit. i'd take the chance

Be happy since this plane isn’t going down. There is no way it will make it to take off before that dog causes a violent incident.

>doggo
found the faggot

>oops I think I dropped chocolate bar

Attached: kill.gif (435x250, 1.83M)

I really don't get you fear of pits Jow Forums. I have meet over a hundred pits in my life and time working with support animals and never once have I had a pit attack myself or someone else. What is your deal? One or two sensational headlines about something and your all "Exterminate! Exterminate!". Your starting to sound like Muslims.

Attached: 1559838180506.jpg (640x480, 24K)

>hits a little turbulence
>shitbull goes fucking crazy
>crashes plane into preschool with no survivors

How the fuck is this allowed? If I saw that you best believe I’d kick up a storm. Fucking pit bulls are the niggras of dogs. BUT ITS DA OWNER WHO RAISES THEM GUYZ I SWEAR

unironically return to reddit you fucking faggot

Daily reminder that cats and dogs are not substitute for children.

You must be a nigra then

>RARE
>A
>R
>E

Stare it down then walk over and make him submit.

Attached: 04324349-0967-453E-A229-92A4C6EA8E23.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

I have a pibble mutt and he is so fucking docile around me

He lets me fuck with him and doesn’t get angry or growl at me and I pick him up and hug him a bunch

He’s a rescue too, honestly the best dog I’ve ever had

lmfao holy shit. They had to lock the reddit thread of course.

Someone was killed by a pitbull on a plane recently, too.

Why do people act so faggotly sentimental over pitbulls, they always describe them as "sweet". Always a sign of white trash.

Yeah dude totally. And black people aren’t more likely to commit a crime than anyone else! It’s just how they’re raised. No statistics or anything like that.

Sauce?

wait until we reach cruising altitude and go for the emergency exit. take that fucker to hell

How is he around other dogs or people? Especially when you are around..
this is the problem, the dog loves you and will kill anyone it perceives as a threat to you.

Based Arnold, he knows what would happen by sitting next to a black person so he took him out before he did anything to him

Hope there are enough small children on the flight to sustain its bloodlust.

>dog smells your shit covered ass
>doesn't like it
>starts mauling your anus off to get rid of the smell

>pibble

Attached: 1342896494519.jpg (500x500, 17K)

for manliness, to look tough if you fail at other factors. Same category as for example:

> huge inpractical pick up trucks
> tattoos
> special beers, like rootbeer
> jack daniels whiskey

Attached: IMG_20190614_182609_488.jpg (1080x2034, 219K)

Tell the air marshall the shitbull is a terrorist and it's smuggling drugs.

>pitbull is sole survivor of crash
>follows rescue crews home to attack their babies

Nothing.

>he's so happy to fly
Aaaactually, that dog isn't smiling at all.
He's thinking what your lilly-white, self-loathing $0YLANT guzzling faggoty ass taste like.
See, Pit-bulls have an extremely sensitive olfactory system that is fine-tuned for smelling out pussy white bois.

Attached: FaggotMesseStuffUp.png (446x447, 233K)

The plane won't have started moving until everybody is in their seats

I would just leave, completely honest

Pitbull hate us welcome. But doggo hate? Jow Forums is the premier doggo friendly board.

People who need emotional support dogs should stay home and fuck off

Not be a pussy. Realize I can kill that little animal with my bare hands. Take a nap.

How? Autism is fake it was all a scam so that helicopter parents could raise their children as children far into adulthood.

dog. it's dog. just say dog.

Nigger owner = Nigger dog
simple as

Attached: 1560532072418.png (110x132, 19K)

Its going to take breeders just as long to breed the aggressiveness out of them, as it took the hundreds of years to specifically breed aggressiveness into them. Probably longer, because no one is specifically trying to breed aggressiveness out of them.
>but look how he's playing with the baby!
>but look how the news the next day says he killed the baby

It's not smiling, it's just sitting there with its mouth open

Attached: 230719.png (317x317, 132K)

No it's not, you fucking newfag.

Attached: newfag detected.jpg (220x220, 9K)

why is it under a blanket? That's what you have to do to autistic kids to stop them from sperging out. Fuck that.

Attached: comm.png (1529x576, 92K)

Why they don't travel with muzzles?

>t. expert on dog breeding and the history of dog breeding

>sneeze
>pitbull goes into a frenzy and starts attacking your face

reddit is obsessed with shitbulls, they flood the front page with them on all of the appropriate default subs where applicable. They spam shitbulls about as much as they spam BASED NIGGERS and interricial agitprop

they like "shitbull acceptance" because it's a natural allegory to their retarded philosophical belief in tabula rasa. That people/creatures are just 'empty vessels' that can be filled with anything, reshaped into anything you want as long as you import them on to your magic dirt and they breathe the magic air, they'll be the same as you or me.

leftists are evil beyond all comprehension

How about posting some of those statistics? I wouldn't be shocked to find a correlation between blacks with bad backgrounds and pits with bad backgrounds. Nurture is an important factor in societal development. I know I've worked with more pits than you so your NPC stance isn't going to cut it just because we are on Jow Forums faggot.

Attached: 1543625625605.jpg (562x437, 57K)

>I have a pibble mutt
>He lets me fuck with him
>He’s a rescue too
>plebbit spacing
What a piece of shit you are. You take in a rescue dog and then abuse it. Neck yourself underage summerfag.

a leaf spreading hate!
Isn't there a law against that in your country?
see you in jail, Muhammad.

Turn on sound grenade on my phone and piss my pants laughing.

Don't hate on jack, it's not consumed by sœy boys

Trust a wimpy anglo to be afraid of killer bread

This isn't reddit, stop discussing reddit shit here. Go back to your shithole website.

i don't get why dogs aren't banned from being in the plane cabin , in France if they weight more than 8kg they go in the cargo bay , idk why pitbulls are allowed though.

THANKS ADAM

Paradolia to the max.

Pitties are fine fuck pol on this

>he thinks it's easy to kill a pitbull with his bare-hands

top kek , that's so typical but no it's way harder than any other dogs , pitbulls don't care about their own pain and suffering when they attack you and bit your neck.

ITT: Niggers afraid of dogs.

MUH SAEF SPAES

Or use a muzzle

They'll get you some claratine pills.

imagine if someone started playing the sound of a dog barking on their phone. That thing would go NUTS.

Shoot the dog and the owner. Then rape stewardess.
In the ass.
Then ask if there are any jews aboard.
And "solve" the problem.

Attached: 1551818383783.gif (500x700, 1018K)

a rendering for ants.

The question is, why would you want an animal that *could* kill you even if it had the temperament of a retriever?

Attached: dog.jpg (725x611, 71K)

Dawwww! Who's a purdy boy?

your tag is black , you're probably a nigger.

Is this solely an American thing?
You aren't allowed to bring dogs this size with you on our airlines.
Some countries like Brits and Aussies don't allow animals of any size in the cabin.

Same here.
There's a size limit of 8kg on Finnair and in that is included whatever box you have for your animal.
Basically cat sized dogs are fine, but that fucker would go instantly into the cargo bay as it should.

Shit covered ass

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

Someone post the webm of that shitbull showing its teeth. Fucking thing looks like a demon.

Pitbulls are the nig of dogs

They’re basically an artificially created abomination of the dog species

>muh pittie
>muh bully

Attached: ripoff.jpg (421x345, 50K)

Attached: 1556604235105.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

>t. niggers afraid of dog

This gives me a great idea for a movie. Man brings pitbull with him on the 16 hour San Francisco to Singapore flight. Dog turns out to be rabid and starts going crazy on the flight.

Think "Cujo" meets "Snakes on a Plane".

A pitbull isn’t a dog it’s an abomination

>You aren't allowed to bring dogs this size with you on our airlines.
Imagine the smell on american airlines

Pitbulls aren't dogs. They are trash animals that resemble dogs.
Kind of like how blacks look like people.

>nigger hand

What a surprise..

maple nigger.
>blacks
Nigger.

Hijack the plane and crash it into a building