What happens to the US if it goes to war against Iran?

What happens to the US if it goes to war against Iran?

Would that collapse us?

Attached: 1560049593740.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VkVh9nkLIgc
youtube.com/watch?v=g9b1DG86a4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. That is just wishful thinking.

Many men will just die so Teheran can have strip clubs and pride parade.

Nah should be a easy win actually, no where to hide in Iran & once we have air control it's Game over!

>Former Zog Royal marine haha

Attached: Enough.png (1200x885, 480K)

The US is doomed regardless

war profit

>Would that collapse us?
No you fucking retard. How fucking dumb are you?

Hopefully, fuck this place and fuck the government

>collapse
doeesnt the american economy like, run on war?

I think it could
Most normal people have the basic notion in their heads that the last 30 years of endless war in the US are because of the Jews
Yet another war would make that knowledge conscious
Jew power would be recognized. first step in breaking it

Blood for the blood god!!! Cried New York.

>Yet another war would make that knowledge conscious
Interesting point, I hadn't thought about it that way. Here's hoping.

Attached: 05bea14a.jpg (960x960, 97K)

Nigger the US economy literally thrives on war, so why the fuck would it impact you (or the jews) negatively?

Literally everyone else is gonna get fucked like usual though, starting from the Iranians getting fucked, to the surrounding countries having to deal with the backlash, and ending with Europe getting another huge rapefugee wave.

according to that pet goat video, yes

If we don't go to war in the next 6 months then there will be a massive false flag to push us over the edge of reason. Trump has worked hard to keep us out of war and that's been frowned upon by warhawks who rely on the US dropping $2 Million bombs on goat farms.

yep

how old are you?

Nah, you will only (((free))) another country by razing it to the ground, then you'll force its inhabitants to pay you to rebuild everything and arm them, then you will get a few very good exclusive oil deals out of it. All to the benefit of your master Israel.

Attached: 1550966332589.jpg (795x608, 104K)

Considering the fact I just drove through 2 counties in Wisconsin and noticed ZERO crops in the ground, I'd say yeah, we're gonna be fucked.

lol'd. you should try a real road trip sometime

Your on your own thanks to trump, he again has shown that you cant trust the american word at all aka the taxation of Indian goods even after he got his agreement, proof this, I will openly and actively support iran.

Lets pray for full HD dead american solider videos and have fun.

America has no credibility at all. and a utter shit track record at war, getting btfo when ever they go to a war. oh and you can count on that iran will be supported by chin and russia.

good argument and what is it backt up by?

your delivery is here, achmed

Attached: invasion.jpg (1400x788, 863K)

You must be anew fag and to young, Iraq war bankrupted the us nearly, well it is bankrupt and own ´d by china, but ether way america lost and the looses are still mounting up. They will go alone in Iran and in Iraq they had to beg England other east European country's for aid because they cant handel a starved and sanctioned country alone.

lmao lets go dab on the iranians bros

Attached: 1526616322888.gif (422x214, 2.64M)

curstey of the US Juden alliance, we know it was you who caused this and now finally you will die for it.

and also your allies Saudis and Israel will fall too because your incompetent.

>Being this much of a faggot
Just imagine

Here’s what would collapse the USA: taking down our electrical grid. That would be quickest. Or you do it the Roman way and continuously absorb third worlders until one day you are a third world, like is being done now.

She makes me smile every time I see her

Attached: 1558842914112.webm (640x742, 969K)

Wars cant be fought with bullets anymore, everbody has nuclear power or friends who has nuclear power. Modern wars are fought in the market, and the USA is the one putting sanctions.

Americans can't even fight against Talibans in Afghanistan, Iran is even worse than Afghanistan because they're going to fight against fully armed military with everything they need to survive a war + tons of insurgents.Most of the Iranians have high morale and are united, they will fight till the last man no matter what while Americans if they wake up with the CAS shut down the panic attacks hits in.

Attached: 024x640.jpg (1024x640, 107K)

The US is fucked in a war with Iran, but Europe is in a much worse spot because of all the rapefugees that live there.

>Would that collapse us?
No. We need to get China and Russia involved to give it a good shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=VkVh9nkLIgc

fuck she's beautiful
imagine breeding with that

Based

Mostly yes. It's a finite amount of profit once you spread yourself thin enough. I hope Iran takes out an aircraft carrier with sun fire missiles.

My brother! I used to have hope, now I just want off this ride, collapse us and let's start clean

I think much sooner than 6 months, the tankers were to make them look bad to make the next attack seem believable to the masses, next attack (by missed as usual) I bet is on either our military or civilians

Not only what a massive and catastrophic loss of life and equipment be almost inevitable, chances are very good that the US would flat out lose and be forced to withdraw. Such a humiliating defeat would embolden US adversaries all over the world.

It would be a big fucking mistake. Plenty of people in the military understand this. The ones who say otherwise are sucking Israel's dick. Also, Israel doesn't care if the US is devastated by such a war, we are completely disposable to them and toppling Iran is the key to their endgame strategy.

Look into Millennium Challenge 2002. They ran a massive simulation of a war between the US and Iran. The end result was the US getting massively BTFO'd (sunken aircraft carriers, thousands of casualties, etc.) and being forced to retreat within a few days. Out of embarrassment, they shut the simulation down citing some bullshit reasons about how it wasn't accurate. The Marine general controlling the side of Iran called bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9b1DG86a4k

Imagine footage of multiple aircraft carriers blowing up and sinking being played on the news. The US has been exposed to that kind of trauma since the footage of the twin towers collapsing.

Attached: burger-btfo.png (519x288, 232K)

children with weapons
that's hard to look at

pretty cool

When I was an artillerist, 15 years ago, I used a cannon to shoot down planes. I shot 50 shots in maybe 8 seconds. Kust out of curiosity I asked how much money those shots costed. Half a million. War is expensive. If anyone goes to war, they go to war to profit from it. Irak had oil, afghanistan had drugs, Iran has oil. It's all just about money. Try to check how much money have gone "missing" during one of your wars. I'm sure that the jews have taken trillions from America by now. You could without a doubt have had free healthcare if you didn't support Israel.

It implies that the US sticks to the strategy as well. Notice that the two carriers didn't go into the Gulf? Also notice the lack of dozens of aircraft patrolling the coast?

Iran doesn't operate like the rest of the muslim world, their have a well trained and professional military. The US would need to go in with overkill numbers to keep the situation from becoming a shitshow.