Polacks are cuck'd

polacks are cuck'd

Attached: 1559099344519.png (582x398, 241K)

>big company supports capitalism

yeah Jow Forums sure is fucked

polacks, you mongoloid, means polish people.
>big company
CDPR is not even that big

Yeah this game is ruined, unless I get to play as a redpilled character that kills trannies

>company supports capitalism

yeah polacks sure are fucked

same thing

>trannies in a dystopia

sounds about right tbqph

Nah. Cucked would be forcing you to play as a tranny. If we can still play as straight white men, we're fine. And the latest trailer pretty much confirms that.

nice COPE

we won futabros

Attached: 1526778245172.png (657x527, 44K)

>can kill these things while playing as a FUCKING WHITE MALE

not seeing the problem desu.

Attached: 1559744280855.jpg (750x745, 60K)

It's correct with games setting.

Get up, we have a city to burn.

literally all they did was allow male and female hair/dress/makeup setting on male and female characters.
this is like crying over Saints Row 2 because they let you be a male character and wear dresses.

>literally all they did was allow male and female hair/dress/makeup setting on male and female characters.
nope, one of the commercials for some soda in the game has a female with a visible penis bulge on a huge billboard.

cyberpunk is a dystopian setting bud

Would that not make you want to drink soda?

only in crime and corruption, the trannies are used for commercials

is everyone on Jow Forums a futafag?

Making the most over the top degenerate character imaginable sounds kinda fun desu

No, I find it disturbing. All the more reason to exterminatus.

Attached: download (1).jpg (1280x720, 85K)

damn... your standarts very low nowadays americuck.

WHERE IS CIRI

americucks are all degenerates even if they don't admit it.

Attached: 1553374536645.webm (360x640, 2.56M)

Attached: 1500341447311.gif (600x366, 822K)

joke aside, actual screenshot from the game showing tranny penis

Attached: 1539393493692.jpg (1024x1733, 157K)

I can just pirate it, not like im some console plebian

Idiots, trannies being in Cyberpunk is the least degenerate thing that you can expect, considering how fucked up the setting is. It's making a wh40k game centered around slaneeshi faction and complain that daemonettes can have dicks.

*It's like making a wh40k game

COPE

It's set in a dystopian future.

UwU

dropped

Not an argument

Also, the more augmented you are the more you are likely to enter cyberpsychosis, so just like in real life, most trannies in Cyberpunk will be psychotic

send it to them

Personally I can't wait to wage an exterminatus on all trannies in the game using futuristic weaponry. Shoot trannies around corners, shoot trannies through walls, slice up trannies with the mantis blades. It's gonna be fun.

Attached: v9tghc4.jpg (3630x4069, 872K)

>send it to them
lmao, I bet some /v/ autist will do it

if you hack their cyberbrain and make them shoot themselves in the head does that count as a suicide?

>game that lets you modify your genetics and replace human parts with robotics.
>doesn't let you be trans

I really don't have a problem with the fag and tranny shit if they make it fit in the context of the world. In this world it definitely does. Doesn't mean I agree with trans and fags in reality.

gay

You have to go back

Attached: 1528352744667.png (571x618, 53K)

"oh no, players have maximum choice over creating their own character now"

you're winging about fucking pixels. pixels m8. GROW UP. ITS A FUCKING VIDYA YOU CUNT.

I suppose so, it's only speeding up the process after all.

First step is called 'Birth Record'
Those only have male/female

>6 examples in 300+ hours of content
Bravo

>still playing video games past 16
you were cucked from the start

Uh we have trannies right now. Why wouldn't there be trannies in a future dystopia?

Just kill them.

>oppressive violent dystopic future hellscape world is full of faggots and trannies and minorities

I don't see the problem here.

Attached: 1559218341071.png (412x594, 461K)

>still watching capeshit past 20
kiss yourself

They could have plausible deniability if they just said “trans”, but saying “non binary” proves they fully buy into the LGBT shit

All you fucking pieces of shit doing circles to try and come up with a reason to throw your money at yet another corporation that fully supports degenerate nonsense like “non binary”, holy fuck modern Jow Forums is a joke, I hope you all get shot and killed in the race war or I’ll fucking do it myself

fags are just so tiresome

I'm going to make a female with a penis

In the tabletop game if you change genders it lowers your humanity stat, which if it hits 0, you lose all autonomy as a character.

>racewar

What racewar? The one going on right now that whites are losing?

DILATE

its a joke, retard. i guarantee real trannies would be pissed if they were shown that.

>female with a penis
no such thing, just men with tits.

Kill yourselves you fucking weak minded consolefag pieces of trash

>oh I have no choice but to buy games because I’m a cucked console nigger so I’ll make excuses about every single game until the sequels are so pozzed I can no longer deny it but not before helping them achieve tons of fame and credibility from young people

Fucking die

Fully supports? Ive never seen the company mention it. This is an employee. Does McDonald's endorse crime since most of their employees are felons?

This is fucking retarded.
Trannies, at least I thought, wante to be of the opposite sex.
>muh born in the wrong body
If you think you were born in the wrong body and you're playing a game wherein you get to chose your sex, you would chose the other one, i.e. the one you think you 'should be' irl, no? You wouldn't chose to be the same 'wrong' sex you have irl and have to go through all the rigamarole again in-game, surely? This is fuckin' retarded.

yes, that's right. Stop trying now

You enjoy having a stick up your ass or is it physically impossible to remove now? They give you guns, American. Shoot the tranny. Shoot the non binary. Implant malware in their brains that overclocks their CPU and bring them to the conclusion of suicide faster.

You’re such a passive aggressive little bitch, I hope you’re beaten until hemorrhaging blood out your eyes

>implying I've bought a console since the PS3 came out
>implying I even play video games anymore besides Total War

Take your pills.

Attached: 1545706774851.jpg (540x668, 52K)

They are already raging over it

85% of consumer spending is done by women. A good chunk of the rest is done by the LGBT community, followed by niggers. It turns out that when you have to invest in land, and a house, and education, and clothing for kids, and retirement, and children's private schools, etc, you don't have much money to blow on toys and "special boy" trinkets. There is no reason to get upset anymore. This is just capitalism being capitalism. Targeting their markets. The "get woke go broke" meme is just that. A meme. It turns out red pilled white men don't like to spend all their money on toys for adults. You might as well complain about day time television being too gossipy, and geared towards attention seeking women.

Attached: 1560479695484.png (900x676, 410K)

shota>futa

They fired their employee who said something that even sounded possibly sarcastic and negative about transfaggots

It’s a fucking game set in a futuristic city in CALIFORNIA full of fucking BEANERS

You all need to fucking kill yourselves

They should have included transfags in the game. They should be everywhere, taking drugs, polluting the streets, spreading diseases and being annoying. Not as playable character though

Well, it's a dystopian future why not?

That's exactly what's happening. It's them that make these threads trying to trick us into thinking it's pro-tranny

Reminder that some soiboi "journalist" started shaking and crying because during the demo you were supposed to go into a hideout of an all black gang named The Animals and kill them. Dismembering, ripping them apart limb by limb. Murdering all the Animals in the area.

Genderbending has been a trope in cyberpunk media for decades, pretty much since the existence of the genre because cyberpunk deals with the effect of technology on society which includes gender roles. You guys are retards.

Well, not watching it past 20 is ideal, but I'll forgive it up until 25. But if you are still going "awoo special boy!" to capeshit, and swordshit, and vidya, at like 25, or 28, or god forbid you go full basedboy and you're like 34... yeah, you might as well gas yourself.

Attached: 1560492502603.jpg (1255x706, 315K)

I don't know why this game is such a sacred cow, the gameplay doesn't look good. CDPR has to be one of the most overrated developers of this gen along with Platinum.

obligatory

Attached: 1560525135164.jpg (788x8187, 2.12M)

Not an argument lol, you're losing the racewar

It all stems from the Witcher series and their take on DRM.

>I have freedom to do non cucked things so it’s not a cucked game

Classic cope you fucking retards come up with in the process of a company becoming or revealing how pozzed it is. It’s only going to get worse until they’re blatantly supporting LGBT shit like Bethesda and their 5 minute pro LGBT section of E3 and you fucking niggers will make excuses until they throw it in your face like that too

Fuck you all

>Netherlands calling other cucks
have sex

Imagine spending time in an immersive open world, going through missions, saving money just to get your dick chopped off lmao. They are actual retards, they can't enjoy something like the character of the gender they want to be because then they won't be able to self insert the suffering into their "OC". That's even if they play the game, and we all know the majority of these fucking scum trannies won't.

I don’t even give a fuck about convincing some faggot troll or leftist of anything but to kill your self so good job

Don't let the trannies fool you, tell them to go dilate some more

Attached: 1560529093947.png (442x446, 152K)

I guess the videogame industry was just making products for the wrong group of people for ~40 years and made billions of dollars out of sheer luck.

its just because of witcher 3. CDPR actually sorta sucks at most things they do, but they nailed an unironic 10/10 with it. Get a couple mods like ghost mode, and make the alchemy like W1 alchemy, and its just about perfect. The only thing you'd want is for there to be more expansions.

Attached: 1560503551762.png (497x576, 212K)

well i'm not playing this shit anymore

You couldnt convince me, facts arent on your side. Whites are losing every nation they have.

>America suffered the sickness of racism

And this is supposed to be a based and red pilled nigger huh?

This nigger didn’t even have anything to do with this game he just made the tangentially related setting by writing a book

No shit dumbass

I want the west to burn

>CD proyect gives trannies what they want an install them into the game
>every player in the world get to kill virtual trannies
Maybe am I mistaken but that seems cool

Attached: 1558894322076.jpg (602x602, 51K)

So how are you going to win a racewar? When does the winning start?

Literally don't care about trannies in a cyberpunk game, you're a massive fag if you don't find massive throbbing ladycocks and shemale creampies stimulating

av a wank ya virgins

Vidya was always degenerate. However, it brings some light when you realise that the vidya industry is dominated by (if not Americans or Japanese) either jews or Catholics (take for this example, CD Projekt Red founded and managed by Catholic Poles).

>diversity led inexorably to anarchy
Also stop reddit spacing seething tranny

actually, yeah pretty much. Because vidya first started off as being a toy for boys aged 5-15 or so, then it evolved to being boys and men, and now its where it is now. And it keeps evolving because that is where the money is. Companies used to not sell to niggers. Guess what happened when a company said "you know what excluding massive portions of the population is a bad thing." They made money. A lot of money. Its also why fast food almost entirely targets niggers, globohomo and women. They make up 85% of consumer spending. It's pretty much burning money to target white men, unless your product is basically only is attractive to white men anyway. Otherwise they will buy it regardless, because white men make more deliberate purchases, and are less prone to advertising. (as a consequence of being such a little portion of spending for their population)

Attached: 1560481714872.png (853x630, 34K)

Seethe harder mutt

>you can make your male character look feminine and give him long hair

Wow, someone tell the Quartering.