Transgender women are beautiful and you bigots should accept that

Transgender women are beautiful and you bigots should accept that.

Attached: beauty.jpg (2000x1000, 97K)

>literally only good as a fallback option if you need to put your dick in something vaguely female looking

Trans women are real women you retard.

Well, females are essentially sentient fuckdolls so unless you want children, there's literally no reason to pick a woman over a tranny.
(Unless the tranny also "acts feminine")

If they were, you wouldn't need the trans prefix, you would just call them women

> forcing your opinion to others
no thanks, they're fugly

dick and timestamp or gtfo bro

I can't believe how unbelievably sexist you literal Nazis can be. Women are strong and beautiful and are a lot more than ''Sentient fuckdolls.''.
Fuck off transphobe.
Honey, I'm well above your level for things like that. Stop being a basement dwelling neckbeard.

mental ill men are not women, donst matter how often you repeat that lie it wont become true.

Yet another hateful transphobe.

>Transgender women are beautiful and you bigots should accept that.
beauty is subjective so if you think he is beautiful it's your prerogative, as for the rest of us we think your mentally ill which is factual.

Attached: Hang em higharoo.jpg (357x499, 76K)

Use proper pronouns for beautiful women like that. Dont you know how to treat a lady?

hey I'm not a transphobe or whatever they're called nowadays. It's their body so they should do whatever they want, but I'll never have sex with them because they're still biological guys. Also they're ugly. Proof me wrong with scientific facts or fuck off

Ugh, at least Larp properly

Why aren’t they just called women then?

>Use proper pronouns
if gender is fluid why would it matter?

99% of them don't look remotely passable, it's disgusting

Attached: 1558143615436.jpg (1024x482, 64K)

What is this 'larp' thing?
Ugh I can't believe how hateful you are. Reddit was right about you guys. Jow Forums is infested with literal Nazis who can't understand that it's the current fucking year.

>beautiful
Lie they tell themselves and others to their face but quickly turn right around and say the opposite when they’re not around
>strong
Notably weaker both physically and emotionally, the bar for strength is set much lower for women
>much more
Do indulge me

This is bait you retards.

Attached: 1560252775703.jpg (750x747, 115K)

>why aren’t they called women then
Answer the question larp fag

You will never get pregnant
You will never have children
You will never feel them growing inside you
You will never have a family
You will only be a man with fake tits an exploded inside out dick and/or part of your asshole sewed on
You will never be a woman

Kill yourself

Attached: 1560395421860.gif (540x960, 680K)

Attached: 1560533040582.jpg (928x1024, 163K)

so?

Nah, it's probably real. Plebbit is trying to "raid" us, lmao.

Attached: 1518148591965.jpg (1859x2915, 1.97M)

There’s no such thing as a transgender woman. When the war starts we’re going to end your mental illness permanently.

Only the ones who keep their cocks.

Actually, he was right. I was LARPing. And you faggots fell for it. I just wanted to see how far this would go until someone finds out. Keks have been had.

saved

>I was only pretending to be retarded
You’re the world’s shittiest larp for breaking character this fast

this! also this--->

Back to ribbit with you, regardless, faggot.

Attached: 1551923640468.jpg (560x300, 109K)

Not if you need to have your dick cut off to become one.

Is that why they are born with the capacity to birth children?
>in b4, oh, infertile women aren't women?
If you have ever known a woman who had a problem getting pregnant, they often have problems "feeling like a woman".... meanwhile a fucking dude "feels like a woman" even when incapable of ever birthing a child. Trans women are ex-men... they are not women... just like African-Americans are not fucking Africans

No. Nothing hot about mental illness and lopped off cocks

Shadup bigot!

Keep in mind that this was my first attempt. I'll attempt this again when everyone forgets about this thread.

t.Retard pretending to be a Jewish shill.

Nope. Take away the make up and clothing and you've got the truth. They're just perverts or brainwashed idiots

Attached: yawn.jpg (960x720, 520K)

Lol, he tried to blend in after being called out.

Lol

I cannot jackhammer fuck an asshole for an hour. GTFO

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-17-09-35-57.png (800x1280, 742K)

If you think I genuinelly like trannies and think those S.t.a.l.k.e.r rejected enemies should walk around freely, you're more retarded than I am.

Interesting Fact: Fags are gay!

The more you know,
and knowing is half the battle!
The other half is murdering people,
but it's okay because it's a war.
I could kill fifty men,
back home they'd hang me!
but in a war they give me a fucking metal!
I guess morality is subjective...
but chromosomes aren't
and that's a fact,
Jack!

Attached: that's a puzzler.jpg (550x550, 31K)

>women
Piss off you fucking idiot

Attached: AE58973B-9A1C-4554-A368-ACF44382A2AF.png (540x960, 1.08M)

> Transgender women are beautiful
Prove it.
Post face.

Attached: A2774CB5-6693-4077-8E2A-C94D9AE0F833.jpg (1107x1539, 276K)

Ovenable

Beautiful

Attached: 40000BDA-E6A5-49CA-89CB-9685EC697AF8.jpg (1089x1458, 321K)

lmfao. No ovaries, can't birth a child, no period. trans women are mentally disabled men on hormone therapy. chromosomes don't lie. neither does biology.

you're a fucking idiot if you think differently.

And yet you have pictures of them saved to your computer and clearly enjoy making threads about them, regardless of your idiotic motivations. You know what needs to be done.

Attached: 1539924606222.png (1222x1177, 242K)

La creatura...

Can they produce fertile eggs?

Radiant

Attached: EA272784-2F31-4DDD-AEEE-51A3FBE63103.jpg (1125x1592, 261K)

he's not even trying

Or is Reddit filled with "snowflakes" such as yourself, who expect society to conform to your ideology despite the fact that you are an extreme minority...

20 years from now "reassignment surgery" will be classified with medical travesty much like lobotomy & insulin shock therapy...

>Saves one picture
>Instantly loves men in denial

Attached: smart.jpg (505x567, 37K)

>trannies aka men with chopped off dicks are beautiful despite male features and you normal people should support unnatural priviledges for them

Fixed that for you

Attached: Greenguy.jpg (500x670, 60K)

Wtf is that? Totally disgusting

>What is this 'larp' thing?
This:
>Ugh I can't believe how hateful you are. Reddit was right about you guys. Jow Forums is infested with literal Nazis who can't understand that it's the current fucking year.

It was already obvious in the first post.

Don't forget to post your suicide note when you join the 40% bro.

That means I have to try harder next time.

If you want to truly succeed in making gr8 quality propaganda, I might recommend book related for next time.

Attached: 9871239810923.jpg (352x499, 40K)

No, I am a real woman you cocksucker. No man can become me just by wishing really really hard.
A man who cuts off his dick is just a man without a dick. No amount of horse piss hormones can make a man into a woman.

Poor effort. Practice your method acting and internalize the role.

No.

If I were a woman I would be fucking livid at disgusting trannies trying to imitate my gender. It’s seriously offensive.

Umm I prefer a real woman you mentally ill freaks. Man thot go back to your LGBT Jow Forums forum.

Exactly.
Trans women are men. Sad. Little. Men.

Some of them are. Most are just freakish abominations though

Maybe women should stop wearing jeans and acting like angry men? The way women are in my liberal city, it's no wonder shemales are tempting because at least they try to be feminine.

That's homophobic against lesbians desu

That is a man, isn't it?

>implying you wouldn't sit on her dick while you stare into her eyes and then kiss while groping her tits

Perfect

Attached: 317.png (500x501, 80K)

No, I would just let him suck me off, sloppy. I don't do gay shit. Only blowjobs. They worship my dick and not the other way around.

I think that's a picture of a real woman. That is no trannie.

Liar. I wonder, does she have a big cock head or a tapered one?

I'm 99% sure that's a ladyboy. Genetic women aren't that pretty.

>Wanting to see a femine man enter your poo poo hole

Nah, there is an Indian saying "A tranny's mouth is almost like a woman's vagina, warm and wet".

kek

No no you ARE mistaken trans people aren't even people they're too fucked in the head to even nr remotely considered human
Also
>Sage

No, they're not "beautiful" or "actual women". They're men who are mentally fucked up and decided to chop their dick off and replace all their hormones with female hormones to "become female". Newsflash, pal: They never can be female no matter what the fuck they do. All trannies should be institutionalized for treatment and euthanized if there's no helping them realize they're not a fucking woman. If you think trans women are "real women", you're part of the goddamn problem and should be euthanized with them.

The only true word in your sentence was 'transgender'.

transgenders are mentally fucked up and literally batshit ugly. Die in a fire.

Attached: 5AA10E40-1504-422C-B6F0-F3390D1695BA.jpg (732x814, 166K)

>woman
you will never be a woman bobby

No

>"Transgender women are beautiful and you bigots should accept that"
No.
>"Joke's on them, I was just pretending"
Full retard achieved.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (449x157, 20K)

>

No.
You're grosser than dog shit. I'd rather kill myself than fuck a tranny.

Rape and kill them all

STUNNING

Attached: 8A64E39E-23A8-4AE5-A296-B0E969BDE510.jpg (3088x2320, 510K)

BEAUTIFUL

Attached: 349485F5-D6AF-4DC8-BE38-6135190ADBA9.jpg (768x1024, 85K)

GORGEOUS

Attached: 3ACDF2D4-FDE7-4D75-81B3-5F75C046CFD6.jpg (1181x849, 169K)

Heil Hitler, trannies kill themselves in record numbers and whenever they do, not only do i not feel bad, it brings me joy. Hope more of those ugly faggots kill themselves