Disney Channel is propaganda

Do not let your kids or relatives watch Disney Channel. It is now full of propaganda. Their new show Amphibia has a probably Mexican main character when the majority of the population is white. White kids now have to see cartoons with characters that don't look like them. The side characters in the show are frogs that sound Southern American and that live in a backwards town. Which makes me think that this show implies that southerners are backwards.

Attached: Amphibia_poster.jpg (1650x2422, 679K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VkVh9nkLIgc
youtu.be/UW4eSBNsbX0
youtube.com/watch?v=iC71sCG52H8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redwall_(TV_series)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Do not let your kids or relatives watch Disney Channel. It is now full of propaganda.
You are right, Disney Channel is propaganda. I noticed a show called "Andi Mack" that is full off fags and halfbreeds. People are so used to fag propaganda on Disney and Nickelodian that it does not even make the sews anymore. The new show "Euporia" on HBO is trying to be an edgy teen show full of gay sex and drugs. Showing homos doing drugs is no longer a guaranteed way to reach critical acclaim. Back in the 90s all you needed to do was put a homo in your show or movie and it was an automatic success.

>everything I don't like is propaganda

Every kids show is propaganda now

welcome to Jow Forums

Attached: 1556020765448.gif (328x328, 1.48M)

youtube.com/watch?v=VkVh9nkLIgc

A brown loli and Dipper the Frog? I'll check it out. Go to /co/ and we'll talk about it.

That is why people should move to BitChute. Better content there.

cal animation in general is a dead giveaway that a cartoon is pozzed.

>It's another cartoon subtly directed towards young adults with a shitty noodle-people artstyle
>people will lap it up yet again

Attached: 1479244521944.png (500x377, 183K)

So my kid shouldn't know that Mexicans exist and that southerners are backwards? I don't see the problem here.

That is why right wingers need to infiltrate leftist organizations because media and entertainment is mainly controlled by liberals.

Choke on your bluepill, faggot lover.

>everything is propaganda
Fixed.

>every piece of media is propaganda now
fixed

Attached: 1559139593545.jpg (316x271, 19K)

Eh, she's not supposed to be a mexican, but rather one of them half-thai half-american mutt hybrids.

Why do modern cartoons all look the goddamned same?

Spongebob is a great kids show, but the new seasons are weird as fuck to me, animation style is different too.

Amphibia is just the author basing a common otherworld genre on Braly's(authors) childhood trips to Bangkok, since he is partially from there

Attached: wtff.jpg (660x574, 31K)

You don't see the problem because you're a bigot

Attached: 1476220199384.jpg (500x402, 41K)

who fucking cares
you're making connections where there are none
it's just a kid's show, there's nothing out of order here unless they're trying to push the main character is a panhomobisexual or a tranny or if they keep making anti-trump jokes etc.

With the way the feral left has been trained to get sexual pleasure from outing "nazzies" and doxxing them and ruining their lives? These fuckers act like the stasi.

Your kid probably goes to school with Mexicans and that school probably teaches how Trump is bad and that southerners are poor and stupid so thats why they vote for him.

Attached: microwaved brainlet.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Because every cartoonist who is hired to produce these shows graduated from the California Institute of the Arts. They were all trained and educated by the same few jewish propagandists who have been refining their methods for a very, very long time.

Attached: yawn.jpg (960x720, 520K)

How are you partially from a place? You were either born and raised there or not.

My parents banned disney channel from our home. "Thats so raven" was complete propaganda, they made chlesea the white girl a dumbass and made raven the nigger a genius who can see in the future

Attached: IMG_2015.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

Says the Anarchist

She's got shit in her hair. She's like that webm with roaches on her head

Attached: 1560501660511.gif (217x272, 3.68M)

You do know that Disney corporation is on the front line of pushing degenerate agenda to kids and teenagers, don't you?

Disney channel has been like this for years, Remember the Proud Family? Basically all the whites were portrayed as retarded in that.

That's So Raven too, they portrayed whites as complete and utter idiots in that show.

Don't forget Smart Guy where we have a black kid genius

I want mid-80's to late 90's animation back.

Hell, I would even take the garbage produced by Hanna-Barbara over this shit (still leagues better than anything Filmation ever did, but that is like saying lung cancer is preferable to rectal cancer).

Don't forget the racist spoon feeding episode

Attached: Chloe_Hunter_infamous_quote.gif (185x156, 525K)

He's half Thai

>Disney
>Frogs
So this is how the frogs turn gay?

This, my dad broke the remote in half when he say thats so raven playing

Thats her "style"

Lol.

Its been this way for 60 years after the jewish victory of all the world wars. Its a sick symptom of a root problem. Enjoy your pedophilia and other abominations

my mfw when the frog's name is pepe

Attached: Rage-Face-Internet-Meme-Vinyl-Decal-Sticker__20311.1506204759.jpg (1280x1280, 67K)

>Their new show Amphibia has a probably Mexican
she is half-Thai.

Gravity Falls is based. Teaches kids to be cautious of the Illuminati.

Nah nigga it's Crazy Frog

Attached: x1080.jfif.jpg (1440x1080, 92K)

It's funny how the victor of the war gets to change history while the loser gets to be dehumanized. WW2 was basically Right wing vs Left wing.

>So my kid shouldn't know that Mexicans exist and that southerners are backwards? I don't see the problem here.
You don't need a cartoon to let people know that Mexicans exist. Your lack of ability to purchase auto insurance combined with playing your circus mariachi music at full volume makes everyone painfully aware that you exist.

I thought walt disny hated jews?

Disney is a shell of its former self.

dora the explorer teaches Spanish to the kids,this looks like nothing to me.

Attached: D8xH8fjXYAAzLd9.jpg (625x682, 40K)

Funny how low the guy in the middle has fell too. He just does drugs on social media and talks about fucking women. Chick on the right should have been the star

Attached: 1560498431806m.jpg (947x1024, 95K)

Attached: 1560533890363.jpg (825x1211, 598K)

You are right except not righteous. Remember the jew has been run out of hundreds of countries throughout history for a reason.

Keynote m8

Attached: payload.jpg (450x450, 38K)

honestly miss the days of blaxploitation

That was a human and a long ago, not corporation and not today.

Just like Christcucks.

Haha snowniggers is mad at southern european gods

Attached: 1512588253971.jpg (750x534, 98K)

Just like you, jew.

Attached: 1537186887523.jpg (1137x1616, 1.07M)

Attached: IMG_2016.jpg (618x410, 49K)

>letting your kids watch cartoons
Educate them on the lies of the Jews. Tell them to only surround themselves with white people. If you let your child watch modern cartoons and introduce them to the internet before the age of 18 you deserve to have a needle shoved down your urethra.

Attached: 1560451656921.jpg (276x182, 7K)

What is that Jewish thing called? I see it used in the Black Clover anime/manga.

Calm down there lefty

Tree of life in kabbalah

Attached: 1558664774160.png (343x976, 204K)

Just because you betray Serbs and are Orthodox, doesn't mean that
>true europeans
>Prussia, Lithuania, Livonia, and Estonia
You mean snowniggers? Baltic niggas are fucking mongoloids.
>leaving Byzantium vulnerable to Turkish hordes
You mean when the Turks fucking blasted a cannon through the fucking walls?
>Iberia
user, have you heard of "Reconquista"? How about the Spanish Inquisition. No one expects the Spanish Inquisition

See: See:

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

A
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1534056529056.png (344x1520, 430K)

>most of the crusader army was destroyed or captured
Based and redpilled. No retreat, no surrender.
Fuck the heretic scum that fled.

goteem

Attached: 1560238153526.png (500x519, 108K)

I know, brother, my ancestors were there. The serbians on the other hand....

Attached: 1545860775020.png (1714x749, 219K)

Heretic. God is a Serb. But Bulgaria help kebab.

Ah, I see, okay friend. Have a good night.

Attached: 1549714593090.png (2518x1024, 528K)

(((Disney)))

youtu.be/UW4eSBNsbX0
>his sinned heavily in previous life
>previous life
Ah, I see. Heretic.
Even America and Sweden protect europe better than you

i am le tribbered

For you conspiracytards

Attached: iunt.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Of course mutts are doing this show

Attached: 1495411605395.jpg (836x1095, 385K)

This actually made me mad when i first saw it. Fuckers need to keep their religion out of my childhood. I can get past the angel bs because, I knew it was clearly christian. this however, is some subversive shit...

Attached: Read between the lines.png (438x512, 323K)

Attached: 1485918318389.jpg (2192x2680, 1.39M)

Disney is owned by kikes. End of.

Attached: 1549130455537.jpg (505x509, 58K)

Dem platter nips ruin any hope of me finding her attractive...

>tfw I was little not a single show celebrated “German” or “English” heritage
>tfw almost every show celebrates some kind of third world mud culture explicitly

>>tfw I was little not a single show celebrated “German” or “English” heritage
>>tfw almost every show celebrates some kind of third world mud culture explicitly
Are you stupid? What about 90% of old Disney folktale cartoon?

Well it is America, and California nonetheless, what do you expect?

It’s not just Disney.
Cartoon networks notorious for it.
Ok ok let’s be heroes.Single child raised by single mom both are heroes , the villain is an eggman parody that calls himself daddy”
Is a surprise to no one the creator is black.

Attached: 1560368927041.jpg (853x640, 63K)

Fag

>He can't tell heavy handed, politically tinted hogwash character that serve no purpose others than to act as placeholders for political archetypes from original characters written with genuine interest and love

Attached: psychedelicjew.jpg (480x480, 64K)

There were, we just didn't get them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redwall_(TV_series)

If anything, Disney has yet to make any movies about Slavic culture. America in itself has barely made any cartoon about Central European or Eastern European mythos/culture. Hell you dont even care about post-Ancient Greek mythology.
German culture and mythology you say?
I can find you 20 Hansel and Gretel versions and 30 Red Riding Hoods in just 2 seconds. Come on dude

>If anything, Disney has yet to make any movies about Slavic culture.
>Tfw you reminded me of Kanata, the theatrical piece pertaining to Slav made by some local artist that got shut down for ''appropriating the concept of slavery from the minority by the white majority''

Fuck Jews and SJW, literally the cancer of the modern world. Not joking about what I wrote, this is the actual argument the deviants and MSM used against it. Just thinking about it make me livid to this day, fuck. The fucking audacity of jewish golems and their mongrelized masters, I swear to god...

Not necessarily jews, but I see that black people have this "whites never experienced bad stuff" mentality. Funny because the word slave itself comes from slav, because they were used as serfs and slaces by different people.

Even in the 90's and early 2000's i remember Disney sitcoms as being the absolute worst. They openly promoted slut culture, and mocked Christianity. Walt was close with the secret societies, mostly Freemasons. All his stuff is MK Ultra. Now kikes run his empire.

Attached: Club 33 Disney Freemason.jpg (790x745, 47K)

Remember after WW2 ethnic Germans were genocided. 1.5 million of them were exterminated.

Nha its definitely Jews, and I tell you from experience as we have one of the highest concentration of Jews per km2 and they pour fuel unto every single fucking social problem they can weasel themselves into. Also they are the biggest and vilest hypocrites around, the kind that pretend to support you one moment but openly condemn your entire ethnicity as xenophobic and narrow-minded zealots over the action of a single individual. Not joking about that last one, god they had a field day after Bissonette, they had the narrative ready for the MSM long before he was arrested or the cops even had given a briefing.

>Funny because the word slave itself comes from slav, because they were used as serfs and slaves by different people.
That honestly the aspect of it all that enrage me the most, its so fucking stupid and evident. Its literally in the fucking name, SLAV, they only need one more letter to get the hint for fuck sake.

I want to point out the logic of American blacks, who are even against AFRICAN Mythology. Just like the raycis wypipos they hate, they think of Africa as one single country and culture, when infact it has a lot of different cultures and languages.They went against an Ethiopian mythology idea once because it didnt look "African enough" to them

Disney owns Vox so... If that isn't a red flag, I don't know

African-american have a massive inferiority complex, its annoying. What they don't like to admit to themselves, or perhaps try their hardest not to, is that they weren't enslaved by whites. They were enslaved by their black ''brothers'' (there is no concept of brotherhood among african ethincities lmao) whom sold them at the coastal port like Mali or Mauretania to Portuguese/Jews whom traded them over the sea all over the place, from South America all the way to the north.

Disney has been kike propaganda for decades.