THE BREAKUP OF THE USA

So after criticisms and suggestions from the last post, here's an updated map with what I would say are overall more aesthetic borders also.
>Pink = Asian and White state
>PSA = White Anglo state with small numbers of remaining minorities and pre-existing native americans
>CSA = White Anglo state for dixies with autonomous regions for burgundians, cajuns and natives
>ASA = White Anglo state s and existing native reservations
>purple = multiracial areas (also largely Democrat voters)
>Ebonia = African American State
>Quebec = Francophone state
>Aztlan = Latinos/Hispanics of any race which may be either independent or apart of Mexico
>Colour gradients represent core regions with darker colours and disputable regions that may join in lighter ones forming different geographic and cultural areas that could also form their own nations
>Anglo nations may unite in some form or another if they wish later.

Rest is self-explanatory. Thoughts lads?

Attached: North America Balkanised 2.0.png (2147x2215, 309K)

My thought is that you're from the UK and should be making BREXIT threads, not "USA Balkanization" threads. You don't know what land we want you scraggly tooth fuck.

Note: The African American nation is entirely east of the Missisipi with the Dixies controlling all west of it.

Fuck that, just take over all the land and drive the Marxist retards down into South America.

I also participate in Brexit threads but you giys LARP about secession so much so I figured I'd map a likely solution to the thought exercise.

The Dakotas, Nebraska, Kansas.... we are friends with our mountain neighbors to the west.... fuck all those fruit cakes east of the Missouri, they are more like east coast Jew Yorkers.

I did think about this, will update in future additions, Is a Rocky Mountain state feesible as an independent entity in your mind?

>giving niggers the mouth of the Mississippi
just move all the niggers to the purple area and if they wont settle for that give them all of the purple and move the purple to Puerto Rico

ROLL Jow Forums

Attached: 1560383217621.png (1349x1187, 603K)

>purple = multiracial areas (also largely Democrat voters)
>Southwest Florida

Bong, you are dead wrong. SWFL had segregated schools until the 90's.

New France
>>New France
New France
>>New France
New France
>>New France
New France
>>New France

Attached: 1560398089913.png (701x774, 407K)

Nice weather please.

Rollin' for Cascadia or Alaska

Gibs back Labrador you anglophone swine

New France is what they have now.

Was told by others last time to separate south florida lad.
No, you frogs are lucky I didn't make you a vassal of Detroit.

The democrat party got ahead of Balkanization with forced integration in the 1960s under LBJ. Under his plan, the already centralized hubs of blacks in the inner cities were dispersed as much as possible into the whiter rural areas.

You've taken geography and climate into consideration very well, but you realize that something like this will never happen due to HUD and Section 8, right?

>New England
Could be worse I guess.

GIVE ME THE NORTH!

Not bad, better than most balkanized maps I've seen.

Attached: 1560379363989.png (1196x1052, 336K)

>britcuck has no clue about the region called "progressia"

Let me educate you.
The region is FILLED to the brim with military bases and military members who settled down there. Outside of the city centers, there is no structure to progressivism. The cities are filled with weaklings who would be easily overpowered by meat consumers. The US government wouldn't let an area with nuclear armaments fall into the hands of limp wristed onions cucks

>No Free Appalachia
TRASH!!

Attached: 20190609_155745.jpg (720x960, 519K)

ragey zogbot

Except last time everyone moaned it wasn't independent. Everyone vote on this post, democrat coast independent or not?

Ok the good points of this map;

>>allows for both ethnostates and diversity

>>New Mexico and Arizona are Texas controlled

>>give niggers parts of east Mississippi

>>Jews can get expelled to New England

>>Utah is mormon controlled

>>New France in it's full glory

The bad points;

>>lots of inland white areas that will need stronger borders (that's not necessarily a bad thing)

>>California will get to join Mexico or take over Mexico idc

>>the panhandle of Florida belongs in Dixieland

We agree to use this map until we accomplish our mission. Freeing this country of Zionist and Islamic political association.

Attached: 1560379446410.png (1188x1047, 276K)

Roll

>>Quebec = Francophone state

lol. Those hillbilly pepsi fucktards wouldn't last a year without anglophone whitey paying their way.

I should have made 311 associate with Nebraska.

I know but it'll shut them up and when they collapse it can be annexed and fully anglicised.

Let's be honest, money wont matter soon.

Attached: 1544871192584.jpg (2048x1409, 469K)

i must defend my home i must defend AZTLAN!

New France is never coming back. The Midwest is more likely to form New Germany. Louisiana and Arkansas belong to Dixie. The most you can hope for is an independent Quebec.

That's the problem with all these divide-up-the-US ideas, especially the ones that use state boundaries. While there are ethnic divisions (pic related), the much bigger divide is urban vs rural. The cities are blue and everything else is red, pretty much everywhere. So either half the population will have to migrate, or there will be a lot of local violence as the cities try and fail to control the rural areas around them.

Attached: north-american-nations.png (3125x3062, 919K)

We're not giving U.S. territory to shitskins. Just remove them all. Everyone getting their own sandbox in North America is fanciful.

Attached: 1553123742742.jpg (414x301, 30K)

This is the only answer; and it's only the beginning.

Attached: polk's america.jpg (964x740, 60K)

>not 54-40 or Fight
Fuck off.

Attached: 54-40 or Fight.png (800x815, 803K)

A great man is needed to destroy the current east coast federal control

New France may only exist for a second but destroying New England is top priority.

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-170951_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1079x1371, 946K)

What happens to the loose nukes?

Attached: 1555685024092-1.jpg (200x305, 29K)

They're a wild card for wild extra fun.

ok now

How about this?

Attached: 2u8oqxq.jpg (1892x1091, 265K)

a win for me

Yamoto v2 would be fun to see but let's be realistic.

I wanted a fairly realistic scenario but took some liberties to make the balkanization more equal. If I had to redo this map I would change the cascadia flag and the borders of "The Union of California."
The more south you go the less satisfied I am with the borders. Again realistic geopolitics was the goal and thats harder in the south.

>2. Cascadia
Basically the NWF, minorities are persona non grata. Hostile to California.
>5. Deseret
there's a bit of history to this one. The Mormons are a group not unfamiliar with making political moves. Their takeover of Utah is plausible and their neighbors would be happy having an isolationist buffer state.
>6. Great Plains Federation (temp. name)
Much like cascadia except much more libertarian. Equal trade relationship with all of their neighbors.
>8. Union of Lakes (temp)
National syndicalist.
>9. American Union
Despite having Union in the name basically imagine CSA 2.
>11. Chesapeake or Middle Atlantis

Ill redo this map in Photoshop at some point.

Attached: old oc.png (1051x815, 271K)

>Ebonia

Attached: 1556849365867.png (600x600, 229K)

This is a pretty good map not including New France which I wont blame you for not including, good job user.

Just keep a look out for young white men from group 8.

>west virginia exists
srsly nigel?

Attached: david morgan hewitt.jpg (634x518, 95K)

> (OP)
>>Ebonia
Your right it should be wakanda

San Diego and Orange County are too anti-spic to be with Aztlan. They'd be part of the dark purple while Los Angeles would be Aztlan.

Mfw when I live in Ebonia :(

Mfw you can move

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-025145_Firefox.jpg (1080x755, 519K)

There’s no way to cleanly divide the US. The Republican Klan areas are also the areas with the most black people (gets the noggin joggin) and lily white states like Minnesota and Vermont always vote against white interests.

Only thing I could see happening is an independent California, Quebec as part of Metropolitan France and Alaska rejoining Russia.

Democrats and Republicans are basically the same ideology wise.
Neither will really exist after whatever causes the US to Balkanize.

Balkanization happens because of "simple" geopolitik.

Thanks user. Like I said I think my northern ideas are a lot better than my southern ones. Mostly because Ive never lived more south than Richmond.

I hate maps like OPs that decide to use rectangle states as borders. The reason that those states are rectangles in the first place is because of laziness.
Why would the Dakotas ever want to be seperate nationally from Montana?
Youre all much better off when you consider geography like water tables, terrain and rivers. Geography is the number 1 reason for cultural differences even in the US.
Eg: The reason that Chesepeake is seperate from the Great plains is in the name itself. VA, MD, TN and to a lesser degree PA rely on the Chesepeake bay for everything. All water drains to the bay.
For trade the NY to MN rely on the lakes and erie canal which makes them unified.

Aztlan would never exist. Texas would never allow it. Commiefornia would realistically be a lot stronger. Maybe they would have a stability issue but theres no way that the PSA can contain them to the coast.

Attached: IntroMapCBNTN10_31_13_lg.jpg (1000x1375, 695K)

Dont die on me now papi

When I started making maps for independence I used the current borders too often. I do it now to simplify for people.

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-164646_Gallery.jpg (1710x1078, 286K)

This is a pretty old map I made but it's the only compressed map I have atm on my phone.

Also bump

roll

Now you can sleep with your sister when she needs rent money.

Rawlin

Why would even non french speaking reigons identify as new france? I do agree that the river is a natural border.

I wish someone would map a map of the break-up of the USA seriously, not like Ebonia or something dumb
I would move to the Prairies btw

Attached: 20b15c891cc2e14d7febaebf431e6f76d4f3c3035e1f932a4ff66ca93b595c9b.jpg (960x960, 74K)

Sorry. We are not giving niggers an entire atate and theres a 0% south florida is DixieSouth. Cubans can stay if they pass a test. Mexicans and niggers cannot have. Citizenship

I would deff live in Cabo if was part of USA and looked like San Diego

WAKE UP user

Attached: JoinsTheMemes4.png (2220x1080, 2.9M)

not going to happen. adding parts of mexico means more spics, no thanks

They can be sent to Liberia

rollin

In any case theres no way dixieland is going to be a stable state and major power. They can either mantain the status quo that the former USA had or attempt to segregate and/or remove nogs.
With so many problems, not including the nogs, dixieland is going to be Americas toilet. Getting shit on everyday by Yanks and Texas.

Roll

Rate mormon

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-165011_Mimi.jpg (1079x1029, 389K)

Pretty good, but why give the niggers so much coastline? You know they can't swim.

Rolling. Let's do this.

Attached: 1559674355789.jpg (750x747, 67K)

Ok

>>CSA = White Anglo state for dixies with
>>Ebonia = African American State

WIth the CSA surrounding Ebonia, we'll kill all those niggers over a 3 day weekend just for fun.

>progressia
Compleltey insolvent, would crumble due to no outside cascadian support

You can tell this was made by a bong.
This one is much better

Thanks user

Woah there bud, who the fuck said anyone could have the U.P? I will fight tooth and nail to keep that part of Michigan. Mittenfags, back me up here.

Attached: 1559936652422.jpg (218x231, 11K)

Casadia is the dream that haunts me

Attached: tumblr_m1wo3uPxfH1qzfo1i.png (500x461, 30K)

Vancouver Island not included in Progressia....

#Roll

The only thing on Vancouver Island that needs to be there is Victoria, and the region around it.

you can have your jewish state there kek

Rollerino

>Mexico a supposed failed state
>Doesn't break up

Impressive.

Best situation for Mexico is they become California.

"Progressia" is gettin' wiped of the map.

Attached: NVApepe.jpg (750x973, 111K)

The entire fucking Island voted NDP pretty much...

Perfect place for you.