Height thread

What's the average height in your country. In mine, it's at ~1,80m. It is low because on average, the people below the age of 50 in Greece are higher than 1,80 and who constitute the 70+% of the population (I think, if you consider that the share of people over the age of 65 is 15%). But I think the average is lowered because our over-50s are manlets, admittedly.

Attached: Euro_stature_small.png (350x342, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feel only slightly below average at 5'7-5'8

Wikipedia says 180, I'm 186. Don't really care about my fellow country menlets.

Serbs and Croats in Bosnia are on average 185, but the average falls to 183.5 because of muslims in Bosnia which are on average shorter.

How do you think it feels waking up every morning and every time you have that little fleeing moment of joy and hapiness as you slowly drift back to realit, you that moment immediatelly crushed asyou remember that you're a 5'10" manlet?

I should be around 186-189, i dont know nor care

182 cm

Above average in all eussr countries. Ahh! Fuck yeah!

I think in the US it's around 182cm. I'm 193cm and I stick out like a sore thumb in a crowd. That can be a good or bad thing.

But it is always better than being short.

Attached: S H O R T.webm (640x360, 1.18M)

>I think in the US it's around 182cm.
pfffffffffffff

in the US it's probably about 177

You can actually find measured results here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

>Scottish taller than English
English manlet nancyboys btfo!

Attached: 111.jpg (1014x826, 88K)

According to studies it should be 177 for Whites in the US, but the data is probably old now.
Here in Italy it’s supposed to be 176, but I’m around that and below average.

>Italy not there
Fucking Ventura

182.88 cm Irish man reporting in

Attached: e.png (429x410, 18K)

Oh, forgot to mention my height: 1,80 as the Greek average. But, I feel like a manlet compared to many of my peers. Amongst the 18-year olds of my gerneration, in the schools of my area, for example, out of a total of 1000+ high school children, there was approximately a fifth and more that was above 1,95. And this 1/5 are literal giants. They make everyone seem like dwarfs, not even manlets. Did you experience similar things, anons?

192 cm and a fucked spine

OP map is wrong also

Since when were Greeks ever tall?

6'5 196cm

Attached: inaltimi.png (1067x61, 4K)

Your real source of misery must be somewhere else. There is nothing wrong with being 5'10

Agriculture really ruined human height. We are only now beginning to recover.

Attached: 880a4a26ac98e39a318f4f2f9218b943.png (926x651, 43K)

As I told earlier (I'm the OP), people above the age of 50 in Greece are manlets. But people younger than this age are tall on average. A ridiculously big amount of people below this age are actually above 1,90 (which makes me a manlet by every means).

feels good man

>Be me 173cm

Attached: smokepepe.png (350x338, 65K)

Snowniggers grasping at straws and peddling the disinfo that meds are short.

It's the pastas that drag the whole meds down

Oh wow, It's like haplo I1 and I2 have something to do with it.