I'm actually going to enlist if we go to war with Iran so I can die in a less pathetic way than suicide

I'm actually going to enlist if we go to war with Iran so I can die in a less pathetic way than suicide.
Is this redpilled?
I hear they estimate 50,000 US casualties in the first 48 hours
Hopefully I can take a few of them with me though

Attached: 0d5f7d5b.jpg (1024x683, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8BRdwgPChQ
internet.savannah.chatham.k12.ga.us/schools/jhs/clubs/NJROTC/Shared Documents/Academics/ASVAB/asvab-4-dummiez-edition3.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6rSxJnpGNg
youtube.com/watch?v=WyMTSvVAtWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

godspeed user

Be all you can be.

Friendly shoot niggers

You would be the equivalent of Private Upham if you join the war in Iran.

Attached: uxLxAR9.jpg (600x315, 27K)

No its bluepilled shit. Instead you should go on a spree and kill some fucks in usa instead of killing some random iranians.

Its not iranians who keep on shitting your country and people. Its the filth inside you need to get rid off.

lol nah loud noises have never scared me

Join some african militia or the foreign legion, wigger

Have fun. I'll be at home having sex.

join user, the more dead conservatives the better

FBI...
Heres another one to keep an eye on ^^^

Wtf is your problem?

The average American soldier has better life expectancy than the average American civilian.

Attached: 1559226375954.jpg (472x482, 26K)

If you enlist when the war starts, how could you die in the first 48 hours? I'm pretty sure we aren't just going to send bus-loads of people in like it's fucking Stalingrad.

based and fedpilled

>50k in the first 48 hours

Are you really this fucking dumb? Like were you born blue after being choked out by your umbilical cord?

Shoot up a synagogue or a lawyer convention instead.

At least that way you'll die for counter semitism instead of dying for Israel.

>enlist to fight in a kike war
>SJW's get drafted, they are full of hormone blockers and onions
>they apply SJW bullshit to military ops
>they hear you talk, think you are a nazi for not using pronouns when you address them
>suddenly you get friendly fired by a dickless proto kike with purple hair and a tattoo of a kitty wearing a wig
>this user was KIA in Iran, 2019, by a fellow xir/xe/xuperior, never forget

yes, I wish I could do the same but I'm too old. Make sure you get life insurance so you have something to leave behind

Attached: 1542179501853.jpg (900x675, 153K)

And make sure to list the beneficiary as "Eretz Izrael"

How many of you, wimps, can actually join the army? They don't take everyone there

only white males will be drafted and you know it

Die for Israel, goyim.

>They don't take everyone there
they do now, look at Spc. Ketchum

This is obviously a larp but for any other retards out there: the military weeds out suicidal losers real quick

>Is this redpilled?
lol

kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=I8BRdwgPChQ

Attached: dweebly concern.png (246x205, 9K)

servicide. may your death be honorable, private.

this war won't be like WW2, you will have to not only fight the enemy across the line, but the enemy on your own side
does nobody remember the commie cuck who was about to be deployed if it wasnt for folks who took notice to social media
now imagine how many people are currently in the military with impure thoughts against the country and its citizens (we let illegals into the military)
not during war they dont
if they needed a rapid deployment of people who aren't even ready, they will throw just about any fuckstick that shows up into war
imagine giving some SJW faggot control over a drone
good luck, can't believe theres people who WANT A KIKED WAR

all those leftists retards end up being POGs anyway so I don't care about them
sure there will be spics and niggers in the infantry but they won't be pozzed faggots

sage

>sure there will be spics and niggers in the infantry but they won't be pozzed faggots
I've had my blue cord for over a decade. Your deduction is false.

Attached: knowing-is-half-the-battle-and-the-other-halfis-violence-14321109.png (326x498, 224K)

do they not still haze the faggots?

Currently in the process of joining the Navy, going to MEPS soon. Going into the nuclear program, so hopefully I'll be on a sub. Drowning at sea is the most dignified death imo.

You'll never make it through boot camp.

Join US Armed Forces and then you can desert into Iran and fight against US, maybe you will have a better life in Iran and converted and you will no longer be a slave.

Attached: khRjoxOBo__7GR2H-aJAm0WxRxqcke3i_LAIpMc05UY.jpg.jpg (563x542, 77K)

Dying for Israel is SO redpilled

I am more physically fit than the average boot, I think you are all misunderstanding my motivation
I'm not "all hope is lost better kill myself" I just want to see combat and I accept the fact that I probably wont make it

This is probably the most logical reason I've ever seen to join the military OP

Iranians would capture his ass and torture him, tmthey arent dumb enough to think potential glow niggers infiltrating their military is a good idea. Only the west is that arrogant.

Imagine being this dumb

>apr nbc
>exposed skin
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>I hear they estimate 50,000 US casualties in the first 48 hours
What the fuck? Did you confuse Fulda Gap with Iran?

the bar has been lowered alot in the past 20 years

>They don't take everyone there

They pretty much do, I was approached by the army and told the guy I couldn't pass a drug test and he told me not to worry about it. They have been desperate for troops lately.

Why not? They do it to us all the time, as well as just plain live in our nations. You think EVERY Islamic extremist who ever got taken alive was trying to escape? You're saying none of them only get caught or "defect" or "deradicalise" is for sigint?
You'd better believe they allow themselves to be taken prisoner sometimes, purely for their own temporary advantage, where they are still a target for Islamic Extremist and State agents, or sometimes, and taken prisoner at other times at the behest and direction of their original side.

Attached: 5.png (320x240, 182K)

it's gonna be bad bro, Iranians are nationalists
Iraqis hated their government when we invaded so it was a cake walk relatively
this is going to be some Vietnam tier shit

For 50,000 to die in the first 48 hours we would have to be sending in bus loads of kindergartners

Attached: 1556560083682.jpg (700x700, 209K)

because of your intention, your actions will be less than cowardly and extremely dishonorable, dumb ass

It'll be fun. They'll take out the entire Iranian coast and bomb the shit out of all their airports then you'll get to fly in first class of course you'll still need to hustle a bit. Maybe in a few days you'll get sent out to do something cool but you'll have fuck tons of air support. Basically you'll just be on a massive convoy of troops blowing everything up one city after the next watching jets drop huge ass bombs on everyone. But that's probably only going to be fun for a while then you'll be right back to wanting to kill yourself.

The entirety of vietnam's causalities in 48 hours is absolutely retarded. You wouldn't score high enough on the asvab to even be eligible...

>50,000 dead in 48 hours
Maybe that many Iranians; but I have faith in USAF bombing campaigns to up those rookie numbers.

Attached: 1560182878650.gif (500x281, 939K)

What? I'm saying an American defecting to Iran is not going to be embraced by Iran. Taking in your enemies as pets is retarded.

ASVAB for dummies PDF it'll help you get crazy good score so you can do whatever ya want.
>internet.savannah.chatham.k12.ga.us/schools/jhs/clubs/NJROTC/Shared Documents/Academics/ASVAB/asvab-4-dummiez-edition3.pdf

If by “them” you mean boomer warmongers in the US military, then yes this is extremely redpilled.

>tfw iranians worshiping mcdonalds after 2020 new age war

>suicide
you wont pass the psych eval

Timo, why are you glowing in the dark?

You faggots invading Klendathu?

Yes, that would work for a normal or even below average intellect.
You however are completely retarded and only useful for shitposting on a Malaysian foot fetish site.

If anything Iranians will fuck up the Americans. You have no idea of their terrain and their will to fight. It will be a guerrilla war that puts Vietnam to shame.

Shiny goy

>Is this redpilled?
No, it's even more pathetic.

We'll just bomb and starve them on a scale the Saudi's could only dream of.

You'd just get other people killed with your stupidity, very low chance you wouldn't get weeded out as well.

Kanonenfutter
Somebody please post the image saying
"no thanks id rather give it to israel"

Attached: 2019-05-11 21_41_14-Pagan Imperialism and Metaphysics of War by Julius Evola _ Julius Evola _ Free D (370x560, 259K)

a wimp like you would die with a full magazine in your rifle without even having seen the faces of your attackers.

I guess? On the bright side if you survive you get all sorts of benefits and might be able to kickstart your life.

>Die for Israel
>Is this redpilled

Fucking hell. Start a one man war against the Jews instead, faggot.

America will fall if that happens....
they've already lost so much international support since the Iraq war.... Iran is very popular worldwide, same with Russia. USA... not so much. China and Russia will side with Iran as much as they can get away with as it is to their advantage.

SO you expect the entire Korean war damn near 10 years of Viet fucking Nam casualties
In 48 fucking hours? Are you fucking retarded?
Shit bro I don't think you can manage a 31 on the ASVAB

360,000+ US casualties in Vietnam. 58,000 were killed.

Terrain is basically Appalachia with less trees and water just desert and mud. Once the bombs start blowing up entire mountains people will flee in fear making cleanup and securing the area pretty easy.
They were gentle on Afghanistan
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6rSxJnpGNg

Pretty sure they would dispose of the Iranians in a much more lethal way.

Yeah just follow your (((nose))).
I hear Turkey/Iran/Syria/Russia are in secret talks with Trump to stump Israel once and for all...

>I hear Turkey/Iran/Syria/Russia are in secret talks with Trump to stump Israel once and for all...
from whomst?

You have to be 18 to post here, kid.

We're already fattening up the Arab gulf area with our fast food. I assume giving Arabs the beetus and taking their money is a two for one deal.
youtube.com/watch?v=WyMTSvVAtWM
>vice
Yeah yeah but it's an interesting mini documentary that's 12 minutes and shows our exported food is fucking killing these people.

They literally do. All men and women here are compelled to sign up for potential military service when they turn 18.

many authors in various fields have pointed out the decline of rome and other empires and how the USA compares.
an engagement with Iran would be a boost to the defense contractors and other select interests but in terms of US economy, petrodollar security, surviability/viability of the American Empire... every new undertaking is another burden.
Read some Samuel P Huntington, nigger.

>50k in 2 days
Holy shit that's physically impossible.

I've thought about doing this but the more likely scenario is that you survive and come back to the US with missing limbs and PTSD all for the sake of ZOG and you end up killing yourself anyway.

>Mudslims intelectuals

I was thinking about seeing a recruiter in two weeks, now I'm definitely doing it.
Might as well end this retched life in style lads

Attached: 1554400300543.jpg (1300x1028, 238K)

But that's what us wargames with Iran predict? Why the fuck do you think people scream all day long war with Iran would be catastrophic.

so basically you're qualified to fill tires with air and hope to eat a road side bomb? be all you can be bro.

if iran has foreign volunteers

Lol not if we suffer 30 to 50k casualties the military claims it would be really hard to replace those losses unless we lax our recruitment . In all honesty they will probably draft people just to maintain the the high attrition of occupation.

Yeah that's what's predicted also dont forget we would have to invade Lebanon Syria and Iraq also in the event of war with Iran. That could be another 10k dead.

But those poor Zoomers! Why not draft all the useless fat fucks, blacks and mexicans instead.

Attached: citizen.jpg (272x185, 15K)

2 sunk aircraft carriers and a lot of aircraft and missile strikes on our bases account for most of the casualties predicted early on. It's so bad we have like a 100 percent CNN since of losing our carrier in Bahrain. It's so guaranteed ppl are already claiming we are knowingly putting the carrier at risk by having it in missile range.

Imagine rather going to a foreign country and killing random innocent civilians rather than the rats that fuck your life, destroy your country and try to take down the west, while corrupting the holyness in nature and existence

Attached: 1556986119480.jpg (785x1024, 144K)

Why would you support Israel?

>tfw hoping that the draft triggers the long-waited civil war

Attached: das it mane.png (414x499, 454K)

That's what the brass says

absolutely incandescent

>all these 1 posts by id responding to the same
It's clear someone is trying to keep intelligent anons from causing real damage.

Why would you support Iran?