Most oft-repeated fake news

There is a lot of fake news out there these days, but which specific pieces of false information have you noticed to be the most widely accepted by normies? What is that one thing you always hear people say that drives you crazy because you know it’s bullshit? It gets especially frustrating when you present evidence from a trusted source to them, and they still refuse to admit they are wrong.

Attached: F11971F7-7DEF-4D51-9715-9999161AA606.jpg (2048x1536, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VkVh9nkLIgc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Gender PayScale Difference Myth.

Some bullshit about women only being paid 75-cents on the dollar... the entire study was bogus to begin with.

If women got paid drastically less than men did, then businesses would only hire women, this way they could save shitloads in payroll immediately.

Attached: 2018DIIIDIV_InternGroup_20180824.jpg (1600x900, 463K)

Native American Genocide.

this

Attached: 1560209834850.jpg (1024x525, 36K)

How do you usually go about debunking this? I can imagine most normies would be totally resistant to any alternative narrative.

The increase in actual hate crimes since Trump was elected.
The definition is so laughably vague that a banana peel on the ground is "hate speech," and events that were proven false-flags get lumped in anyway.

Attached: Trump2016 falseflag.jpg (480x480, 40K)

This graph is fake news

Very Fine People

The only people who are filled with anger since Trump was elected are liberals, so it doesn’t even make sense that they would be in the non-violent camp.

This

They actually tracked this here and it was found out to be a load of shit. In the one field they could find with a roughly equal number of men and women the pay difference was just 7 pence. ONS is a gift.

Attached: 1559777385493.jpg (232x293, 10K)

1. Nazis are right-wing.
2. There's an epidemic of gun violence, especially concerning school shootings.
3. There's an epidemic of blacks being murdered by white police officers.
4. The majority of the country doesn't support Trump.
5. Russia, russia, russia...

Sandy Hook being anything besides an elaborately orchestrated fabrication. FBI violent crime records show nothing for Newtown CT in 2012. I doubt they'd just forget to record it, but I dont doubt they'd be hesitant to document something that didnt happen for the sake of the deep state.

yeah the "HATE CRIME"

Reported Hate Crime

self reported hate

It's ok to be white = hate crime

SJW and other leftist piss babies now capitalizing on their own fake hate crimes

Not true. Plenty of apolitical people in my life have been consumed by Trump hate. My family, who never before 2016 discussed politics, do nothing but shit on Trump. They refuse to believe any news source that presents him in a neutral or positive light. Basically "Any outlet I don't like isn't real news".

youtube.com/watch?v=VkVh9nkLIgc

That’s what I said, that the people who are anti-Trump are far more prone to polarization and radicalization since he became President of the United States.

that meat causes heart disease while they down their vegetable-oil fried garbage.

Red meat has been found to increase the risk of cancer and some diseases, even in moderate amounts. But it is the hypocrisy that annoys me, especially when you see vegans who do a lot of drugs and smoke cigarettes.

the japanese falling birth rates meme

- "save women and children refugees"
- "your a racist"
- "Your country's birth rate is falling..."
- "Do it to save earth"

It's just a way to justify mass immigration...

Are Japanese birthrates not very low?

"Systemic Racism."

Blacks have it better in USA/UK than literally anywhere in Africa but it's a constant talking point that cannot be disproved, no matter what, in the mind of cuck.