Anyone approaching 30 and dreading that their life never sort of started?

Anyone approaching 30 and dreading that their life never sort of started?
>Live in the middle of nowhere
>Haven't dated since college
>Haven't had a real job
>Spent most of my life on internet forums
When does it all come together?

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

everydayconcerned.net/ti-station/targeting-is-real/
youtube.com/watch?v=W0Bs56G9KAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never. Welcome to beautiful modern society where men are forced into delayed adulthood because women were allowed into the workplace and demand that they not be homemakers.

My life has been pretty interesting but I'm 31 and fear my life has peaked. Getting old sucks.

Looks like you need to do something with your life you useless piece of shit

I'm not going to lie, it has been basically agony sitting at home all day, never getting anything and feeling this never ending dread of having failed as a person.

Holy shit just fucking kys already

Same except i got a gopro today

Attached: images.jpg (310x163, 10K)

Yeah, it fucking sucks, but you can still start over if you try.

The last few years I've done nothing but save up money. No friends or love life, nothing outdoorsy, nothing. If a crash happens I'm preparing myself to buy a house in a much cheaper state.

Will half my life already be over? Yes.
But allowing my life to continue sucking while I save up for a fresh start is worth it.

Is anyone going to think I'm special for owning a cheap house in a cheap state? Fuck no, but at least I will be able to wake up in my own house, knowing that I managed to escape the no-house future that awaits many millenials and zoomers.

You can be a loser at 30 and still become a successful person at 50. That's 20 years to apply whatever lessons you learned in your first 30

Strange. I have turned 30 this year, and got used to this quite some time ago. Yes, I'm feeling kind of empty. But that's not bad, necessarily.

Just get yourself some nice hobbies like going to the gym, to the range, do some hiking, camping etc. - at least this is working for me.

Good post but go easy on the reddit spacing bro.

This, but unironically.

In the past even the most humble man could feel part of something bigger than himself and find meaning in serving a greater purpose. Today, especially if you're white male straight, you're completely on your own. So do a hero.

Attached: neetfeelwheel.jpg (479x479, 51K)

I had it all before this kikery:

everydayconcerned.net/ti-station/targeting-is-real/

Just move on to the next chapter of your life. Build a family, save some money and start a business, expand if you already have those things.

>28
>Software engineer
>own a rental property
>haven't dated since college

Literally get out of your house and do something with a GOOD ATTITUDE. Or be a dead end variable and keep looping, your call.

Everything good in life begins with baby steps, uncertainty, and a knot feeling in your stomach. As you overcome these feelings, you turn into someone new. Baby steps is everything desu.

>but at least I will be able to wake up in my own house, knowing that I managed to escape the no-house future that awaits many millenials and zoomers

Nice

> have a career and new apartment lined up so life is about to get 1000x better
>have to spend 2 more months in my shitty broke ass existence

Is there a word for this frustration?

fuck off data collecter, HAIL HITLER

Attached: 1559188256906.jpg (960x960, 78K)

impatience?

Dr Marvin? Dr Leo Marvin?

I find the busier I am the less I feel the way you described.
Yard work. Writing. Whatever it takes otherwise it's all doom.

Thank you Dr Leo Marvin.

That's the plan user. I didn't want a family at all until I hit 30, but now I realise it's essential and will give my life meaning and happiness. I spent my 20s traveling, banging girls and engaging in hedonism. I thought I was living the dream but now it's like I'm experiencing the hangover and it was all for nothing. I feel like I should have planned for my 30+ life earlier. My career could start taking off very soon so I still have hope my future will be bright. Not giving up.

32yr old boomer here.
Basically the same feeling as the rest of the thread but I spent all my time improving myself.
Im in great physical shape
I listened to and rwad countless real estate books and flipped my first house 6 years ago
Today I own 28 rental units in duplexes and larger apartment buildings
In about 2 years out from never having to work again.
All the self improvement and becoming my best self didn't really change my existential angst or the fact that I hate women despite having been laid many times in my earlier 20s
The feeling is unironically how Peterstein describes it... You don't do the best thing you can imagine for yourself to become happy... You just do it because not doing it is even worse
Life is suffering

Amor Fati you faggs

Attached: 1560460537160.jpg (750x792, 70K)

>Life is suffering
It sure is. Maybe artistic creation is what you're missing

In minecraft

Likely this. Most intelligent people need a creative outlet. I create everyday and I'm never depressed even though I'm a welfare neet with no future prospects

>31 years old
>10-15 years ago was a socially awkward Incel wasting my life playing WoW and browsing Jow Forums all day
>Got fit and turned my life around slowly thoughout my 20s
>Now married with a good IT job with no supervision
>Self-learn IT stuff I want and shitpost all day
>Life much better than I could have imagined at 20

Things actually can get better if you put even a modicum of effort into life.

You should rage

You're not alone. I'm 32 and realized a couple years ago, like coming out of a fog, that my 20's were over and I needed to prospect for my future. I took what money I had and started to invest. I'm keeping busy while I let my prospective stocks grow and my ultimate target is to cash out and buy a cabin with acreage and use the leftover cash to invest in future growth / live in the woods with. Never give up. Also give up on drugs, even smoking weed. Shit's stupid and a burden to yourself in the end.

Attached: 20141013_BOB_144.gif (1000x772, 557K)

I'm 32. I've had more than my fair share of roasties. I graduated college and got a good job. I've gone on adventures and done drugs and bought things and stayed in hotels and all that shit that's supposed to give your life meaning.

It doesnt. I'm starting to think family is the only thing to really give meaning. Since I'm fit and paid youd think it would be easy to find a woman who's wife quality, but they're all on the carousel.

So it's just lifting and saving money now. Occasionally hanging with redpilled and based friends. The struggle continues

Why though? The whole idea of "failure" on those metrics comes from gynocentric judaized society anyway?

Quantitative easing stole your adulthood you are a perpetual teenager forever and boomers retiring won't make a difference because they bring immigrants non stop for their pensions gibs.

Only solution is crypto and stop supporting the system that does not support you.

Otherwise expect houses to go 10x more in prices while wages remain the same.

Woke

That’s paragraph breaks, a wholly different thing than reddit spacing. When I started browsing this board in 2013, you would get your ass handed to you, fried and cubed, for posting a dense textblock.

I've noticed a lot of finns seem to absorb to this situation well. You guys NEETs have always just meme'd it up and made the best of it.

look at all these faggot kike memeflags in here
shooshoo kikes

>Only solution is crypto and stop supporting the system that does not support you
I would highly suggest this too. Full disclosure, I'm way up on mine.

Attached: Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 12.45.21 am.png (683x319, 142K)

leaf post best post?????

Attached: 1555685438558.jpg (1125x1111, 93K)

It seems to be in our spirit. I remember reading some roman historian describe finns as people with no ambition who just sit around joking about whose life is the most miserable.

I dunno, dude. Start building robot friends.

one day you realise that the live that you are living is the real deal.
you just bought into hollywood bs
and thus never felt satisfied.
I come here to check on red pills
and for /a/ stuff .
moderation is key in live otherwise you turn into another faggot living out his fetishes on the internet.so for the glowniggers here I have a
simple solution either change jobs or anhero since your life sucks and you getting paid to stay here forever ,even the jannies are more based than you.

I was like you once a decade ago. Now I’m approaching 40 in pretty much the same state. I’m just happy I’m closer to it all being over.

What is Reddit spacing exactly? I've been posting on Jow Forums since 2011 and have always written in paragraphs but have only relatively recently been accused of Reddit spacing. I've never used Reddit.

Really when you sit down and look at it your group has had such an outsize influence on memetics versus your size and peoples awareness of you, you guys are basically to memes what jews are to Hollywood.

Some low IQ pol users think it makes them cool and part of some veteran “in crowd” to adhere to arbitrary rules of parargraph spacing. They usually have nothing intelligent to add to the discussion, so their contributions consist of being hall monitors for spacing. They are generally huge faggots. And yes, I said pol, not Jow Forums. Suck a dick.

Late bloomers aren't always doomed to failure:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0Bs56G9KAQ